Cockatoo Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's enough. Jamie, get down on your hands and knees.'

I did as Alex told me and I sensed Areeya go round behind me. My skirt was flipped up onto my back and I felt her, or maybe Alex, push a dollop of cold lube around and into my hole. A finger pushed its way inside and I thought that would be Alex, not wanting to be left out. A second finger slid in and I was glad because it would stretch me before the big strap-on entered me. I think a third finger was pushed in but I was quivering with anticipation by now and just wanted it inside me.

Alex came round to face me, still filming. She looked up at Areeya and said, 'Areeya, give it to her now.' I felt the first push of the cock into my hole and I tensed up, my muscle reacting to my fear of the thing trying to poke its way into my backside.

'Relax that little boi pussy, baby. Push back on it.' Alex was cooing at me, to get me to relax, which had the opposite effect.

Areeya tried again and my muscle still resisted. I felt a sharp sting on my bum. Areeya had slapped me hard on one cheek as she pushed and it did the trick because she slid the cock in past the muscle, and I gasped as I felt it stretch me back there. Areeya started gently sliding it halfway in and then pulling back before easing it back in, letting me get used to the girth and length.

'How does that feel Jamie, does it feel good?' Alex was still filming.

I grunted something, which Alex treated as good because she said, 'Areeya, give her all of it, make her feel like a real woman.'

Areeya pushed harder and I could feel the hard unyielding rubber sliding deeper and deeper into me. I grunted and arched my back as the pain increased. It was unlike a real cock, cold and hard and it felt almost clinical, more like a surgical instrument burrowing its way inside me. Almost despite myself I began to push back against the thrusts, getting it deeper and deeper inside me with every push. I started to sweat and I think I screamed once as it got deeper.

'That's it, Jamie, push back, take that big dick all the way inside.' Alex was right. In front of my face and then moved off to film from behind.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' I groaned as Areeya kept pushing. I knew from watching Areeya and Sam that the strap-on had a smaller dildo built in so the wearer would get stimulation from using it as well. I could hear Areeya begin to pant as she began to feel the effect. Alex was now back in front of me and still filming.

'That's good, Jamie, I knew you could take it baby. Areeya keep fucking her, she's loving it.'

I lost track of time, but somewhere I zoned out and couldn't hear anything, I knew Alex was talking but all I could concentrate on was the cock inside me. Then the pain faded and the pleasure took over. I was filled with cock and it must have been rubbing my prostate because quite suddenly I felt myself let go, and I came. Alex caught the moment on camera, 'Oh, fuck, baby that's beautiful, you just had your first anal orgasm.'

She put the camera down and kissed me, just as Areeya pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty and a little sore. Alex pulled me to my feet and hugged me tightly before giving me a long deep kiss.

'Baby, that was so exciting. You dressed like that, and Areeya pumping away in you. I'm glad I got it on film. You'll love it. Do you want to see it now?'

I looked at her through eyelids that were threatening to shut by themselves. 'Alex, I'm so exhausted, all I want to do is got to bed.'

She was still bubbling though, and it took both Areeya and I to convince her that I needed to get some sleep before the next day. Areeya removed the wig and cleaned my makeup off, telling me that I would need to do this myself tomorrow when I changed back to James. She would make sure I had all the cleansers, wipes and moisturisers I needed in my bag. Alex insisted that I keep in character and gave me one of her nightdresses and a pair of knickers to wear. I was too tired to argue and as I pulled the lace knickers up she stroked my bum and said, 'Why wouldn't you want to wear these instead of boxers?'

The nightdress was silky and felt rather nice to wear to tell the truth. But I would rather die than tell Alex that. I collapsed into bed, quickly followed by Areeya and then Alex. I was asleep in seconds, leaving them to get up to God knows what.

We woke early the next day for a quick sunrise breakfast on the terrace followed by a shower and a close shave for me. The ferry was due to leave from Maenam pier in the North of the island just after midday. It gave us enough time to get me ready and then a taxi ride up to Maenam.

The crossing to Chumphon would take about four hours on the catamaran ferry and then about eight hours up to Bangkok on the coach. It would mean getting into Bangkok just after midnight and Alex was going to fix us a place to crash when we arrived. It was going to be a long trip, and the plan was for me to take my male clothes in a case and change from Jamie to James before we got on the bus.

Alex had given me one of her shoulder bags which was sufficiently unisex to be OK for James and Jamie. She did insist on packing it with a makeup emergency repair kit in case of accidents as well as a couple of pairs of the tight knickers I would be wearing to keep me as flat as possible. It wouldn't matter too much in the loose skirt anyway. Lawan arrived and did my face just as she had done the day before. Alex wanted to have my nails done as well, but I said I couldn't change into James with nail polish. I reluctantly agreed to let Lawan do my toenails as I would be wearing open toed sandals as Jamie, and shoes as James. I ended up with my toenails painted to match the soft pink shade of my lipstick.

Alex and Areeya had picked out another wrap around skirt, this time in navy blue, as I had got on so well in the one yesterday. The top was white cotton but fell just above my waist leaving a section of my stomach visible. Alex wanted me to get my belly button pierced, but I drew the line firmly at that. The sandals were the low heeled ones I wore the previous day which would be fine for the time I was going to wear them. Once the wig had been fitted again, Alex produced a white straw sunhat and a pair of her big sunglasses to wear. I wasn't so scared to look in the mirror this time and with the hat and sunglasses, I thought I didn't look too bad.

Time was ticking by and Nin had arrived with the taxi and we said our goodbyes in the apartment as we didn't want to risk anyone seeing us all outside. We hugged and kissed and then Nin and I were in the taxi and heading up to Maenam pier for the ferry.

'You look pretty, Miss Jamie,' said Nin as we headed off.

'Thank you Nin, but you must call me Jamie, it will better if we're overheard.'

'Ok, Jamie.' She giggled as she said it.

I held her hand for reassurance as my mind began to think about everything that could possibly go wrong. My imagination was running wild by the time we arrived at the ferry pier. I took a deep breath and got out of the taxi in as ladylike a manner as I could manage. After dropping our cases onto the trolley for loading onto the ferry, Nin and I found a spot in the shade to wait. It gave us a good view of the ferry pier and the people milling about. Most of them were young western backpackers, with some Thai families and a few older travellers mixed in.

Nin nudged me and nodded towards a couple of hard faced Thai men standing by the loading gate. They were wearing what appeared to the standard issue Thai Police mirror aviator sunglasses and were checking out the passengers in a none too subtle way. I nodded to Nin, and I kept my eye on them behind my sunglasses as every so often one or the other would walk around the passenger area scrutinising faces.

I watched anxiously as one of them decided to do another sweep and headed over to where we were sitting. I had an incredible urge to get up and run, but Nin laid her hand gently on my arm to calm me down. I think I stopped breathing as he approached closer, his eyes sweeping faces as he passed. I fiddled with my earphones that were connected to my iPhone as he walked up to us, hoping he would just pass by. Nin looked up and smiled at him, but there was only a stony face in response. He stopped in front of me and as I looked up he gestured for me to remove my sunglasses. I was sure he could hear my heart hammering in my chest, but I played dumb, pretending not to know what he meant. He made the gesture again and I nodded, slowly removed the glasses and smiled at him. I honestly believed that I was done for at that moment, but he just nodded and moved on, his face still inscrutable.

As he moved on, Nin and I both let out the breaths we had been holding in. I touched her arm in relief and we smiled at each other, hoping that we had passed inspection. It wasn't long before the boarding announcements were made and the passengers began to stream onto the ferry. We joined the queue and followed the line towards the ferry. As we approached the ticket collectors at the gate, one of the Thai cops shouted something and headed towards us. I froze on the spot, waiting for him to confront me. Instead, he grabbed a scruffy looking backpacker just in front of me and wrestled him to the ground. I stood there almost wetting myself with fear. Nin reacted first and dragged me onto the loading pier as the two cops were both now struggling with the backpacker.

I was now shaking with anxiety, but we walked as calmly as we could onto the ferry and headed downstairs to find seats. Nin held my hand as we sat down on a row of three seats and I could feel the tension seeping away. We looked at each other and giggled, the worst had to be over. I began to relax as I felt someone sit down on the seat next to me. I ignored whoever it was and fumbled in my bag for my book. However, I sensed I was being inspected by the new arrival, and I tensed, thinking this is when they start to shout, 'that's really a man.' I stared down at my book and then an Australian voice said, 'Excuse me, Miss, it is Jamie isn't it?'

I turned and looked straight into the smiling face of Shane.

To be continued.