Cock Star Episode 01

Story Info
A cum-filled, anal, reluctant foursome.
8.8k words
4.03
96.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped into the couch in my trailer. It had been a good show. I was still sweating from all the onstage theatrics. This show - L.A. - was the last date on my band's national tour, and I was relieved to be done. Partly, because the bank I made from this tour alone could buy me a fucking country. But mostly, because the tour bus made a mad dash from city to city in the last five shows, leaving hardly an hour to fuck the locals. This was the longest I had gone without at least getting my dick sucked since my first album dropped five years ago. I felt like my hard-on was gonna rip through my jeans - like the little fucker from Alien.

On my way backstage, I had passed a throng of rock sluts reaching for me from behind a velvet rope. I handpicked a couple of bitches, and pointed them out to my assistant. I figured they'd be coming to the trailer to fuck any minute.

"One of these days," I thought, "I'm just gonna ask for a bigger trailer, and let all them bitches back here."

After a couple of minutes, I grew overeager, and popped one of the Viagras I had my assistant pick up. Probably a bad idea with my raging wood, but I liked how the drug let me drop bigger loads. I was ready to fucking smother these girls. Then I pocketed the little medicine bottle of Viagra.

A knock on the door. The first girl cracked the door and peeked her head in.

"You here to fuck?" I asked.

She bit her lip and shyly nodded. I waved her in. She shut the door behind her and stood just inside the trailer. Typical suburban rock slut. Maybe 22. Dyed blonde hair in braided pigtails down to her tits. An upturned little button nose. She was wearing beige Uggs boots and a black miniskirt. Her thong was pulled up above the waist of the skirt. She had huge fake tits. Maybe that's why I chose her. Silly, really. I had no intention of cumming on those tits. I loved cumming on the faces of huge-knockered bitches. They get so used to dudes cumming on their tits. The cum and the look on their faces - priceless. There were little stretch marks in her white baby-tee, as if those beasts were trying to escape or something. She was still biting her glossed lip and grinning to make two cute little dimples.

"You want ME to fuck YOU?" I asked.

The dimples disappeared. She put on a spoiled little pouty face. "You don't want to?"

"No, I'll fuck you. But you gotta do some shit for me first."

Her smile returned. She dropped her purse by the door and started walking slowly towards me. Without a word, she knelt down between my legs at the foot of the couch. She ran her fingers down the my legs, then unzipped me and pulled out my cock.

She started lapping my shaft with her tongue. Then in one slow motion, she licked from the base to the tip and put her mouth over the top. She bobbed her head on the dick and gave half-assed little moans. Not much more than the head of my cock was disappearing. I was starting to feel buyer's remorse. The second girl came in without knocking. I took my frustration out on her.

"You're late," I said as she shut the door.

She regarded the blonde ditz on my rod, but didn't seem too surprised.

"I'm really sorry," she said as she hurried towards the couch. I stood up and the ditz's mouth followed. I grabbed the second girl's hand as she approached, and spun her around as if we were dancing, to check her out. She had a ring in her eyebrow, and the side of her lip and a barely visible little silver stud in her nose. Short brown hair made up into a punky faux-hawk. She wore thick-rimmed emo glasses, a vintage tee, tight torn jeans, and of course, converse All-stars.

"Strip," I said, idly grabbing the ditz by the back of the head and trying to push her a little deeper. The punk chick quickly took her glasses off and pulled her shirt over her head. She was skinny as all fuck. Probably bulimic. It didn't help her tits. B's maybe. Each nipple was pierced with a little stud. Before she had completely taken off her shirt, I reached over and pinched the left tit and jiggled her breast. She recoiled a little with her shirt over her face. Surprised, I guess. When the shirt was finally off, she looked around for a place to put her glasses.

"Glasses on," I said. As she started to undo her belt, I looked her over, "Shoes on too."

Soon enough she was down to just her shoes and argyle socks and glasses. I grabbed her behind the head and pulled her toward me. She fell and made a little whimper as her knees hit the carpet. I pulled my cock out of the ditz's mouth and it made a little popping noise as it passed her lips.

"Suck," I said, and clenching the punk chick's head with both hands, I pushed her mouth onto my cock. I was pleasantly surprised to feel a little tongue ring in there. I pushed deep and unlike the amateurish ditz, she followed deep. I didn't thrust. I just kept pushing her mouth deeper with my hands. Eventually my entire cock was in her throat. He nose was smooshed against my stomach and I could feel her glasses tickling my pubes.

So then what does this bitch do? She sticks her tongue out and tries licking my balls with this huge cock in her throat. I was in love. I could tell she was down for anything, so I went nuts. With one hand still pressing hard on the back of her head, I reached down and grabbed the little stud in her tongue. Now she wouldn't dare leave my cock. But then again, it didn't look like she was in any hurry.

Slowly, I took my other hand off her head, and when I was sure she'd stay put, I used it to pinch her nose shut. I threw my head back and grinned. I knew it would only be a matter of moments before she slapped 'uncle' on my leg. I wanted to soak this moment up. But nothing. For a full half a minute, she just sat there without moving. Then, as her eyes began to water, she lifted a hand from her knee. "Here we go, it's over," I thought. But her hand went to her clit. And for a full breathless minute, she played with herself with my cock in her throat.

All the while, the ditz just sat there and stared in disbelief at the punk chick. Dumb bitch. I wanted to slap her. So when the punk chick finally tapped out I did. I slapped the ditz lightly on the cheek with my palm.

"Do something," I said.

Her face grew all pouty again, "what do you want me to do?"

Meanwhile, the punk chick was gagging and trying to catch her breath between dry heaves and coughs. But her fingers never left her clit. What a champ.

My hands were all sticky from the Bed Head in the punk chick's hair. I wiped them on the ditz's shirt and gave those huge fake tits a squeeze. I grabbed the ditz's hand and abruptly shoved it down by her cunt. She got the idea. She started rubbing her clit and biting her lip and moaning and making a big production out of it. Then I quickly undid my belt and dropped my pants around my ankles. I held my dick up with one hand, and with the other grabbed the ditz by the back of the head. I pushed her mouth onto my balls. She didn't seem happy. They were still salty and sweaty from the show.

She pushed back and her face grew all pruney from the taste. I was growing impatient with the bimbo. So was the punk chick. With her breath recovered, she pushed the ditz out of the way and started sucking on my balls. The ditz lost her balance and fell to the floor.

"What the fuck, bitch?" She screamed. The punk chick ignored her and looked up at me. She was sucking on my right ball and running her tongue all over it in her mouth. When the ditz returned to her knees, the punk chick began reaching around for her with her right hand. She kept her mouth on my balls and her eyes on my face, so she couldn't see the ditz. When the punk chick's hand finally found her, she slapped the ditz'd face hard, then grabbed the ditz by her left pigtail and tugged.

The ditz just repeated, "What the fuck ,bitch?" She was fucking infuriating. I grabbed her other pigtail, and together we tugged the blonde toward my left ball. This time she was more receptive, although she was still cringing from the taste. The salt got them both salivating. I could see drool trickling down their chins. The blonde took the initiative, and starting stroking my shaft with her hand. At least she was good for something, I thought.

I had them play with themselves and worship my balls like that for a long time, until the drool was swinging from their chins and dropping on their tits. Briefly, I let the blonde off my left ball to take off her shirt. But I told her to keep her shoes on, and I held her head against my ball as she tried to take off her skirt and thong. She had to hop on her knees to get each garment under them. And once they were around her ankles, she kept toppling as she tried to get them over her ridiculous Uggs boots. The punk cunt laughed cruelly at the blonde's struggle with my balls still in her mouth.

"That felt good," I said. "Laugh some more." She laughed slowly and obnoxiously into my ball, "Hmm Hmm Hmm," and pointed at the ditz with her thumb. She mumbled something. I think it was, "get a load of this nerd," but it was hard to tell.

Eventually, I felt the urge to cum. "You want my cum, bitches?" Each looked up into my eyes and nodded. "Mmmhmm," they said into my nuts. The blonde left my nut. She scooted closer and cupped her hands beneath her breasts, offering them for me to cum on. Who the fuck does she think she is, I thought. I knew right then and there that it wasn't going to be enough to cum on the ditz's face. I was gonna cum this conceited bitch's eye. I stroked my cock with the punk chick still on my ball and let the ditz believe she'd take it on the tits. The ditz made all kinds of attempts at sexy faces, licking and pouting her lips, and periodically juggling her tits up and down.

When the punk chick left my ball, she stayed low. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. She wagged it back and forth for a second. A pushed her head against the ditz's breast. She kept her eyes on me, and out of the corner of her mouth, used her long tongue to lick the ditz's tit. I sat there for a second, beating off and regarding the scene. What else did it need?

I grabbed the ditz's left pigtail and put it in her mouth. Now it was picture perfect. I brought myself as close to climaxing as I possibly could. The punk chick smirked. She knew exactly what was going to happen next. Closer, closer, till I was just about to cum.

Then in one quick motion, I grabbed the ditz's free pigtail, and pulled her down hard. Before the dumb bitch could figure out what was happening, I unloaded a fucking rope of hot cum into her left eye. She gasped and began screaming, "Oh my g-ughugh." The second load shut her up. I shot it down her open mouth while she was screaming. She bent over and choked on the cum in her windpipe.

She wasn't going anywhere, so I turned my attention to the punk chick. The third squirt left a white, gooey line extending from her cheek, over her glasses, and up past her forehead into her hair. She quickly pointed at her mouth and folded her tongue into a little cup. "If you're lucky," I thought. I leaned forward and put the tip of my dick half an inch from the uncovered lens of her glasses. When I squirted again, it worked exactly like I had hoped. The load deflected hard off the rim of her glasses. Part of it smeared down the front of the lens, but most of it gooped down behind her glasses and welled in her eye. She blinked rapidly, with little dewdrops of cum stuck to her eyelashes behind the glasses. I was surprised when she seemed to love this.

"Oooh," she moaned, and started to rub her clit faster.

The bimbo had stopped coughing momentarily, and was pushing herself up to her knees again. The cum was thick like glue, and had stayed on her face the whole time. I caught her off guard again, and shot her square between the eyes. It draped down both sides of her nose, adding to the huge pool of cum in one eye, and making a new smaller pool in the other. The bitch was fucking blinded.

With the last of my cum, I turned back to the punk bitch and gave her what she wanted. I unloaded into her cupped tongue, and she held it there, winking with one cumblasted eye, and staring at me ravenously with the other. She rolled her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed, smacking her lips and giving a satisfied, "Ahhh" when she opened her mouth wide again to show me. "All gone," she giggled.

The blonde bitch wasn't quite as happy. At least she knew enough not to wipe the cum out of her eye. She just sat there with her eyes shut and her mouth all pouty as the cum oozed as slow as molasses down her face. The cum surprise had started her hiccuping. It was fucking adorable. I regretted missing her forehead, so I turned and squeezed a last little drop to christen it. I used my dick to smear the drop like finger paint all over her forehead. When the little drop was stretched thin, I decided she needed more up there, so I dipped my dick in the pool of cum around and in her eye and started painting again.

The punk chick chuckled. Eventually when I was satisfied that the ditz's forehead was sufficiently covered, I started shoveling cum from the pools in her eyes into her mouth with my dick. "Say aaaahhh." She obediently swallowed each time. It was a shitload of cum, so this took almost five minutes. And when I had fed her enough that she could finally open her eyes, I turned to the punk chick and started shoveling the loads on her face into the bimbo's mouth. I needed to get at the cum behind the bitch's glasses, so I took them off her face and had the ditz lick them clean.

Aside from a trail of cum which I left to harden in the punk chick's hair, everybody was finally clean again. But something was missing.

"Right," I thought, "the floor." I vaguely remembered the trail that went into the punk chick's hair going over her head. Somewhere, there was cum on the carpet. Waste not, want not. I walked behind the girls and pored over the carpet behind them like a detective looking for clues. Eventually, I found it, a little goopy pool a full three feet behind the brunette. Keeping with tradition, I felt the blonde should be the one to eat it. I grabbed her pigtails and walked her on hands and knees over to the little cum pond.

"Suck it up."

She looked at me pleadingly, "I thought you were going to fuck me."

The punk chick, who was looking over her shoulder and still fucking rubbing her clit grew impatient.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Just suck it up."

Slowly, the blonde lowered her head like an animal drinking from a river. Her tongue shook as she hesitantly picked some of the cum with a lap of her tongue. It was a big pool. I helped her out by shoveling the rest on my cock and stuffing it in her mouth.

"Don't swallow," I said, as I pulled out. Amazingly, my dick was still erect. My balls were aching. I walked the blonde over to the brunette and ordered, "feed her."

I was conflicted on this. I was worried the bulimic bitch would just throw the cum up later. Judging from her body, even that little pond of cum would be like thanksgiving dinner. I finally decided it was for the best if the blonde fed it to her. She needed as much food as she could get.

The brunette knelt low and opened her mouth straight up like a feeding baby bird, shaking all the while and rubbing her clit hard. The blond held her loosening pigtails back and leaned over the brunette. Slowly, she let the cum drip from her mouth. It began to come down in one long drooly string. Suddenly, the blonde hiccuped and accidentally let the whole load drop out of her mouth. It splashed on the punk's face and glasses.

The punk growled, "Bitch, he said FEED me."

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it."

I pretended to be upset. I walked over to the blonde and held her chin in the palm of my hand. I lifted her face up and started clubbing it hard with my dick. She turned away so that my dick would only hit her cheek. I smacked her cheek a few times before turning her face toward me again and holding it there in my hand. I slapped and slapped and she hiccuped and hiccuped. Her skin was growing red in places from minutes of slapping. I was so distracted with my little beat down, that I hadn't realized the punk had risen from her knees. She came around me and stood behind the blonde. Still furiously rubbing her clit, she straddled the blonde's head, and pressed her inner thighs against the bitches ears. Both girls started moaning, one from pleasure, the other from pain. Suddenly, the punk cunt, closed her eyes, and started shrieking and quaking. She rubbed and rubbed and began squirting. It dripped down the ditz's face and little splashes came up where my dick clubbed. The blonde was squirming, but between the brunette's legs and my hand, we had her in a headlock.

Suddenly, a clicking sound. I looked up to see a girl standing in the open doorway. She was mindlessly chewing gum, and she stared petrified from beneath her long amber bangs like a deer caught in headlights. She was holding a pen against a clipboard and wore a headset. A little tag on her gray polo shirt read, "Event staff: Madison."

I was fuck-crazy from the Viagra. I waddled across the room with my pants still around my ankles. As I approached, she looked down at my cock then back up at me, still speechless, her gum smacking. This is your lucky day, I thought. But I said nothing. I didn't close the door. I just grabbed her by her long straight strawberry-blonde hair and violently pulled her face down to my cock. She dropped her clipboard and pen and was able to put her hands against my legs in time to keep her balance. Her legs were straight. Her ass was in the air, and her head was low. For a brief moment, she closed her lips. I wedged my cock between them and thrust hard. Her mouth opened. Her throat opened. No resistance. Maybe she was still in shock, but she was just letting me use her mouth. So I fucked her face hard. Still no noise. Just the wet slapping sound of my cock entering and re-entering her throat. I could feel her chewing gum jostling around in there every time I thrust. The little black mic extension from her headset would periodically brush my leg or balls. I couldn't see her face. Just the back of her head as I fucked it from below. I heard the wet tapping of drool against her clipboard.

I momentarily thought to look back at my other sluts. The punk chick still had the bimbo in a headlock. The bimbo's makeup was smeared from our collective cum. It made her look as if she had been crying. Maybe she had been. There was still fluid running down the bimbo's face. It couldn't still be cum. Piss maybe? She was turning out to be quite a filthy little bitch. I summoned her over to me. She released the pressure on the bimbo's head. The bitch collapsed to the ground as the punk chick walked across the room, still dripping down piss down her leg. She submissively knelt beside me without a word, and began playing with herself again. That fucking clit must be rubbed raw by now, I thought.

Madison still hadn't made a noise since entering the room. Maybe she was mute? I wanted to find out. I grabbed a handful of her hair, and quickly stepped out of the way of her fall. She gave a soft whimper as the hair went taut and I suspended her by her hair alone. Unsure what to do with her hands, she crossed them behind her back. Bingo. Another cock-starved whore.

"Kiss," I commanded.

The punk chick inched under Madison and sat on her haunches, kissing the bitch's mouth deep. I sandwiched my cock between their lips and started thrusting. Their two mouths felt like a pussy rubbing against my dick. I loosened my grip on Madison's hair and she fell forward a little. The li- cunt tightened, like I had hoped.

I looked back. The ditz was still lying on the ground, exhausted and hiccuping. I got bored of the lip sandwich, so I pulled out and let go of Madison's hair. She went toppling into the punk chick and they fell in a pile on the carpet. I waddled over to the bimbo, grabbed her by the shoulder and propped her up. She was sitting on her ass looking up at me. "Will you fuck me now?" She asked, "Please?"