Cock Warriors

Story Info
First day & first lesson at the cock warrior academy.
1.3k words
3.96
50.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
126 Followers

This is basic orientation 101. If you are sitting her listening to this lecture then you are just starting your first few days here at the academy. Don't worry; it may seem a little odd at first but after a few weeks everything you do here will seem like second nature.

You are embarking on a very noble phase of your life. Because of fine young cadets like you, we and our allies have not lost a war since the new rules for war were established many years ago.

Now you will all learn more about this in your history lectures, but I'm sure some of you are curious so I'll give you some information now. As you may have learned, war has not always been fought in the civilized manor that we practice today. There was a time when nations used swords and guns and bombs to fight wars. I can see from the look on your faces that some of you have never even heard of such weapons. Don't feel bad about your ignorance. It took many wise people to instate the modern rules so that you wouldn't ever have to have first hand exposure to these items.

While most things have changed since those ancient times, a few things have remained constant. The one that all of you should be aware of is the need for practice. To win you must be the best and to be the best you must practice your skills everyday. You will be doing that here. In fact, you will spend many hours a day practicing your skills and learning new skills with your instructors and fellow cadets.

And while this may seem like a lot of work now, it won't seem like work at all once you learn to love it.

--------------------------

The speech the instructor gave the new cadets was the same every year. For the last three years he didn't even present it in person but rather simply played a recording of the speech for the new students.

"What did they assign your for this semester?" The guy sitting next to me asked.

"Basic application. Why, what did they assign you?" I asked, hoping that being polite would help me fit in.

"You lucky bastard! I got classical theory. I don't even know why they require that at all. What's the purpose of reading about what people used to think about it when you could just start practicing it yourself?"

"It's not like you won't get a chance to practice it with your group mates." The young man on the other side of my new friend chirped in.

"Yeah but wouldn't it be better to be practicing it once you've studied all the basics?"

"True... I guess. Just so you, my name is chuck. I figure we should get to know each other since we'll be rooming together."

"That's a good idea, my name is James." I replied, knowing chuck must be thinking the same thing I was regarding trying to fit in.

"I mean, look at what they assign us to study for this classical crap! Oh... yeah, mine's Rick." He said, engulfed in his own conversation.

"Why, what did they assign you?" I asked him.

"This is what we're supposed to study and learn from for our first lecture on Wednesday." He said, smirking as he pulled out a thin, glossy manual.

"Playgirl... December 2002. Wow, that is old!" Chuck said, staring at the picture on the front cover.

"If it's called playgirl, why is there a man on the front of it?" I asked, already knowing Rick's reply.

"Hell if I know. I mean, I flipped through it earlier and there aren't any women in it at all. Not that I'm complaining but it just doesn't fit with the name."

Before any of us could make any more smart-ass jokes, the back doorway into the auditorium pushed open and a large group of men began to pour in. I wasn't really concerned because they were all wearing the academy uniform but I was a little confused as to why they were all entering into the room. We should have been signaled to leave if a new group was entering. I became only more confused when one of the men walked up to me and crouched down in front of my chair. I was going to ask my new friends if they knew what was going on but when I turned to ask them I knew it was pointless; each of them had a man crouched in front of them and they looked just as confused as I did. In fact, as I looked around, I realized everyone in the auditorium was in the same situation.

I figured the man crouched in front of me could tell me what was going on but before I could ask him the projector screen in the front began to play again.

----------------- As I'm sure you've all noticed, one of our academies upper classmen is currently placed in front of you. They will enact the first step of your training. Once you have completed this task you may return to your room assignments and rest until dinner is served. ----------------

"That was hardly an explanation" I thought to myself, but in a few seconds I wouldn't need one. Once the projection had stopped I heard a familiar sound and looked down to see that the cadet in front of me had unzipped my fly. When I tried to ask what he was doing, all that came out of my mouth was a grunt. He had wasted no time running his tongue from the base of my cock all the way to its head.

By the time his tongue made it all the way up a second time my cock had come to life and was full size and fully erect in front of this stranger.

I looked over to see what was going on with my friends and found that both of them already had their members inside their men's mouths. I was a little disappointed because I had hoped to see the size of my new bunk mates but any sense of disappointment vanished with the feeling of wet suction on my cock.

Each time he pushed in onto my cock and backed off of it I could feel him rub his tongue on the slit on my cock head. I hadn't imagined that would feel so good but clearly this man was an expert.

For two minutes I was in heaven. He knew exactly how to wiggle his tongue. He knew exactly how to move his fingers along my balls. He knew exactly what he was doing.

That's why I only lasted two minutes. At the end of those two minutes my paradise slipped away with a violent explosion as I shot glob after glob of cum into this stranger's mouth. I had never cummed that hard or felt that good ever before. I couldn't look down at him or even at my friends once I was done cumming. All I could do was recline in my seat and tip my head back.

That just made it too easy for him. I knew it had to be the stranger when I felt pressure on my lips. I was surprised he was kissing me but since he had just given me the best orgasm I had ever had in my life, I figured I would indulge him. I closed my eyes and allowed him to kiss me deeply. I didn't even react when he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

On the other hand, I did react when I felt the gooey salty mixture flow into my mouth. But by that point it was too late. With one friendly slap, he tricked my body into swallowing. I know I must have had a very strange look on my face as I swallowed the re-gifted mixture of my cum and his spit.

The man laughed as I sat in my chair, completely caught off guard.

"Don't worry. We found its best that you get aquatinted with the taste early so you're not scared of it later."

All I could do was nod as he smiled and walked off.

If this was my first day of training, I could barely wait for the rest!

vic_elor
vic_elor
126 Followers