Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers

I was partaking in one of the ritual's Kaley had created for my religion. The girls called this the Ritual of Ownership, and all the girls knew their part, having rehearsed this dozens of times with Kaley in this temple. I started with Kaley first summoning her to stand before me and my throne. She stood naked before me with her eyes cast down, and I asked her the ritual question, I had scanned from her mind.

"I am an all powerful, and true power is mine and mine alone. I am above all things, and need nothing of the world. Why should I lower myself to share my power with you or any other mere female mortals?"

Kaley gave the ritual answer, "Great Ramses, you are more than the supreme deity, you are also the supreme man. Your godly power is housed in your enormous cock muscle. We know that all beautiful women could never hope to adequately worship something so strong and masculine as your one cock. By we seek to worship our god, by worshipping his godhood, by respecting him as an all powerful male. Let us show the whole world that you are the only real man that world will ever know."

"As a real man, you alone deserve to have your godcock worship by perfect female flesh. Compared to your power we have nothing to offer, but we can give all that we are to you, so your omnipotent masculinity can be complimented by the highest level of femininity the world has to offer. "

"Oh Great Ramses, Please accept me as one of your women, slaves, goddesses, priestesses, sluts, and most of all your bitch. All I am is yours. All I want is too please and serve. My only purpose is to be commanded and my only ambition is to beg for the greatness of your cock." Kaley finished.

I rose up from my throne, towering over Kaley at 7 feet tall. I opened my arms in an embracing gesture. "I accept you as my woman, and reward you with my love. Place the chains of your eternal bondage to me as your man and god on my enormous godhood." Kaley stepped forward with her eyes looking downward on the giant sex muscle between my legs and locked the other end of her chain to one of the metal loops on the collar of ownership. Once done, she slowly walked backwards, her eyes never leaving my cock muscle, until she returned to the other girls and joined them on her hands and knees.

After Kaley, my four other Bitches who tasted my power were called forward. Serinda, Shay, Jenna, and Roslyn all recited the ritual words and chained themselves to my cock collar.

Then I turned my attention to my new sluts.

There was Carrie, a blonde with a perfect round tits.

Linzi, a brunette that barely looked eighteen with a amazing toned body.

Cassey, with her green eyes and brown hair, stuck me with the reverent look she gave me.

Ali, another blue eyed blonde who must have spend most of free time in the gym.

Cassandra, a perfect blonde with a baby face.

And Sami, and really sexy blonde with a dazzling smile.

After all of them underwent the ritual of ownership, they returned to their place and prostrated themselves. As I dominantly stood above eleven of the most beautiful women in the world. Each one on their knees with their hand extended outward to me, and their faces pressed firmly against the ground. Eleven sexual fantasies of mortal males, collared and chained to my one enormous cock.

I addressed my new slaves by assuring them that my love was absolute that through my god muscle all their dreams and desires would be effortlessly answered by me. Rather than address each slut separately, I turned to Kaley as my high priestess and asked, "what do my slaves desire from their god?"

From her knees she responded, "All women seek only one thing from you mighty Ramses, we seek your permission to Beg. For permission to beg to pray to your godhood is the only route to supreme joy."

They waited for my command, while I took in what Kaley said. I could sense tremendous excitement and expectation from all my new girls. My education so far had lead me to understand the ring's design for my relationship with my women. The ring had caused the world to revolve around my pleasure and desires. I was expected to do whatever I pleased without regards to others, and the more selfish I acted, the more rewarding it was for my bitches.

The more self centered I was the more pleasure and happiness they received. I ordered them around, they begged to be ordered. I stood, they begged to kneel. The ring had a plan for how my bitches would communicate with me as their god that would enhance my worship and my fundamental status of supreme male. Just as they got an addictive charge out of being ordered around, they felt a burning need to beg, and since my god cock could do anything for them, begging their god favor was inseparable with begging to have sex with my cock muscle. For them it was a life affirming experience with their all powerful god.

But before I lower myself to allow them to beg for my cock, I wanted to demonstrate to them and Mo that each slut was prepared to offer everything to be my possessions and slaves.

I commanded Jenna and Serinda to crawl in front of me.

"Both of you have committed hubris before me and have been forgiven, and I have restored you to grace as my slaves. A real women has no desire other than to crave my supreme male will. I wish to be glorified by relieving myself on the pussy that mortal men compete and long for. Show the world that even performing the most degrading acts for your god is to be considered greatest honor to all beautiful women." I said.

As I told them what I wanted, both women began bucking uncontrollable in powerful orgasms. I watched them struggle to remain in control their bodies, as they begged me for this honor. I instructed them to lie on their backs under my massive cock and have their wet pussies kiss. I watch them rearrange themselves so their gorgeous bodies were fully exposed to me and their shaven cunts touch each other.

With another command, Sami, Cassey, Ali, and Cassandra crawled alongside me and reached out for my monster muscle. With eight hands, the girls aimed my godhead directly at the juncture between the two pussies. I placed my hands on my hips, ready to piss on the two incredible sexy pussies below my enormous cock.

I commanded Mo. "Mo, crawl to your Mistress who put you on your knees and look at how beautiful her feminine sex is." I ordered, and Mo crawled forward to us. Wide eyed, he stared in uncontained lust at the naked females.

"Boy, you paid for that pussy. You would pay for it again, if I let you. You would pay for it with everything you got. I don't pay for it, they pay me with their souls for my cock muscle." I explained, and a powerful stream of piss erupted from large piss hole. My sluts expertly managed my giant pissing cock, directing the stream on the juncture of two snatch below me.

"Thank you, oh great Ramses for blessing us." Serinda proclaimed.

"Listen to them sissy thanking me." I commanded.

"All women are going to seek to be used like this by you. Thank you Master for allowing us the first to submit to you like this." Jenna said.

Holding my hands on my hips, I looked downward at Serinda and Jenna. Both girl's eyes were glassy like drugged, as if pissing on their pussies had placed them in some pleasant dream world. "Jenna look upon your pathetic excuse of an ex-boyfriend and tell him what you feel." I said.

Jenna rolled her sleepy eyes to look at Mo. With his face plastered against the ground, their faces were no more than a foot apart. Jenna smiled at him, and said, "Little Moey, you are not a man. You are nothing cause you are so weak. Look at him, Mo. How masculine and powerful he is. He can piss on any pussy with his massive cock muscle. He makes us real woman, a total sex slave in love with him."

The stream of piss slowly subsided. The girls holding my cock looked at me with awe, and began to beg to suck my godhead clean. "Please let us have it." Cassandra begged with her baby face. "Go ahead, show this wimp how bad women respect my godhood." I relented.

Four women descended on the head, thanking me over and over as each took turns sticking their tongues in the piss hole, while the other three gently licked the fist sized head. While they cleaned me, I commanded to Serinda and Jenna to go clean up. All eyes were focused on my cock and the girls worshipfully cleaning it.

I turned to Mo and told him, "Mortal, I am so much of a man, this is what women want for me. My cock muscle is so powerful that they need me to allow them to worship it."

"Enough" I commanded; the girls stopped cleaning my cock. "You have done well. Now I wish to show you all why women treat me with such love and respect. I will allow you to pray for may godhood to answer your dreams. Beg me to become hard, sluts."

The girls began to beg me.

"You are god, please show us how powerful you are"

"You cock muscle is so great, it puts all women in their place."

"Please let us see how great you are."

And so on.

"Behold" I announced and willed my cock to harden. The god muscle thickened and elongated pushing below my knees, then the incredible strong chords of muscles in my cock shaft flexed mightily and began the lift the 25 or so pounds of cock upward. As the enormous organ straighten out, pointing slightly at a raised angle, a powerful taste of pussy with a hint of vanilla hit my mouth and nose. It was a combination of my perception of their devotion and awe for me, coupled with the actual discharging of 11 pussies being rewarded with pleasure beyond mortal comprehension.

"Bitch, announce my sluts desires" I order Kaley.

"Your slaves all witnesses the power you bestowed on Jenna. They all want you to impregnated with your white glory. You are so powerful please do this for us." Kaley pleaded.

"It this true, out of all the things in the world that my god muscle can give, the finest mortal pussies wants my cum." I mocked them for Mo benefit. I was greeted with a chorus of "Yes Master" from the girls.

"Very well my cunts, Pray to me so that I may reward you with satisfaction of your desire." I agreed. Eleven breathtaking beauties surged forward on their knees to me. The next thing I knew Cassandra was licking my asshole, Carrie and Ali were licking a giant testicle each, Roslyn and Serinda were kissing my feet, and five more kneeling sex goddesses were frantically sucking, kissing, and licking my enormous godhood. Kaley had sneaked around back of me and struggled on her tippy toes to speaking into my ear.

"Look down my lord. You god muscle is all powerful and all important." She said to me. I looked down at the rings ultimate design of both power and perfection. The colossal cock rutting out from me in a perpetual state of dominance, completely overshadowing the female perfection slobbering over it. Standing high above the masses of male sexual fantasies, I could see the thick powerful chords of cock muscle that supported the unconquerable symbol of male dominance and power. It's incredible mass encased in flawless bronzed skin that could feel every mouth, tongue, and lips that worshipped it.

"You are so generous and loving to your slaves, allowing us to share your infinite male strength." Kaley reminded me. I continued to stare down at the incredible sexy women who were selfishly indulging on my godhood, trying to take as must advantage of the opportunity I gave them. Jenna was in front with her eyes closed savoring my godhead. Her little mouth sucking and licking the head. Occasionally Linzi and Cassey, who were on next to her, would struggle to get control over the godhead, pushing Jenna toward the shaft.

Near the base, Sami and Cassandra worked the thickest part of my god cock. They seemed to be obsessed with the powerful chords of muscle that put all other men to shame. Sculpted by the ring to resemble thick veins the size and thickness of a mortal cocks, the girls had began sampling the steel like hardness by sucking on them like mortal penises.

"Feel their worship, listen to their prays" Kaley urged. My mouth was filled the taste of clean pussy and vanilla. I could feel their awe, obedience, gratitude, and love. I opened my mind and heard their prays. A single need resounded from them, "Master, please fuck us like a real man with the power that makes you a god."

"Humble yourselves." I commanded and the women understood to immediately prostrate themselves. Cool air hit my enormous cock, as the flesh of super hot women remove themselves from their suck fest. The muscular shaft shined with shared salvia, as sat down on my throne. Kaley knelt alongside me, beaming with pride. "Command them." Kaley encouraged.

I studied theses women of mortal sexual fantasies. My eyes roaming over their perfect female bodies. Unable to decide which to pleasure first, on a whim, I picked the cute brunette Linzi to be first. "Linzi, you shall be rewarded first. Mount my throne." I announced. Linzi convulsed in pleasure, and sprang up to me. Like the former high school gymnast she was, she climbed up placing a foot on each side of my waist. Her body facing away from me. My godhood rose straight up between her sexy legs. The giant godhead pointing directly at her ass and shaven snatch with only a inch or two of space between.

Hot molten pussy juice pour out of her in her orgasmic state, flowing down to coat her god's gift to all beautiful women. Kaley ordered five more girls up to the throne, and soon two girls were hugging my legs placing wet kisses on the outside of my thighs, as Serinda loving licked my balls, while the two fantastic blondes, Shay and Jenna began to clean Linzi's flow of juices off my shaft. The other six girls remained prostrate with their heads touching the ground and began the pray that Kalay had trained them to say.

"You are so big and powerful."

"So strong and dominate."

"So generous and loving."

"So superior and masterful."

"So great and good."

Over and over they repeated in a low steady chant, while Linzi praised me telling everyone how powerful I was. I allowed them to worship me for a while, until I final decided to command Linzi to sink the head of my cock head into her pussy. She took about three inches of all powerful cock in her pussy. My cock stretching out her little pussy beyond her comprehension and filled her with pleasure that surpassed the insane pleasure I gave her before. Warm wet pussy stretched around my massive cock head, as the walls of her tight pussy fired off in wild non stop spasms. Her juice rolling down my shaft, flowing over the hills and valleys created by the chords of cock muscles, as I watched Shay and Jenna clean it off with their tongues.

"Tell Sissy Mo, how good I am?" I told Linzi.

Linzi from atop my all conquering cock looked down at her former boss. He was groveling looking up at my throne. "He is so great and giving. His godhood is so powerful it gives pure pleasure and joy. Just three inches and he has given me more than any women could ever want, so much more than you or any man could every give."

From my side, Kaley strode in front to address the rest of my slaves. "Behold, the greatness of his powerful cock. Infinite male power and dominance. In its vast size contains all the power of the ancient god. A loving and giving god who allows his glory to penetrate Linzi's mortal pussy, knowing Linzi is not worthy of him."

"Linzi, you are my bitch, my slave, my personal property. Another weak and inferior mortal to your lord's divine cock, without worth or meaning. I alone give women meaning. My godhood alone makes them powerful and superior to all creation. All women shall have but one desire and purpose to obey my will. My pleasure and wants are all that you shall want, taking my orders shall be the highest goal." I pronounced.

"I am your bitch, Master! Thank you... Thank you...." Li.nzi screamed out. Her pussy muscles continued to tightly gasping my giant cockhead, as her dripping pussy warmed my shaft.

"I am a real man, the only real man. I do as I please. I answer to no one. I alone am the master and owner of all things. I am always in a state of absolute dominance. I treat women however I want. I fuck or have my enormous cock sucked whenever and by whoever I want. This divine cock muscle shall enter thousands of beautiful women and be sucked by many more. I am a jealous god, and all hot women will all wait and beg for my one cock. I am a powerful god, whose power is so great that I will never worry that any women will betray me with a mortal man. I am a loving god, who shall share his power and bless all gorgeous women." I pontificated.

Kaley moved up to the orgasmic Linzi and kissed her passionately on the lips, while her hands siezed her pert breast. "My Master, we owe you for your cock. All women are grateful when you take it out. Whenever you fuck one of your pussies, or allow your bitches to suck on your mighty god muscle, all of your other bitches know that you have given all women a blessing beyond imagination, and that we owe you everything because you are such a real man." Kaley announced.

Linzi had arched her back towards me, supporting herself on the arm rests. Between her legs, my giant cock impaled her. I grabbed her shoulders and firmly pressed her down on my massive cock, saying, "Surrender your womb to your god so that I may give you fulfillment."

Three more inhumanly thick inches slipped in at my command. The giant fist sized head pressed firmly against her cervix.

"So much power! So much power!" Linzi screamed as my godhead penetrated her womb and opened up a singularity to the dimension of her soul. She descended another 4 inches and squatted upright over my supreme cock. Her mind and body ruptured as I rose to stand, supporting her entire weight on my cock muscle.

"Respect!" Shouted Kaley. And the brunette, Carrie, ran up behind me and stuck her tongue in my ass, together with five other hot girls licking and sucking my shaft, balls, and legs. The entire region below my waist was awash in adoration. "Bitch, take my divine cream." I roared.

My giant rod swelled and then white hot pleasure surged from within my balls down my shaft and erupted into the vast cavern of her feminine soul. I firmly gasped both of Linzi's hips and pulled her down, thrusting my godhood against the back wall of her essence. Pulse after pulse of liquid energy filled her until the pressure forced the power giving liquid back through the tight seal of her womb and down my muscular cock shaft. I could feel the burning heat of my divine power flowing down my shaft and out of her distended pussy lips.

The thick liquid rolling down into the mouths of Jenna and Shay, and then further down to my balls where Serinda also fed on my white power. Linzi whimpering in joy as I held her firmly looking directly into her glassy eyes. "Bitch, your god loves you." I told her as her pussy continued to contract, massage, and worship my cock that ruled her.

As my pleasure subsided, I released my firm grip and palmed her ass. Linzi eyes had rolled in her head, exposing only the whites of her eyes. My incredible body easily lifting her weight off my all powerful shaft and gently placing her twitching body at my feet. Kaley with the help of the tight blonde Cassandra moved Linzi's semi conscious body back away from me.

Looking down at my hot slaves, I caused my godhood to lower from its upright position parallel to chest to perpendicular position, so that it jutted straight out from waist. Freed of the embrace of Linzi's pussy, Jenna and Shay could barely cover vast surface of my cock muscle. I decided to remedy that by calling forth the three groveling sexy slaves in front of me, Cassandra, Casey, and Sami.

"You worthless sluts, clean your god's power" I commanded looking down at them sternly.

nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers