Cock Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

"Oh God," I whimpered.

"How much, Mom? How fucking much do you think about me fucking you?" he said in a commanding way that told me he needed to hear it from my lips.

"Oh fuck...all the time. All the time, baby," I groaned.

"You finger fuck that hot-ass pussy and play with those huge-ass nipples on those big-ass tits of yours when you think about me fucking you, Mom?" he said in a deep voice.

"God, Trent," I stammered, "this is... so inappropriate."

He then said in a penetrating voice, "Don't fuck with me, Mom. I know that smoking hot body of yours with those big-nippled tits always runs hot. Now fuckin tell me the truth," he commanded.

I could not believe what I was hearing. The conservative side of me was repulsed, but the wanton side of me I was a few months back had me dripping with the thought of my daughter's fiancé between my spread legs.

"Oh God," I said in a disbelieving voice, "Yes...yes, I do masturbate thinking about you fucking me."

"A lot, Mom?" he asked in a voice that told me he'd know if I was lying.

"Oh God," I groaned. "Yes. So many nights I imagine you fucking me...God, so many times," I whined.

"Fuck yeah. I knew it, baby," he said in a smug voice.

"Trent, you have to stop this right now," I said trying to compose myself, "before I drive off the road and have an accident."

"Ok, Mom. I heard what I wanted to hear, and that's what I like, Mom. To hear you say you're dumping that old- fuck boyfriend of yours to be with me, and that you think about fucking me is all that matters," he said in a voice that had confidence in it. "That's why you coming to show is going to be so hot, and after the show we're going to go back to your house and fuck all night."

"Oh God," I whispered in a throaty voice.

"You like that idea, Mom? Us," he paused for effect, "fucking all night?"

In a hot, throaty voice I said, "I can't wait, baby."

"You know what, Mom, instead of blowing that old-fuck boyfriend of yours off for one night, I think you should tell him you have plans for the entire weekend," he said in that voice that had me quivering with excitement.

"God, Trent...you are so bad," I said in a pouty voice.

"That's right, Mom, I am bad, and I have a real good feeling you want to know just how bad I can be," he said with that same cockiness, then added in his confident voice, "I want you every fuckin second of the weekend, Mom. Every fuckin second," he said intensely.

"Oh God," I groaned deeply from the thought of it.

"Every fucking second, Mom, and for the entire weekend."

"Oh fuck," I purred as I felt my pussy get wet at the thought of being with him all weekend.

He knew what I was thinking, about lying to Ted.

"I want you, and I know you do too," he said then added, "I want to fuck you like it's our honeymoon, Mom,"

"Oh God," I purred at the thought of it.

"That's right, Mom...our fucking honeymoon. Three days playing with your amazing body. Making you go from one deep, hard cum to another," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt my vagina ooze a blissful orgasm.

"Made you cum, didn't I, Mom?"

"Oh God...I...I can't believe what just happened," I said in a surprised voice.

"Get used to it, Mom, cuz your pussy is gonna explode all weekend long," he said with the confidence of someone who had the maturity of a much older adult.

"Oh God, Trent," I said as my head was spinning from the conversation.

"Now, what I want is for you to blow-off that old fuck and tell him you have plans all weekend," he said in his demanding voice that had me squirming in my leather seat.

"Yes...yes, I'll tell him," I purred.

Pulling into the parking lot I didn't want our conversation to end, but I was already very late.

"Trent, I'm sorry but I'm at my meeting," I said in a hurried voice from all the feelings that were washing over me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too, Mom, cuz I'm here in the hotel on my bed thinking about you and all the fun I want to have with that wild body of yours this weekend."

My heart was racing a mile a minute as I pictured him lying on the bed with his Adonis- to-die-for body. "Hmmm..." I let out a soft gasp.

"Would you like to know what I'm wearing, Mom?" He said in a serious voice.

"Trent. I really don't think it's appropriate to be..."

"Nude, Mom. Just like I always am when I think of you and your knock-out body," he said boldly.

"Oh my God," I said in a whimpering voice.

He then said with the voice of extreme confidence and cockiness," And I'm stroking the biggest cock you're ever gonna see, Mom."

"Ohhh God," I trembled at the thought of it.

"That's right, Mom, thirteen inches and as wide as a bat, and it's been wanting to get up-inside your killer pussy since the second I laid eyes on you," he said in a stern voice that had in in a hot sweat.

"Oh God, Trent," I gasped.

"Was that 'Oh God' because you're thinkin about this big cock, Mom?"

"Oh God, Trent, you have no idea," I panted.

"Are you parked yet baby," he commanded.

"Yes."

"Touch your pussy," he commanded.

"What?" I said in a surprised voice.

"I said touch your fucking pussy, Mom," he snarled which sent shivers up my spine.

"No, Trent...I can't I'm parked and there are..."

"Don't fucking make me repeat myself, Mom," he said in a voice that had me trembling out of fear and with excitement.

"Oh God. There are people..."

Before I could say that there were people walking into the hospital that might be able to see me, he snarled, "I don't give a fuck whose there. Fuck, I don't care if that old fuck, Ted was sitting right next to you, he sneered then said, "I said fucking touch your fuckin pussy," then in a commanding voice bellowed, "NOW!"

"Oh God," I groaned as I spread my legs and reached up my dress.

"That's it, Mom, run those long fingers up your dress and push that sexy thong you're wearing to the side, then run those manicured fingers of yours between those delicious fuck-lips I'm gonna be sucking on," he said confidently.

"How did you know I'm wearing a thong?" I asked in a surprised voice as I did what he commanded and pushed it to the side.

The instant I did, my musky sent filled the car. It had been so long since I smelled that wonderful sent of pure sex, and my body was now aching as a result of it.

"Fuck ,Mom, not only do I know you're wearing a thong, but I also know you're wearing a pair of thigh high stockings, nude or tan and most likely a garter belt."

"How do you..."

"Fuck Mom, who do you think you're talking to?" he said as if he was annoyed, "I could tell when a chick is wearing a thong and stockings and a garter from a mile away. I've seen the outline of that sexy shit under every dress you've ever wore. You may be ultra-conservative on the outside, Mom, but ultra-hot under those clothes."

"Oh my, Trent," I gasped, biting my lower lip.

"Oh what?" he said in an irritated voice.

"Oh fuck," I instantly responded knowing what he wanted to hear and what I really wanted to say.

"Are those long, sexy fingers runnin through that hot snatch Mom?"

"Yes," I sneered, turned-on by a new word.

"Is the beautiful scent of that smokin snatch fillin up the car yet, Mom?" he said which absolutely took me by surprise.

"Oh God...you know so much," I stammered.

"Fuck yeah I do, Mom," he said in an almost boastful voice.

As I ran my finger along the walls of my pussy people were walking to and from their cars. I tried to remain composed but my body was aching with desire.

"Pussy wet, Mom?"

"Oh God yes."

"Who made that pussy wet, Mom?"

"Oh God, Trent, you did," I moaned as my finger traced along the sides of my engorged lips.

"Cant wait to eat that fuckin pussy, Mom."

"Oh God," I groaned as my fingers pushed deeper inside of me.

"That's right, Mom. Been dreamin about that fuck-hole of yours. All these cunts I fuck, it's your hot snatch I wanna be buried deep inside," he hissed.

"Trent, your engaged to my daughter and you have so many girls, and you really think about..."

"Yeah, Mom, you. Every fuckin day," he said with authority.

"Oh baby," I groaned as my fingers were going faster and faster.

"I'm gonna spend hours with my mouth on that delicious cunt of yours, Mom," he sneered.

"Oh fuck," I groaned at the thought of his gorgeous mouth eating me.

"After I made you cum a thousand times with my mouth I'm gonna fuck you with the biggest cock you've ever had, Mom," he said with an arrogant confidence.

"Oh fuck."

"That's right Mom. The biggest cock you've ever seen."

Suddenly my phone chirped with a message that read 'attachment'.

"Open it, Mom," he commanded.

Clicking on the attachment my eyes went wide.

"OH MY GOD," I said in disbelief as I stared at the biggest cock imaginable.

It was a picture of, Trent lying on his bed nude, with one fist at the base of what looked like a baseball bat. His hand could only manage circling half of his massive girth and above it was enough exposed flesh to take six more hands to cover.

"Yeah, Mom, you're lookin at thirteen inches and as wide around as a beer can," he said with his cocky confidence. Thirteen inches that wants to feel your pussy wrapped around it."

"Oh my god...never in my life," I stammered as my fingers ran through my now gushing pussy walls.

'God, he's even bigger than Devastate,' I thought to myself in disbelief and shock.

"You fucking that hot pussy, Mom, thinking about it wrapped around this big ass cock."

"Oh, Trent...Oh God," I gasped as I shuddered and came in an explosive orgasm. My eyes closed as I imagined his monstrous cock buried deep in my pussy.

"That's right, Mom, after I make you cum all night with my mouth I'm gonna reshape your pussy with this big cock."

"Oh God," I gasped as my legs clamped tight as another, more powerful shockwave of cum ran through me.

"I'm gonna make you mine, Mom," he said confidently, "you'll never go back to that old fuck again," he thundered.

"Oh God, Trent I want to be yours so bad," I purred as the shuddering orgasm began to finally trail-off.

"I can't wait to finally fuck you, Mom."

"God, Trent I want you so bad."

"We're gonna be lovers, Mom."

"Oh God," I whispered in a throaty voice," so turned on to the idea of becoming lovers together.

"That's right, Mom. You and I are so fucking matched."

"Trent, I'm sixty-eight," I moaned.

"I said I don't give a fuck, Mom," he sneered. "I wanted to fuck you the second I laid eyes on you. That fucking body keeps my fuckin thirteen inch rock-hard all fucking day."

"God," I purred."

"That's fuckin right, Mom. Those long-ass legs and those huge, ass-killer tits with the biggest fuckin nipples I've ever seen. Yeah, Mom, fuckin matched."

"Oh God, I can't believe this," I said, then paused and said in a voice that sounded smoky from having just cum twice," I can't wait to be yours."

"That's right mom, I am bad, and I have a real good feeling you want to know just how bad I can be," he said with that same cockiness, then added in his confident voice, "I want you every fuckin second of the weekend, Mom. Every fuckin second," he said intensely.

"Oh God," I groaned deeply.

"Every second, Mom, of the entire weekend."

"Oh God..."

He knew what I was thinking and it was lying to, Ted.

"I want you, Mom and I know you do too," he said then added, "I want to fuck you like it's our honeymoon, Mom,"

"Oh God," I purred at the thought of it.

"That's right mom...our fucking honeymoon. Three days playing with your amazing body. Three days of fuckin your pussy with my mouth and having this big cock buried in your hot fucking cunt and making you cum in ways you've never exploded before," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt my pussy ooze another blissful orgasm.

"Did that make you cum, sexy?"

"Oh God...I...I can't believe what just happened," I said in a surprised voice.

Suddenly, I saw Ted approaching my car.

"Trent, you have to stop this right now," I said frantically, trying to compose myself as Ted waved at me. "Ted is walking right to the car," I said nervously. "I really have to go," I said, getting more nervous by the second.

"Fuck him, Mom," he said in an angered voice. "You keep playin with that wet- ass fuck- hole and thinkin about my thirteen inch cock until I tell you to stop."

"God, Trent, please baby, I don't want to be caught doing this," I pleaded as I continued to finger fuck myself.

"How far away is that old fuck?"

"About twenty cars," I said in a low, throaty voice.

"Look at that picture and fuck that pussy hard, Mom. I wanna hear the sound of those long, sexy fingers slushing in that wet fuck-hole," he commanded.

"Oh God...Oh Baby," I groaned as I began thrusting my fingers in and out of my pussy faster and faster.

Fortunately, Ted stopped to talk to someone he knew from the hospital. I recognized him as one of the doctors who was on the committee. While, Trent was on speaker I knew he could easily hear the sounds that were coming from my pussy. Sounds of wetness.

"Yeah, Mom, fuck that wet pussy for me," he commanded.

"Oh God...your huge cock...want it so bad," I moaned as my body began to erupt in a violent orgasm.

"Cum, Mom. Cum all over this big cock."

"Ahhh...Trent!"

Biting my lower lip, I felt tremors flow through me. Ted stopped his conversation and continued walking towards my car.

"Ok, Mom. I heard what I wanted to hear, and that's what I like. To hear you say you're dumping that old fuck boyfriend of yours to be with me, and that you think about fucking me is all that matters," he said in a voice that had confidence in it. "That's why you coming to show is gonna to be so hot, and after the show we're going to go back to your house and fuck all weekend," he said with so much confidence.

"God yes," I moaned, as I composed myself.

"Remember, lovers, Mom."

"Oh fuck...lovers," I purred.

"Your pussy is gonna explode all weekend long, Mom. You'll never want another cock again," he said with a confidence of someone who had the maturity of a much older adult.

"Oh God, Trent," I said as my head was spinning from the conversation we just had. "He's here. I really have to go," I said as, Ted came to my door.

"Let me hear you tell him, Mom," he said in a demanding voice.

"Trent, not..."

"Hold the fucking phone open and fucking tell him!" he said in a stern command that made me shudder.

"Ok,"I said in a shaky voice.

"Nellie, my sweet, are you alright? You look extremely troubled," Ted asked in a concerned voice as he opened my door.

"Yes," I said a shaken voice, "I was just speaking to a friend who is having some medical issues."

"I am so sorry to hear that, but you don't look well yourself," he added.

"I do feel a little under the weather, but I'll be fine, Ted."

"Are you sure? Because it isn't essential that you attend this meeting."

"I'll be fine," I said in a sincere voice.

Knowing Trent was waiting to hear me cancel my plans with Ted, I said in a sincere voice, "Ted, I know we had plans for the weekend, but I feel it's important that I visit my friend for support," I said, telling the first lie of my life.

"I absolutely understand, Nellie. I'll cancel the dinner reservations I made and the tickets to the opera."

"Ted, don't cancel the opera or dinner," I said, trying to act heartfelt. "I know how much you love the opera. Perhaps you can take a friend."

Just then an idea occurred to me. "Or perhaps you could take Emily?"

What I noticed when I mentioned her name was movement in his crotch area.

"Interesting," I thought to myself.

Emily was his granddaughter. She was living with Ted as he paid for her private high school education. Her parents lived on the East coast.

"You know that is a wonderful idea. It's Emily's eighteenth birthday Friday and this could be a wonderful way to celebrate and introduce her to the cultural experience."

Emily had the palest alabaster skin and was a very demure, frail young girl who looked to be turning twelve instead of eighteen. Braces and a rail-thin body with no signs of reaching puberty. Her breasts were non-existent and I wondered if she ever wore a bra because of her chest being board-like flat.

Wanting to see if my suspicion was correct I said, "You know, Ted, it would be nice if you could go shopping and buy her a special outfit to wear."

Instantly, as if I willed it to happen, I saw movement in his pants.

'Well, it looks like Mr. Conservative is not so stuffy after all,' I thought to myself devilishly.

"Nellie, that is a superb idea," he said as he put his hand on my back and walked me to the hospital entrance.

Knowing Trent heard what he needed to hear I look at my phone as the call ended. I then put it in my purse. As I walked my mind was racing with the thought that I was going to fuck my future son-in-law all weekend. The image of his monstrous cock was burned in my brain. I could feel that my pussy was soaked from me having cum twice. I wondered if there were any signs showing through my dress.

As I walked I had to admit I was a bit intrigued by the idea of Ted and his eighteen-year-old granddaughter this weekend. The idea of a seventy year age difference between them was wicked.

'Will he actually get Ms. Prudish, Emily, into his bed?' I thought to myself slyly. I knew she revered him in every way and could always see that glimmer of admiration for him in her eyes, but the idea of her becoming his lover was a far stretch, especially with the seventy year age difference between them, or so I thought. But, then here I was making arrangements and plans to fuck my daughter's fiancé.

TO BE CONTINUED...

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers
12