Cock Tease Gets Taken for a Ride

Story Info
Neighborhood cock tease goes too far and pays the price.
3.5k words
4.38
105.6k
77
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neighborhood cock tease messes with the wrong man and gets what's coming to her. There are elements of BDSM here, so be warned.

Ben Dorgan was a career Navy man. Chief Petty Officer on an Aegis Cruiser, Ben was days away from going out for his final deployment at sea. Ben was a handsome but unassuming man, just over six feet and more fit than most of the sailors under his charge twenty years his junior. A triathelete, Ben worked out constantly, and was preparing for his sixth IronMan Triathalon in Hawaii.

Besides working out, Ben's other passion was working with his hands. Ben was a genius with a wrench in his hands. He was the go-to guy on his ship whenever something broke- his Commanding Officer had even loaned him out to other ships in need of his services.

Ben had been divorced for several years, and had two grown children who occasionally visited him. While at home, Ben liked to work restoring cars. He was currently working on a '69 Mustang he had bought from a ship mate, and things were going well. Ben had a large workshop behind his house, and had pulled the engine from the 'Stang so he could do bodywork to restore some of the rusted undercarriage.

Morgan Bryant was a married woman with two children. In her early thirties, Morgan was going through a bit of a crisis. Try as she might, she realized that she was slowly losing the battle to maintain her youth. She still had an incredible figure, but hated the little creases that were starting to show around her eyes. She was very self-critical, as she had always been a show-stopper. Morgan was used to having men swoon over her, and that was happening less often than she preferred.

So, she shifted gears. Morgan didn't think twice about watering her yard in her bikini. She not only flirted visually, she teased men with comments and double-entendres designed to raise blood pressure and erections. Morgan wouldn't hesitate to discuss her latest wax job with a neighbor, talking about how the process made her so red and sensitive that she could barely keep her panties on.

Three houses down the street, Ben Dorgan was one of Morgan's favorite targets to flirt with. Ben had a mature strength about him that appealed to Morgan, and a rock-hard body too. Morgan's husband James travelled a lot, and had let himself go, developing a spare tire and a nasty attitude as he was passed over repeatedly for promotions in his job.

Over the years since his marriage ended, Ben had had several girl friends. Ben liked it that way- divorce was too damned expensive to do again. He never lacked for female companionship whenever he wanted it, and liked his quiet life of training and working on his cars. The Navy had been Ben's mistress for decades.

James Bryant was a disturbance. He liked to come down and talk and drink Ben's beer and mess up Ben's immaculate shop. One of the reasons Ben had spent $45,000 on a shop out back of his house was so that James couldn't walk into his garage and bother him like had been going on for years. James was a bore, but there was one thing that bothered Ben more than James.

That was James' wife Morgan. Ben had divorced when his wife began fucking the neighbors while he was out at sea. Ben had hospitalized the man who he'd caught in bed with his wife when he returned early from a cruise when he lived in California. The only thing that kept Ben from doing time for breaking the man's jaw, cheekbones, four ribs and his left arm was the fact that the city councilman who was banging his wife was up for re-election and didn't want the bad publicity that Ben promised him if he pressed charges.

Since then, Ben had moved across the country to North Carolina, and told himself that he'd never inflict that kind of ruin on anyone else. There were so many opportunities for single women that Ben just couldn't see doing a married woman.

And that was why Morgan Bryant bothered Ben so much. Morgan had passed the flirt stage over a year ago, and was now solidly into cockteasing Ben. He thought she was gorgeous, but didn't want the trouble. So, he passed on the numerous opportunities that Morgan had presented him with.

Working in his backyard workshop, Ben was pondering his future. He had made several good investments, the kids had graduated from college, and he ex had recently remarried. These factors and the extra money he made from selling his restored cars left Ben in a solid financial position. But since his 25 years with the Navy were coming to an end, he was a little perturbed thinking about what he was going to do with himself in a few months.

As he grinded out the bottom of the Mustang he thought about opening a bar. What could he name it? The.... The.... There was an idea that was lurking just below the surface of his subconscious that was just about ready to pop out. The perfect name for the bar would be.... Would be....

And then the bell rang, and Ben lost the idea. "Shit." Ben set the grinder down, and went to the front to see who was responsible for his losing the best idea he'd had for years.

Walking down the street in her Daisy Dukes, white bikini top and high heeled sandals, Morgan Bryant swept her brown hair back and took a deep breath. "God, I hope he doesn't have a shirt on again," she thought to herself. Besides an amazing physique, there was something about Dan that Morgan found irresistible. That he'd never made a pass at her despite her best efforts bothered Morgan to no end. No quitter, her husband Jerry had inadvertently provided her with an excuse to try again at seducing Ben.

Morgan Bryant was at the door. "Ben, here's the socket set that James borrowed from you... I hope you didn't miss it. What's my handsome neighbor working on today?" Ben took a deep breath and a look at the magnificent MILF in front of him, and decided that he wasn't so pissed about losing the idea after all. He couldn't see himself tending bar anyway- he hated drunks.

"Working on a Mustang, Miz Bryant"

"Don't you Miz me, Ben Dorgan. I want to be just Morgan to you, sailor. Can I see what you've got?"

Another one of those double entendres that Morgan always had for him. 'Yeah, Morgan, here's what I've got' and whipping out his cock is what Ben thought.... But then he said, "OK, it's out back."

As they walked through the short hallway that led to the back, Morgan noticed Ben's home was spotless and surprisingly well decorated. "You sure you don't have a woman that does all this, Ben?"

"Nope, just little 'ol me, Morgan."

"Well, you should have a woman to take care of things for you," Morgan replied, tossing her hair back and giving Ben her best over-the-shoulder smile.

Looking down at Morgan's tight asscheeks popping out of the bottoms of her shorts, Ben thought, "And I'd like to take care of that ass....", but again thought, "No, buddy, she's hitched, leave that shit alone." "I do all right by myself, Morgan."

"But you'd do so well with someone else, Ben."

Morgan's constant flirting was wearing Ben's resistance down. As they entered Ben's shop, Morgan could see the empty shell of the Mustang that Ben was working on. The engine had been pulled, and the seats were along the rear wall of the shop. "So, what color are you going to paint it Ben?"

"Hadn't really thought about that yet."

"Black might be nice..... but I think a glossy red would be hot. I have some lipstick I could show you that is just the right color. I could wear some and give you a kiss so you'd have just the right shade for your car."

"We'll see..." said Ben, who walked around to the front of the car where he was working before the interruption. Morgan walked behind him, and headed for the seats.

"These are still in good condition," she said as she lowered herself into what was the back seat of the car. "I'm not exactly sure, but I believe my first baby was conceived in the back seat of a car. James and I used to screw all the time in the car... I still like to do it in the car sometimes." Ben felt the heat, the blood moving through his body.

Morgan continued, "Actually, we don't screw in the car much anymore... James likes it when I go down on him when he drives." Ben looked at her, and decided that enough was enough.

"Morgan, there aren't many men who wouldn't like that."

"I'm sure, but most of my lady friends who are married stopped giving blowjobs within a year of getting hitched."

Ben thought for a second, and had it figured out. "Hey, could you give me a hand for a second?" Ben walked over to the pulley that was attached to the beams of the workshop that he used to pull out the engines from his cars. He grabbed a length of nylon rope off the top of his workbench.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I need you to steady the pulley while I attach something to it- just reach up with both hands and tilt the pulley to the side for a second, and I'll get it."

Morgan did what she was told. As she got up on her tippy-toes, she knew this would show off her ass, and smiled. "How's this, Ben?"

"Just fine- hang on for just a second more." An experience sailor, Ben quickly tied a bowline with a good-sized loop. He slipped the loop over the pulley, then quickly around Morgan's wrists, and tugged to secure the knot. Morgan's hands were now tied above her head.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Ben walked casually to the end of the shop and closed the door. Holding Morgan's eyes with his, he then pulled the blinds closed on the two windows in the shop.

"I'm going to break the neighborhood cocktease, that's what I'm doing."

"Ben, I....."

"I'm not sure I want to listen to you talk right now, Mrs. Bryant." He walked over to her, and roughly grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them.

"You like coming down here to torment and tease, don't you Morgan Bryant? You know that you're hot, and think that you can flirt and no one will do anything about it because you're married."

"I..... I....."

Spinning her around by moving her hips, Ben untied her bikini top. "This is going to do just fine."

"Fine for what?" Morgan had moved from flirty to very afraid in a matter of a minute.

"This." Ben pinched Morgan's nose and held it. Just as he knew would happen, Morgan's mouth opened, and Ben inserted his naughty neighbor's bikini top in her mouth, using the strings to tie it off behind her head. Morgan was now bound and gagged in Ben's workshop. He spun her back around so she could see him.

"Now, that's better. I'm going to talk and you're going to listen. I am not going to kill you, or even hurt you very much. You shouldn't pull too hard on those ropes- all that's going to happen is that you'll get a nasty ropeburn. I'm very good with knots. Nod if you understand me, Morgan." She nodded, her eyes filling with tears. "Now, now, Mrs. Bryant, don't you worry. I'll bet you'll like this before we're done." He wiped her tears away, brushing her hair back.

Morgan took a deep breath, and tried to compose herself. She was frightened- she'd NEVER thought that Ben would do ANYTHING like this- but she was also strangely turned on. The idea of being taken by a powerful man excited her on a deep, primal level. She knew that James wouldn't come looking for her.

"Now it's time to see if I'm right... I'm betting that you are totally bald, aren't you Mrs. Bryant? That you keep that pussy nice and smooth. " Ben unbuttoned Morgan's shorts, and slowly unzipped them. "Personally, I like a nice little patch down there- the bald thing just isn't my favorite." He pulled her shorts down and off her feet. "You must like these shorts- they show off your ass and give you that camel toe." Ben tossed them aside.

"Thong- very nice, Mrs. Bryant." Ben ran his rough hands up the inside of Morgan's thighs starting from between her knees. Morgan shivered as Ben hooked his fingers around the waistband of her thong. "Not much to this, is there?.... Well, let's see if I'm right." He slid her panties off, leaving her naked.

"Sure enough, bald as a baby's behind." Ben moved close, and began to rub her pubic area above her pussy. "Very smooth... this must take a lot of work." Ben held her behind her neck with one hand, and began to touch her slit with the other. "Oh my, someone's getting a little excited...." Ben slid a finger up inside her as he pulled her head towards him.

Ben whispered in her ear, "You like a finger in your pussy, don't you Morgan? " She groaned and nodded. Ben began to finger fuck her in earnest, spending time massaging her g-spot with his experienced hands. "I know how to treat a lady, Mrs. Bryant. And I know how to treat a slut." With this, he inserted a second finger into her pussy, and began using his thumb to manipulate her clit. "Spread your legs!!"

Morgan was on her toes, and her wrists were starting to hurt. She felt Ben's fingers inside her, and was less afraid and more turned on by the second. She did as she was told, and spread her legs for her captor. "That's a good girl, spread those legs so I can finger fuck you deep in that hot cunt." Morgan loved the way he talked to her, telling her what to do.

"I was going to eat you, but I don't really need to, do I? You're so wet right now, I'll be able to slide my cock right into you, won't I?" He worked faster on her with his fingers, and Morgan began to pant. It was hard to breathe with the gag in her mouth. Ben moved his other hand from behind her neck to her breasts. "These are some nice titties you've got there, Mrs. Bryant. Very nice indeed. Not too big, just a little saggy, and they're real. Don't like fake titties." He squeezed her breast hard, and she gasped.

"Do you like this, Morgan? Do you like being tied up and taken?" Ben continued to work on her cunt with one hand, and began pinching and stretching her nipples with the other. "Most sluts like it fast and hard- that's how you like it, isn't it?" Morgan swooned. "I SAID THAT'S HOW YOU LIKE IT, ISN'T IT SLUT, HARD AND FAST!!!" Ben pinched her nipple with one hand, and her clitty with the other. Morgan's eyes watered, but she nodded yes.

"Why don't you just hang around for a minute?" Ben smiled to himself, and stepped away from her. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, then his pants and underwear. Morgan eyed his erect cock warily. Ben was much larger than her husband James, both in length and girth. Ben came back to her, and rubbed his cock against her pussy lips.

"So, are you ready, Morgan Bryant? Is the neighborhood flirt ready to pay up?" Ben pushed his cockhead in between her pussy lips, not penetrating her, just rubbing. "I'm betting that you have a wonderful pussy, Mrs. Bryant. It seemed nice and tight when I felt it."

Dan pushed her away slightly. "C-section scar- was this a necessity, or did you just want to try to keep a tight pussy?" His dirty, dominating talk was making her wetter by the second. "You like it when I rub my dick up against you, don't you?" She arched her hips forward in silent agreement. "My dick get you hot?"

Morgan ached for him, wanted Ben inside her so much. She nodded furiously. "Well, bad news for you, Miz Bryant, 'cause I'm not going to fuck your pussy. I don't have any rubbers out here, and I don't want to breed you with a little bastard baby." Ben spun her around, and pulled her hair with one hand while he moved her hips with the other.

"I'm going to give it to you up your hot ass." His cock wet from her pussy, Ben spread her ass cheeks and pushed his cockhead up against her rosebud. "I have no doubt that a slut like you has taken it up the ass before.... Have you been buttfucked, Miz Bryant?" She had, and she nodded again. "OK, well, let's get the show on the road."

Ben used one hand to guide himself, and the other to spread her. He pushed harder, and entered her. Morgan yelped. "So that hurt a little did it. Good thing you have your top in your mouth... wouldn't want you to yell and disturb the neighbors." Ben spit on her asshole, and began to stroke her with his cockhead.

"Yeah, Miz Bryant, I have always found that a good buttfucking takes the flirt right out of a woman. After I've fucked 'em in their ass, they pretty much give flirting up." Ben pushed himself deeper into her. Morgan felt herself being stretched. Ben reached around her with one hand and began to play with her tits and pussy.

Morgan's arms ached, but she was loving this more than she wanted to admit. Tied up and assfucked by this stud- ummmmmmmmm. Ben pushed deeper, and started to give it to her good. "You like being fucked in the ass, don't you Miz Bryant? Morgan loves a big cock in her butt, doesn't she? " Ben stopped playing with her tits, and held her hips with both hands.

Driving himself fully into her ass, Ben Dorgan spanked Morgan hard. "This is how we break a cocktease back home" A spank, a thrust, a spank, a thrust, a spank, a thrust.... Ben worked her hard. "Don't you EVER try that shit again with me, Morgan, do you understand?" A harder spank, a deeper thrust. Morgan moaned, her pleasure from being assfucked being tempered by her glowing asscheeks.

Minutes later, Ben had had enough..... "OK, Miz Bryant, time to finish this up." He pulled his cock out of her ass, and undid her hands. Morgan was so relieved to have her arms back down at her sides- her shoulders throbbed. Ben took her gag off. "Kneel down, slut" Morgan did as she was told. "Finish me, "Ben commanded.

Morgan took him in her mouth as she was told. "That's right, I know you're a good little cocksucker, show me what you can do." Morgan rubbed his balls with one hand while she took him deep in her mouth, using her tongue on the bottom of his cock. Ben held her head with both his hands and began to face-fuck her. "OK, OK, OK....that's good.... OK , OK, OK" Morgan could feel his balls contracting, and knew what was coming.

Ben pulled out of her mouth and pulled her hair back with one hand, raising her face. "Here you go, Miz Bryant, here you go...." He shot his load all over her face, and finished back in her mouth. "Good girl.... Now eat that shit...." Morgan wiped the load off her forehead and cheeks and swallowed it.

"I'm going to keep these," Ben said, picking up Morgan's panties. Morgan used a paper towel to wipe her face off, and then tore off another and wiped her bright red butt.

"Ben Dorgan, you took advantage of me," she grinned as she dabbed the dampness off her pussy. Morgan slipped on her shorts, and then walked over to Ben, who was holding her bikini top.

"I did no such thing, "Ben said as he handed her the top. As Morgan began to tie the top around her neck, Ben reached out and pinched both her nipples, holding them between his thumb and forefinger, pulling her close to him. "Don't tease me again, or next time I won't be so gentle with you." Ben pinched harder, making Morgan wince and gasp.

She finished tying her top on. Ben spun her around, grabbed a handful of hair, gave her a swat on the ass, and said, "Get out of my shop, I have work to do." Morgan headed to the door, opened it and paused. Turning to him, she saluted, "Yes sir, Chief Petty Officer Dorgan," and went back home with a smile on her face.