Cock Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

"Oh fuck," I groaned passionately as he brought his monster black cock to my exposed pussy.

He then began inserting his huge black cock into me very slowly.

"Oh fuck," I instantly groaned and came as just his giant head at the entrance felt so huge that I shuddered and came.

"Fuck, you is ready ain't cha bitch? That sexy pussy be poppin off already," He said in a confident tone.

"Oh fuck I want you inside me so bad."

"This big Nigga cock," he said teasingly as he ran the head through my soaking-wet lips.

"Oh God...yes that great-big Nigga cock," I panted.

Once his huge cock head was inside me, he began running his black hands teasingly along the sides of my stocking covered legs and over my ass.

As his huge black cock inched into me ever so slowly, stretching me wider than any man has he said, "Yeah bitch now I's gonna make that sexy high class white pussy mine."

By the moaning sounds I was making he knew I was enjoying every gorgeous inch of that huge black shaft. The protruding web of veins heightened the incredible sensations my pussy was experiencing, as my fuck lips wrapped tightly around his huge black shaft.

I then looked back and snarled, "Oh God! Soooo big. Oh baby your cock's sooo fucking big."

The rapper took me from behind and began slow fucking me with that glorious, black twelve inch cock, thrilling me with every long stroke. As he fucked his huge black cock into my tight wet pussy he kissed my neck.

"So fuckin sexy," he snarled as he inched his thunderous black cock inside my clamping pussy.

"Oh fuck," my voice echoed in the cavernous staircase.

"You like my nigga cock don't ya sexy,"

"Oh God yes,"I groaned as I moved my ass back as he pushed forward.

"Fuck your pussy sure can fuck," he said as I turned my head to meet his tongue.

No words could explain the thrills that were shooting through me with each passing second. My body was in a constant orgasmic state. With every stroke of his majestic cock my pussy would ignite in a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Fuck,you cum real good mama," he growled as my pussy took hold of his lengthy, black organ.

Here I was being fucked by the gigantic black cock of an internationally famous rap-star I had only met a few hours before, as he was commenting on how fucking sexy and high classed I was and that his big black cock never fucked such a sexy upper class bitch.

As he slow fucked into me, making me crave each and every inch, he kept moaning into my ear, saying he loved my sexy, white pussy and how good it felt wrapped around his big, black cock.

"Fuck...neva had a cunt grab-hold of my mutha fucka like yours is," he growled as he pulled his gigantic cock back.

I was so horny from being with someone so young and so beneath my social standing. After about twenty minutes of fucking his huge black cock I surprised him by saying, "Oh baby I need to taste that huge black cock again."

I then pulled away from his enormous cock which caused a loud popping sound then knelt over at the waist and began licking my tongue crazily all over the massive wet shaft tasting myself. He kept moaning and said, "Yeah baby taste yo' sexy white pussy all over my ghetto black,mutha fucka."

I greedily licked all over his gigantic glistening cock. The taste of my pussy mixed with his musky sent filled my nostrils as I went wild licking all over his massive shaft.

"Fuck that's hot, sexy," he groaned.

After a few minutes he spun me around again and brought that huge black monster into my pussy once again.

"Lets git back into our fuck," he snarled as his monster cock opened me up once again.

"Ohhh fuuuuck...Soooooo fucking big baby."

As soon as he was buried deep inside me he began picking-up his pace and I in turn began meeting his every thrust with my burning ass. After a few minutes I felt his big black cock twitch. I then turned my head and saw this crazed look on his face as he gritted his teeth.

I began to feel his mammoth cock swell inside me and knew he was going to cum again. My eyes were wide open as the swelling of his gigantic cock had me stretched out beyond anything I had ever felt before.

"Your pussy is magic bitch," he snarled.

"Fill me baby...Im one of yours now," I wined.

"Fuck...you are mine now baby," he said in a commanding voice, as he pumped one burst after another into the depths of me.

For the next ten minutes he kept fucking into me like a wild-man. As I tossed my head back and from side to side while groaning deliriously I continued to fuck back on his still rock-hard cock.

"Oh baby," I groaned as he continued to thrust deep inside me while filling my insides with his teenage seed.

After a passionate kiss that lasted fifteen minutes w went into the master bedroom. At the edge of his bed we kissed for a good half hour. His cock was hanging down over the front of his thigh, but even soft was over ten inches long and as wide as a can of soda.

Realizing I had forgotten to call the boys at the hospital I broke off for a few minutes and made the call. Ahmed answered and I told him that I would be staying at a friends home for the night. At this point I was riding such an incredible high from being fucked by the young rap-stars massive black cock that I didn't even bother to ask about my husband.

Ahmed immediately told me that all he could think about was my pussy and how much he couldn't wait to be with me after the hospital visit. His wanting me made me feel so sexy I told him I couldn't wait to be with him which was true, but right now all I wanted was to get back to worshiping the black rap-stars gigantic cock.

As soon as I hung up I went back into the bedroom where I was happy to find Devastate lying on the bed. Seeing his gigantic black cock hanging over his leg like a massive log made my mouth water. It was such a thing of beauty. So black, and so silky-smooth.

"What the fuck took you so fucking long," he growled as his gigantic cock began to rise as if a giant balloon was being blown up.

It had only been a few minutes, but I could see he was a person that did not like to wait for anything.

Walking to the bed I could see his eyes riveted to my body. His eyes had a burning rage that made me groan. Seeing that black, monstrous cock throbbing made me tremble with desire.

Climbing on the bed I lifted up his enormous cock with both hands.

"God...I want to suck you so bad."

"That's right bitch...suck that big mutha fucka, and donts ever lets me wait for your gorgeous-ass body eva again," he said as his eyes rolled back in his head as I began licking and kissing all over his beautiful, velvety black cock.

"Fuck..thats exactly what im talking bout," he groaned as my hands pumped up and down his silky-smooth shaft while my mouth kissed his huge head lovingily.

My body was trembling from the sight of his monstrous cock. I knew I had to suck that black cock in the same way that I needed air to breath. I began kissing it all over.

"God I love this huge cock," I grumbled as I held it in my hands while worshiping the enormity of it.

Even in a softened state I could barely get my mouth a few inches beyond the big black head. Without using my hands I began sucking on his huge head.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as his monster cock started swelling in my mouth.

It swelled up so fast that I could only lick and kiss the shaft and suck just the huge, black head. The black rap star was hard once again to my amazement and delight.

For the next two hours I sucked his giant cock while he just kicked-back and enjoyed my hands and mouth as they worked him up to where he came twice. I was always rewarded with the most glorious tasting cum. After his second orgasm he was ready to fuck. I couldn't believe it but his cock was thumping.

Taking my hand he led me to a large chair in the room and after he sat back in it he had me get on top.

"Ride the fuck outa me, sexy," he commanded.

Obeying him, I climbed on top and reached back and inserted his massive head into my, now scorching opening.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as his huge cockhead penetrated my opening.

As soon as he bottomed-out I put my high heels on the edge of the chair and began riding his huge black cock up and down in a trance-like state while his black hands cupped my ass. I was in a state of incredible bliss as I rode my young, teenage black lover up and down. It seemed like with every stroke that went deep into the back of my pussy I would erupt in a wild orgasm.

As I fucked him passionately his hands were all over my breasts and nipples. He would suck each nipple and send me into an explosive climax.We fucked in this sex-crazed state for over two hours with each of us cumming all over each other over and over.

We were so turned on to each other that it felt like time was standing still. He told me numerous times how he wanted me. I was so wild with lust from being so over-stuffed and cumming at will that I kept telling him that I wanted to be his.

Throughout the night and into the next day the teenage black rap star and I fucked and played with each other in every room of his million dollar mansion. There was no sleep for us, as we were consumed with an unquenchable hunger to fuck and please each other. There were long nights with Ahmed and Hassan, but nothing compared to this. It was the most passionate and intense experience I have ever had.

In missionary position he would wrap his arms around me and penetrate me slowly as he rotated his hips, all the while we would be locked in the deepest, most passionate kiss. With my pumps wrapped around his tiny waist he would fuck me for over an hour before he changed positions. As we kissed my pussy was exploding from each penetrating, powerful thrust of his huge cock as he bottomed out again and again.

"What a cunt," he snarled through gritted teeth as he slow-fucked his monstrous cock into me.

Just when my pussy exploded for the hundredth time my eyes rolled back into my head. I knew I was going to pass out. The intensity of my orgasms shooting through my body one after the other, ignited on by the fucking I was getting by his gigantic cock had me right on the verge of passing out.

Sensing what was about to happen he began slow fucking me; so slow that it took over a minute for his giant cock to fuck from his huge cockhead to the bottom of his shaft. As he fucked me we kissed with the passion of two lovers.

"Oh baby," I groaned as my pussy clung to his log-like cock.

"Yeah, Sexy...let me slow fuck this hot glove- of- a snatch of yours," he whispered next to my ear than began kissing my neck.

"Baby," I purred as I felt every protruding vein against the walls of my pussy.

"Yeah baby, I feels that cunt clingin and suckin my big dick," he said as my pussy literally milked his massive cock as he fucked down into me.

"I'm yours lover," I purred as his massive cock made its way into the depths of my clinging pussy.

"That's it baby...so fuckin sexy," he whispered as his giant cock inched in and out of me at a snail's pace.

He began kissing my neck which drove me wild.

"Oh fuck," I groaned again and again.

"Perfect snatch," he whispered against my neck.

"Oh lover," I purred as the protruding straw-sized veins of his monster cock messaged the walls of my cunt.

"Never fucked this kinda suckin pussy," he moaned as his monster cock slow-fucked into me.

"Oh lover," I moaned excitedly.

His tender kisses against my neck sent my pussy into a long, drawn-out orgasm.

After cumming so blissfully our mouths locked in a kiss that lasted half an hour. I was never more turned on in my life. It was so passionate to be slow-fucked while our tongues made love to each others. For almost two hours the teen rap-star slow-fucked me as these long, protracted orgasms flowed through my tingling body.

"Oh baby...you got me so fucked up...never cum so fucking good," I cooed each time he kissed my neck.

"Yeah baby, you just keep coatin this dick-a-mines," he groaned as my cum continued to bathe his monster cock, allowing him to fuck me without any resistance.

While kissing my mouth and neck he fucked me so slow that my pussy would cum three separate times from his cockhead to the base of his shaft. During that hour his cock shot off three times but stayed rock hard after each cum.

Fucking me like this, as we passionately kissed was the sexiest thing in the world. This wasn't about me being sixty eight or him being eighteen. As abnormal as it seems, this was all about us being lovers.

Breaking away from our kiss he began kissing my neck then went to my throbbing nipples.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he lovingly kissed each one.

For the next half hour he just kissed each nipple and flicked the flat tips with his tongue.

"God you're fucking me up...so fucking much," I groaned as I tossed my head from side to side.

Right after I said it we kissed for ten minutes. He then worked his way down my body, kissing my stomach and then went between my legs.

"Beautiful cunt," he groaned as his black fingers spread my pussy apart.

He began softly kissing my pussy and my clit.

"Oh lover," I groaned, going crazy from the way his lips kissed my clit.

With each sexy kiss there were popping sounds that filled the air. This made it even more sexy and so intense.

"Oh baby," I moaned from the exquisite pleasure I was receiving from the teenage rap-star.

For over an hour he just kissed the mouth of my pussy and my clit. I could not believe that this was the same red-neck who could pummel my pussy non-stop for hours. There was so much passion in the way he was pleasing me that my body wilted into an incredible orgasm that was total ecstasy.

"Lover," I groaned in a deep, throaty voice as this blissful orgasm continued to wash over me.

"Such a sexy snatch," I heard him say as he continued kissing my pussy.

He had me so totally fucked up that once his tongue went between my folds and into my wetness I exploded all over his mouth.

"Baby," I groaned as my pussy came all over his mouth.

"Delicious cunt," he wailed as his tongue continued to slide inside my pussy.

After I came he worked his way back on top of me and we began kissing passionately. As our tongues rolled over each others I was going crazy from the taste of my sex all over his mouth. He came inside m, flooding me four times without ever losing his massive hard-on, and I in turn came over and over again.

Our lust-filled fuck went through the morning and well past midday. Our incredible non-stop passion led us to the shower. In the shower he tenderly soaped all the cum off me and even washed my hair. I couldn't believe that this was the same man who murdered men in cold-blood. After washing me we kissed while running our hands over each other's bodies.

Playing with each other in this sensual way had us building each other up to where we were desperate to fuck again. It was these moments where I saw the cold-blooded side of him. This is when he went from tender, caring lover to the ruthless rap-star who only cared about having his monster cock pleased.

While we kissed his hands were on the underside of my tits, cupping them then pinching my nipples softly between his thumb and index finger. Breaking our kiss he would hungrily suck each of my hard, aching nipples as he cupped the undersides of my pendulous breasts.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he cupped my breasts then went from one nipple to the other sucking each one tenderly.

"Beautiful nipples," he said before sucking each one tenderly.

"Oh fuck," I groaned again and again as I threw my head back and closed my eyes as his teeth ran against the side of my wide nipple.

"Oh fuck...cumming," I moaned deeply as I was in ecstasy as he drew my aching inch long nipple between his two teeth.

He had me in one long, uninterrupted orgasm as he sucked on my nipple while flicking his tongue over the flat part of the tip for a few minutes before he released it than went back to kissing me. As he cupped my breasts and rubbed both his thumbs across the tips Id roll my eyes while I groaned and bit my lower lip.

"Oh fuck," Id groan as he skillfully worked me into a heated frenzy as he made contact with my throbbing nipples.

"Huge nipples...big, sexy nipples," he said in a deep voice before he kissed me hotly for a few minutes.

After breaking away from our lovers kiss he went back to sucking each throbbing nipple.

His tender sucking of my nipples had my pussy flowing.

"God, you make my pussy so fucking wet," I groaned as he continued sucking each nipple.

As he kissed me he reached down and ran one of his fingers through the folds of my pussy.

"Suck your beautiful cunt...tastes your beautiful fuck- hole," he said near my ear before he began kissing my nipples.

Bringing his finger to my mouth I eagerly sucked my juices off it while he sucked my left nipple.

"Like your taste?" he said as he ran his finger through the folds of my pussy and brought it to my mouth.

"Umm," I groaned as I sucked on his finger.

He continued doing this for half an hour, kissing and sucking my nipples as his finger ran through my pussy and collected my wetness then having me lick my taste from it. This intense intimacy had made me on fire.

"Fucking me up so bad," I groaned as my legs tensed.

"Pussy ready baby," he said kissing my neck.

"Oh fuck...who are you?" I moaned then shuddered and exploded.

As I was cumming he met me for another passionate kiss.

During this passionate time of kissing and him sucking my nipples I felt like we were lovers. It was so surreal, with him being eighteen and me being sixty eight. The difference in our ages was overshadowed by how sexually matched we were.

He had such an amazing way of turning me on that I totally forgot the fact that the fact I was a wife and mother. Overcome with a wave of ecstasy as he sucked each nipple I threw my head back as an incredible orgasm coursed through me as I stood under the pulsing spray of the shower.

Never in my life was I more turned on. Just the way he kissed with his tongue twisting and flicking against mine had me cumming in waves.

"Oh fuck lover," I groaned as my body shuddered and came.

"That's it, keep cumming, Sexy," he said whispering into my ear.

"Oh fuck, "I moaned as my pussy spasamed.

After cumming so blissfully we went back to kissing as our tongues searched out each other's with an intense urgency. As we were locked in a deep kiss he continued to cup my breasts as he ran his thumbs over the tips of my nipples. It was such an unbelievably sexy time between us. In these moments he was this amazing passionate lover.

"Beautiful tits," he moaned as he cupped the undersides before kissing each nipple then kissing me.

"Ummm," I groaned as we kissed.

My body was tingling with this electric feeling. He had my nipples aching and my pussy dripping with wetness. Just his skilled hands ran across my ass cheeks while he kissed me had me in deep groans and a state of constant mini-orgasms.

"God you fucking turn me on," I said between kisses as his hands slid over my ass cheeks and went up my back.

"So fuckin sexy," he whispered against my ear.

"Oh lover," I groaned.

Lifting his huge black cock to my left side my hand left hand pumped and twisted alone his freakish length.

"Oh fuck," he instantly groaned as my hand began slow-pumping his massive shaft.

"I still can't believe how fucking huge you are," I groaned as I felt his powerful cock pulse in my hand. "All that fucking and cumming and you're still so hard," I moaned as I pumped his giant shaft.

"Like that big Nigga dick, Sexy," he said slyly with arrogance in his voice.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers