Cock Sucker App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just swirled my tongue around until it was hard... it was thicker than my first cock, but smaller, barely over four inches... so I was able to perform my first deep throat rather easily.

Knowing I was in a public place, knowing time was of the essence, I bobbed hungrily.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker," he groaned, just as the door to the bathroom opened.

I stopped.

He grabbed my head and began fucking my face as he said, "Cock suckers don't stop until they're told to."

He said it loud enough that whoever'd just walked in had to have heard.

If they hadn't heard that, they had to hear my slobbering sounds as he slammed his cock into my mouth, his balls bouncing off my chin.

"Get ready, cock sucker," he grunted, a few seconds later, a few rough strokes fucking into my mouth.

As I prepared for his cum to shoot down my throat, he suddenly pulled out and before I had time to think, I had a rope of cum splattering me in my face... landing directly in my right eye before I could close it.

I closed my eyes as three more ropes hit my stunned face.

He then slid his cock back into my mouth and ordered, "Now clean me up, cock sucker."

My eyes still closed, my face coated in warm cum (way warmer than I would have imagined), I bobbed on his cock, extracting the last remnants of cum.

He then pulled out and said, "Thanks, cock sucker."

"You're welcome," I said. Then as I wiped cum from my eye I heard the door open behind me.

I heard my chubby top say, "If you want a blow job, there's an eager cock sucker in there."

I gasped at his words as I forced open my targeted eye... which was stinging slightly.

"Cool, but my wife is waiting for me," he said.

"Whatever," the other said, walking out.

I waited on my knees, unsure if the other stranger was coming in or not. When I heard him leave a couple of minutes later, I got up and hurried to the mirror, where I saw a huge wad of cum on my cheek, some on my forehead and a little on my chin. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my face semi-clean just as another man entered the washroom.

I tossed the paper towel away and walked out, my face burning with shame... never lifting my head up as I walked through the diner... in case the guy I'd been offered to looked at me... whoever he was.

As I walked back towards work, I glanced at my phone and saw a couple of messages. Ashamed again, I logged out of the app and went to grab a sandwich and coffee for lunch.

I returned to work after eating and bumped into Jack, who gave me a look. He asked, "What happened to your eye?"

"Um, I, um," I babbled, not ready for such a question.

Jack looked down at my suit and said, "You got a couple of stains from lunch."

I looked down and saw two blotches that were obviously cum... obvious to me. I prayed it wasn't obvious to him... although he was a cock sucker too so he couldn't really judge me. Fuck, it was his damn fault I'd become a cock sucker!

"I missed them," I said, moving my finger to the dried stains.

He asked, looking very curious, "What did you have for lunch?"

'A stranger's small cock,' I wanted to say, just throw it out there, but instead I answered, "Just a turkey sandwich."

"Aaaah, that explains the white stain," he said.

"Uh, yeah," I agreed, although my turkey sandwich had been with mustard... I know weird, but I love mustard.

"Wait, you hate mayo," he remembered.

"Um, yeah," I agreed, apparently not a good liar or able to go with the flow.

He moved closer, looking at my hair.

Shit, was there cum in my hair?! I'd never looked in my quick panic in the washroom... it never occurred to me.

He then said, surprised, "You too?"

"What?" I asked, still in denial, even though I was pretty sure I knew what he was asking.

He then asked, "How long?"

"What?" I repeated, like a guilty parrot.

"It's obvious," he said.

"What is?"

"Let's go to my office," he suggested.

"Um, okay," I agreed, petrified he knew the truth... yet a little curious what he was going to say. Oddly, my own cock had silently grown to full mast.

Once I'd followed him into his office, he turned back towards me and bluntly asked, "How long have you been sucking cock?"

"Pardon?" I repeated, even though it seemed futile to pretend I didn't.

"Don't play dumb with me," he said. "It's obvious."

"Is it?" I asked, suddenly concerned, and then realizing that response revealed that I did indeed suck cock.

"You have cum on your dress shirt and in your hair, and your utter lack of any explanation at all only confirms my suspicions," he continued.

"It's your fault," I blurted out, trying to turn the attention away from me and onto him.

"What?" he asked.

"I saw you sucking a black guy's dick at the adult store a while ago," I admitted.

"And that made you become a cock sucker?" he questioned, somehow maintaining the focus on me.

"Yeah," I admitted, explaining, "before seeing you doing it, the idea had never occurred to me. But after I saw you naked, bobbing on his big black cock, I couldn't get it out of my mind."

"Me either," he replied with a smile.

"So you're a cock sucker too." I said, pointing out he was no different than me.

"Only to black cock, otherwise I'm a top," he explained.

"What?" I asked, this somehow only adding to the confusion.

"Since you're a cock sucker, I guess I can be blunt," he said, leaning against his desk, "I'm a switch. I suck and take it up the ass for black cock, but I also fuck white guys."

"Are you serious?" I asked, this new revelation just adding to my complete incomprehension of what I was hearing.

"I like being in control, and taking a man's masculinity away from him as I have him on his knees sucking my cock, or bending him over my desk and pounding his ass is very stimulating. Yet, I can't explain it, when it comes to black cock I'm completely at their mercy," he explained.

"You take it up the ass?" I asked, that idea still just in the very back dark corners of my kinky sexual subconscious.

"You don't?" he asked, looking completely surprised.

"God no," I said, trying to hold on to what little I had left of my masculinity.

"Trust me, once you do, you'll be a new man," he said.

"I would never..." I began, but was interrupted.

"Never, say never," he said, before he surprised me again. "Actually all this sex talk has got me horny." He then unzipped his pants and ordered, "Get down there and show me what you're capable of."

"Excuse me?" I asked, even though I had heard him as clearly as a crack of doom.

"I'm a top, you're a cocksucker, and I need to blow a load," he said, as he pulled out his already hard cock. "Now get over here and suck my dick."

"But Jack, we're friends," I pointed out, even as I stared at his hard cock... my mouth instantly watering.

"Yeah man, and if I'd known this before, we could have been having so much fun," he said. "I mean, there is nothing better in the world then being at the lake, in a boat, leisurely fishing while your bud is sucking your cock."

"But I only started sucking yesterday," I pointed out, trying to come up with some logical explanation and also trying to resist the temptation before me... knowing that once you sucked a friend's cock everything changes. It's like trying to be friends with a woman you've dated or fucked... you'll always remember you fucked her, even if you're discussing Chaucer or something.

"Really?" he said. "A late bloomer. How many have you sucked so far?"

"Just two," I admitted, my eyes unable to resist taking constant glances down at the peekaboo cock sticking out of his fly.

"Well, time for the suck trick," he joked, us both playing on the same hockey team.

"I don't know," I said, my resistance wavering... my hunger for more cock overriding my common sense or any friendship frailties that could follow in the aftermath of this.

"Hurry up," he said, with the impatience I often saw in him when he didn't get what he wanted. He then added, "Or I'll get one of the other company cock suckers up here."

"We have more?" I asked, just one more surprise in a day of surprises.

"Come suck my cock and I'll tell you all about it," he said, before adding, "and don't pretend you don't want to, it's obvious you're dying to be on your knees sucking my cock. You're so eager your mouth is trembling."

"Fine," I said, trying to be like my wife and a little overdramatic as I gave in to what I really wanted... more cock.

As I dropped to my knees in front of him, he said, slowly stroking his big seven inch cock, "Don't pretend you don't want this. It's written all over your face."

I admitted, "I do, Jack. But this could make things very awkward between us."

He reassured me. "Sex with guys is just that... sex. You are a cock sucker... I have a cock that needs to be sucked. You suck, I shoot my load, and we both go back to work happy."

"I guess," I said, as I watched him stroke his cock.

"Trust me, it's a friends with benefits thing, but it actually works," he continued, "no emotional attachments, no jealous quarrels, no baggage at all," as he stood up and slid his cock in my mouth. "Because unlike the impossible 'friends with benefits' with a woman, it's not love, it's lust. It's simply a top giving a bottom what he needs... cock."

Somehow his words made sense. Anytime I craved cock I could just come to his office and close the blinds. (No, his blinds were already always shut!) And I was often in his office anyway, so no one would be the wiser. Plus, as I began slowly bobbing on his cock, I realized once again just how amazing and natural it felt to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth. I felt none of the awkwardness of last night, this was growing on me.

My brain shut off and I just became a cock sucker.

I just sucked.

I just worked hard to get the creamy cum I craved.

"Oh yeah, Sheldon," he groaned, "we've wasted so many years."

I imagined all the times I could have sucked him:

-in hotel rooms

-in his office

-in his garage

-while watching sports events

-at the lake

-at the gym

His cock was the thinnest of the three I had sucked, but still a mouthful as I tried to comprehend everything. There were other cock suckers in this office? Who? Jack took it in the ass? Unfathomable. Yet, he had admitted as much, so obviously it was true.

"Do you have the Score app?" he asked as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, after a couple of minutes of me slowly bobbing, taking about half his cock in my mouth.

"Yeah," I admitted, as he surprised me by walking away and to his desk.

I must have had a major look of disappointment as he laughed softly, "It's okay, Sheldon, I just want to sit down to enjoy a blow job from my good friend."

"Oh," was all I could muster, happy I still got to suck his cock, but mad that I obviously looked so pathetic in my brief moment of disappointment that I may not be able to finish what I'd started.

"Come crawl under my desk," he ordered.

This made it more humiliating, being under another man's desk, yet all I wanted was his cock back in my mouth. Everything else was incidental. I crawled around his desk like a slut and underneath it as he repeated, "Fuck, I can't believe you were a cock sucker all this time."

I corrected, "I just started yesterday."

"Yeah, but it was always lingering there in your subconscious, you just didn't know it," he said, before rolling his chair under the table pushing me back into a rather confined dark spot. "And to think that it was all triggered by me!"

I said in the relative darkness, as I grabbed his cock, "Just remember you're a cock sucker too."

He rolled his chair back away and said sternly, "Let's make this very clear, Sheldon. In our friendship, you're the cock sucker and I'm the top. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I nodded, feeling sheepish and weak... not liking the clear hierarchy he was creating, but unable to resist it.

"Good," he said, rolling his chair back. "Now get sucking. I have Tamara coming in here any minute."

"Tamara?" I asked, our only female partner.

"Yes," he said. "And you will stay under my desk with my cock in your mouth for the entire meeting."

"Jack, be reasonable," I pleaded, from my completely lack of bargaining position under his desk.

"Do you want my cock or not?" he asked, his impatient tone back.

"Yes, but...." I began, but was again cut off.

"Then shut up and suck," he said, just as there was a knock at the door.

"What if she catches me?" I asked, petrified of getting caught sucking cock.

"Suck quietly and she won't," he said, reaching under the desk and pulling my head onto his cock, "or suck loudly and she will; I don't mind either way," before he called out, "Come in."

And with my friend's cock in my mouth, our female partner, a really hot woman, walked in and said, "How is your day going so far?"

"Pleasantly surprising," Jake answered.

"How so?" she asked, as her voice got closer.

"I got a big, unexpected surprise today," he replied, obviously talking about me, which had my cheeks burning red with shame... and lust... as I didn't move at all, just sat there with a cock in my mouth, paralyzed with fear, even though I realized my own cock was rock hard.

"Well, that's great," she said. "So to business. I have a few questions about the Baker account."

And so for about fifteen minutes, they talked business.

For the first five I didn't move a muscle.

Then his hand went to my head and he tapped it. I assumed that meant he wanted me to suck, so I tentatively began slowly sucking... at a pace making a snail seem fast... determined not to make a sound.

Tamara then asked, "Isn't Sheldon supposed to be here? Amy said he was in here with you."

He replied smoothly, "He was, but he's preoccupied with finishing a big task I just gave him," which almost made me choke, as my eyes went big with the repeated risk of being caught.

"Well, I need to speak to him today," she said.

"I'll make sure to let him know if I see him," he promised, before adding, "I'm pretty sure he'll be done soon."

"Okay, I need to go and meet with the advertising team," she said.

"I'll check in on you guys later today," Jake said.

And then she was gone.

"Now really get sucking," he ordered, "I need to blow this load in your mouth... staring at her tits for fifteen minutes has my balls boiling."

I obeyed. My knees sore... my back aching... my jaw raw and yet my hunger still unsatisfied. I began bobbing faster as he said, "See, having cock suckers at work is handy to avoid sexual discrimination suits as I just use a cock sucker in the building when I have a need, and Tamara doesn't get her nose out of joint because I've come on to her."

I again wondered who.

"Yeah, there are at least eight cock suckers in the building on the Score app and they're all available almost any time. I mean the two on our floor I try not to overuse as they have jobs to do, but the others from other companies I have no problem dragging up here or to the key fob bathrooms to deposit a load," he said, just adding to the stunning revelations.

I wanted to know which two, I mean we had eighteen employees and only eight were men. So that left just six choices. Yet, now that I knew his cum was available, I wanted priority access.

I began bobbing faster as he continued, "Yeah, I'll let you ponder which two you can call into your office whenever you want to deposit a load if you're okay getting your cock sucked too."

I wasn't sure I was.

I could suck cock... obviously... I didn't perceive that as cheating as my wife didn't have a cock... even if she had a strap-on (which she didn't), it wouldn't be the same as a raw, hard cock.

I'm not sure I could take it up the ass, but she could do that too... although I can't fathom she would, even if she did have a strap-on.

Yet, she could and occasionally even did, suck my cock and thus that felt like cheating.

I know, a ridiculous rationale, yet that was how I justified having my third cock in my mouth in just over 12 hours.

"Oh yeah Sheldon, keep going, I'm getting so close," he moaned, which made me feel good and excited.

I kept bobbing, taking almost all his cock in my mouth until he warned, another minute later, "I'm about to come. Do you swallow?"

I kept bobbing and moaned a bit, giving him a nonverbal but clearly affirmative answer.

"Good," he groaned, as seconds later I felt a full load of cum ooze out of his cock... unlike the rocket from last night or the facial... the cum seeming to just pour into my mouth at a steady pace... and I eagerly swallowed it all... getting to feel the full texture of his cum... getting to taste the salty sweetness in all its glory.

Out of the albeit very limited number of cocks I had sucked, Jake's was the best. Not too big, not too small, but his cum was... well... delicious. I knew at that moment that I would suck his cock any time, any place.

I kept sucking until every last drop of his semen had been deposited in me and he rolled his chair back again and his cock slipped out of my mouth. He looked down at me and said, "For only three times, you sir, are a natural."

"Uh, thanks," I said, as I crawled out from under his desk and stretched... the task now done, I felt incredibly awkward and uncomfortable.

"Dude," he said, as he stood up and put his cock away, "there is nothing to be ashamed of. You're a great cock sucker and I appreciate it."

"It feels weird," I said.

"Over time it won't," he reassured me. "Once you accept you're a cock sucker or a bottom you accept that's who you are and what you need. You'll only get uncomfortable when you're resisting the idea."

"I guess," I said.

"Did you enjoy sucking me?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Are you going to want to suck me again?"

"Very likely," I again admitted.

"Then just let it happen," he said. "We are still friends, still co-workers, still men. We just also now fuck."

I joked, "We don't fuck."

"Not yet," he joked back, before adding, "it's a natural progression to go from cock sucker to complete bottom."

"Not sure I'm ready for that," I said, then realized those words implied that I wasn't completely against it.

"Oh, I understand; it will take time," he nodded. "Or you may never want to. I don't push my cock suckers to become bottoms, although most do eventually get there. I mean I fucked one at lunch today in his CEO office on the 26th floor."

"You fucked Walter?" I gasped, this shock somehow bigger than all the others.

"Yeah, he's a real squealer when he's taking it up his ass," Jack nodded, clearly enjoying the shock on my face. Walter was the highest priced lawyer in the city and was sought after for cases across the country, and had even won a case at the World Court in The Hague a couple of months ago.

"I can't believe it," I said, then realized he was black. "I thought you were a cock sucker and bottom for blacks?"

"I can be for those who are dominant tops," he said. "But some blacks are bottoms, too. It all depends on which way they lean."

"Wow!" I said, my head completely spinning.

"You should get back to work," he suggested.

"Yeah," I nodded, looking at the clock and realizing I had been there half an hour.

"Any time you're hungry," he said.

"Any time you need a cock sucker," I countered.

He laughed, "Things are getting a lot more interesting."

"That is the understatement of the year," I laughed, still trying to come to grips that I had just sucked my best friend.

.....

During the next two weeks I used the app a dozen or so times. I sucked cock in two offices on other floors in my building, in a taxi, in a Denny's washroom, in a guy's garage while his wife slept, in a guy's garage while his wife was making supper, a movie theatre, a glory hole at a guy's house, a university library and with Jack at my house with my wife upstairs with Jack's wife Debbie. I, of course, also sucked Jack off almost every day at work and learned the other two employees that were cock suckers too (Jeff and Mike: Jeff was fifty-two and going through a divorce, while Mike was only twenty-four and dating a pretty accountant from the floor below). They each were also bottoms and one day we were in the snack room together talking as they tried to convince me of the perks of taking it in the ass.