Cock Tease Kasey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My load was reaching the top when I asked her, quietly, in her ear, "You are on the pill, aren't you?" "No" she replied. I jerked my head up only to see her grin ear to ear. "Don't worry, I have an IUD inserted. I'm safe."

With that, I went back to work, pushed my cock as deep into her vaginal canal, felt the tip, again, hit her cervix and blew a massive load of boy juice into her. Her eyes widened in surprise and her breathing quickened. She looked up at me as the sixth and seventh squirt completed my unloading.

"Do all boys cum like that?" she asked.

"I know my son does. I taught him how to masturbate and saw the loads he has squirted out. So, yes many of us do have large loads."

With that she hugged me, bringing me close to her face and quietly whispered a "Thank you" into my ear.

"OK, look. You have a reputation as a cock tease and a general bitch. You brought it on by the way you treated my son, Marc, and the other boys who have tried to date you, make love to you, fuck you, just be with you on a date. I initially treated you roughly and like a piece of shit whore, just to wake you up and show you how mean your behavior can be. Intimacy between a man and woman, boy and girl can be sensuous, erotic, exciting and beautiful. No one has to have the upper hand. All should be equal in a good, blossoming relationship. You always need to be friends, respecting each other, first. Then you can fuck the shit out of each other."

She giggled at that and said, "You know, Josh, you are fucking amazing." "I know" I replied "My wife keeps telling me that same thing."

12