Cockboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls," Kristen said, "how about helping us clean up this mess? Scoop it up and put it in his mouth."

The excited girls all stood talking and laughing and started to scoop up cum. Eight hands followed each other into Jeff's mouth as he kept licking and swallowing. It took several trips of each hand to clean up all of the cum. He noticed Andi behind the others. She smiled and slid her fingers full of come into her own mouth with a wink.

When all the cum was gone the girls helped him from the table and dressed him. They took turns saying "goodbye, Cockboy," and giving his crotch a squeeze. After gathering up their purses and locking the store Kristen and Mara each put an arm through his as they all walked to the entrance, the girls talking excitedly about what had happened.

Jeff unlocked the door to let them out and the girls filed through one by one. Each said goodnight to Jeff. Andi was last. She quickly kissed him and shoved her tongue in his mouth. She pulled back and quietly said, "Mmm, see you around Jeff."

Jeff locked the door then went to his office to get his things before he too left the mall.

****************************

The group of girls walked together toward the employee parking area.

"That was without doubt the hottest thing I've ever seen," exclaimed Suzie. "I mean, I've played with cocks before, but never one like that! Or with the guy restrained so that I could do whatever I wanted!"

The girls all spoke in agreement. "His cock is bigger than Maria's arm!" "The hottest thing was watching everybody play with his huge balls!" "No, the hottest thing was licking up that fresh, warm pre cum!" "I liked when Heidi started slapping that swollen cock all around!"

They all looked at Kristen as she spoke. "I know eight girls who are going to get themselves off when they get home tonight! I can hardly wait. I almost wanna do it right here and right now!"

Andi replied, "I live the closest. I'm gonna be naked and doing it before you guys even get home!"

"Shit, my turn to drive," said Erin. "Kate will probably have her hand in her panties as soon as she gets in the car."

Heidi asked Mara, "Won't it be weird for you and Kristen to both know that the other is fucking herself in her room while you're doing it in yours?"

Mara looked at Kristen. Kristen said, "Go ahead, tell them."

Everyone looked at Mara as she spoke. "Well, you guys know that Kristen and I did the same thing to Cockboy last night. We did it at our apartment. After we made him lick up his come from all over the kitchen counter, we dressed him quick and pushed him out the door. Well, we were both so horny that we ripped off our clothes and fell onto the couch with two vibrators. Then we did it together and watched each other. Let me tell you. Kristen is absolutely gorgeous when she cums!"

"And let ME tell you. Playing with Cockboy was hot but seeing Mara shake and squeal through her orgasm was the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen!"

After a few moments of silence Andi spoke softly. "Wow, I wish I would have been there. Have you every done that before?"

Mara replied. "No, after having Cockboy naked in our living room for ninety minutes it just happened."

Andi asked, "are you gonna do it like that tonight?"

Mara and Kristen looked at each other, then both broke into a huge smile. They both spoke at the same time. "Absolutely!"

********************

Mara and Kristen were both fucking themselves hard with the matching vibrators. Kristen suddenly grabbed Mara's feet and spun her so that she was sitting sideways on the couch. She then sat herself down sideways so that they were pussy to pussy. The backs of their hands were bumping each other as they pumped their cunts. Kristen leaned forward and grabbed Mara's long nipple tightly between her thumb and finger and pulled.

"I'm gonna cum Mara. Cum with me!"

Mara used her free hand to grab Kristen's nipple and squeezed and tugged. Both girls kept a firm grip as they shook and shuddered and came and came.

12