Cock Tail

Story Info
Cocktail party rendezvous.
1.2k words
3.73
8.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Wednesday night and I am attending a business meeting - more of a cocktail party than a business meeting, but it is important, and it is being held at the most beautiful reception hall in the area. I arrive alone and reach for a drink. It is then that I notice you. You smile and tip your glass. I am instantly distracted, but I approach. After introductions we engage in small chit-chat with big smiles and coy eyes as we walk to the adjoining room.

You stand by the door. Hesitant, I walk in. I walk through the room as you remain watching. You arms crossed, your hand covering your mouth as you smile and watch. As I slowly walk along the room, you watch the red dress I am wearing swish across my ass as I walk, you can't help it. I walk behind the couch and run my hand gently across the pillows, my fingers caressing the fringe as I go. You want those fingers running down your arms, over your chest, through your hair. You offer to get me another glass of wine. I accept and when you return, I am sitting crossed leg on the couch. My dress clings to my chest, but flows freely over my thighs. You hand me my drink. I smile and take a sip and am aware that you are drinking me in.

You take my hand and lead me to the balcony overlooking the river. It's dark with a cool breeze and surprisingly quiet. Everyone has remained inside. The breeze pushes the sheer fabric of my dress tightly to the contours of my body. You can smell my deliciousness. You back me into the wall and kiss me softly but hard on the mouth, my tongue searching yours, while your fingers gently trace my body from my waist to my breast. You slightly touch my nipples, which are hard pressed against my dress. Your tongue reaches hard into my mouth, letting me know how much you want more.

You slip your hands up under my dress, my bare legs smooth and toned, you smooth your strong hands from the outside behind me, ever so lightly tracing the lower lines of my ass, along my panties, then finally tracing around to the front between my legs, where you can feel the wetness outside of my panties. You very lightly run one finger barely touching the center of my covered pussy, feeling my clit bulging and wanting you to take more. I moan "I want you." You slip your finger under my panties and touch my warm wet pussy, as you force your finger deep inside of me.

My hands grope hard between your legs, grabbing your bulging cock. I lean into you, pressing my body against yours. I try to be still so as not to attract attention, but I find my hips swaying ever so slightly from left to right as I press my pussy softly against your wet palm. This is not the place I tell myself. The heat of the moment is almost unbearable. My mind races, my body aches for you to enter me. We don't speak, except with our eyes. We both know this is not the place. I place my hand on your arm, I moan ever so softly before I whisper to meet me in the main entrance. I smooth my dress and slow my breathing. You stand there smiling, knowing where this will lead, but not sure about the logistics.

You lead me to a room beside the elevators. It is the employee's lounge, but it is late and there are no employees. We duck inside and I lock the deadbolt. But, before I can turn around, you are close behind me. Your hands circling my waist, your lips on my neck, you take my earring into your mouth and I can feel your breath gently in my ear. You run your hands up my body and cup my breasts. I can feel your cock pulsing through the fabric. I put my hands around your neck and moan as you kiss the nape of my neck. I can feel your thick wet tongue licking the contours of my neck, kissing my shoulders, the crook of my elbow. I am insanely wet and I want you inside me more with every breath.

I turn around and you place your hands on the small of my back and press me hard against you. We kiss a slow, sensual, knowing kiss. My hands go to your face as I caress your cheeks. My fingers run through your hair, down your neck and around to your mouth. You take my index finger in your mouth and bite gently. You unzip my dress and as it falls to the floor you extend your arms pushing me away to take in every curve. My nipples are hard against my creamy white skin. My breasts slowly move up and down with my breathing, my stomach flat, and my belly button beckoning your hands to touch it.

You guide me to the couch and before laying me down; grab a sheet from the shelf to cover it. I pull your belt off and unzip your pants. I gently run my hand inside and feel the hot bulge that will be mine. As I rub against the fabric, along the vein, you moan in my ear. Your breath is hot but not heavy. Our actions are calculated, but not hurried. I cradle your balls and gently squeeze, rolling them in my palm. You are so big and ready, I am forced to undo your pants. I must slide them off because they are stopped on your enlarging cock. As I slide one side down, I kiss you hard, our tongues intertwined in passion. As your pants drop, you pull me closer, kissing my breasts, suckling my nipples, I am moaning in pure delight.

You lay me down on the couch and move my panties to the side to feel the hot mound of flesh that is begging for attention. My hips gyrate with every breath. Your hands are soft and strong as you enter. My clit is bulging as you slide your wrist against it with every deep thrust of your hand. The warmth of my hips as they lay next to you make your dick pulse, it is now unbearable for both of us. You position yourself above me and slowly, gently part my legs.

I bite my lip as I look into your eyes as you enter me with a smooth, soft thrust and with each thrust deeper and deeper. I can't contain it any longer. My clit is pulsing; my pussy is hot and wet. My mind is spinning. I moan as you thrust one last time, deep, slow, hard. You stay there as you cum. I can feel your spent cock throbbing in my pussy as it reaches the spot and you moan in ecstasy. We lay there, glistening, our breath almost panting, our chests heaving. As I look at you, you smile - your beautiful white teeth, lush supple lips, dark sultry eyes. I know this will end, but I am not ready. I love the sheer thought of you.