Cock Tale Party

Story Info
Cocktails, two horny party-goers and a lockable bathroom.
1.3k words
4.12
19k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was in full swing by the time I arrived. Everyone was in a good mood, fueled by the free-flowing booze and the buzzing social atmosphere. I walked in, my dress swishing against my thighs with each step, my heels clicking a staccato against the concrete. Across the crowd, our eyes meet in silent acknowledgement. I'm handed a drink, a colorful concoction of festive proportions. Without thinking, I swallow the drink in two mouthfuls, feeling it buzz right through me. No time for second thoughts, another soon follows.

I make the rounds to be polite, but its you I focus on. Standing a few feet away from you, I'm watching you from the corner of my eye, drinking and laughing with everyone. I'm so jealous right now that I'm knocking back drinks like they're tap water. I want so badly to run my hands over you, to rub my body against yours, to lick your body from top to bottom. I want so badly for you to want the same.

It's too much, I have to get away. I excuse myself from the group I'm talking to and head into the house. The stairs feel like they are moving. I've had too much to drink already and I know it. I make my way to the bathroom and lock myself inside. I need time to clear my head, time to get my thoughts together. What I really want is for you to be here with me, kissing my neck, nibbling, biting, gripping my body tight against your own. My nipples are hard at just the thought of your mouth on me, pressing against the satin bodice of my dress, adding to the sensation of my imagination running away with me.

A few deep breaths later, I manage to calm myself , to get my body under some semblance of control. At least I think I have. I hope I have. A few touch-ups and I'm ready to head back to the party. I unlock the door to head back to the party, but I run into a solid chest. Suddenly, I'm being pushed back into the bathroom and the lock is clicked into place. I don't even have time to breathe before you arms are wound around me and your lips are pressed against mine. My hands wind their way around your neck, pulling you closer, pressing our bodies tightly together.

It's frenzied, and so incredibly fucking hot. We can barely breathe, but we don't care. We know exactly what we both want, and we both know that we are going to get it. My hands have bunched themselves in your collar, locking you in place. Your hands are running down my back, one hand comes to a stop, holding my neck tightly, locking me in place. My breasts are itching to be touched, my body begging for a release that only you can give me. Our tongues are caressing over one another, tasting and testing. Our hands are grappling with our clothing, trying to get to the pleasures of the flesh without letting go of each other.

You get frustrated at the lack of progress, and finally tug my dress straps down my arms, baring my breasts to your hungry hands and mouth. I'm careful not to rip your shirt, but the patience it takes to undo the buttons is pure torture. I get your shirt off, and my hands are on you, your skin hot under my strokes. As your mouth is busy nibbling on my breasts, I lower a hand to your jeans, swiftly unzipping you, spilling your rock hard flesh into my hungry hands. I wrap your cock in my fist, and start to stroke. Up and down, over and over, stroking over your swollen, pulsing flesh.

It's not enough, not even close. I tighten the fist wrapped around your cock, and use the other to push you away from me. At your look, a mixture of confusion and pleasure, I merely grin. An evil little smile that says naughty thoughts are dancing in my head. My eyes locked with yours, I lower myself to my knees, and still smiling, wrap my lips around the head of your stiff flesh. At your sharp intake of breath, I suck your whole rigid length deep into my mouth. You lose your balance, fall forward and grab the counter for support, groaning loudly at the wet sensation of my mouth.

I pump my wrist along the full length of your cock. The synchronized movements make your cock twitch in my mouth and I suck harder and faster, pushing you to the brink. You put a hand at the back of my head fisting it in my hair, holding my head in place. You take my pumping hand away from your cock, and fuck my mouth, forcing the entire length of your dick to the back of my throat and back again. Your so close to the point of exploding, I can taste the pre-cum on my tongue. I can already feel your hot load shooting into my mouth and running down my throat.

You pull my head back by the hair, pulling your cock from my lips. Using my trapped wrist, you yank me up to face you and kiss me, forcing your tongue between my lips, stroking it over my own, drawing a strangled moan from deep inside me. You push a hand under my dress, and finding nothing but skin, you moan loudly, rocking yourself against me. Your hands suddenly grip my ass, and you're lifting me onto the counter and rocking me backwards. With one hand you push both my hands back against the mirror, trapping me between the cold pane and you feverish body. The hand under my dress is rubbing over my glistening pussy, rubbing over my swollen clit.

Without warning, you shove three fingers into my heat, stretching my pussy wide, letting the juices flow freely. You pump your hand into me, harder and faster and deeper. I'm moaning so loudly that you force my face into your neck to smother the noise. While the noise is minimal, you balance yourself against me and shove your cock hard, fast and deep into my hot, wet lips. I scream into your neck, barely catching myself in time. My ankles come up behind you, locking against your back, holding our lower bodies tightly together. You pump your dick into me again and again and again. You've made me so wet, and I'm so ready for you to fuck me hard.

I feel like I'm on fire, and my orgasm slams into me without warning. I scream into your neck again and again, biting down, not even thinking about the "no marks" rule we agreed on. Your hand has gripped my wrist painfully tight to remind me, but also because you cant hold back anymore. I feel you pulsing inside of me while I'm still cumming, releasing all the pent up pressure. You thrust into me pushing so hard, so deep. The tension from earlier is gone, melted away in orgasm and body fluids running down my thighs.

We're both covered in sweat, slick with each others juices, out of breath and voice. The hand that was trapping my wrists releases its tight hand-cuff grip. You back away enough to clean up as best you can, and re-zip your jeans. Without a word, you leave the bathroom, closing the door behind you. I ease myself down to stand on the floor, cleaning myself up as best I can, but its mostly hopeless. Ive drenched the lower hem of the dress, there's no hiding it. I smile and laugh at my reflection, wondering how to explain it to the party downstairs.

As I head downstairs, I wonder to myself how we managed to not get caught. I join a small group in the corner of the yard, including the birthday boy, who hands me a fresh drink. The smile on his is so mischievous, that I laugh at him. I catch your eye as he leans into me and whispers something in my ear. My eyes widen, and you both burst out laughing as I stand there frozen in shock. I guess all I can do is laugh along as well.