Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 08

Story Info
The continuing saga of the god of masculinity.
1.3k words
4.3
16.1k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
416 Followers

After the orgy at the strip club, Kaley ushered me and four of the girls into a large SUV and spirited us away to her Dubois Estate, a former anti bellum plantation mansion she purchased in the mid 1700's when the ring called her to the new world from Paris. The Estate was massive from her description, and she had been renovating the 10,000 acre grounds for nearly three decades for my arrival. According to her, the Dubois Estate would be my new home and birthplace of her grand vision for her wacky new religion centered between my legs.

During ride she shifted topics between describing how she converted the plantation into a five star resort with luxury amenities able to accommodate hundreds of servants, and thousands of guests, she excitedly called worshippers. The main house would function as a palatial living quarters for me and double as an administration headquarter to for the operations, as she called it. However, I had no doubts by now that Kaley resort operation was to be nothing more than a sex cult dedicated to my new cock. She even boasted hiring amusement park engineers to design elaborate sets as attractions, based on ancient religions themed outdoor temples.

The girls were captivated with her excited description of how the temples would function as beautiful places were beautiful women could relax, make friends, and be pampered by world class staff. It sounded like secret resort for super model millionaires and rich and famous.

Naturally, Kaley's female vision of elite paradise promised the guests with the ultimate experience of romance, love, and sexual pleasure. The main attraction at her new resort, maybe the only attraction that the guests would came for, was me. I possessed, according to Kaley, near infinite sexual market value as a man, apparently being the god of masculinity places me in a league of my own. The big draw to her resort paradise would be to allow the most attractive women in the world to find and form an intimate personal relationship with the most powerful real life alpha male to exist. A feet that was impossible to experience with any other mortal man due to their unparalleled beauty and sexual superiority.

While I now understood that my new cock's godly powers allowed me to connect to multiple women more deeply than a mortal man hope to relate to just one, I still was baffled how the girls expected me to juggle thousands of hot women, let alone satisfy them all sexually and emotionally. When I expressed my concerns over my own perceived limitations, I was greeted with laugher as all the girls seemed to dismiss my fear by simply acknowledging that my sex organ with the biggest and most powerful thing in existence. I dropped the line of questions content to learn as I go and accept that being a god is something better experienced than think about. Besides, I already agreed to be educated by Kaley and her horde of sexy cohorts.

We arrived at the estate nearly at 3 PM that night. While I was not able to see the resort surrounding the estate house, the mansion house was as splendid as Kaley described. Given the late hour, Kaley and the girls ushered me to my new bedroom suite dominated by an enormous custom made bed that could easily accommodate a dozen people. That night, I did not engage in anymore sex, not that my girls won't have jumped at the chance if I wanted.

My new senses told me that the girls were entirely focused on at opportunity at another sex session. This feeling had been coming from them in non-stop. It was a burning desire to have my new godcock serviced by beautiful women. I had first noticed the presence of their collective desire early at the club and realized their need to have many super attractive women submit to my one cock was far more nuanced than a sexual fetish. Their desire encompassed everything they could possibly desire. It was not just complete sexual pleasure and emotional fulfilment, it was impossible dreams of power, status, glory and purpose that they singularly craved. All these deep fantastical desire effortlessly gained by having their alpha male place his massive cock in another women's pussy, or making sure dozens of women kneel and suck, lick and praise his god muscle of sex. Kaley warned me of the level of devotion I would receive from women, however having the ability to feeling of their constant desperation for the worship of my cock made it far more tangible than Kaley's psychobabble about possessing a supernatural godcock.

Despite know their need for my cock muscle, I informed them that we were going to sleep without anymore playing. Being an alpha male now, they immediately ran to shower up and prepare for bed as Kaley pointed me to a walkin closet and told me to get comfortable. To my surprise, the large closet was fully stocked with oversized clothing big enough to fit my new supersized body. I stripped naked and admired the perfect male form that the cock ring of the gods gave me. Towering at 7 feet tall with a perfect golden tan, every muscle was perfectly proportioned to convey incredible physical vitality and male dominance. Everything was perfectly proportion except for my godcock which hung like a muscular arm down to my knees. Even flaccid it was visibly muscular and displayed overwhelm power and authority. Eager to get rest and wishing to avoid tempting my girls, I donned a large white robe that cover my massive organ.

Returning to the bed chambers, I was greeted by freshly washed girls in incredible sexy lingerie submissively smiling at me. Like the mystery of how Kaley could have stocked an entire walk in closet with perfect tailored clothing for me, I was at a lost how all five women could have showered, done their hair and make up to perfection and put on the sexy underwear in such a short time. But here I was with five sexual fantasies of mortal men tempting to break my resolve about going right to sleep.

Before I could object, Kaley quickly interrupted, "You control your pussy absolutely, Master. You commanded no cock tonight, and we are helpless to follow your will. But, I must insist that you allow them to give their prayers before we go to bed."

"Kaley, come on stop the bullshit. I said bed." not wanting to be seduced by theses desperate sluts. But the girls in the most little girl sexy voice began to beg saying, "Please Master, let slaves worship." My annoyance diminished as I realized that despite have 5 beautiful women dressed as sexy sluts begging to worship you had caused no arousal. I was in complete control over my libido, and I remembered that Kaley telling me that such sexual dominance gave me complete control over my women.

Feeling more confident, I commanded in my god voice, "Fine, let the bitches continue my education." All five of them came on the spot from a direct order, as Kaley and Jenna untied my robe and let it fall exposing my flaccid godhood. The girl's eyes glowed in rapture staring at my powerful cock, and then gracefully groveled on the bedroom floor before it. Standing proudly, I crossed my arms waiting for whatever crazy ritual Kaley taught her hot strippers, and then they spoke in unison.

"Master, Thank you for choosing to be a god. We thank you for accepting all the power of the ancient gods into your manhood so that we can share your superior godhood. Thank you for taking the form of a man, a supreme alpha male, who we can love, desire, and crave as women. We are your priestess, worshippers, lovers, and slaves. You own our bodies, control our minds, and we exist solely for your glory."

"Nice" I commented and then said "Let's go to bed." Soon all five of us were deep asleep.

nogratis
nogratis
416 Followers