Cock Teasing Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom meets Wendy.
1.9k words
4.38
184.5k
48
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called my mother to let her know that I had met the girl I was going to marry. "You need to come visit and meet her. It would be nice if the two of you could get to know each other before the wedding." Mom said she would try and get up to see us the following weekend. That night when Wendy had finished fucking me into exhaustion I told her about mom's impending visit and was surprised when she seemed less than pleased. When I asked her why she said it was because my mom wasn't going to like her.

"Women can sense some things honey. She won't be here twenty-four hours and she will know exactly what kind of girl I am."

I laughed and told her how mom and dad's divorce had come about; "If you want to get on mom's good side just take her out and get her laid."

"Danny! That is no way to talk about your mother."

I wasn't like Eddie. I liked to watch Wendy fuck other guys, but I didn't hide in the closet to do it. Once I had accepted the fact that Wendy's love would be true, but that her lust wouldn't, I began to participate. More than once I had been there watching and doing my fair share as she fucked guys that I had never seen before. She was a great favorite of upper management where I worked and her popularity got me at least two promotions. Not that I pimped her, at least not directly or intentionally. It happened because I brought Wendy with me to a company barbecue. The drinks were flowing, everyone was having a good time and the VP of Marketing had a few too many and hit on Wendy. He was surprised as hell when she took him by the hand and led him out to my car and gave him a killer blow job. Then she climbed in the back seat and fucked him silly. Back inside the party the VP told my boss what happened and my boss maneuvered her into a bedroom and got the same treatment. The two of them were so taken with Wendy that they wanted more and they asked her for her phone number. Wendy told them, "Sorry. I only do this at parties when I've had too much to drink. Besides, if I do too much of it Danny might catch me and I don't want to lose him."

On the way home she told me what had happened and I chuckled, "That means they won't get another shot at you until the company Christmas party. Well, they say that anticipation can be good for you." The following Tuesday I was called into my bosses office and informed that I was being promoted. All of a sudden I belonged to the group that got invited to all the cocktail parties and social functions and don't think that I didn't know that it was Wendy that they wanted and not me. The second promotion came for the same reason. Six months after the first promotion I was promoted to Regional Manager - a job that had a whole lot of traveling attached and don't think I didn't know what that meant. It meant "Get Daniel out of town so he's not around while we play with Wendy." I was good at my job and I honestly thought that I would get the promotions anyway, only not so quick. I made Wendy promise that no one at work at work would ever know that I knew what was going on. I knew the name of everyone of the men I worked with that fucked her and I made me a list. I intended to fuck their wives and even their daughters if I could. Why would I want revenge on these guys given that I didn't care what Wendy did with her pussy? Because they were sneaking around behind my back to do it! Anyway, this was the relationship that I had going with Wendy when my mom came to visit.

It started out as a typical visit with mom giving me a blow job in the car on the way home from the airport and then with her telling me all of the depraved things that she planned on doing with me while she was there. I dropped her at the apartment, introduced her to Wendy, and then I headed back to work. I had no idea of what to expect when I came home that night, but it certainly wasn't what I found. There was a note on the kitchen table, "Dinner is in the microwave. We are out getting aquatinted, don't wait up. Love, Wendy and Mom." Well, I did wait up, but only until about eleven-thirty and then I called it a night.

I woke up when a pair of hot lips wrapped themselves around my cock. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was just after three.

"Wendy, are you crazy? My mom is here."

"I know I am sweetie and mommy is sucking your cock so lay back and enjoy. Don't worry about that slut you are going to marry catching us. She's out in the parking lot getting some back seat time with a guy who followed us home."

She turned and pushed her pussy at my face and I found that mom must have gotten some backseat action too. I knew that mom and Wendy were birds of a feather, but I didn't think that the two of them would find each other so quickly. I hadn't tasted another man's cum from a pussy since the last time I did it with mom. For some reason Wendy had never asked and I had never offered. I was getting some killer head from mom and my tongue was digging at her hot hole when the lights came on and a disbelieving Wendy stood in the doorway looking at us. She stood there for several moments, shocked at what she was seeing and then she said, "You fucking degenerate pervert. I knew you were kinky, but I didn't know that you were that far out. Do you know that she's had at least three guys pumping into her tonight?"

Mom stopped sucking me long enough to say, "He knows dear and he's used to it" and she went back to sucking me.

Wendy just stood there and watched as if she couldn't believe her eyes. Just when I thought that she was going to turn around and leave she dropped her purse on the floor and started undressing. "I'm next and mine is fresher." Mom moved, stopped sucking me and then mounted me. As she was riding up and down on my pole Wendy came over and sat on my face. It was the start of a wild night and a wild visit.

Mom stayed a week and every night she and Wendy went out and when they came home I had to eat each of them before either of them would fuck me. One of the nights I had to be gone on business and mom got to meet my boss and the VP of Marketing. The last night of mom's visit Wendy told me not to wait up, "We won't be home before you have to leave for work in the morning." That night Wendy took mom to one of her gangbangs and the next day she drove mom to the airport. That night Wendy told me all about it. "You would have been so proud of her honey. She took every one of the twelve guys at least three times and she was still looking for another cock when the guys were all worn out. She even had three guys do her at the same time. Your mom is cool honey. She told me that I have to go visit her so she can show me her little corner of the world. I'm going to like being part of your family."

Over the next six months we visited mom twice and mom came to stay with us twice. Eddie got to see mom and Wendy fuck several guys on the bed at the same time and one night, after the guys had left Wendy had gone to the closet, pulled Eddie out and fucked his brains out. And during that period I got to go to one of Wendy's gangbangs and watch my two favorite ladies take on fourteen guys.

When the two of them get together I never know what is going to happen. Take the night of my bachelor party. While several friends threw me a party that included an inept stripper who gave me the worlds worst lap dance and a couple of luke warm porno tapes, Wendy and mom were having a party of their own. It was thrown at my bosses house and Wendy and mom (the boss didn't know she was my mom) took on twenty-one men - the boss, three VPs and every important client that the company had were on hand to give Wendy her send off. The boss said he was sorry to be losing her now that she was going to be a loving wife and he was surprised when Wendy told him that nothing was going to change except that she was going to be a little more honest with me about what she had been doing as a single girl.

"You mean you would tell him about what we have been doing?"

"I have to. I won't go around behind his back. Why? Would that stop you from wanting me around?"

"I guess that will depend on how Daniel takes the news, won't it?"

"Well, he knows I'm a cock loving slut and he knows that I'm screwing guys and he doesn't care. He just doesn't know about you. So I guess it will depend on how he takes the news and how you handle him knowing. It's up to you. You want me to tell him?"

"If it will keep you coming back, hell yes."

There was one more surprise before the wedding took place. Naturally I invited my father to the wedding, but since mom and Eddie were staying with me he had to check into a motel. The night before the wedding my dad stopped by my place thinking that mom and Eddie were out somewhere. I was out taking care of some last minute details, but mom and Eddie were home. Eddie was in the back bedroom fucking Wendy (as far as Eddie was concerned I didn't know) and mom invited dad in and he hadn't been there five minutes and mom had his cock out and was sucking him off. Then he took her back to his motel and kept her there all night. Eddie was fit to be tied and I felt a little sorry for him. I knew mom loved dad and I knew that if she started fucking him again she would keep on doing it.

While I was waiting at the alter I surveyed the faces of those present and I was pretty sure that Wendy had been fucked by every man in the church with the possible exception of the minister and I wasn't all that sure about him. As Wendy came down the aisle I wondered what life was going to have in store for us. Hell, I wondered if she could make it through the reception without making a trip outside to somebody's back seat. If she did mom would probably be in the back seat of the car next to her.