Cockatoo Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, 'Don't tell me, I think I know what her bonus will be.'

Alex laughed, 'You won't mind will you? You like her too, I seem to remember.'

'Yes, I think I could enjoy being her bonus. It will be the first time I've been used as employee motivation. Anyway, how are you? Was that better than breaking his fingers?'

She paused, 'Yes, I think it was. It gave me the chance to wear this outfit again.' She wiggled her breasts and they almost popped out of the corset. She dropped her head and looked at me sideways, 'Do you like it?'

I blushed and Alex laughed, 'I don't think there's an Englishman alive who doesn't get turned on by this. Maybe I'll make this your bonus.'

I smiled and said, 'Do you think this will work with Tony?'

Alex paused and then said 'Oh yes, I think so. We scared him out of his wits, and with the tapes we have I don't see him having the temerity to try anything. Especially after what happens when he gets to Bangkok.'

'Why? What will happen in Bangkok?'

'When he flies out of Bangkok, Tony's bags will be searched by customs, following a tip off from an anonymous source. They will find two rare, ancient Buddha statues. The Thai authorities take a very dim view of anyone exporting Buddha relics from the country. It won't take them long to realise they're fakes, but our friend Tony will be deported tomorrow and won't ever be able to come back to Thailand.'

I laughed out loud, 'I imagine the statues and the tip off might have something to do with Kritsada.'

Alex said with a poker face, 'Couldn't possibly say, but I'm sure we have seen and heard the last of Tony. God, we've called him Tony all the time, do we know his last name?'

I shook my head, thinking to myself that we may have seen the last of him but I didn't think I had heard the last of him yet.

'Should we tell Areeya how it went?' Alex asked.

'If she's on the boat will she get a signal on her phone? Send her a text, just say the plan worked, all OK.'

Alex grabbed her phone and started to text. I thought if Areeya has told Sam anything then it's too late now for her to do anything. In that case I doubted Sam would say anything to Areeya, but I could not be sure. I was beginning to become distracted by Alex standing there, still in her Domme outfit. Now that the stress and tension had lifted, I felt a distinct attraction to her dressed in the outfit. Without taking her eyes away from the phone, she said, 'Don't even think about it, buster. You don't know how uncomfortable this is to wear.' She looked sideways at me, 'Or maybe you would like to find out what it's like to wear?'

Thankfully, Nin returned to break up the conversation. She was smiling broadly.

'He is back at his hotel. He was running from door to door trying to cover himself. He couldn't decide whether to cover his front or his back. He found a sack on the side of the road and used that to cover his front. So many people saw him and couldn't stop laughing. He was so red when he got to the hotel. I saw the men there who will make sure he get to airport. They were laughing so much they couldn't stand up.'

Alex said, 'Thank you Nin, you've been fantastic, we appreciate it.' She hugged Nin and I followed suit. She looked pleased and Alex told her to go home to get some sleep. After she left, Alex turned to me and said, 'What do you think of Nin?'

I looked at Alex, wondering if this was a trick question.

'No you idiot, not like you're thinking, Seriously, what do you think of her.'

'I think she's smart, seems to have a good head on her shoulders, she's pretty and has the best English of all the girls here.'

Alex nodded, 'That's what Areeya and I thought. We were thinking of making her your assistant for the new club. How would you feel about it?'

I thought for a minute, 'Yes, it would work. She seems to tick the right boxes. Although I thought that Pao would be my assistant.'

Ales stared at me, 'Oh yeah? You and the love sick puppy working together? I would need a crowbar to get you two apart.'

I grinned, 'Maybe you're right. Where did Nin learn her English?'

Alex frowned. It's a sad story. Her father was an American diplomat who had an affair with a Thai girl, a boy being the result. The mother didn't want to leave Thailand and, of course, the American was married, but when he left Thailand, he sent money over to the mother. So, the boy went to the American school and he learnt English there. When he was 11, the father died in a plane crash in the US and the money stopped. The mother had got hooked on drugs and was found dead from an overdose in an alley in Patpong. The boy was probably 12 at the time. He hit the streets, as do a lot of Thai children, got picked up by one of the gangs in Bangkok, who turned him out into prostitution. They thought he was pretty and so made him into a kathoey and she took the name Nin. She managed to run away, made her way here and came to Areeya looking for work. It's not an unusual story for Thailand. Some parents in the North will sell children into the sex business. We don't ever do that. I think she's pretty smart and this might be good for her.'

'OK, I'm happy for her to my assistant. When will she start?'

'Oh, I forgot, she's got computer skills as well. Don't know how she managed to pick them up, but she did, that could be useful. I'll speak to Areeya when she's back and we'll set it up.'

I yawned and Alex said, 'There's nothing more for us to do here, let's go back and get some sleep. I need to change out of this though, I'm not walking down the strip looking like an expat's wet dream'

I looked at my watch and it was already 5am. Alex quickly changed and we walked hand in hand to the apartment as the sun was rising. That made it 24 hours straight for me, and I was ready for some sleep. Alex's phone trilled and she answered in rapid Thai. She smiled and gave me the thumbs up, 'He's left the hotel, the guys will follow and make sure he gets on the flight. I hope he took the butt plug out, might be an uncomfortable flight if he didn't. On second thoughts, I hope he left it in.'

We slipped straight into bed and lay there cuddling for only a few minutes before we fell asleep. I slowly came back to consciousness, could smell coffee and hear Alex talking on the phone. She was speaking Thai and I guessed it was Areeya by the tone of her voice. It reminded me that I needed to start learning Thai. I felt useless when everyone was talking and I could only pick up the odd word here and there. I shook my head to try to wake up, but only coffee would do the trick properly. I pulled on a robe, walked to the kitchen, poured a coffee and went to join Alex on the balcony. She waved hello, and went back to talking.

I couldn't get enough of this view from the balcony. The sun was already high in the sky and the heat was already building. The humidity was climbing and it would be like a sauna later on. Alex finished the call and came to sit in my lap. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed, not the worst start to a day I've ever had.

'Good news. Tony, whatever his name is, arrived in Bangkok, tried to board the flight to London and got hauled away by a couple of policemen. He'll have some explaining to do if they do a strip search with that cage on. I thought it might set off the X-ray scanners anyway.'

I sipped some coffee, still trying to get my mind working.

'I brought Areeya up to date on what happened and she's checking with Kritsada that all is OK with him. We know his guys collected the cash last night, so that's fine. By the way, she reminded me Kritsada wants to talk to you today. She's very happy with the way things turned out. They will be back this evening and Sam is flying back to Bangkok tomorrow afternoon. She wanted us to all meet for dinner tonight, I said yes, is that OK?'

'Sure,' I said, 'did Areeya tell Sam about last night?'

Alex shrugged, I don't think so, we thought the fewer people who knew the better.'

'Makes sense.' I was still not fully awake and yawned deeply. I should call Kritsada, but didn't want to do so in front of Alex. She solved my dilemma by climbing off my lap and saying she had to shower, she felt dirty after last night and wanted to wash Tony right away. I yawned again and she told me to go back to bed. I shook my head as it was already about eleven o'clock. I told her I needed a walk to clear my head and would come back later and have a sleep before dinner. She nodded and headed off to the shower. I thought I was lying a lot these days and someday that would get me in trouble. In particular, I didn't like lying to Alex, as I thought she could see right through me, but I didn't see I had a choice at the moment.

I walked down the strip to Cockatoo and sat out front with a cold beer. Now that we had dealt with tony, I needed to work out what to do about Sam. I guessed she would find out soon enough when she got back with Areeya that Tony had gone. I thought, let's see what happens at dinner tonight, that's the best I could think of for the moment. There wasn't much more I could do until then, so I switched my attention to Kritsada.

I assumed he wanted to talk to me about the consultancy agreement we had come to as part of my buyout of the club business. I needed to finalise the financial side of the buyout as well. Payment was coming due in a few days and I badly needed to talk to the banks to make things happen. The business with Tony had put everything back a few days. I dialled Kritsada in Bangkok and waited to be connected by his secretary.

'Hello James my boy, how are you this morning?'

'I'm good sir. Thank you for all your help yesterday, I think Areeya has told you it went well.'

'I believe so, James. I can also tell you that your package has now left Bangkok permanently. There was a little trouble with the export documentation but that was solved and the package is on it's way to London and won't be coming back. I wanted to say I was very impressed with the creative manner in which you planned and carried out the package delivery, that was very well done.'

I guessed the code was in case anyone was listening to the call.

'Thank you sir, that's good to hear. I heard from Areeya you wished to talk to me?'

'Yes that's right. I don't have time to talk more on the phone, but it's about the other arrangement we discussed last time we met in Bangkok. Do you remember?'

'I do sir, do you think we should meet face to face to discuss it?'

'James, you read my mind. Shall I come to Samui? It's a while since I was there.'

'Is it urgent sir? If so I could come to Bangkok. I need to sort out payment for our deal.'

'That would be ideal, we could finish off the paperwork at the same time. Could you come tomorrow?'

'Yes, sir, tomorrow afternoon would be fine, in your office?'

'Ideal, James. Thank you, I will have some whisky waiting for us to share.'

I closed the call and sipped my beer. All Alex's warnings about Kritsada were now bouncing around in my head. It had all seemed so harmless to agree to this in the excitement of doing the deal about the club. Alex had warned me a long tie back that Kritsada would want his pound of flesh. I think I was about to discover what that meant.

12