Cockboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara smiled at Kristen and said pleadingly, "Please Kristen, I need to get my hands on him again. You take the camera while I play." Kristin gave Mara a quick peck on the cheek, and took the camera.

Mara started by rubbing her fingertips over Jeff's face and neck as she looked him in the eyes. She next moved down to his shoulders and chest, where she squeezes his muscles, and then firmly squeezed and twisted his nipples. Jeff squealed and Mara laughed. Kristen was snapping the camera shudder repeatedly. Next, Mara moved behind Jeff and Kristen followed. Mara rubbed her hands all over Jeff's taut butt cheeks, then squeezed them tightly and shook them. She smiled to the camera as Kristen clicked and clicked. Mara squatted and pulled his cheeks wide apart. Kristen shot wide shots of Mara's leering look, and tight shots of the puckered anus next to Mara's fingernails. Looking at the camera, Mara stuck her pinky between her lips and sucked then pulled the moist finger finger out as a strand of saliva hung back to her lower lip. With the other hand pulling Jeff's ass cheek, Mara pushed the wet pinky just into Jeff's virgin asshole. She turned and smiled at the camera as Jeff rose onto his tip toes.

Kristen was breathing raggedly as she repeated "Oh my God, oh my God," and kept the camera clicking. Finally, Mara withdrew her finger and stood. She leaned into Jeff's ear from behind and whispered sexily, "Good cockboy." She next slid her hands around Jeff's waist. She moved her hands to his cock, grabbing it firmly in both hands. Click, click, click, as Kristen snapped away and Mara peeked her head around first one side then the other of Jeff's chest. Jeff's cock was throbbing with his rapidly beating heart so Mara squeezed the base of his cock hard and held it. "Not yet, cockboy, but almost." To Kristen she said, "we better move on to the group shots."

Mara moved around Jeff and took the camera from Kristen. She leaned into her. "Kristen, this was a great idea! I've never had so much fun! Thank you." She leaned closer and Kristen's eyes widened. Mara stared into them and gave Kristen a soft, then more firmly passionate, kiss. As she finally pulled away a shaken Kristen looked back at her with dreamy eyes.

Mara moved to the counter dividing the room from the kitchen, fiddled with the camera and set it on the counter. She composed the shot, telling Kristen to move Jeff a little. Then she directed Kristin to stand on Jeff's left. Pushing a button on the camera, she quickly moved to Jeff's right.

"Hold on, cockboy," breathed Kristen, as she squeezed the base of the big cock tightly. Mara wrapped her hand above Kristen's as they all looked at the camera. It beeped then they heard a click. Mara moved her hand to the tip of the pulsing shaft and slid her thumb over and around the wet head. Click. Then she moved both hands under the heavy balls and following what Kristen had done, she gently pulled the big balls down and away. They resisted but she kept up the steady pressure until they slowly gave up and she could pull them a little farther down. Click. Click. Click.

"You take over squeezing the base", Kristen said. She removed her hand from the shaft and Mara grabbed it and gave a tight squeeze. Now, Kristen was free to slide her finger tips around the head, shaft, and balls. Click. "Just a few more, cockboy, then you get your reward."

Jeff was shaking slightly. He was moaning and groaning, and shaking. Click.

"Move in front of him a little, Mara." Kristen did the same and wrapped her hand around the top half of the cock. "Mara...." Mara turned to her, and Kristen moved in and kissed Mara as they both held the big cock. Click. The kiss turned passionate again and their lips parted and their tongues touched. Click.

As Jeff watched them kiss, he let out a mournful, "please..." The girls pulled from each other and giggled at Jeff's state.

The girls stepped away and Mara grabbed the camera while Kristen cleared the top of the long counter. She pulled a small step stool over and put it mostly under the high counter with just the bottom step sticking out. She moved Jeff forward and guided him up until he was standing on the step. It was a perfect fit. Jeff stood with his balls just touching the counter top. His long, hard cock was pointing down the length of the counter.

Kristen moved to Jeff's left side. Mara moved further down the counter on his right and looked toward Jeff, pointing and shooting the camera. Kristen assumed an authoritarian voice. "OK, cockboy, here's how it's going to be. We know that you'd love for us to finish you off. But you'd like that too much, and that wouldn't be punishment now, would it?" Jeff flushed slightly, and shook.

"So when I tell you to, you're going to wrap both hands around your cock and pump yourself until you cum on the counter. I want you to think about the fact the we girls are fully clothed, and you are totally naked. I want you to think about the fact that we've seen and touched every part of you. Mara even stuck her finger up your ass! But you haven't touched us even though we know you'd love to."

She quickly went for her phone then returned. She moved down the counter, aimed the phone, and turned on the video recorder.

"Do you want to come, Jeff?" He moaned. "Do you need to come? Answer me!"

Jeff nearly screamed. "Oh God yes I want to come, I neeeed to come"

Kristen paused and counted silently to ten. They were all holding their breaths.

"Come, Jeff, empty those fat nuts for Mara and me!"

Jeff howled, whipped both hands around his body and wrapped them on his bulging cock. He stroked quickly and violently. His red face scrunched up painfully as he looked back and forth between Kristen and Mara. He began wailing, his body trembling. The wailing rose in pitch until it was almost a scream.

A thick rope of come shot from his cock head, going nearly the length of the counter. Then another huge squirt went nearly as far. Then another, and another, and another. It seemed like it would never stop, until finally with a loud grunt from Jeff the stream turned into a thick dribble under his cock head. Jeff leaned into the counter top to keep from collapsing.

Mara yelled "Holy shit!" as she clicked away. Kristen felt her own knees tremble. No one could speak for several minutes.

Then Kristen regained her composure. She knew that she would have to be firm with him for the next part. God, she was loving this.

"Look at the mess you've made, Jeff. We don't want your cum in our house! You'll have to take it with you. And there is only one way. As the final step in tonight's punishment.... get up on the counter and lick up all that nasty cum, Unless you want to be licking up cum in prison!"

Jeff felt like the life of him had been sucked through his cock. He couldn't speak and could barely move. He just bent down and started licking up the pool of cum below him. He could feel both cameras near his face. He managed to crawl forward, following the trail of cum along the counter. He couldn't believe that it led nearly to the end. Then he collapsed stretched full length on the counter, still twitching.

Mara came around the counter and stepped up to Kristen. They looked at each other, and at the same time squealed "Holy shit!" They both laughed loudly as they gave each other a tight hug.

Kristen said "Let's get him dressed and out of here. I have GOT to masturbate!"

They grabbed his clothes, then rolled Jeff onto his back on the counter. He was barely awake as they managed with some difficulty to finally get him dressed. Kristen spoke sharply, and asked him for his personal email address and cell phone number and wrote them down. The girls struggled to get him to his feet, and dragged him to the door as he slowly got his feet back under him.

As they pushed him into the hall, Kristen said, "See you, cockboy. In fact, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you. This was only the first step in your punishment."

Mara added, "Good job, cockboy. See you at work tomorrow." She shut the door. She turned to Kristen, but she was gone. In a flash, Kristen returned and went to the sofa. She ripped off her top, bra, skirt and panties and fell on the couch. She had two identical vibrators in her hands.

In a shaky voice Kristen said, "Oh God, I can't wait any longer. I brought you one, too, if you want." She tossed one vibrator onto the couch, and immediately shoved the other into her wet pussy, turned it on, and started pumping away hard.

Mara was momentarily shocked, but she felt her cunt pulse when she looked at sexy Kristen fucking herself. She went to the couch pulling off her clothes and plopped down next to her friend. Picking up the other vibrator, she turned it on and drove it into her throbbing pussy. She noticed Kristen watching her fuck herself, but didn't care. She was watching Kristen, too.

It didn't take long. After about a minute, the girls found themselves looking into each other's eyes as they pumped and writhed. Urgently, their mouths fell together into a wet kiss. The kiss turned into hot panting into each other's mouths, then into hot cries as they both started to orgasm and shiver. Both raised their hips up off of the couch as they came and came, and kissed and kissed.

12