Cock-Sucker: Horatio Cockblower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the way it must have been for Tinker. Giving pleasure can be so rewarding in itself, how wrong he'd been to reject this, how mistaken he'd been to consider this sinful. Their sweat-sheened bodies slipping and sliding in a mutual riot of lust. He moans low as their linked bodies rock together, his balls swaying up against Ahmed's balls at the youth's deepest penetration, his free-hung cock dancing and swaying, until his breathless shower of ejaculate simultaneously coincides with the orgasm exploding deep within his rectum. And they lie together, still joined, Ahmed's ball-sac nestled up against Horatio's in a warmly comforting entwinement of limbs.

Afterwards he even begins to regard himself, his own body, and his sexual identity in different more flexible ways. He doesn't protest when he's selected to be one of four nude men harnessed in tandem to draw two small chariots around the garden in a mock-race for the entertainment of potentates, the body-contoured reins designed to encircle and exaggerate the bouncing motion of their protruding genitals. This also results in erection and spontaneous ejaculation, much to the amused hilarity of the observers. Finally, before his total surrender to the sinfully sybaritic heathen life, there's a last hope of freedom.

Cockblower learns Sultan Mustapha Koch is holding a banquet-orgy which the English Ambassador will attend. Seizing his chance to participate in the debauchery, he ensures he's selected to be part of the 'entertainment'. The Frenchman also strives to be selected, he has his own agenda. For serving at the decadent banquet their pubic hair is trimmed, they wear fine gold-chains around their waists, and decorative body-paint. The occupants of the seraglio are bathed, pampered and massaged, their bodies shaved and anointed with rich unguents and perfumed oils, their hair tinted, primped, braided and teased into elaborate coiffure. Kohl eye-shadow is applied, with painted tone-enhancer to face, nipples and genitals, highlighted with careful artistry. Fingers and toe-nails carefully lacquered in intricate designs. Although nude, their bodies are richly ornamented with jewelled ear or nipple-studs, fine gold chains and bracelets for wrists and ankles, and gauzy veils until, catching his reflection in the pool of water, he scarcely recognises himself. He's a decadent androgynous fever-dream from a poet's opium fantasy. He barely flinches. This is what he is. This is what he's become.

Drawn by golden genital-chains, Yashim leads them through arches perfumed by the aroma of sandalwood burners, into the orgy. Once within they are instantly consumed by debauchery, with the Vizier presiding over it all like a conductor directing an orchestra. Ahmed whirls seductively, with pirouettes and cartwheels, a tiny tassel of tinkling bells attached to the head of his penis. Umslopogaas wields his mighty phallus into a series of five crouching mouths, one of them Horatio's, then they switch around to become five compliantly raised bottoms, he sunders each in turn leaving them mewling and whimpering, much to the amusement of the diners. While the Frenchman continually fellates Mustapha Koch as he dines, as another eagerly awaits the opportunity of taking the Frenchman's place, in the hope of proving himself and gaining the Sultan favour, becoming his gözde.

And all the while Cockblower contrives to work his way through the tangle of copulating bodies, act by act, towards where the grotesquely obese ambassador is seated. One of the guests takes Horatio behind the drapes for a blow-job. He's an older man with drooping distended testicles, who holds Horatio's head as he squats to compliantly suck him off. Resulting in a thin pulse of watery semen. It was disquieting just how easy this has become. After which Yashim arranges him as one of a complex interlocking five-man daisy-chain arrangement, linking together cock-to-mouth in a squirming slurping circle, five heads nodding into five groins, five sets of bare clenching buttocks moving much to the diner's further amusement, drawing ragged applause and lewd catcalls.

Another guest selects Horatio for anal. He bends over an opulent pile of tessellated cushions to take it, the cock is small and stubby, after taking Umslopogaas, it offers no discomfort and little sensation. Yet he's unsettled to find he's now derisively judging cock-size, and preferring larger over less generously-endowed penes. The man comes quickly with an obscene grunt. After each brief encounter, determinedly, he crawls naked around perfumed drapes, marble columns, and across voluptuous cushions towards his objective.

To finally be close enough to whisper to the Ambassador. "Sir, I am Captain Horatio Cockblower RN of HMS Golden Satyr."

The ambassador glances down at him. "Is that so? I presumed it common knowledge that Captain Horatio Cockblower RN died heroically in a tragic accident during a storm at sea. Even if that were not so, Her Majesty's Government would certainly be disinclined to risk trade agreements by interceding on behalf of a painted sexual deviant in a Sultan's harem. So, Captain - if indeed that is what you claim, I suggest you occupy your impudent mouth by blowing my horn."

At that moment of devastating revelation Cockblower realises his last hope has been betrayed, transfixed by the towering vein-mapped erect penis that the corrupt ambassador is brandishing.

"Yes master" he says.

He meekly takes the cock in his mouth, and begins sucking it totally submissively. With nothing left to lose he finally allows himself to submerge fully into the world of the senses he is condemned to inhabit. It is the end of his old life. The beginning of the new...

Five years later Sultan Mustapha Koch dies in mysterious circumstances, there's talk of poison involved. During the dynastic struggle that follows, two of his sons are also assassinated, until the third brother is installed as new Sultan. His sexual tastes determine that, although he's rumoured to retain a catamites tower for the indulgence of visiting dignitaries of that inclination, he has no use for the male harem. Cockblower, Ahmed and Umslopogaas are released with Yashim procuring agreement to provide them with a small pension. Although insufficient for their individual means, by pooling their meagre resources they lease a small property built around an enclosed garden, beside a square by the souk in the city's harbour district. Ahmed dances in the square. Umslopogaas does occasional labouring work. But once word gets around that they're former inmates of the Sultan's seraglio schooled in the erotic arts by Vizier Yashim, their sexual services are soon in demand from a series of paying clients.

On warm evenings sipping apple-tea outside a café overlooking the harbour's Byzantine walls Cockblower wears a full burqa, his cheeks rouged, his eyes highlighted with kohl. He sees British merchant vessels berthing along the quay, the 'red duster' fluttering in the slight breeze, and he knows he can never return. Better it be thought he'd died heroically in a tragic accident during a storm at sea, than for those at home - his strict upstanding clerical parents, and Emily, his demure chastely virginal fiancé, to know the truth of his terrible fate. At such moments Ahmed seems to sense his melancholy wistfulness, and reaches across to squeeze his thigh affectionately. Cockblower turns and meets his dark soulful eyes, and smiles sadly. Grateful for the warmth of his companionship. At times he can scarcely bring Emily's face to mind any more, she's replaced in his affections by this beautiful youth.

So the novel ends with the once-virtuous captain broken, his spirit crushed and reduced to servile whoring. As such, the story's morality appears seriously flawed, unless it's intended to be read as the darkest black humour, or an assault on religious pretensions in the way it sets up the contradiction between spirit and flesh. Maybe. 'Horatio Cockblower RN' is a silly, ridiculous story designed only to stimulate a pleasing reaction in your groin. And yet, despite its flaws, it succeeds in producing that effect.