Cock Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

"Good evening Mr. Woods. You table is ready for you. Please follow me," said the sophisticated mater d.

Mary Lou's ensemble and voluptuous figure attracted a great deal of attention from the men and some of the women.

The server brought them menus and asked for their drink order.

"Do you have Appellation Bergerac Controlee?" Stewart asked.

"I'm not familiar with that wine sir let me speak to the wine steward"

"What kind of wine in that Stewart? I'm not familiar with fancy French wines," she said, looking into his eyes and rubbing her hand along his inner thigh.

"It's a fruity rose from the Southwest of France. I like it a great deal and hope you do too," he said as his fingers slipped under the edge of her hem.

The server returned with the wine steward who said, "Mr. Woods, we do have the appellation and it's an excellent choice. Unfortunately, our supply is in the basement. If you would care to wait, I can have it here in about ten to fifteen minutes."

"We can wait, in the mean time we'd like to have the Baisl Palmiers as our appetizer," he said, as though he'd memorized the menu.

"Right away Mr. Woods," the server said as he and the wine steward moved away.

"Do you try to impress all of your dates with your knowledge of French foods and wines," she asked smiling as she noticed him staring into her cleavage.

"Only those who are as beautiful and talented as you," he said sliding his fingers higher up her thigh. "The Baisl Pamiers is a puffy cookie in a garlic and spice sauce which is perfect for the entrée I have in mind. Do you like sea food?"

Before she could answer the appetizer was served and eaten with relish; the wine arrived and poured just as they finished the hors d'oeuvre.

He raised his glass in a toast, "To the most beautiful and best woman in the restaurant."

She took a sip, "The wine is wonderful, almost as good as the male sitting beside me," she said laughing at their repartee.

They each finished a glass and he poured another.

"Excuse me," she said, "I need to visit the power room."

He helped her from her chair and watched the swaying of her derriere as she walked away.

Mary Lou was invigorated from Stewart's attention as she walked proudly and confidently toward the ladies room.

Before she got there, her arm was taken by a tall handsome apparently drunk male.

"Come on baby, I'm going to give you the screwing your body deserves," he said grabbing her by the ass with his other hand.

She yanked away and screamed, "Stewart!"

All heads turned in their direction.

The man backed away, threw up his hands and said, "I'm sorry. I apologize. I'm sorry."

Several servers, the mater d and Stewart arrived one after the other as the man turned away.

"What's wrong Ms.?" one of the servers asked.

"That man just fondled me." she pointed at him

Steward heard what she said and went for him.

The mater d stepped in front of him and said, "Mr. Woods, we are accustomed to dealing with these situations please allow us to handle it."

Stewart stared at the man, backed down and turned to Mary Lou. "Are you all right?"

"I'm okay, he just startled me. I'm not used to having my ass grabbed in public," she said taking his hand and pulling him close.

"I'm glad you weren't hurt. Do you want to stay?"

"Yes, you've gone to too much trouble to allow a drunk to ruin our meal go back to the table and I'll join you in a minute."

Stewart said when she returned, "I was scared for you when you called my name, and I knew what happened as soon as I looked in your direction. I would have liked to have knocked his head off."

She laughed. "Do you mean you would mess up your suit for me?"

"I'd do more than that. Just thinking someone touched you inappropriately made me mad and jealous."

"Jealous?" She asked.

"Yes, jealous. I don't ever want another man to touch you," he said.

She hesitated, wondering exactly want he meant by those words. "If what you said means what I think it means, I believe we need to leave."

"I meant those words and you're right we need to leave; we have more important things to do."

* * *

In less than thirty minutes they were in his apartment, and in five more they were naked in the bathroom.

"Why are we here?" He asked stroking himself rigid.

"Because I love your cock, and I want to watch myself sucking you," she said kneeling in a prayer-like position as he stood perpendicular to the mirror, his shaft standing upright. She stared and adored his mass for a long time, had him rise up and down on his toes, and swing his hips from side to side.

"Am I doing calisthenics all night or is this some form of torture?" He laughed.

She pulled his erection reverently to her face, ran her hand up and down its length several times, licked the precum, took the head into her mouth and allowed it to slip away. Over and over, she bobbed the top of his gland into and out of her luscious lipstick-covered mouth.

"Damn, I look good sucking you." She said before running her tongue around and around and up and down the v-shaped notch on the bottom of his cock head.

He moaned and said, "You've got to speed up; I don't have all night."

"Oh, were you planning on going somewhere?" She laughed before slowly took his tip and then his shaft into her widely stretched mouth.

Moaning, he didn't answer.

She deep throated him leisurely a number of times; and looked up into his lust filled eyes, she increased her speed and then looked into the mirror. His pleasure appeared excruciating, she loved it, she loved his flesh, and she loved her savior.

He fucked her lips and throat as she held onto his hips. His moaning turned to groaning before he discharged jet after jet of sperm into her waiting mouth. He was drained before she released him.

"Damn you taste good, it's almost as good as bread and wine."

He picked her up, sat her on the vanity, spread her legs, and wet her pubic hair.

"Before I'm unable to speak, clarify what you said back at the restaurant," she said.

He looked up," I want you to move in with me." His tongue licked her slit, she moaned pleased with his statement and his rapier-like tongue. He ravaged her cunt. His licking and sucking her clit sent her into a long lasting orgasm.

Mary Lou saw fireworks as his tongue drove her to the joy found only in paradise.

Before she recovered, they were on the bed in the sixty-nine position. They were joined in that arrangement for a long time. Her lips and throat aroused him to greater efforts, and his tongue persistently brought her to climax after climax. Her body writhed, wiggled, and squirmed under his relentless caresses and the ecstatic tingling in her body.

The night was just beginning when Stewart drove his gigantic cock into her tunnel; her walls were expanded and contracted over and over again as he pumped his golden rod in and out of her in a number of Kama Suta positions. The sounds of bodies slapping together, moans, groans, and screams were signs of their consummated relationship.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12