Cockatoo Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, I think it is, Areeya. He's from the same place, he's using the same kind of words about us, and I'm sure it's the same guy.'

Alex stood up and said, 'I'm going to fucking kill him, now, the little shit.'

She turned to go down the stairs from the apartment and both Areeya and I shouted 'No!' Areeya was closer to her than me and tried to grab her, but Alex was too fast and sprinted down the stairs. Areeya and I both ran after her but she had already disappeared into the darkness. I knew she didn't know where to find the guy, so I guessed she would go first to Cockatoo. Areeya was trying to call Alex on her mobile but it went straight to voicemail. My phone rang, and I hit the answer button.

'Alex, where are you?'

'It not Miss Alex, it me, Pao, Mr James.'

'Pao,' I yelled, 'Is Alex there?'

'No, but Nin followed man and we know where he live.'

'Great, Pao, but don't tell Alex until I get there, make sure of that.'

'Yes, but Nin also saw him meet someone, Mr James.'

I was having difficulty keeping up with Areeya as I was talking to Pao.

'Who was it, Pao?'

'Mr James, I'm so sorry.'

'Pao, why are you sorry? Who was it?'

'It was Miss Sam.'