Cock Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

"Oh fuck, never want to let it go," I moaned as I continued to stroke it passionately between my out-stretched hands.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"I could fucking pump this gorgeous Nigga cock all day," I groaned. "So fucking heavy," I purred, as the weight of it had my pussy gushing.

We then went back to kissing. We kissed in the mist of the shower for over an hour until our tongue twisting became fiercer to the point where we had to fuck again.

This is when his mood from the tender lover that could make me cum just from kissing changed into the rage-like thug who only wanted fuck. Fuck hard and on his terms.

"Lets fuck," he snarled as his monster cock swelled to that incredible log-like shape in my outstretched hand.

"Oh fuck...cumming," I groaned as my pussy exploded just from hearing him say he wanted to fuck.

"Yeah yo's ready," he said as my body trembled.

"Just the thought of this huge-assed cock slicing through me again made me cum." I purred stroking it then letting it out of my grasp as we left the shower.

"Big Nigga dick needs that fuckin pussy NOW," he scoffed in a rage-like voice while looking me over hungrily.

The sight of this massive log sticking out from his scrawny body over a foot had me breathing fast.

"Oh fuck. Never seen a cock so fucking big. Such a huge, proud cock," I said as I bent at the waist and kissed it.

"Yeah lets git this big dick backs insides that vacuum, sucking snatch of yours," he growled as it continued to swell to the girth of a beer can.

"Oh baby," I groaned. "God, you got me so worked-up to fuck again," I purred excitedly."Fuck me," I groaned as he spun me around.

For the next half hour he fucked into me with the force of a freight-train. I lost count of the amount of times I violently exploded over his monstrous, black cock. Pushing against my back my face was right up against the shower tile. My breasts were pressed tight against the tile and once I was positioned he went animalistic on me. His massive cock was like a piston in a motor.

Amazingly, he came twice without ever losing his pace or interest. Part of me knew that he knew we would only have this one opportunity to be together, as out lives were so different. Part of me was already feeling the void, because of how primal this experience was.

When the driver came the rap-star dropped me off back at the mall where my car was parked. On the way there we kissed passionately. His fingers were inside me, finger-fucking me to multiple orgasms. I knew he wanted me to think about him every day and this was his final performance to embed himself into my brain. Of course I wound never forget him, but this was such a sexy time between us.

I even managed to jerk him off for one final time. We could not get enough of each other. Before I got out of the limo we made plans to fuck again in a few days. The following day I woke-up to the morning news with the News Flash saying a national rap artist who was gunned down after a concert.

Part of me was horrified at hearing the news of the terrible way it happened, being gunned-down at the same night club where he murdered the rival rap- artist. The news even showed, what was obviously his body under a white cloth cover, with trails of blood around it. This was a world I knew nothing about and was happy not to.

That night Ahmed came over. He was exactly what I needed. When he arrived he came with flowers and champagne. I met him at the door in a new white lingerie set, with garters and white high heel pumps.

It was the most romantic night filled with his oral skills on me for hours and hours, to me performing on him, and even hours in the Jacuzzi where were kissed and orally pleased each other tenderly and romantically, as we sipped champagne.

Ahmed was exactly what I needed in order to heal my body and to put the loss of the black rap-star behind me. Of course the next day I hungered for Hassan and his huge cock and the way he fucked me.

Two months later my husband passed. It was a day like all others leading up to his passing. The boys would come in the morning and do all of his feeding, bathing and caregiving and after he was fast asleep the three of us would fuck all day and into the night.

On the day he passed I was in our bedroom putting on some sexy lingerie when I heard his breathing labor in a way that sounded very different from anything I ever heard from him.

Going to his bedside in a pair of tan thigh high stockings a thong and a pair of black pumps I leaned over to check on him and was surprised when his eyes opened wearily.

Looking at me he took my hand and whispered in a labored voice, "Nellie...you've been so good to me, the perfect wife and mother...I am so grateful for everything you have sacrificed on my behalf."

At that moment my heart sank as I thought of how much history I had with this kind and gentle soul of a man.

He then said something that let me know he knew what I was doing with both home attendants and that it was him I did see in the doorway that first night of being with them. I suddenly felt so over-come with guilty. Sensing what I what feeling he took my hand and said in a labored voice that I could barely hear,

"I am so relieved that you are finally getting to enjoy your independence now."

Right after he gave me his blessing his breathing stopped. After all these months of living in pain he had finally passed. Staying at his bedside holding his hand the boys came into the room and took my hand and led me to the guest room.

For the next ten hours they took my mind away from any grieving by satisfying every inch of my body. They made love to me in the most sensual and passionate way. As they kissed me and orally pleased me they lifted the heavy burden of loss from my heart. As they did I heeded the words of my husband and basked in my new- found independence.

After the funeral it was the end of my experience with them. My daughter had moved in with me and they went back to their country as their work visas had reached the expiration. The weeks went by with my being consumed with details of my husbands finances and businesses.

There were many nights where I lie in bed and relived my tryst with Ahmed and Hassan. Those times always found me masturbating. They were responsible for liberating me from the conservative shackles that I was bound to as the proper socialite and pillar in our community.

In those wonderful months with my young lovers I experienced hundreds of wonderful and different sexual experiences. There were times when I would spend all day and night with Ahmed while Hassan was in class and my husband was in bed sleeping with a morphine drip and oxygen mask on.

Those days, going into nights were so erotic as Ahmed loved to please with his tongue and luscious mouth. We spent hours kissing and orally pleasing each other as his oral skills with his mouth while he used his fingers were masterful.

But, the most passionate and intimate times between us were with me on his chest, in what I learned was the 69 position. The intimacy in that position would have me moaning for hours. Those times where we would explode with one another were mind- altering for me. The passion between him and was like a romantic love story.

But, it was my time with Hassan that brought out the most animalistic side of me. I could never resist his massive cock and would wake up on the days that I knew him and I would be together with my body aching with desire.

Where Ahmed was so sensual and loving, Hassan had an aggressive side that made me want to submit to. I'm quite sure this was how all women were with him, and I'm sure he came to expect it.

I would do anything to please him and his massive cock and I was quite sure this was the case for every woman he fucked. I would always greet him in sexy lingerie and classic white, black or brown pumps. We always started kissing hotly as or tongues would battle each other hungrily. Within minutes he had me melting and acting in the most wanton ways imaginable.

After weeks of being with him and endless hours of him being inside me, my pussy had finally become his. After the first ten minutes of getting over the shock of him being so endowed I would be able to take any kind of punishment he had, which usually boarded on a tormenting amount.

With Hassan, there was no tender foreplay for hours and hours. As soon as he walked through the door he would grab me and lift me and carry me to a place in the house; the kitchen table, a bar stool, the sofa in the living room and rip off my thong take his monster out and push it into my wetness and hammer me until he emptied his built-up load.

This barely took more than a minute or two, but in that time I would have already spayed his monster with no less than ten waves of my own orgasms. Each orgasm was more powerful than the last and had me screaming joyfully as each one coated his giant shaft and allowed him to fuck into me at jack-hammer speed and force.

After he filled my insides with his much-needed load we paced ourselves for the next ten hours. We fucked in hundreds of positions both inside the house and out by the pool in the large futon under the canopy or in the pool.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers