Cock Whisperer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Aydia walked over and began to slowly stroke my cock, which had remained hard the whole time. The women again shouted out lewd comments. I kept my head down, looking at the floor. My embarrassment and humiliation was enough to hold back my arousal for a time, but it wasn't long before my cock was dribbling pre-cum and I was nearing orgasm. Aydia's pace slowed, her strokes lighter. Still, the cum began to rise up, ready to shoot out for all to see. Aydia let go of my cock and stroked the underside of my shaft with just a single finger. She lubricated her finger with my pre-cum. I groaned, which seemed to excite the women as they watched. Just that one finger on my cock was still enough after weeks of denial to edge me closer to orgasm. I strained at the bonds and thrust against the metal post the held my cock. I was right on the edge, just a few more seconds and I would cum.

Aydia stopped. I groaned in anguish, which again seemed to please the crowd. A few seconds later Aydia's hand was around my cock. I could feel the slippery lube that she had applied to her fingers. She stroked fast and firm, bringing me right back to the edge. My whole body tensed at the intensity of the sensations. Just as quickly as she started, her hand was gone.

Aydia's hand wrapped around my balls and she tugged firmly. I squealed, not that it was overly painful, but feared that she might go too far. The women watching were again pleased, of course, and shouted encouragement to Aydia. Her hand returned to my cock, this time she slowly and softly stroked. It took a little longer to reach the edge, but every third or fourth stroke she ran her hand over the head of my cock. This sent a jolt of pleasure through me and drove me closer to orgasm. She added more lube to her hand and eased her grip on me even further. After several minutes of this I was desperate to cum. "Please Mistress!" I cried, hoping I wouldn't be punished for speaking. Once again the women watching were spurred on by my suffering and shouted lewd comments again. Just when I thought I would finally cum Aydia stopped once more.

This tease and denial went on and on. She edged me countless times as the women cheered and I begged for release. My body was covered in a sheen of sweat, every muscled tensed, my mind focused completely on the sensations going through my cock. Even the cheering from the women faded into the background. I slowly came to the realization that the nickname Jax told me about was all too real. I knew that if she decided to continue this torture for much longer I'd be crying and begging for release. But then I heard Aydia speak.

"Ok ladies, time for the contest. The winner gets a personal, hands on tease and denial instruction from me. Grab one of the little pieces of paper and write down how many days you think that Brian here has been denied orgasm. The closest guess wins!" I groaned as my embarrassment was turned into their entertainment.

I was dimly aware of activity in the room. During this time Aydia stopped teasing me and my aching cock inched away from orgasm. The guesses were finally ready to be reviewed. Aydia pulled each one out of the hat and read them aloud.

"Linda, 14 days. Not a bad guess. Jackie, 35 days. Erin, 23 days." She read them all, and finally announced the winner. "Well, the exact days in denial is 24. So Erin, you are the winner!" Erin shrieked in excitement while the other women congratulated her and grumbled that they didn't win themselves. Erin walked up to Aydia. "So what do I have to do?"

I looked over at her. Erin was young, easily the youngest woman here. I would guess she was in her early twenties, though she had a sweet face and a way that she carried herself that could fool people into thinking she was still a teenager. She was petite, barely five feet tall and probably weighed a hundred pounds soaking wet. When I was serving drinks earlier I had wondered how someone so young could be part of this group. Still, she was clearly eager to start her lesson with Aydia.

Aydia was speaking to Erin. "You are going to do all the work. But you have to follow my instructions exactly. And if I tell you to stop, you stop immediately. We don't want any accidents this evening." With that last comment she glanced over at me with a wicked glint in her eyes. I was definitely in trouble.

"Ok, first you need to get comfortable with his cock. Just get up close to it, put your hands around it. Yes, that's it. Just hold it in your hands, pay attention to how it feels, how hard it is, how big it is. This is very important." Erin knelt in front of me, her innocent face just inches from my manhood. I felt myself getting harder just from the feel of her fingers touching me.

"Now stroke it firmly a few times. Watch how he responds. That's it, good. Keep going," Aydia instructed. "Now go a little slower. See how he is trying to thrust into your hand. Don't let him. If he pushed toward you, you move your hand with him. Very good, like that. You don't want to allow him to get pleasure on his terms, it's only on your terms. Now go even slower and loosen your grip." Erin continued to slowly stroke me for several minutes. A drop of pre-cum began to leak out of my cock.

"He's leaking!" Erin giggled.

"Yes he is. Very good. Now don't lose your focus. Feel how hard he is now compared to when you started," Aydia said.

"Oh yes, he is harder! And a little bigger too I think," Erin replied.

"Very good!" Aydia said. "Now let's take him a little closer. Put some of the lubricant on your hands. Good, that's enough. Now put your hands back on him and use long firm strokes." Erin began stroking me again. The silky smooth feeling of her fingers gliding along my shaft was taking me closer. I squirmed.

"Ok, now with each stroke go all the way to the tip with your fingers. Good, like that. But take a look at where your thumb is. It's over to the side, not doing any good. Move the pad of your thumb so that it is stroking the bottom of his cock. Perfect! Now each time your hand goes out to the head of his shaft, make sure your thumb slides across the sensitive spot just under the head."

"Like this?" Erin asked. I shuddered and jerked in my bonds, and Erin giggled again. "I guess that's the spot!" She continued this teasing, and I felt cum building up once again in my balls.

"Now be careful!" Aydia warned. "Look at how he is tensing his thighs. He's getting close. It's not just his cock that gives him away. It's his thighs, his balls, his groans, his breathing. All these things will tell you how close he is." Erin stared at my cock, mesmerized as I groaned. I was nearly there, just a few more strokes and I'd finally go over the edge.

"Stop!" Aydia commanded. Erin jumped in surprise, and immediately pulled her hands away. I moaned in frustration.

"Now pay attention to him. Listen to him, look at him. Could you sense how close he was?" Aydia asked.

"Umm, I guess so," Erin replied.

The instructions went on and on. Aydia had Erin take me to the edge countless more times, and it wasn't long before Erin was reading me like an expert. I was groaning and begging incoherently, my cock constantly dripping and straining to cum. I distantly heard Aydia giving Erin some more instructions.

"Ok, I think we are ready. Now follow my instructions exactly. Put some more lube on your hands. Now wrap both hands around him and stroke firmly for five strokes, then remove your hands." I felt Erin hands grab me firmly. By the third stroke I thought I was going to cum. After two more strokes and she removed her hands, I cried out and my cock strained and pulsed as it bobbed in the air, but did not cum.

Aydia waited five seconds, then instructed Erin. "Perfect. Do it again, but only four strokes." Erin did, and I again cried out. I was hovering on the brink, closer to an orgasm than all the previous teasing. More pre-cum leaked out of me.

"Now do it again, three strokes."

"Fuck!!!" I screamed. "Please!" My heart was beating through my chest, I could have cum if Erin just breathed on my cock.

"Do it again, two strokes."

I screamed out again. "Please!!!"

"Now take one finger, rub it on the sensitive underside of the head," Aydia commanded.

Erin rubbed for only a few seconds. My cock was straining, I was going to cum, there was no stopping it.

"Stop," Aydia ordered. Erin immediately pulled her finger away. But my orgasm was still rising. I could feel it, about to burst out. My orgasm started, but even as it started it receded. Instead of cum blasting out of my cock, a steady dribble of cum oozed out and dripped onto the floor beneath me. It was both agonizing and frustrating. I needed to orgasm, but without stimulation all my cock would do was leak out cum. I couldn't believe this was happening, and I cried out again in frustration.

In a daze, I vaguely realized that all the women were cheering, and I turned red with embarrassment. I barely recalled Aydia cleaning me up and putting my cage back on. She released my bonds and helped me step off the ottoman.

"That was very good, baby. Let's get you home."

It was going to be a very long three months.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers