Cockatoo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back into the bedroom after a couple of minutes and we kissed and cuddled on the bed for awhile until we fell asleep. I woke up once in the night to find I was spooning Alex. My arm was draped over her waist and my hand was resting in her groin and I could feel her cock through the thin silk of her knickers. It didn't feel odd at all and I sleepily stroked it gently and she moved slightly in the bed without waking. I kept on stroking it for a little while and she slept peacefully on. Eventually I moved my hand away and my last thought before drifting off to sleep again was that I had touched someone else's cock and my hand hadn't fallen off.

I didn't know what time it was and the room was still dark because of the blinds but as I awoke I realised that my cock was hard and that it was being sucked vigorously. I thought this is the first time I have ever been woken up with a blow job and I just laid back and began to enjoy it. With my eyes closed I felt myself getting harder as my cock was sucked and licked and a hand started to move up and down the shaft. It wasn't long before I could feel myself building to a climax and as I reached the point when I couldn't hold back anymore, I said, 'Alex, I'm coming' and exploded into her mouth.

'That's nice, baby,' I heard Alex say.

Something was wrong though, Alex's voice wasn't coming from on the bed and if she had my cock in her mouth how could she say anything? Her voice seemed to be coming from the somewhere further away. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting in her robe on one of the couches. It took me a good few seconds to process that and as I looked down the bed I saw Areeya, naked, smiling and licking something from her lip.

'Kap Kun Ka, James' she said, 'Alex was right, you do taste nice.'

12