Cock Tales #001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in each other's arms and kissed and explored our bodies. We talked about our lives as well as the benefits and drawbacks of being "professionals". But there was no denying that we were very attracted to each other physically of course, but a cord was struck in our souls, like we knew one another before. It was an intense feeling that stayed in the back of our minds while we fucked and sucked our way through the night.

Upon waking the next morning we snuggled for a long time before fingers began probing. This was spontaneous, and she left me on my back and mounted my cock. Her pussy was hot and slick. My hands traced her curves while she pinched her nipples. We hugged and kissed while she increased the pace of her movements. In no time we were out of control. Her ass was slapping my legs as she impaled her pussy on my cock. My hands ran through her shoulder length blond hair, and felt her hair brush against my nipples. As if in cue, we came together, our sweaty bodies rolling together in a passionate dance of love.

But now it was time to pack it up and head back to Perth. I had received a message through an Australian contact that I was to board a Lear jet at the airport at 6 pm local time. I wasn't told where I was going or why my R & R had been cut short, and I wasn't pleased. Allison understood better than I that sometimes our jobs come first. The ride back was a little quiet and showed the depth of feeling that had developed in just 2 days. By noon, we were back at the Hotel. Allison went to her room to get a change of clothes so we could do some shopping before I departed.

I took a shower, and had been there for about 5 minutes when I saw Allison's sleek tanned body entering the bathroom. She entered the tub with her characteristic smile, and those sexy blue eyes. The water cascaded over our bodies as we held each other tight. Water trickled down around our mashed lips adding to the erotic sense of the moment. Allison stroked my cock until it was rock hard and placed it between her labial lips. The water flowed between us as I bent my knees a bit to allow my cock to transverse her valley. She turned and put her hands against the shower wall opposite the showerhead. As she bent slightly, her beautiful ass and pussy were clearly visible. The water was hot as it pounded my back and I was hot as I pounded my rigid member into her juicy cunt. My hands squeezed her breasts and then traced her flat abdomen and round ass. "You feel so good." She purred. "I love to be fucked from behind. I can feel you cock so deep inside my puss. Oh ya luv, fuck me hard and make me cum!" I stroked my cock in and out while she reached her clit with her right hand. In a few moments, she looked back with an ecstatic expression that told me she was totally in the moment. My climax was starting when she had her first orgasmic tidal wave. Her cunt squeezed my cock deep in side her which gave me an incredible feeling when I tried to pull outwards. I was moaning louder and louder as my hips pumped and rammed into her. As I pumped my hot cum into her she screamed with delight and came again and again. Eventually, we finished our shower, dried off and started to get dressed.

I sat on the bed and watched beautiful Allison slipped into her thong. She rubbed lotion on her chest and massaged each breast with deliberate care. I couldn't help myself. There I sat on the bed with my dick as hard as could be. She smiled as she acknowledged my stiff meat, and knelt between my knees. She positioned my cock at the entrance to her lips. She pulled her golden hair back and took my cock deep into her mouth. I watched her suck my dick with the greatest of care and love. When she stood up and suggested I get up on the bed, I noticed that her crotch was wet as could be. Her fingers were playing with her pussy with the thong pulled to one side. A moment of that, and she was out of it and on me. She stroked my cock with her mouth, and her pussy with her fingers. Between slurps of my cock head, she said, "Before we go, I want you to fuck me in my ass." My heart skipped a beat during which time I said your wish is my command. She reached into a bag and produced some lubrication and a dildo. She rubbed the slick solution all over my dick taking time to slide her hands up and down my penis. She then positioned herself on her back and put her legs back until they were even with her ears. With her hands she pulled her ass cheeks apart providing me with a perfect view of her tight ass hole. My cock head touched her anal entrance and I heard her moan sweetly. I pushed very slowly at first, allowing the cock head to almost disappear from view. Her ass was tight and hot. I had to think hard just to not cum right then. This was one sexy woman, and she loved to make love. Slowly my cock was pushing into her bunghole. She played with her pussy opting to go for the dildo after few moments. By now, my cock was all the way in and the feeling was unbelievable. Then I started to slide my cock in and out, as we both watched. Her pussy was slick and the dildo was wet with her pre cum. It buzzed at the entrance and around the clit. I had to pull on my nuts and squeeze my cock several times, but I managed to fuck her ass for about 20 minutes before the urge to blow my wad became overwhelming. I told Allison I was close, and she shoved the dildo all the way into her cunt. I felt the difference right away. The hole I was fucking became tighter, and I was excited to think it was another dick in her. As my hot sperm flooded her anal cavity, she screamed with delight and pinched her nipples as she came mightily. All too soon, they had to get up and once again attempt to get dressed. She put on a slinky black dress and was the picture of the eternal mystery and raw sexuality of womankind. I was going to miss my newfound friend.

The rest of our afternoon was taken up with a walk through the main shopping district of Perth. We ate a marvelous lunch and tried to stay in the moment, the one that saw them together. At 5:00 pm we left for the airport.

As we swung into the entrance, she made a turn opposite of the one that would take me to the hanger I was to depart from. She saw my quizzical look and assured me she would have me at the plane on time. She parked at a secluded part of the airport next to an abandoned hanger. She took me by the hand and led me inside the large wooden structure. She led me up some stairs to what must have been a parachute loft at one time. Allison pulled her dress up and her hand traced the curves of her near naked body. She straddled my face and lowered her crotch to my mouth. I pulled the thin fabric of her thong down and licked her small clump of light colored pubic air. My nose rubbed her clit while I stretched my tongue out to touch her pussy. It was damp and delicious. Little drops of dew stuck to her hairs. I pushed her back and buried my head between her thighs. My tongue licked her lips, her clit and the wetness oozing from her cunt. I licked her ass hole and back up to her clit. Her legs were clenching my head in a show of great passion. I munched her cunt until her hips lifted off the floor and her wetness pushed and swiveled around my face. She had one orgasm before jumping on top of me. Her lips licked my wet face and lips. Her tongue deeply probed my mouth as she struggled to get my clothes off. With her quivering and panting, I removed my clothes and lay on my back. Once again she mounted my cock and fucked me good. I was about to climax and she knew it. She jumped off and placed my glistening shaft in her mouth. She sucked and licked for a minute or two before I lost all control. My cum jetted into her open mouth. As I continued to cum, her lips closed around the head and sucked my gift as quickly as I produced it. My cum was sticky and stringy between her lips; and, a strand connected my cock to her lips. She slurped it up and then milked my cock with her mouth. It was a beautiful blowjob for sure. We cleaned up a bit and left the venerable old building. I doubt it had seen any action like that since the war.

Right on time the sleek black Lear Jet taxied up to the hanger. While the crew oversaw the refueling operation, Allison and I said our farewells. We hugged and kissed thinking that this moment would never end. However, reality always wins out, and my last look of Allison was standing by the fence in that sexy black dress hiked up to her navel, a sight that was burned into my memory. She waved, I waved, and the moment was over. I was off on another assignment. Where would it be this time? I picked up the sealed orders next to me and opened them. Next stop? Stay tuned.

12