Cock-Sucker: Around the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you are happy...?"

There's a large bead of his spunk dribbling on the bridge of my nose. The way I vigorously nod my assent causes it to slither down, extending like an elongating tear from the tip of my nose. I reach up unconsciously, trapping it and massaging it around my chin. Fresh sperm is good for the complexion. A cure for acne. It's funny, I've noticed on a number of earlier occasions, how the longer his sperm lies on my skin, the more it looses its dense white milkiness, and the more it gradually becomes clear fluid. What causes this change to occur? Is it the individual spermatozoa absorbing into my skin, burrowing their way through my pores, seeping into me?

"The only thing is..." I hesitate to admit to him. "The only thing is, it's got me a little confused about the nature of my sexual orientation, if I'm gay or straight, or flexible."

He laughs in a way that makes his gut heave, and his slithery-wet cock slap up against the side of my face. "Hey, don't go getting me wrong now, you're a great kid, sure. But you think too much. What we just did, we did because it feels good. You enjoy sucking me off. I enjoy being sucked off. You do it nice. But it was sex. Nothing to do with love, nothing to do with the higher human functions. Gay, Straight, Bi, Bi-curious, they're all just words. People do what people do, that's all. You think I don't like women? I like women sure enough. I've been married three times. Hey, I'm married now. But I ain't never yet met no woman who can keep up with me, sexually, if you know what I mean. If you get my drift. So I've always gone out and had casual sex with guys too. Women get clingy. They want relationships, commitment, monogamy and stuff. They get pregnant. They got interfering families you gotta be nice to. As a general rule, in my experience, guys are happy just with a straight one-off shag. And that's good enough for me. Another thing, women get wary when they first get a look at my dong, 'oh, it's too big, I'll never be able to take that, please be gentle'."

His high-pitched imitation voice makes me laugh. "It's different for guys. Guys see my cock and they can't believe their luck, they're goggle-eyed with delight. It's like a challenge to them. They love it, can't get enough. Pretty soon they get all goo-goo eyed about it, pretty much like you do. So, y'know, you take sex where you find it. You do what you wanna do, when it makes you feel happy-happy. All those fancy labels mean nothing. I've had a lot of good sex, but ain't never forced anyone to do nothing they never wanted to do. Last voyage I had a different kid doing what you're doing now. Next voyage I'll have someone else. But I didn't force you... did I? You took a little persuasion. But not a lot. If I'd thought for a moment you weren't into doing it, if you'd once indicated serious objections to doing it, I'd have stopped. You know that? I don't need to use force. Never have. There's no excuse for it in my mind. There's too many partners out there only too willing and enthusiastic. Y'understan?"

I smile. I understand. He's correct.

"Religions prohibit gay sex because it is not procreative" he argues. "Ha, what do they know? Most of mainstream hetero sex is carried out with some form of contraception in place. It's less about conception, more about comfort, release, bonding, expressing closeness. It's about two bodies giving pleasure to each other. That's what we're doing, correct?"

"Correct" I agree enthusiastically.

Then I look out the corner of my eye, at the mirror, where I'm looking so vulgar and smug with my mouth full of his big beautiful cock. "You think maybe I should ditch the specs and get contact lenses?"

"Naw. And I'll tell you for why. Glasses make you look academic, all the better when you get down and slut-dirty. Some guys like to come off on your face, and spunk smudging your glasses looks pervy. But you get spunk in your eye wearing contact lenses, it's no fun, believe me."

"What about the other boys?" I ask him, as I tease his cock with my lips.

"What do you mean, what about them?" he prompts from above me.

"Well, before me, you shared this cabin with other boys. Were they as good as me? Am I the best...?"

Although he's already come all over my face, the copious evidence cooling there, his cock is still hard, I concentrate just on his messy glans, tonguing, nipping, lightly sucking. Tasting sperm. Running the tip of my tongue around beneath the familiar flared rim, lapping at the delta dividing the underside, tracing my way up to the slit-eye at its crest, intercepting another bead of oozing milky-fluid there. The blunt force of its round smug mouth seems to bulge and form soundless words of encouragement.

"I think you know the answer. You've got a pretty cock, a sexy mouth, you're shaping up nicely, things are coming together well. You're learning. But hey, it's a long voyage..."

I pout, resentfully brooding. His spunk on my face. Holding his glans lightly between my teeth as I tongue-lash it. Then begin nibbling my way down the shaft, gradually inching my mouth down its length leaving a row of regularly spaced marks, the wet, round, red parentheses of my lips, enclosing the sharper pinker blotches where my incisors have worried the flesh.

"Are there any guys who refuse you?" I venture.

"There are some who hold out longer than others. Some who need a little more persuading. But these are long voyages. There's an urgency about sexual energies that needs to be expressed, and won't be denied. The penis provides the natural route to pleasure, every boy knows that. It's one of the first lessons he does learn. Most of them who come here have had some form of playful sex with others at Marine College, through bi-curiosity or natural hunger, even those who most strenuously deny it. And even the few who haven't, have wondered what it would be like to have sex with another guy. It's natural. So eventually, sooner or later, they decide that - well, a little mutual masturbation won't hurt. And once I get his stiff cock in my hand, I know all the best ways to make a boy squirm, and all thoughts of resistance just dissolves. Within a matter of days they're down there sucking on my cock like a wanton whore, like all the rest. Just like you do."

I'm jealous of his earlier boys. If I'm going to be his shagamuffin fuck-toy, I want to be the best. And I will be.

"In the future, many years from now, when we've gone our separate ways, and all this is memory, you'll be with some other boy, and he'll be sucking your cock, and he'll pause for a moment, just long enough to ask that same question, 'who was the best, who was the best cock-sucker you ever had?' And I want you to think of me. I want you to remember me as the best cock-sucker you ever had. I want that more than anything. So show me what you want me to do. Tell me how I can do it better..."

"What are you?" he says.

"Your property." I say.

"What are you?" he says.

"Your cock-sucker." I say.

"What are you?" he says.

"Your grateful spunk-slut." I say.

"And I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop," he laughs.

"That's going to be a long long time coming" I smile up at him in a way intended to be coquettish. "I'm going to suck you off so much until you've got no spunk left and you're going to be cumming blood." This time it's his turn to laugh.

I gaze up at him with wide pleasurably-moist eyes ashine, rubbing my cheek down the length of his groin with a spasm of my entire body, an undulant motion that is completely serpentine. Then I draw his cock greedily back into the warm cave of my mouth using pure suction.

Have the others done this? Have his other boys made him come twice in succession? I try to slow it down, to make the sex last longer, but my own urgent arousal is taking effect. Already my work is bearing fruit. He groans again, thrusts upwards, the white flood deluges my mouth this time, I clamp my lips around the shaft firmly so none can escape and swallow, once, twice, three times, then again, running my tongue over the spouting tip, coaxing more. Only as the ejaculation subsides do I feed more cock into my mouth, sinking its full length luxuriantly into my throat, sucking more wantonly now, holding nothing back.

By the end of this voyage, I'll make sure he knows I'm the best. He'll measure the next noodlehead boy, and the boy after that, by standards that I've set. I hold his cock in my mouth for a long time, refusing to release it. Intimidated by it, yes, but I've drawn its fierce sexual energy now. Although it still fills my mouth, it's quiescent. I enjoy it like this. I lose myself when I'm sucking his cock, but I find myself too, my real self. Eventually it becomes apparent that, lying back, he's lapsed into sleep. I shrug mentally, and continue sucking, for my own benefit now. I suck it for a long long time...

This Erotic Voyage will continue in 'Literotica'... stay tuned...

By Tristan Trotsky

12