Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
417 Followers

The three girls squealed in excitement and crawl to me to join Shay and Jenna. Now, five beautiful woman were sucking and cleaning off my cock, while my balls, asshole, and feet were continually being licked. Kaley returned from placing Linzi down to return to my side and give me more verbal praise. "Look down at the fantasies of mortals, and know you are a god." She spoke to me and I did, and all I could see were gorgeous females communing with my powerful god cock. They were sucking it and giving it pleasure as I stood above them as a their master.

"Sami and Cassandra, bend over my throne and present my pussy to your god." I commanded. Sami and Cassandra sprang to the throne as the whole crowd spun around to look at their perfect asses bent over with their legs spread. I walked over and pointed my cock muscle at Sami wet shaved pussy.

"I will do anything for my god. You are such a man, so dominate, so strong, so superior. Please fill me with your pussy enslaver." Sami screamed at me looking over her shoulder.

Kaley directed the action by saying to the other girls, "Honor him by placing his divine cock muscle in your sister slut's pussy. Show him that unlike worthless mortal males how great he is by encouraging and expecting him to fucking other pussy." Six hands gripped my rod and aimed it at Sami tight wet pussy.

"Master, please fuck for us."

"It is so unfair for one man to have so much cock. All other males are nothing compared to our god."

"Ram her, ram us all. We all live for you."

I thrust forward as they guided her to the entrance of Sami's pussy. This time I did not delay. I just plunge all away through her womb into to her soul. Sami head arched back as her pleasure surged her into the realm of the divine, and she uttered, "He is god."

Her little pussy lips stretched in a perfect circle around the massive cock muscle that was fully embedded in side her with more than foot of cock outside. The outside cock continually being sucked and worship by four hot women, as my balls and asshole was tongued with abandonment. The other girls either hung to my legs or groveled next to my feet, with all of them giving up utterances of praise and gratitude for my godhood.

My ego on fire, I could not help but get into the spirit of things and started to speak down to my bitches calling them worthless and undeserving. The name calling just driving my bitches in to further orgasmic worship. The tongues and mouths swirling on my flesh with getter need, as Sami continued to chant "He is god."

I fired off my divine cum into her with the same force and volume I had with Linzi, roaring the word "Bitch." The beautiful women clamp down to drink the massive excess but this time in the dog style position, my liquid power dropped to the floor. Several girls squealed and began lapping it up from the ground, as I slowly pulled out.

"Clean me so that I may continue to bless my slaves." I commanded, and Sami juice was quickly removed from my cock muscle by five licking tongues. Again several female hands seized my god muscle and aimed at my next pussy.

"Beg your god for his blessing of power." I commanded Cassandra.

"Please master, I need your powerful cock in my pussy. I need you to tame my wild and selfish pussy. Make me only care about my man's wants and needs." She implored.

This time I steadily pushed forward slowly taking all of Cassandra's pussy and finally conquering her soul. Cassandra was a small girls and like all women, my cock was far more than she could handle.

"Thank you. Thank you for enslaving your bitch with your godcock. Oh, Master I can't stop cuming. Its so strong and powerful. You are so giving." Cassandra exclaimed.

Again, I placed my hands on my hips and looked at down at my bitches. The girls were so amazingly sexy and entirely focused on my one cock with pure adoration and worship. I started to ram my cock in and out of Cassandra's overwhelmed womanhood roaring, "Feel your god's power. Feel how powerful it is."

Kaley added to the sexual worship by proclaiming my power while I demonstrated the awesome power of my cock on Cassandra.

"The whole world shall bow down in total submission to your divine cock muscle. The whole world shall acknowledge their inferiority and inadequacy to your male strength. All beautiful women shall look at all other males and realize they are worthlessness compared to you. In your enormous cock they shall see the power to grant them effortless all the love, pleasure, and joy they have every dreamed of."

I began to piston my hips in smooth 12 inch strokes. My giant balls beating the shit out of Serinda and Carrie as they did everything possible to make sure that would get their tongues to slide pass my balls on each stroke.

"So much... So much.... His love is so great." Cassandra mumbled.

Again I fired off, filing and overwhelming Cassandra's womanhood. My thick cum pouring out, girls licking everywhere to get a sample of it.

My entire existence awash in worship and adoration. My mouth filled with pussy and vanilla as I became stronger and more powerful than before. With Cassandra crumpled on the floor at my feet, I reached out to Ali, another gorgeous blonde, and hosted her high in the air and placed her pussy just above my cock muscle. Looking directly at her blue eyes, I made one command, "Beg".

"I give you everything I am. Your cock is beyond powerful. It is beyond everything. I am your slave. You are my god." Ali implored.

As I listen to her plea, I could feel my slaves sucking and lick off the juices of Cassandra had cover my cock with. I could feel their devotion in clean my enormous godhood. I looked down below at Jenna, Shay, and Carrie frantically cleaning me off before I used my cock muscle again on Ali's pussy. To them, my greatness demanded that my cock always be cleansed of pussy. Kaley had drilled that in to them that it was a holy order to insure my cock muscle was in a state of perfection before I penetrated a pussy.

I delayed my thrust and instead lifted Cassandra ass even higher in the palm of one hand. Both Jenna and Shay quickly traveled up my cock shaft to my godhead and devotedly cleaned the head with their tongues. As they finished up clean every drop of Cassandra's cream, Kaley stated the obvious to my bitches.

"Never forget, Ramses is sharing his glory and power with you. He is making you all very powerful. You shall all be strong, dominant goddess. Like him, mortals shall bow before you as weak slaves. Males will beg to suck between your legs, knowing they are unworthy to suck your essence from his pussies. The same essence we clean off his godhood to show him that we are collectively unworthy of him."

"Feel absolute pleasure and love, Bitch." I roared as I impaled Ali. Ali arched her back and her body explored in rapture. I didn't hold back, I just rammed straight through her womb and penetrated her soul in one mighty thrust. Her entire existence immediately went to work on worshipping the all powerful cock muscle inside her. Pleasure surged around the portion of my shaft that her being could handle. Her pussy and soul rupturing in orgasm forcing her to uncontrollably give my godhood perfect sexual attention.

I stood in a state of pure masculine dominance as below her the rest of my cock shaft was literally being sucked and licked in unadulterated worship. I glanced at Mo as he trembled on his knees in the back staring wide eyed at my display of divine male power.

"Boy" I said to him. "Come forward and witness my supremacy." Mo began crawling to my throne until he was just behind the circle of beautiful women that surrounded me. There were now only 8 gorgeous women who remained, 7 kneeling and sucking me while Ali was impaled with about 10 inches of super thick godcock. Mo stared dumbstruck at the juncture of Ali pussy stretched around my cock muscle as Ali screamed that she couldn't stop cumming.

I could taste Mo's envy and awe of me. "Sissy, my cock is the power of all the gods. You fear and envy me for my cock muscle. You understand the my godcock has the power to grant any women status, luxuries, sexual pleasure beyond human worth, and happiness that transcends all understanding. My cock muscle is beyond everything they need and is their ultimate reward." I bold announced.

I lifted Ali body up exposing more and more cock shaft in the process. Her thick white cream spread across the up half of my cock muscle, while I only kept the head firmly embedded in her pussy. "This is the cock that every man dreams to have." I said allowing him to gaze at its tremendous size.

"A cock that owns and dominates every beautiful woman on Earth, to only know love and worship from them. To know that their only need is to please and submit to me. To hear their joy at every instruction and order I give them. To know that they are faithful no matter what I do or how I treat them. To see their pride and respect when they see their fellow beautiful sisters share their sentiment for me" I announced as I forcefully slide Ali's body down my enormous shaft causing her to scream out.

"My god! My god! So much power in my pussy. You are so good to me!"

As I felt the incredible tight wetness engulf more and more of my massive shaft, Ali body lowered so that her face was looking directly at me. Her beautiful eyes burned with satisfaction as her blonde hair hung chaotically around her shoulders.

"Yes my slave, I am beyond good to you" I said.

Ali scream in non stop pleasure, and she, "Your Cock is so great. I am fucking a god."

"In my generous love for you, I now share my power with you directly from the source of my power. Prepare yourself for my divine cum." I announced as Ali locked her arms around my head.

"Yes! Yes! Master. I want that! I will give you anything for your power. Please I want to obey always!" Ali screamed as her pussy continually squeezed by hard shaft.

Then from below, Kaley joined in and said, "Sister, our god, Ramses is going to release his power in another pussy. This is the single greatest act in creation, and act of supreme generosity and love to mortal women. We must acknowledge this and show him our gratitude and respect to him for firing off his ultimate power in any bitch he chooses. Let us beg him, thank him, and show our indebtedness to him for fucking and cuming in our Sister slave, Ali."

The remaining girls began to beg me to cum in between sucks and licks of my cock, ass and balls. In between a dozen or so acknowledgments of how powerful I and my cock was, the girl's profess their total desire to obey me. Then, I commanded my cock to cum inside Ali.

Ali arched back in rapture as my divine gift transformed her into a goddess. Waves and waves of liquid power shot directly up into her soul through her perfect pussy. My own pleasure soared through my powerful sex muscle as my balls forced her reward up the tremendous length of my shaft. Every nerve in my cock become more sensitive and greatly amplify the intensity of my own orgasm.

All my pleasure augmented by a profound sense of gratitude from my incredibly hot slaves, pushing me further and further to accept my entitlement and ownership of my own pleasure. Each girl forever grateful to be a part of the apex of human existence, culminating in their god cumming into another mortal pussy.

The girls competed to drink the power giving liquid that backfired down my shaft in thick globs. I stood with my hands on my hips as my cock muscle fully supported Ali's beautiful body that adored my godhood. All of the them being transformed and made better than human by my divine essence. Each moment their endless adulation and worship of me as a real man increasing my power. Throughout the whole ritual orgy, I could feel my cock growing stronger and more powerful. Every fiber of my shaft being enriched by the beautiful slaves submissive worship, and its excess energy filling the remained of my perfect body with divine power.

Suddenly, I tapped into that energy and with my mere mental will alone began to lift the half conscious Ali off my godmuscle. Slowly her amazing stripper body rose from my shaft, exposing more and more of my incredible cock. Until finally, my godhead was exposed and her delicate body hovered over our head. I gentle maneuvered her prone body to spot in the back of my newly empowered bitches, while Shay, Jenna, Carrie and Cassey stood up to begin cleaning the top half of my cock muscle of Ali's girl juices and feed off my remaining liquid power.

Pleasure resumed on my shaft as tongues and lips slided over my godhead and upper shaft. I stood proudly watching the gorgeous girls clean my cock, knowing full well that beautiful women sucking on my gigantic cock would become a sight I would witness multiple times a day. This was there moment in the sun. My cock had proved itself to be sole source of their satisfaction and then some. For my godcock, they would reciprocate with love and devotion that no merely mortal could ever fully comprehend.

They defined their worth and purpose as women in terms of being slaves to me and personal property, caring for the wants, needs, and pleasure of their god had become the measure of their worth. Every moment would be dedicated to eliciting my commands and taking my orders. I was an all powerful male, any they were all lucky to dominated by me. There would be no exception. Every beautiful women would seek slavery, and all would profoundly grateful to be owned by me.

One man with one cock owning all the hot pussy, because his cock was infinitely strong and powerful, contrasted by a multiple of weak and powerless mortal males like Mo. Mo was still groveling before me only a few feet away. He was both terrified and in awe of what he was seeing.

Kalay noticing my attention on Mo, turned to him and commanded "Show his women, your shame, your tiny penis. Your weakness and inferiority compared to him. Show us that he is a god and the only true man." Mo shook at Kaley words and nodded no to her.

Mo slight defiance of Kaley pissed me off. "Little wimp, my obedient bitches are goddess to you. All mortal males must give them total submission." I roared down at him, while I towered over him having my enormous cock continuously sucked and worshipped.

On his knees, Mo obediently began to strip off all his clothes with Kaley egging him on.

"Show us, Little Mo. Show our god how mortal males will take orders from any women he places his god cock inside and cums in. Oh master, your god muscle is so powerful. It is true power. It is such a great gift and blessing to all beautiful women. Look how your women suck on it, knowing you are great and above them. You are a real man who is the master of women. No woman will ever have power over you, because you cock renders all women submissive and grateful."

Mo struggled for a moment, and then rolled up on his knees naked, exposing his cubby 6 inch penis. "You are nothing Mo. You are not a man, you are weak and will always be worthless. You sole purpose is to serve women our god fucks." Kaley said.

All the girls still conscious took a moment to stop their oral worship to look at their former boss. They looked at him with revulsion immediately associating him and his penis size with inferiority and weakness. I discovered at that moment that the contrast between my enormous muscle rising from my groin and any mortal penis created an immediate reaction of hostility towards mortal males. This was no random reaction. The Ring had designed my Cock to transform the most beautiful women into ragging size queens.

I could feel their emotional reaction like my own feelings. In one instance as their eyes were focused on the chubby nob of Mo, there was complete scorn and then anger directed at themselves for ever considering Mo as someone of importance. A sense of how dare a weak slave waste my time. It only lasted a moment though, and then, their focus riveted back to me and my enormous cock. My cock muscle still remained enormous and powerful, and continued to be posed to provide them with all their desires without limits.

The girls submissively looked up at me seeking permission to indulge in the use of my god cock. They waited expectantly for my answer, never doubting that everything must be done in accordance with my divine will. I answered their prays with a single flex of my giant cock unleashing its divine masculine power causing all the girls to spray pussy juice in powerful satisfaction. The quantity of it comingling forming a puddle below me, reaching out to the knees of the naked Mo.

It was a powerful affirmation of a god's selfless love for his bitches. And four hot girls around my powerful cock screamed out, "Thank you for controlling us as our god." Then they reciprocated with wanton selfishness by continuing to experience absolute divine cock with their mouths, lips and face. I was content in allow them to indulge in their greed for the power of my god cock, knowing I existed as the ultimate provider of these women.

I reached out and stroked Jenna hair, then forcefully pulled her away from my gift of cock so that she looked at me desperately. "Please don't take my god's power away from me. I repented to you Master" She pleaded.

"Yes, you have Bitch. And I have shown that I am the giver of all joy and power. But now, I want you to know my commands."

"Thank you. Please, Master, this hot bitch need to take your commands."

With my sheer mental power, Jenna body rose up above our head with a startled scream. I positioned her naked body sitting with her legs spread posed just over the helmet of my god head. My display of divine power drove the remainig girls wild, as they redouble their efforts bathing my ass, balls and cock with their tongues.

With Jenna floating 8 feet above the ground looking out toward the growing pile of pleasured pussy and the emasculated Mo on his knees at my feet, I said. "Your mortal pussy has tasted the ultimate reward of absolute male power, and I have empowered you to become my one of my many bitches."

I looked down at the defeated Mo, "My bitches are above you! above all mortals, except for me. They are meant to rule and dominate. They shall treat you as the beg for me to treat them."

"Yes Great Ramses, I will make them grovel before me. I want to remind them they are not men, they are weak and useless. I want to show them they exist to serve as slaves to all your bitches. Your cock makes us strong, gives us the power to rule over our inferiors." With a though , her pussy moved down to touch my godhead, then began to gently rub her wet pussy lips around my cock tip.

"Oh god, I am cumming, can't stop cumming. Your cock is so powerful. I want the whole world to know how great you are. I want every little dick wimp to know that they are worthless pussies compared to you, and we are all in total obedience to you for your god muscle."

"I can't believe that I allowed that little sissy to buy my body. He is nothing. He nothing but a weak wimp. You alone own my mind, body and soul, and you deserve so much better than me. You alone are above all the gods, you have all their power in your all powerful fucking cock!"

I lowered her body forcing her pussy fully apart. For the second time in one day, Jenna experienced the greatest experience in the universe. I stood proudly with her impaled on just my cock head, feeling her pussy muscles literally worship the ultimate gift I was giving her.

"So much! So much!" She wailed. "Look little Moey, his godhood is the center of the universe. Everything is worthless and bows down to its infinite power, and its inside me. Nothing can compare to what he can give to any women."

I dropped her down fully down on my shaft. The incredible thick muscular cock stretching her further and further, as the godhead pieced her womb and descended into her soul. Several inches of muscled shafted remained outside and unconquered by Jenna's womanhood, leaving ample room for the continuing sucking of my cock even when I was full inside Jenna.

nogratis
nogratis
417 Followers