Cock Slut

Story Info
You take control.
1.1k words
3.9
55.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in, and I am not on my feet for long. I can hear the echo in my head "Why are you still standing?" but I'm kneeling before you have a chance to say it. I can't help but kneel in your presence. I had felt the anticipation between my legs even before you arrived, but now, sinking to my knees before you, I know that I've begun to drip.

I want to gaze up at you, admire you, but I know that you will prefer it if I channel my awe into pleasing you instead. So I focus on your feet at first, greeting you the way I know you like it, kissing, licking, sucking at the toes. "They're each like a little cock to you," you say, and they are.

I imagine myself sucking your perfect cock, and I'm embarrassed to feel myself dripping even more, as I carefully suck at your toes. With each suck, I crave the real thing more and more, until my already cock-hungry mind nearly explodes with the anticipation and excitement, imagining the taste of your cock in my mouth, the feel of it in my throat. I know I have to wait until it's time, though, until I have your permission.

"That's a good cunt," you tell me.

"May I suck your cock now, Sir?"

"Not yet." I bite my lip. I need it now, I need the taste of it, the perfect shape of it enveloped in my mouth. And I know I'll do anything you tell me to do, so that I might be rewarded with your cock in my mouth when the time comes.

Then you bend over and spread your ass cheeks. I try to hide my shudder, my inward groan. You know I hate this part. I know I hate this part. And yet, somehow, the feeling between my legs suggests otherwise.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, Sir."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

And so I position my face at its place at your ass, and begin maneuvering my tongue around for your asshole, suppressing a gag reflex at the grossness of it, the humiliation. I know my place. This is my place. To do whatever you request of me, including this, however degrading it might be, to find my tongue diligently servicing your asshole.

You want my tongue deeper inside you; I push it in deeper. Everything smells of your ass now, and I know that even when I remove my face, the smell will remain on me. I lose myself in the moment, the degradation, the humiliation, the mortification, everything comes together, and I can feel it all throbbing in my now thoroughly dripping cunt. I pull my face out for a moment to ask you a question.

"May I play with myself, Sir?"

"Yes, but only as long as your tongue stays in my ass. And you can't cum."

After a while, you tell me, "That's a good slut. You can have your reward now." You start by letting me lick and suck your balls, which I always enjoy. With my face so close to your cock now, my wet cunt feels close to exploding. I do love giving your balls attention, but I love your cock more.

"That's enough," you say. "Would you like to suck my cock now, slut?"

"Oh, yes, please, sir, please let me."

I open my mouth, and your cock slips in, and the taste of it on my tongue is just as wonderful as I had remembered. There is a bit of pre-cum on the end of it to be licked off eagerly, and then I lose myself in the sucking of it, the wonderful sucking of it. I could do this forever, just suck your cock. I'm so happy, so content, in this position, in this place.

"All the way in, slut." And you push your cock deep into my throat. I'm gagging on it. I can't breath. All there is in the world is your cock, gagging me, suffocating me. I struggle a bit, spluttering, gasping to get some air in, and you let up a little, but only for a moment, and then it's back in, filling my mouth and throat. You let me touch myself then, while you continue to force your cock down my throat, and I'm so close to cumming, but I have to hold myself back, because you have other plans in mind for my orgasm.

You pull your cock out of my mouth, and push me roughly towards the bed. You hand me some lube, and when I'm finished lubing up, you tell me to bend over. I know I should be grateful that you are letting me use the lube at all, but there are still other holes I would much rather have your cock in than my tight asshole. I look up at you, pleading, but your face is hard, and there is nothing I can do but comply with your command. I grit my teeth and prepare myself for the initial thrust.

You don't hold back. You force your cock into me, hard. Pain shoots through me. I try to tell myself to relax, that it will be easier on me that way, but every inch of my body wants to resist. You ignore my discomfort, and continue pounding your cock into me. Eventually, I give in. Fighting it is useless. You are far stronger than I am, and even if you weren't, it is your pleasure that is important, not mine. You order me to play with myself, and when I slip my hand down to my cunt to rub my clit, I realize just how much being used in this way has turned me on. It doesn't take long for me to be on the verge of cumming again.

"May I cum now, Sir?" I ask, weakly.

To my relief, you reply, "Yes, cunt, you may cum now. Cum with my cock in your ass."

And so, as you continue to force yourself into me, I let myself over that edge, and fall into an intense orgasm. You always make me cum hard, and this one is no exception. I can feel your thrusts getting faster, your breathing heavier, and I know you too are nearing that point. You pull out suddenly, and I feel your cum shoot out onto me. Part of me wishes that it would have been in my mouth, because I do so love tasting your cum, and I love feeling it go down my throat. But I am content to be here also, bent over, exposed, vulnerable, and covered in your cum.