Cock Teasers Cumuppance Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela Remonstrates!
3.4k words
4.55
57.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers

Chapter Two - Angela Remonstrates!

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!"

( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o ) ( o)(o )


Three days after my encounter with the neighborhood cock teaser I was puttering around, trying to decide if I wanted to drive into Frisco to do some sightseeing or go north to the Blackhawk Museum to look at classic cars when the doorbell rang.

Angela stood on the doorstep scowling at me when I opened door.

"I need to talk to you," she snarled as she pushed past me into the foyer.

"Please come in," I smiled as she turned to look at me.

"I wanted to give you a chance to apologize for the other night before I call the police!" she said.

"Well, that is nice of you." I responded. "Can I take your coat?" I offered.

"If you will act like a gentleman" she responded as she started to doff her mid-length trench coat.

As I took her coat it was all I could do not to laugh out loud! The woman who was expecting an apology before she called the police about our activities two nights ago was dressed even more provocatively than she had been then! I suspected that her visit might have another purpose than seeking an apology.

Today she was wearing a bra. A low cut red lace bra under a super skin tight white top. I could tell it was red lace because the top was so tight it was almost sheer; the pattern was discernible and in places the top was being pulled so tight over her titanic bosom as to be on the point of shredding! I could tell that the low cut bra was too small as well. There were large of mounds of breast flesh squeezing out into an outstanding cleavage. This cleavage was showcased by the low cut nature of the top. In addition her bra peeked out above the top. The top clung to her body below her breasts for only an inch or two, revealing her navel and inches of torso below that before her denim mini skirt clung to her hips.

As she walked ahead of me into the living room I was able to freely admire how far out to each side of her body her massive breasts stretched. They were visible outside of her arms! She was showing more boob from behind than most women could show from the front!

The mini didn't do much to help cover her. It looked to be only about 10 inches in length! The bottom of her butt cheeks were alternately hidden and shown as she pranced in front of me. Her butt swayed side to side as she walked confidently on four inch heels.

She paced back and forth in front of me as I sat on the couch.

"Sorry about the mess, it's the maid's day off." I explained as I waved at the room.

"Never mind about that. I want you to apologize and if I find it to be sincere and honest I may not go to the police about how you treated me the other night!" she said. She was going to wait 48 hours to report what had happened?

Looking up at her as she spoke I admired the job being done by her immense bra. It looked capable of holding basketballs with room to spare. Nevertheless, those boobs shivered and swung as she moved. They surged up and down in time with her movements. It was an awe inspiring sight! And cock hardening, too!

"The way you treated me the other night was unacceptable," she started as she paced back and forth in front of me.

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way," I responded as I rose from the couch. I picked up the necktie that was thrown over the arm of the sofa as I moved to stand by her. "Perhaps we should discuss what I could do differently that might more satisfy you. Though you did seem well satisfied when I left!" I leered at her as I stepped to her side.

"You attacked me!" she said. But without much fire in her voice. More of a statement than an accusation.

"Well, I did tell you how to stop it," I reminded her. "It's still 'platypus' by the way." As I said this I pulled her arms behind her.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I wrapped the tie around her wrists a couple of times. All she had to do was pull her arms apart to free her self! Instead she pulled her shoulders back as if she was being tightly bound. Her breast surged forward and upward as she arched her back. I thought I could hear the cloth groan in protest as it was pulled ever tighter across her gigantic bust!

I turned her to face the mirrored wall.

"Look at yourself, Angela, look at yourself. How am I supposed to react when I see the largest, firmest, sexiest set of tits I have ever seen presented so well!"

"I don't.... I never..." she started to stammer as I reached from behind her and gently cupped her bra encased breasts with both hands. I gently raised them a couple of inches before dropping them. Together we watched as they shivered to a stop.

"These are so fine, Angela, so large! Larger than any other breasts I have ever seen! And so fine to feel! So squeezable, so firm, so soft! You must get a lot of compliments from all your lovers about these incredible breasts!"

"No, it's not like that! I don't..." she ground to a halt as I continued to manipulate her bosom.

"Of course you do, Angela," I continued. "You love to show off your amazing body to any man you meet!" I continued to lift and press her vast tits together, forcing more and more breast flesh into her cleavage.

"Oh, God, no. Don't hurt me, don't do this!" she moaned as she leaned her head back to rest it on my chest. As she did so she again arched her back, emphasizing the staggering breadth of her oversized chest. She was watching thru half lidded eyes as I kept up my manipulation. Slowly, more and more breast flesh showed as I worked over her bra. I pressed both hands against her boobs. When I released my grip they sprang back almost making her lose her balance. Her breath was coming in gasps as she demanded that I stop in a soft, hesitant voice.

"Stop. Please. No more. Don't pinch my nipples," she moaned. Taking that as a cue I did exactly that for the next couple of minutes. Working through her bra I pinched and pulled her nipples while she kept up a steady stream of moans and comments about how she didn't like it.

I felt Angela's hands sweeping over my crotch as I kept working. They gripped the thick log and she shivered as she felt how solid, how large it had become. Her butt had begun to rock back and forth, pushing against me and causing her breasts to bob and sway continually. She moaned softly while running one hand up and down my shaft while the other groped for my testicles.

As her hands felt my rapidly hardening cock she kept a running series of complaints saying; "No, please stop! Don't do this! Take your hands off my breasts!" "How dare you treat me like this!" At the same time she was running her hands from my crotch to the bulging head of my shaft which had reached complete hardness from her ministrations.

Finally feeling the time was right, I reached below her breasts and began to work her top upward and over her breasts. Easier said than done!

It was a real struggle to get the fabric over that imposing promontory! I almost despaired and was thinking to get scissors when I was finally successful. I'm pretty sure that Angela exhaled strongly to help!

The reveal was amazing! Her breasts bulged out from under her bra in all directions! Huge mounds exploded from her cleavage while flesh also was escaping from the sides and bottoms! What ever size bra she had on it was clearly not up to the job! In passing I noticed that the bra was one of those that unclasped from the front. Hardware capable of dealing with a parachute held those massively enormous cups together!

I kept up with my massage. Her bra was clearly failing to keep control of the surging, massively mobile, breasts that Angela had somehow managed to corral into the inadequate cups joined by a single clasp.

I mashed her tits toward her chest with my forearms as I reached deep, deep into her cleavage. My arms almost disappeared from view as I fumbled with the clasp that was holding her bra on. As I slowly pulled the cups apart Angela shivered her torso making her inestimable breasts quiver in response. Her nipples were standing erect and quivering as if asking for more attention.

My hands were on auto pilot now as they moved back to knead both tits. I was loving the firmness and how malleable they were. No matter how hard I gripped them Angela just moaned in response. I would mash them against her chest and then unclamp them. They would shake for a few moments and the image of my grip would fade as blood flowed back into her incredible mams. A rosy hue was suffusing her entire chest as we stood in front of the mirror. Occasionally she would remember to protest but it was perfunctory.

I brushed my lips across Angela's neck nibbling lightly as I continued to pleasure her breasts and nipples with both hands. Angela was breathing hard now, panting, groaning, her voice rising and falling in pitch.

"Please, please," she panted. I don't think even she knew if she was asking me to stop or not. And I wasn't going to stop! In fact I moved to level up.

Slowly I reached down with one hand and reached under the hem of her skirt. There was only about two inches between her hem and her pussy. A pussy which was wet! As I played with her pussy I could hear liquid squelching sounds as her juices slid down my fingers, across my palm and onto my wrist before cascading off onto the carpet!

I slid one finger past her thong and deep into her as she turned her head and whispered in my ear. "Oh, you bastard! How can you treat me like this?" I felt her tongue quickly swipe across my ear as her spoke.

"Angela, we both know you love it. It's why you came here this morning. I bet you stayed up late playing with yourself thinking about today, didn't you? Or did you wait until you were in the shower this morning before you fingered yourself? How many times did you cum? Two? Three? More?" I was softly chuckling as I spoke. She was so transparent. And so needy!

"Bastard, you don't know...! I hate you! Why can't you treat me like a lady? Please..." her voice died away as she groaned once more.

"You would really hate it if I treated you like a lady!" I exclaimed. "You're enjoying this way to much! I'm treating you like a hot, horny, cock teaser, which is what you are!"

"Look in that mirror. Does that look like a lady to you? Look how flushed she is! Look how she's pressing against the man behind her! That is one hot, horny cock teaser isn't it?"

"No. No. No." she moaned. "I'm not a tease. I'm not. I'm...." she had to stop to catch her breath.

"Time to treat you right," I growled and pushed her toward the sofa.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head and rewrapped the tie. As she fell onto the sofa I draped the other end of the tie around the floor lamp. Again Angela acted as if she was tightly constrained although the slightest effort would have freed her instantly.

I stood over her deciding what to do next. As I regarded her stretched out on the sofa with her arms stretched above her head she rolled from side to side as if trapped. Her immensities slowly slid across her chest coming to rest briefly before rebounding the other way. It was a cock hardening sight! It seemed that Angela was absolutely incapable of not showing off!

Sliding out of my clothes, I stretched out on top of her as she moaned. Whether in protest or not was unclear. I knew she could feel my rock hard cock on her thighs as I gently manipulated her breasts. I started by licking and sucking lightly.

Using both hands I propped up one breast and blew across her nipple which at once hardened in response. I sucked it hard and pushed it up to her mouth.

"Suck it, you tease!" I instructed.

"Oh, please," she moaned as she licked her lips. "Oh, don't..." Her voice died away as she wrapped her lips around the inch long nip. She was sucking hard as I moved down over her stomach and settled between her thighs.

She came three times in the next twenty minutes. Once she lost her grip on her nipple so I pushed the other tit into her mouth - she seemed to like that as her groans, moans and other sounds kept rising and falling. The cushion underneath her ass would have to be replaced or dry cleaned at the least there was so much liquid soaking into it!

I rose up, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand. As she watched with eyes that glittered with lust I pumped my dick back to full strength.

"It's time for some mutual fun now," I exclaimed. I slapped her pussy lips with the shaft of my cock causing her to jump a little. Before she had a chance to settle down I was slipping the head between her lips and quivering it up and down in preparation of penetration.

I slid the first few inches into her swampy cunt. I could feel her pulsing and clasping as I drove deeper and deeper.

"Oh, God, no! Please not again. You have to stop. No, no, no." The words were right but the tone was flat and listless. She put no effort into it at all now.

I settled into a regular rhythm. As more and more of my prick entered her I could feel her cunt gripping and releasing me. Slowly she built up speed before she shrieked in climax as I bottomed out. Her protests died out as we kept up our pace. Her pelvis was pushing back at me, her boundless bosom bounced and shivered between us. I would from time to time hunch up and capture a nipple which always would cause her to catch her breath and moan in response. The harder I suckled, the more she liked it. Not that you would know from her on and off comments about how wrong this was, how I should stop, that she hated me. Blah, blah, blah!

Her legs were pulled up and her ankles joined behind me as we rocked back and forth. No matter what her mouth said, her body was yelling for more! Her pelvis hunched and rocked as I reached up and released her hands. Immediately she pulled me even closer. Almost accidently our lips met and she crammed her tongue into my mouth while moaning rhythmically. Her hands were pulling at my back and groping my ass as we fucked.

I'm not sure how many times she had climaxed but when she cried out and slumped beneath me I took the chance to slowly slide out from between her legs. I rose up and straddled her breasts. Looking down at her, her eyes shut, tears leaking down into her hair I waited while she recovered.

"What..." she stumbled, looking up at me. Rather, she was looking at the rock hard dick that was poised above her. Her eyes followed it as it jumped and twitched, I was right on the verge of cumming on to her face.

"Oh, no, no, no! Not that! I'm a lady! You can't ... you wouldn't!" DId I detect an element of eagerness in her voice?

Gently I began tapping her forehead with my dickhead. My dick was at full length now. I shifted back and smeared it across her lips. As I did she licked her lips and the underside of my cock.

"You can't," she repeated. "Just because you have the biggest," her tongue peeked out and slathered my shaft with saliva, "the biggest dick," her pursed lips moved up and down as she lifted her head "the longest," another lap of her tongue, "hardest," her mouth nursed the tip of my dick, "thickest, longest cock I've ever seen, doesn't' mean you can force me to worship..." her voice trailed off.

"Oh, God," she moaned as she moved to again ingest my cockhead into her mouth. Her hands were clasped to my ass cheeks, pulling me deeper into mouth. Muffled sounds accompanied by liquid noises leaked from her mouth.

I sped up my stroking, faster, faster. "Oh, you magnificent cock-teaser! I'm going to drown you in spunk, are you ready for it?"

I didn't get any response. Her eyes were closed as she slurped on the first few inches of my cock. Her fingers clenched into my butt tighter.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!" I started spurting strongly and Angela's eyes snapped open as she swallowed. Her tongue squirmed on the underside of my cockhead urging more and more cum from my dick. As my ejaculation slowed I pulled back but Angela kept her lips locked behind the ridge of my cock head. Her pointy tongue dug into my slit as her hands replaced mine. She carefully coaxed the last of the sperm from my balls. And used both thumbs to coax it down the long tube on the underside of my shaft as it began to loose heft.

When she had gotten all there was to be had she placed her hands on my stomach and made a token effort to move me off of her. I was completely drained so I moved to sit beside her as she stretched out on the sofa.

"Well, was that treatment more acceptable?" I asked.

It took her a moment to catch her breath. "I can't believe you did that! You horrid, horrid man! No one has ever done anything like that to me before!" She took a deep breath which did interesting things to her boobs. I cupped the outer curves of both and pushed them together. Her cleavage seemed to be several feet deep. Her nipples were still prominent and I took a moment to tease them which cause her to catch her breath.

She didn't resist. Her eyes were on my hands as I gently moved her boobs all over her chest.

"You loved every minute of it, Angela. You talk all the time about not liking it but admit it, you love teasing men. You love watching them tenting their pants while you flaunt your huge jugs and long legs. The clothes you wear, the way you wear them. The way you move, the way you talk. It all comes together to make men lust after you."

"No, I'm a good girl. I'm not a tease," she exclaimed. "I don't do those nasty things you say!"

As she spoke her boobs shivered and shook. Every little movement was magnified, just inhaling and exhaling caused interesting effects.

"Well, we could talk about this all afternoon, I suppose, but I have a better idea." As I spoke I leaned over and started licking her nipples. Angela rested her hand on my chest as if to push me away but put no pressure into it. I just kept doing what I was enjoying with her rapidly stiffinging nub.

"You should stop," she gasped. "You have to stop!"

A few moments later I felt her hand slide down until it was lightly stroking my dick.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,183 Followers