Cock Star Ch. 03

Story Info
68 yr old woman is aroused by her daughter's Rock Star BF.
6.9k words
4.47
41.5k
27
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers

After the passing of her husband to cancer, the sixty eight year old stunner reverted back to her ultra-conservative lifestyle...While driving to a meeting the cell range and ALL things changed!

A recommendation to readers who enjoy stories of confident men, who are extremely endowed, please read the extraordinary writer rmdexter.

*****

After the funeral it was the end of my experience with Hassan and Ahmed. There was one final time where we spent all day and night in bed together. Although I came hundreds of times and swallowed loads and loads of their wonderful hot cum while taking buckets way-up inside my pussy, the experience was overshadowed by the realization that it would be the last time for us. The following day my daughter moved in with me and they went back to their country as their student visas had reached their expiration.

The weeks went by with my being consumed with details of my husband's finances and his various businesses around the world. In the early months there were many nights where I would lie in bed and recall my tryst with Ahmed and Hassan, and the black rap-star, Devastate.

Those times always found me lying on my bed or in the Jacuzzi, or shower, masturbating as images of my experiences with each of the teenage boys rushed past me.

Sometimes I would focus on Ahmed's incredible oral skills, and others on Hassan and Devastate with their enormous cocks and how they each took me for hours and hours at a time. They were each responsible for liberating me from the conservative shackles that I was bound to as the proper socialite and pillar in our community.

But, as the days and nights passed, those erotic memories began to fade and I found myself sliding back to a place where I was the very proper and conservative woman I once was. This was also due in part to my daughter being back home, helping me sort through all the legal business I had to attend to daily.

During those months my style of dress gradually went from the alluring style I wore each day to turn on my young lovers back to a place where my hem-lines went beyond my knees and my blouses were non-transparent, buttoned to my neck. I still wore thigh-high stockings attached to a garter belt and always high heel pumps, because that was how I was raised and continued to maintain that proper etiquette.

When my daughter finally moved out after my late-husbands legal matters were resolved, I began getting involved in charities that were related his specific cancer.

This is when I met Ted and began dating regularly. Ted is the president of the hospital, which I am on the board of. He is eighty-eight, and although he is twenty years my senior, he is a youthful eighty-eight year old, with a trim athletic build and a fanatic for working out with a personal trainer daily.

Ted and I started dating two months after my husband passed away. We were sitting at a table for a Gala fundraiser for a national women's shelter. During the evening we danced together and had a wonderful conversation.

Although we have been in bed together, Ted's ability to satisfy me was less than satisfactory. I'm not saying this because I've had lots of lovers or that my sex-life with my husband, when he was healthy, was extraordinary—in fact it was non-existent, especially the last two years of his life.

It was my experience with the three teenage boys that I would always think about while having sex with Ted. I knew it wasn't fair to compare, but it was impossible not to, because of how uninhibited I was with them, and how sexy they made me feel.

What Ted lacked in the intense intimacy I had with my young lovers was made up in thought-provoking conversations on politics and world events, and a love of fine dining.

Although, Ted was much older than me we shared many interests. Being with a man of similar conservative values as my late husband added to my defaulting back to that ultra-conservative time in my life. For a year this was my life again.

Everything had gone back to a very conservative, traditional time for me—until the day my future son-in-law, Trent, called me.

I was in my Mercedes, driving to one of the organizations I co-chair for a hospital's fundraising gala when my cell phone rang. Seeing the name that came on my dashboard screen caused my heart to race and a warm feeling rush over me.

"Hello," I answered even though I knew who it was.

"Hey there, sexy," came a deep voice that made my heart instantly flutter.

It was the voice of my daughter's fiancé, Trent. Hearing his voice and seeing the image of him in my mind instantly had my heart beating faster.

Pretending to be surprised and not wanting to sound overly excited, even though I most certainly was I asked, "Trent?" as I felt my body come alive in a way I haven't experienced in a year.

"Hey, sexy," he said in that same deep voice, that had me biting my lower lip as I felt my nipples come alive.

"Sexy?" I said in a throaty playful voice, "I believe you have the wrong number."

My heart was now racing at the sound of his voice and him calling me sexy.

"No, I'm sure I have the right number, because I have you programmed in my phone as 'Mom', and I know you have mine because I know your daughter programed my name into yours," he said with confidence.

"Well then, I'm flattered, but I still don't think 'sexy' applies to a sixty-eight year old woman, and especially from such a popular young musician that has hundreds of screaming teenage girls virtually throwing themselves at you every night," I said in a coy voice.

"Not hundreds, Mom," he laughed.

"Oh. So you're not denying it," I said in a good-naturedly, chastising voice which confirmed my suspicions about him having a flock of young girls.

"No, Mom, I'm not denying it. But I am curious. Who told you?"

"My daughter, Taylor...your fiancé, in case you've forgotten," I chided.

I didn't need to hear it from her because I had seen it with my own eyes while looking him up on the music sites on my computer.

"Ok, ok, Mom," he said with a little laugh, "but all of them, including your daughter don't add up to how sexy you are," he said in a deep sincere voice that had me melting.

"Trent," I said, a bit surprised, "I have to say that you are great for a woman's ego," then added in a deep, throaty voice that had a hint of flirtatiousness in it, "especially an old one like me."

I was very much aware of my body and how well I looked, especially for my age, but I admit that I said it because I wanted to hear him say more about what he thought of me and my body. Every time I was around him I could always feel his eyes scan over me and it always sent a rush of excitement through me when he did.

"Well, if you'd really like to hear what I think of you and your killer body, just say the word, Mom," he said in a serious tone of voice that had my heart racing now.

'God, please tell me,' I thought to myself as I felt my inch-long nipples push through my lace bra and the white blouse as if I was nude.

My nipples were now aching to the point that they needed to be pinched or sucked to relieve the sensations that was coursing through me. I felt my breathing escalate and my 38E breasts were heaving with each breath. Suddenly a wave of guilt washed over me as I thought about my daughter.

Sensing that I was hesitating he said, "It's ok, Mom, I get it. But if you ever want to hear what I think of you and that incredible body of yours don't hesitate to call me."

He then added without any hesitation and in a very serious voice that took my breath away, "Because there isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about that smoking-hot body of yours, Mom, and what I'd love to do to it."

'God, I wanted to hear what he would do to me in the worst way,' I thought to myself.

"Ahhhh," I paused, then in a voice that was a little shaken, "I most surely will, Trent," I said, but wishing I had encouraged him to say more.

I was sure he could tell I was flustered, but not for the reason he was thinking. You see, my daughter's twenty-year old fiancé is absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous. He's the kind of young man that makes a woman's heart race; mine in particular. He is by definition an enticing hunk—an absolute Adonis. After a few breaths I began to compose myself. "So, how about telling me what I owe the honor of this call?" I said in an attempt to divert his conversation.

"Well, we (his band) are coming to Colorado next week and I want you to come to our show."

Chuckling, but turned on that he would ask me to come. "Me?" I said, surprised as I continued to giggle, which I knew was a nervous reaction. "I think I'm much too old for the types of establishments you play."

What he didn't know was that after my daughter told me the name of his group I went online and watched clips of their performances. That is the reason my body reacted the way it did when his name came up on my cell phone.

In the videos I watched there were teenage girls lined up in front of the stage literally throwing themselves at him. My daughter, Taylor, is 26 years old and is a flight attendant which is how they met. When she called and told me how she met this singer in one of the world's most popular bands, I could barely understand her because she was so excited that her speech was slurred.

When she finally calmed herself she told me how he invited her to his show. I was a bit surprised that my daughter would go out with a musician, especially a rock musician because her dates have always been white collar business or professional types such as doctors and lawyers.

"Mom," Trent continued, "I really want you to come and watch the show, and trust me when I say this; you'll be the hottest one in the room."

"Once again, you are very flattering, Trent, but I don't think I'd feel comfortable surrounded by all your teenage roadies."

"Groupies, Mom," he said with a chuckle, correcting me.

"See, I told you. This old woman doesn't even know the correct vernacular."

"Come on, Mom, it'll be fun," he said, then added in a confident voice, "and like I said, you're smoking-hot."

His words about what he thought of me were getting me hot all over again. It was as if the layers of being proper and conservative were being peeled away from me.

"Well, let me see what plans I have with Ted."

"Come on, Mom," he said in an irritated voice, "give old Ted the 'I have a headache' excuse for the night," he said as I felt my nipples begin to throb once again.

"My, you are persistent, Mr. Rock Star," I said coyly, as I thought about how fun it would actually be. "And although you may think eighty-eight is ancient, it really isn't these days," I said in defense of Ted, although even though he was in amazing physical health and look decades younger, I had to admit he was very refined and a bit stuffy.

"No, I don't think eighty-eight is old, or sixty- eight, especially when it comes to you, Mom. You're a knockout and are hotter than any girl I know."

"Trent," I stopped him," my daughter is extremely pretty," I said, even though I knew I had a sexual quality she lacked.

"Yeah, of course I know she's pretty, that's why we are engaged, but you have sex written all over you. Your body is so fuckin hot, it makes me so fucking hard every time I see it and think about it, which, by the way, is every fucking day, Mom."

'Oh my God,' I thought to myself, as I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but loving every word.

"Oh my God, Trent!" I gasped in a surprised voice, stunned at how direct he was.

Stunned at his saying the word 'fuck' and that he gets hard when he thinks of me actually made me drip with desire. It made me think of the restless nights I had when he and my daughter stayed at my house, and then listening to her shrieks from the opposite side of the house as they went at it all night.

It made me think of all the times I imagined that it was him doing those things to me instead of my daughter. It also made me think of the two boys I had the affair with and especially Hassan and Devastate with their overly endowed cocks. Suddenly a ping of guilt washed over me.

"Ok, sorry for being so straight, but I call it like it is, Mom. Your body and what I'd like to do to it drives me fuckin' crazy."

"Trent," I said once again in a flabbergasted voice, but excited at the same time.

"That's right, Mom. I want you to know it," he said confidently, ignoring my surprised reaction as he cut me off, "I've been holding this shit back about you for months."

"Trent," I stammered, "I don't know what to say. You've only know me for a few months."

"The second I met you, I wanted you, Mom," he said in a deep voice that had such confidence in it.

"Wanted me?" I said in surprise.

"Yeah, Mom. I wanted to fuck you the second I saw you."

"Trent," I said in a stunned voice, but so thrilled to hear him say he wanted to fuck me.

"Come on, Mom. You've had to know I wanted to fuck you?" he said confidently, "I know you've seen the way I check you out."

At this point I was on fire. Yes I was aware of the way he looked at me and I loved every second of it. Now hearing him say he wanted to fuck me had me so turned on.

"Trent, I...I," stammered because I was so excited that he wanted me.

Ok, Ok, I get it," he said in a voice that was far from apologetic. "But I really want you to come to the show."

I realized he took my stammering as being shocked, not that I was turned on that he wanted to fuck me.

"Oh my," I said, trying to calm myself as all these emotions ran through me. He was my daughter's fiancé, and here he was telling me I turned him on and that he wanted to fuck me.

Yes, the instant I met him I was also drawn to him. I remember how my body reacted when his eyes scanned me with an intense and deliberate glare. The sly grin he had as his eyes met mine, and how I felt my pulse raise as thrills I never before experienced rushed over me.

"Trent, I apologize too, but I still think you're trying to flatter me," I said, wanting to hear more.

"Come on, Mom, that guy's like 100 years old compared to you. He's a fucking dinosaur," he said in a condescending voice.

"Trent," I said in an admonishing voice.

"Alright, alright," he instantly said again in an annoyed voice," but if you don't say you'll come to my show I'll keep bustin on you about how old old-man Ted is."

"Well, I have to say your persistence can absolutely wear a woman down mister," I said slyly.

"Good, cuz I wasn't going to stop until you agreed to come to the show," he said with candid confidence.

I had to admit his persistence had me so turned on.

"So, Mom, what do you say?" he said more as a demand than a question. "Will you blow off old man Ted for the night?" He said in a voice that had me melting.

"Trent," I said with a hint of unpleasantness in my voice, that he called Ted an old man again even though thrills were shooting right through me at the thought of being his guest at the show.

"Well, Mom?" he asked, more of a demand with no regard for me telling him I wasn't pleased with his comment about, Ted.

"Ok, Ok, Mr. Persuasive, you win."

"Ok what, Mom," he said in a voice that had emphasis in it, which caused me to pause.

"I meant, yes, I'll come to your show."

"No, Mom," he said in a more direct tone that made me shiver. "What I said was..." he emphasized, "Will you blow off old man Ted for the night to be with me?"

This is where I began to see a different side to Trent: a side I had never experienced from anyone before. I hesitated for a few seconds, not knowing exactly what he meant by 'being' with him. A few months back and I would have known exactly what he meant, but having slipped-back into the conservative place I lived for so many years and now being with Ted, I wasn't sure.

"I'm waiting, Mom," he said with a deep resonance in his voice.

"Yes, Trent," I responded in a sheepish voice.

"Yes what, Mom," he said even more firmly.

Now I realized what he wanted which was for me to humiliate Ted. I had to admit for some perverse reason I couldn't explain it absolutely turned me on.

Not believing myself I responded in that same meek voice, "Yes...yes I'll blow off old man Ted to be with you."

"Come on, Mom," he said in an agitated voice, "say it like you're turned on by the idea of blowing off your boyfriend to be with me. Let me hear you say it, baby. I know you're turned on by the idea of cheating on old-man Ted to be with me, Mom, now let me hear you say it the way I know you're feelin it," he said with authority.

Suddenly, a rush of emotions washed over me. He had already said that he wanted to fuck me and now he was calling me 'baby' which thrilled me to no end. I thought about my three young lovers and how they had so much control over me. Hassan and Ahmed were verbal about my body, always complimenting me.

Devastate used guttural words about my body that absolutely drove me insane with lust, and which had me going insane to please. Trent had a side to him that I have never experienced before. He had a controlling quality that required obedience from me. I was absolutely being drawn into his demands.

"Oh God, Trent," I said in a soft voice, filled with conflicted and excited emotions.

"Now, I'll ask you one more time, Mom," he said powerfully then paused which created a tightness inside my stomach as he said each word with emphasis, "Will... you... blow... off... old... man... Ted... for the night?

Suddenly, from the deepest part of the darkest part of me, a place I never felt before I said, in a throaty voice that I knew had sex spewing out of every word, I said, "Oh baby, I can't wait to blow off my old, conservative boyfriend to be with you."

"Fuck. Now that's better, Mom," he said with assertiveness. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear from you, sexy," he said sternly.

At that moment I was filled with so many mixed emotions. Up until now I have never seen this side of my future son in law. On one level I felt cheap that he could manipulate me to say I would 'blow off' my boyfriend. And on another level I was so turned on by his dominance and ability to make me say something I was extremely uncomfortable saying.

"You are so bad," I said slyly.

"Fucking admit it, Mom. You like knowing I made you feel a little naughty about dumping that old geezer for a night to be with me" he said with a smug confidence.

Part of me was taken-back by his boldness and disparaging my boyfriend, but suddenly a voice I didn't recognize said, "You are so bad, Trent."

"Yeah, that's fuckin right, Mom, and I did make you feel naughty, didn't I?" he said in a voice that demanded an answer.

"God, you are so bad, and yes I feel so naughty."

"I could tell, Mom," he said, then took me by surprise again, "I'll bet your body's on fire right now...isn't it?"

"Oh god," I said in a soft whimper.

"You mean 'oh fuck,' don't you, Mom?"

"Oh fuck," I instantly responded saying a word I hadn't used in months, and saying it in a deep-throaty voice that exuded sex.

"That's it, baby. That's how I want to hear you talk, Mom. That's how people who are turned-on to each other talk," he said with total control in his voice.

I could not believe that a person of the age of twenty could have the ability to dominate and control.

"Are you turned on, Mom?" he said knowing I was.

"Oh fuck. You know I am," I purred.

"How much do you think about me fucking you, Mom," he said in a stern voice.

shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers
12