Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
416 Followers

"The supreme god's power is in my soul." Jenna screamed as my cock gave her ultimate pleasure. Mo could only stare at his former girlfriend as she continued to verbally praise me.

"His enormous cock is everything. Everything a woman can dream of. Its power provides us with every desire, need and aspiration. It give us pleasure and meaning which renders everything else meaningless. If a women gives him the slightest displeasure, or entertains the most fleeing thought of independence, he can deny her of everything worthwhile in life." She continued.

"He does not have to mince word, or waste time on listen about my excuses. He doesn't fear that he will lose my love or even my hot body to another man. He knows he is too strong and that I will remaining on my knees begging over and over to suck on his god cock with every other beautiful women."

Mo timidly looked up at me from far below on his knees, as Jenna continue. "Look at his confidence. He is worthy of pure arrogance with his gigantic sex muscle. My pussy is squeezing and worshipping his cock muscle. I am cumming all over it and I can't stop. Think of all the pussy that he has fucked in the last hour. All that pussy dedicated to giving his one cock pleasure. All those beautiful girls who are continually sucking his cock, even while he is fucking one pussy after another."

I commanded her body to start rising up and down in a smooth and steady 10 inch strokes. Mo watched me stand passively as Jenna body began to masturbate my enormous cock by my will alone. The giant thick shaft being exposed and engulfed in a steady rhythm.

"He chooses who when and how his cock is fucked and sucked. He never has to ask. All beautiful women are continually begging for it, throwing themselves at his feet. All he needs to do is give them permission to worship his cock. He can choose any women and receive his pleasure at a mere whim. And all his women are his, giving everything of themselves to him, for only him. Our every thought directed at his worship and pleasure. Our only desire is to have him bless us with his orders and commands. His approval and wishes are our only concern." Jenna babbled.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jenna grunted as I made her body's motion began to accelerate up and down my shaft.

"Every hot pussy on earth existing to worship him on our knees in humble submission. Our only desire is to constantly remind him that he alone is a real man, reminding him that he is the owner of us. Our minds, bodies, souls, and especially our pussies are his personal property to do whatever he wants with. We live to encourage him to do as he pleases and remind him that everyone is expected to obey his wishes without question." Jenna body contracted as her soul and body began to transcend mortal pleasure.

"His godhood is so strong. We are all so lucky to have him dominating us a our god. He deserves so much better than us!" Jenna wailed as I commanded my balls to fire up again. My face was hard, demanding, and in control as I stared directly in the eyes of Jenna. I could feel the building pressure as the surged began to travel up from my balls. The brunette Carrie could feel I was about to again bless another pussy, and she forced her salvia coated face and tongue back and forth on my divine balls with renewed passion.

Carrie moaned into them in gratitude as they began to contract in preparation of transfer of pure liquid power into my obedient bitch. Jenna sensed it too and her face turned to a cross between terror and rapture. I continued to stare down hard on her as sheer pleasure surged up my all powerful cock. My shaft bulged as the mass of divine cum moved upward, while the three girls drove in moaning against the cock that was delivering power of every woman salvation into another pussy of their sisters.

Powerful blast exploded upward in steady rhythm. One, two, three, and so on, each electrifying my entire body and spreading outward to cause all the girls to quiver in increased orgasmic pleasure. Jenna's body bathed in my raw power. Her existence overwhelmed beyond the point of non existence. Her body and pussy shaking uncontrollably on my immovable cock. On the eighth or ninth wave, she was unconscious and dead weight on my cock.

I did not bother to ask for help removing her, I now merely willed her body to join the pile of the others who I blessed and conquered. My giant cock still incredibly hard and bulging with muscles in testament to its ultimate superiority over the women who experienced it. Changing tactics, I crossed my arms and looked down directly at Mo, then I will myself soft and the two foot solid erection flopped down against my knee. The girls at my shaft moaned in disappointment and attempted in vain to restore my vitality.

"Heel, Slaves" I barked, and the six remaining girls removed their faces from my body with gasp of pleasure from my demeaning order.

"Bitch! Kaley! present your pussy to this sissified male."

"Yes Master! Thank you for ordering me." Kaley replied, and rose up from the saturated pool of female juice that now covered the wood floors. She quickly stood in front of the defeated Mo, and spread her legs, exposing her perfect pussy to him.

"Bitch, command him to drink your piss."

"ooh, Yes Master, thank you for ordering me." Kaley squealed in excitement as I expected after yesterday display of the golden shower on Serinda ex-sugar daddy.

"Slave, open your mouth and drink the piss of a goddess!" She barked down at Mo on his knees.

There was no hesitance. He immediately opened his mouth to allow Kaley to position herself over him. Kaley empty her bladder into his mouth while he stared up at her in submission. Not a drop was lost, as Kaley finished up, turning to face me with a victorious smile.

"Slaves, this is what all mortals are compared to my goddesses. They exist to serve my bitches without question. " I announced then asked rhetorically, "Goddess Kaley, why must a mortal serve my bitches?"

I could see Kaley light up realizing I was allowing her to preach for me. "Because your godhood has made us so superior to mortals that they are nothing more than slaves."

"And what is a goddess compared to me." I commanded.

"They are all worthless before your might. Before so much male power, our entire existence is defined by earning your commands, my lord. The only value we have comes from access to your powerful cock, and only those whose sole desire is to be completely owned and used by you are worthy of your grace. " She said.

Suddenly, Kaley dropped to her knees and spread her hands and face into the girl juice that coated the floor, then rose up and with desperate need began to beg me to drink my piss like little mo did for her. It was perfect symbolism for Mo and the other girls. "Sluts! Respect" I commanded and six pairs of hands raise the soft monster from my knees and held it up to Kaley's lips. I let Kaley continue begging telling the others of her need to debased herself to me. Her voice becoming more and more filled with need until I finally commanded Kaley to allow her access to my cock.

As her perfect mouth encase my soft cock head, there was no doubt to anyone she need to do this, nor any doubt how badly the other girls wishes they were her. So much had changed in the last 24 hours. I had changed so much that as the piss erupted down her throat that I felt not merely entitled to do this, I actually felt annoyed at Kaley for taking unwarranted liberties by indulging in favors far more than she deserved from me.

For a moment I remembered back a day ago before so much power was between legs when such a thing would have outrageous, but Kaley interrupted me.

"Thank you my god for letting me fully humble myself before the supreme real man and allowing to experience womanhood by way of your male power."

Then further, the other girls joined in thanking me as well. My irrational annoyance had decreased and was replaced with a sudden realization. I was toughly transformed, not just physically but mentally and emotional. I was a product of the Cock Ring, and I existed to be worshipped as a man, a perfect all powerful sexual male. The women were not warped by the Ring's force, I was transformed into a man that women could only be capable of worshipping, a extreme absolute form of worship. For my power and being depended purely on theses lovely creatures worship of me.

"Carrie and Cassey! I have yet to reward you. Do you wish to experience my divine power?"

"Yes Master!" Both girls excitedly responded.

"Good slaves. On your hands and knees and present your asses to your god." I commanded.

As expected the girls thanked me and began begging me to fuck them from behind. I moved to position my giant cock behind Carrie first, as Kaley, Serinda, Shay and Roslyn immediate stuck their mouths on my cock, balls, and inside my ass. Without delay, I began my assault on Carrie shaved pussy, and within seconds, my giant muscle of cock was buried deep in Carrie's pussy and soul.

"Worship my ultimate power, slave." I commanded and Carrie began to thrust back and forth on my shaft.

"Master, you are so strong and powerful, I am nothing more than your property. Every beautiful women is so lucky and blessed to be your slave. You are such a powerful god, always dominant and masculine, you are a man, a real man. Please make me your bitch. Please cum in me. Master." Carrie pleaded as I gave her ultimate pleasure.

Boldly I announced, "Slave, I shall give you the ultimate reward for total obedience as my woman. Prepare to become greater than rest of humanity for your god is about to fill you with divine self worth."

"Yes, Master" Carrie screamed, as my balls fired liquid power into her.

Pleasure engulf everyone, I pulled out and my greatness and watched it be cleaned of Carrie's juice. Then, I moved to Cassey who begged and praised me for a few moments, until I drove my cock into her and came. Once, I pulled out of Cassey the ceremony was complete. I had transformed 11 gorgeous women into divine bitches, each with the power to control and dominate every mortal on Earth.

Kaley, Serinda, Shay and Roslyn, who I already blessed, dutifully cleaned my god shaft uttering praises to me while I stood surveying the after effects of my worship. Mo remained on his hands and knees in the back. He had learned his true place and would never again trouble Kaley or my goddesses. The hard wood floors of the temple were drench in an inhuman amount of pussy juice, and the seven who I bless were sprawled out semi conscious laying in the their own discharge.

The place was a mess and the girls were a mess. Mo would have a lot of mopping to do, and the girls would need to shower. Beyond that, I was at a loss of what to do. I looked down at my godhood that was still being sucked. I was still impossibly hard and powerful, and I could feel how the girls worship had made me far stronger than before. I could feel the pure power flowing through and around me, and I understood that I had complete control over it. My power was a by-product of all this worship, and the ring had arranged the world to give me more and more power through the worship of sexually perfect women like the one before me.

Looking down at the four remaining priestess, I willed my cock muscle flaccid. As it flapped against my knee, the girls looked up at me with gratitude and devotion. There was a silent understanding among them that what I did for all of them with my cock in the last 3 hours was beyond the realm of expectation; they had tasted absolute power and realized there was nothing else that mattered. Kaley smiled up at me unbridled pride; I had done well with my first Octrue.

"Well Ladies, what is next?

Students, I apologize if their is a disconnect with the cast of characters. Given the sheer number of women partaking in the union with Rod, keeping tract of names and body parts is becoming a problem. I assure my readers that my assistant, Elisa, has dutifully complied detailed graphs and spreadsheet cataloging the women and anatomical flow of bodies. Accordingly any errors are mine.

The Professor

nogratis
nogratis
416 Followers