Cock Whisperer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
547 Followers

She continued to slide her toe along my shaft as she pondered my request. After a minute she pulled her foot away and backed away from me. "No, I don't think so, not tonight. Don't you think it would be so much better if we wait a little longer? After all, this is only our third date. That's a bit soon to be doing such things, don't you think?"

I turned and looked at her. I couldn't believe what she was saying. She just looked back at me with a mock innocent face.

"Now get up and get dressed, Brian. It's late, time for you to go home."

"What? But..." I couldn't form the words to express what I felt at that moment. Go home? Now? Like this? What the hell was she saying?

"Get to it! Remember rule number 1!" she admonished.

"You can't be serious!" I blurted out.

"I'm very serious! Now don't piss me off! Trust me, if you behave I'll make tomorrow very special for you!" she said cheerily.

"I'm supposed to go home like this?"

"Yes, now get dressed. I am not going to tell you again," she said.

I stared at her a moment longer, then reluctantly stood and searched for my clothes. I slowly dressed in silence, and stuffed my still engorged member uncomfortably into my pants.

"Come over tomorrow, 6pm. Bring something to make for dinner," she said.

"Umm, ok," I grumbled, not sure at that moment whether I wanted to come back. The alarms in my head were back, and my cock no longer silenced them.

She took my hand and led me to the door. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug, pressing up against me. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow," she murmured. She then kissed me. A brief thought went through my head about the absurdity that after what we had just done this was our first kiss. It was passionate, filled with desire. Our tongues battled briefly as I wrapped by arms around her waist and pulled her harder against me. She let out a groan from deep inside that drove my desire for her even higher. My hands slid down and cupped her tight ass as my hips pushed forward, grinding my once again fully hard but uncomfortably trapped cock against her. She groaned again. "Surely she wouldn't end the night like this, would she?" I thought. As the kiss went on I realized that if we continued much longer there was a good chance I was going to spurt my load in my pants.

But just as I was getting close she somehow managed to untangle herself from me and I found myself watching her open the front door to usher me out. "Don't forget, 6pm, don't be late. And don't forget my rules," she said as I stepped out.

I drove home in a daze. What the hell had just happened? Who was this person? Aydia had seemed like a pretty normal person, but now this? Still, there was no denying how turned on I was. I got home, cleaned up, and fell into bed, still conflicted about what to do.

Two hours later I lay awake in bed, unable to sleep as these foreign emotions coursed through me. My mind drifted through erotic images: sitting at her feet; my head between her thighs; her feet slowly stroking my hard cock. My hand found its way inside my underwear and I started to stroke myself, imagining it was her hand. Images of her face looking into my eyes ran through my head and spurred my desire. I heard her voice as it spurred me on, saying "Yes! Fuck me harder!" I neared orgasm just as my cell phone suddenly vibrated, distracting me from my fantasy. I grabbed my phone and discovered a text message from Aydia.

'What are you doing?'

Shit! Her rules came rushing back to me. No orgasms without her permission. Damn it! I quickly texted her back.

'Nothing, just some reading before bed'

Immediately after sending it, a wave of guilt washed over me for lying to her. A few moments later, she responded.

'Mmhmm, I bet. Get some sleep Brian, you need your rest.'

Shit, shit, shit! She knows! How does she know? I tossed the phone back on the nightstand, frustrated with myself. I knew if she asked me about this tomorrow I wouldn't be able to hide the truth. I turned out the light and rolled over, but it was a long time before my head calmed enough to allow me to sleep.

*****

The next day at work I was again racked with a myriad of conflicting emotions. I thought Aydia was a fantastic woman. She was smart, successful, beautiful, sensitive, and had a great sense of humor. I didn't want to lose her, but now she showed me a new side of her and I didn't know if I could handle it. There was no doubt how turned on I was by what she did last night, and now I could add sexy as hell to the list of plusses in her favor. But it also scared me. How much did I really know about her? And how much did I trust her to not turn crazy on me?

I went out to lunch with Carl, a guy I'd known for over ten years. He'd been married for fifteen years, and had a teenage son. He was pretty open about how unhappy his marriage was, how crazy his wife was, and about his plans to divorce her. I had confided in him about my last failed relationship, so when I told him I was dating Aydia, he of course was interested in the sordid details. I suspected he was really more interested in my dating life as a break from his own troubled marriage, but I still found it good to talk things through with him on occasion.

"So, you finally decided to date again? What's it been, two years? Way to fucking long," Carl said.

"A little over two years, yeah. Her name is Aydia. She is pretty amazing so far, but I really am not sure I can handle starting over," I responded.

"What was the last one's name? Mara? She really did fuck you over. But it sounded to me like her goal was a ring on her finger. I'm thinking you're better off without her," Carl stated.

I thought back to Mara. Thinking about how things ended still tore at my heart. For most of the two years that I dated Mara she'd told me that I was the perfect guy for her. Then one day without warning I apparently wasn't perfect anymore. She gave me what I viewed as an ultimatum to change more to her liking or else. I told her I didn't think I could change enough to satisfy her, and I felt that I couldn't live under a 'change or else' threat. I'd replayed that last night with her in my head so many times. It was like I was in a slow motion car crash and all the while thinking that I should know how to steer away from it. I was left in shock, wondering if she had ever really loved me. Maybe all the 'perfect guy' crap was a manipulation to get a ring on her finger, like Carl said. Or maybe it was a picture she had created of someone she was hoping I might be, and the reality of the imperfect person that I actually am finally caught up with the fantasy. Either way, she broke my heart, crushed my self esteem and left me even more suspicious of women's flattering words.

Yet as crazy as it sounded I still had an urge to defend Mara from Carl's comments, but I held myself back. "Yeah, you may be right," I responded to Carl. "But Aydia is completely opposite Mara in so many ways. I'm not sure if that's a good thing."

"Sure it is. You need to get out there, get some ass once in a while. When are you seeing her next?" Carl asked.

"I'm supposed to go over there tonight. But last night got a little weird, so I just don't know." I wasn't going to go into details. I certainly didn't need Carl questioning me about what happened.

"Well, they are all crazy, you know. I guess you just have to pick the right kind of crazy that you can put up with," Carl responded.

And there it was, the wisdom of Carl.

I debated the rest of the afternoon about what to do. I had finally decided that I would go over to her house that night, but I needed to talk to her, to ask her where this was leading. I basically wanted to figure out what sort of crazy she was and if I should run away as fast as possible. The problem was how to broach the topic.

I left work a few minutes early, stopped at the grocery, and took a quick shower at home before I headed to her house. I arrived five minutes early and rang the bell. She opened the door and I stood there stunned. She stood in the doorway wearing a deep purple tight fitting halter top with her flat midriff exposed. She wore a white lace wrap for a skirt, which was nearly see-though and showed a hint of what appeared to be red panties underneath. On her feet was a pair of wedges, her red toes on display.

"Umm, hi Aydia, it's nice to see you. You look amazing this evening," I stammered. "How was your day?"

She ushered me in and replied, "Thank you! Oh, today was not too bad. Just normal work stuff. But to be honest, I was so distracted all day! I couldn't wait for this evening with you!"

I followed her to the kitchen and watched as her ass swayed underneath her skirt. She glanced back at me and gave a wry smile, knowing that I was staring at her. I set out the preparations for dinner. The unspoken command was that I was to be the cook for the night. I first made us a couple of margaritas, and then went to work.

We chatted about mundane things while I cooked, and we finally sat down to dinner. I hoped to lead the conversation towards what happened last night and where she was thinking this was going, but I never found the right time. When we were finished, it was again fairly clear that it was my job to clean up while she went off to the living room. I made quick work of it and headed out of the kitchen to join her.

"Aydia, there was something I wanted to talk to you about," I began.

"Mmm, there's something I want too, but it doesn't involve a lot of talking," she purred. Before I could say another word she was on her knees in front of me and was working on pulling down my pants. She ripped my belt off, opened my pants, and quickly pulled them down to my knees. She squeezed my cock through my underwear, and I quickly hardened.

"Take off your shirt," she growled as she tugged my underwear down. "Mmmm, you have a very nice cock! I am going to have a lot of fun with this!"

The warning bells began to ring in my head again. I had wanted to talk about last night, but when she wrapped her lips around my shaft the only thoughts left were on how amazing it felt. I watched as she took me deep in her mouth. She looked up at me, and in her eyes was a mix of pleasure, amusement, and something else I couldn't quite make out. She swirled her tongue along the underside of my shaft, sending new waves of pleasure through me. I reached down to put my hands on her head, but she slapped my hands away. For several minutes she continued to service my cock, bringing me closer and closer to the orgasm that I had needed since yesterday.

I began to worry that I would cum too soon, and I squirmed a bit. She may have had read this, and slowly let my throbbing shaft slide out of her mouth and then stood up.

"Take off the rest of those clothes," she ordered. I quickly complied and then moved towards her to untie her top.

"Hey, not so fast, baby. All in due time. I want you to lie down on the table," she said as she pointed to the coffee table. I gave the table a closer look for the first time. It was at most two feet wide and close to five feet long, sort of unique dimensions for a coffee table. And it looked very sturdy, with wide legs and a thick wooden top. "Come on, hurry up, I want more of this guy," she cooed as her hand wrapped around my rod.

I quickly lay down and she put a small pillow under my head. My legs straddled the sides, leaving my knees wide apart. My arms also draped over the sides since the table was slightly narrower than my shoulders. "Comfy?" she asked.

"Yes," I breathed as I watched her lean over me, her tits nearly spilling out. I would have said yes if I was laying on a bed of nails.

"Good!" She moved to the bottom of the table and then climbed up between my knees. My cock stood at attention for her. She again wrapped her hand around it. "Yes, such a beautiful cock," she muttered to herself. Her hand slid lower, finding my balls. She gently wrapped her fingers around them and pulled them downwards. I flinched in fear of her hurting me, but there was only a slight discomfort before she eased back.

She moved her hand higher once again, and began slowly stroking my cock. I watched her as her focus was completely on my cock, almost as if she was examining my responses when she rubbed the tip or when her thumb massaged the underside just below the tip or when she gently stroked the length of it. I groaned as she teased me. This continued and my cock began to leak pre-cum, which she gathered up and used to lubricate her fingers as they glided up and down. Occasionally she would stroke more firmly, squeezing my shaft, which would elicit another groan from me as lay there watching her.

I couldn't take any more of this teasing, and I reached down to take her hands and pull her over me. She resisted, then sat up.

"You want something, baby?" she taunted.

"Yes," I croaked. I tried to sit up, but she leaned over me and pushed me back down.

"I know what you want. And I want it too. But I want to do this at my pace," she said.

"Umm, ok," I responded, confused.

"I want that beautiful cock of yours inside me, but first I want your hands tied behind you," she said.

This time I didn't even hear the warning bells. "Ok," I quickly replied.

She got up and before I knew what was happening she had put cuffs around my wrists and clipped them to the underside of the table. But she didn't stop there. She put a second pair of cuffs around my ankles and fastened those to the legs of the table.

"Hey! You said wrists!" I protested. But she just smiled at me and removed her skirt, revealing a pair of sexy red thong panties. Then she climbed over me and kissed me, our tongues lashed out and fought with each other. She pressed her hips down, trapping my cock against her panties and I groaned.

"Tell me how much you want me," she demanded.

"Oh god, I want you so much Aydia," I gasped.

She slid higher until her tits, still covered by her shirt, hovered over my face. "Do you want to kiss them?" she asked.

"Yes, please!" I begged.

She lowered herself down and squeezed her tits together, pressing them against my face. I kissed and licked as she nearly suffocated me with her melons.

"Should I take off my top?" she asked coyly.

"Oh yes, please!" I responded.

"Well, ok, but only if you let me put a blindfold on you," she responded.

"Yes, ok," I replied hesitantly.

She jumped off of me, and a moment later was back with a blindfold that she slipped over my eyes. "Ooh, yes, so much better, don't you think? Now you can focus on all the pleasure I'm going to give you!" I didn't get a good look at the blindfold, but it was very effective. It fit snugly over my eyes, leaving not even a crack of light around the edges.

I felt something soft brush across my lips, and then she commanded me to suck. I reached up and took her nipple into my mouth and gently sucked it in and tickled it with my tongue.

"Mmm yes, harder," she commanded.

I grabbed it between my teeth and she growled in appreciation. I continued to suck and bite it until finally she moved and fed me her other nipple. While I administered to this one I felt her hand slide down my chest and then grab the base of my shaft. I pushed my hips up in response.

Eventually she pulled away. I felt her straddle me, and then I felt as she slid her pussy lips along my rigid member. I groaned and thrust up towards her.

"Please, put it in!" I begged.

"Sit still!" she commanded. She continued to tease me, slowly gliding along my shaft. I tried to stay still, but my cock was in control, and I again thrust upwards.

"I told you to sit still! I guess I need to restrain you, don't I?" Without waiting for an answer she slid down, and I felt cold leather straps being draped over me. This must have been another feature of this table, I surmised. Those damned warning bells rang distantly in my head.

"Please, I'll be still!" I cried. She ignored me, and I felt the wide straps being cinched tightly. One strap was at my waist, another near the top of my thighs, another across my chest. With the straps secure, I was nearly completely immobile.

Instead of climbing back up over me, I felt her get off the table. Then I felt the heat of her thighs as she straddled my head.

"I want you to lick me," she growled, and then lowered herself onto my face.

Now I do enjoy licking pussy, so I had no objections to that. But it crossed my mind that I had now sucked her tits and was about to lick her snatch, but I had yet to see either of them naked. A jolt of fear went through me. Was she hiding something from me? What if she was a transgender and was about to stick her penis in my mouth? Or what if she didn't keep herself clean? I love going down on a woman, but had no desire to lick a smelly unkempt pussy.

I pulled against my bonds uselessly. I could feel her heat on my face. I breathed in reluctantly, and was relieved to not be accosted by anything unpleasant. I took another breath, my senses filled with her musky scent.

She lowered herself until I felt her moist pussy rub against my chin. It was smooth, I noted. She moved higher, across my lips.

"Use your tongue!" she demanded.

Again reluctantly, I darted my tongue out and dragged it across her outer folds. I pulled back, tasting her. I licked her again. She ground harder against my face. I did my best to pleasure her given my limited movement. Mostly though, she directed where I licked by moving up and down my face. My face was soon covered by her juices. I lapped her pussy eagerly, by now intoxicated with her taste. Sometimes she slid higher, and I struggled to breathe with my nose buried in her opening. She ignored my attempts at protest, however.

Eventually she moved so that my focus was on her clit. I flicked it faster, and then drew it into my mouth. She groaned louder and ground against my face. I tried all the tricks I knew to get her off quickly, as I was feeling a bit claustrophobic trapped between her legs. She seemed to want to take her time, however. Each time I thought she would cum she pulled away for a few seconds, only to drop back down on my face. After doing this at least five times, she ground on me even harder.

"Lick me faster!" she growled. I did the best I could, my tongue now tired from the workout. It seemed to be enough, though. She cried out as her body shook above me. More of her cream coated my tongue, coated my face, and dripped into my mouth. She finally lifted off me slightly.

"Oh my!" she cried. "Look at you! Your cock is so hard, and it's leaking all over you! You must really enjoy it when I sit on your face!" She reached down and wrapped her hand around my member. It was indeed still rock hard, and I could feel the pre-cum that had dripped onto my stomach. "I guess we should see about taking care of this next," she said as she rocked my rod from side to side playfully.

She got up and I felt her straddle my waist. My muscles tensed in an attempt to push upwards towards her, but the straps prevented all but the slightest movement.

"Yes, you are a horny boy, aren't you?" she cooed. I felt her as she lifted my cock, and I felt the heat of her pussy as she slid the tip just inside of her. I groaned and strained at the bindings. "Mmm, yes, it's good that you are tied down, isn't it? This way you will only get pleasure on my terms," she said. I didn't like the sound of that, but was absolutely helpless to do anything about it.

"Please," I croaked.

She didn't reply. Instead, she ever so slowly dropped further down on my shaft. I could feel every millimeter of her hot pussy as it engulfed me. My cock strained, the pleasure overwhelming. Once she had fully buried my cock inside her, she just as slowly rose back up until just the tip was inside her. She repeated this excruciatingly slow ride, each time going ever so slightly faster. I again tried uselessly to thrust up into her as my orgasm neared.

KegRoller
KegRoller
547 Followers