Cockland Island Pt. 02

Story Info
Nikki gets even deeper into her role on the island.
1.4k words
4.63
38.3k
49

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was messed up in the head and didn't care.

I knew I was getting brainwashed but didn't care the videos, the drugs, the sex.

These nice, big, muscular, handsome guys were there eating with us as we shared a table and were being really nice to Jill and I.

In my normal life people are just sorta nice, not nice in this way.

It was kind of cool and yeah I knew why.

The food was good but after the videos, the stuff in the headphones I found the men more interesting than the food and finally agreed to go for a walk with Robert which was actually nice and sweet until we found a purposely secluded gazebo.

I didn't know the plants or flowers but it was nice and there was that lake view then Robert was pressed behind me with this hard bulge and all the old men knew what that was and still sort of feared it but everything since...the party, the machine, the videos made my cock try to get hard in my cage.

Which hurt but not...pressing so hard the head of my cock against the cage hood felt good in that pressing against something with a hard on way and the pain was from being all locked small and unable to get hard and the ache in my balls.

I shivered as he touched my sides and turned my head around and kissed me and my brain swam in the scent of nice aftershave and man scent.

Then his hand slid up my dress and played with my butt plug through my panties and I moaned.

"Do you want to taste it or feel it."

"I..."

He swirled my plug again inside me.

"Feel, Feel, fuck me Robert, please."

He kissed me again and pushed me to the railing and up came the dress and down came my panties and then fingers...lube...then this thick bulb that was the head of his cock pushing into my pretty sober ass.

I groaned in pleasure and pain as his dick filled me and pushed my insides out of his way as he stretched me oh so very far.

His fingers gripped my asscheeks holding me open enough that he bottomed out and I felt those big heavy balls settle against my caged ones.

My cock raged, burned in its cage only highlighting everything going on in my ass as I was being emasculated willingly.

It got better as Robert fucked me.

If the railing wasn't there I'd been on the wood floor getting railed but I hung on as his big fat thick cock went through me and hammered my sissuspot from sheer size every time.

My cock in that cage became this supernova of pleasure pain as he fucked me closer and closer to...

I came.

My bound caged cock fired out cum without ever being really erect, touched or used and there was a sissygasm with it that came deep from behind my balls inside myself and I made squealing sounds without trying.

Deadly orgasms, just fucking mind blowing when they line up and all getting the point home of cumming from being fucked.

Me getting off like that must have turned him on because Robert got really going after that and fucked me hard.

God I wasn't in bad shape then really just not built but between the sex and cumming sapping my strength and just how strong he really was it drove points home as he fucked me like a ragdoll until he growl groaned and I felt him tense and hump and pump my insides full of heat.

My very much sober brain flickered through those videos and flashers about how fulfilling this is.

I had a sissygasm because of hot juices flooding and washing my cum button as his mini-pumps fucked it directly.

Fuck, it was like my guy self had a stroke but the sissy me was fine.

It was better than fine.

When Robert pulled out he left me slide to my knees and when I turned and looked at his lube covered, cum covered cock the videos flickered in my very sissified brain and I happily took it both hands and started sucking his cock.

I was so buzzed by the sex the vids just sank home. And so many of those were about worshipping dick, loving it, sucking it, enjoying it.

About enjoying the treat and pleasure of cock, especially of big fat Alpha man cock.

I think or like to think I did a good job up to the point he got too hard and too big and he took over using my head to...well Robert literally skullfucked me.

And you choke for a while before you figure out to be still and let your throat be open...and after a little longer the lack of proper air leaves you spinny matched with the hammering of his pelvis to your face and you get caught in the vids like PTSD.

You stop being whoever the fuck you were almost like survival and sissy bimbo Nikki the cum and cockslut was running my brain.

Again like another straight boy stroke and something died off leaving her alive.

And minus the social bullshit thick guy cum is delicious, and erotic...no faking what it is, where it came from and what you did to earn it.

I loved the look of bliss on Roberts face too as he fed me his cum down my throat and filling my mouth as he pulled out slowly.

Nikki me had the instinct to jerk his cock as he was pulling out to milk the last cum out as I pursed my lips and sucked.

"Oh that was great Nikki."

I stared up at him as he helped me up. "What now?"

"We could head back or go look for a party?"

"Oh, party...for sure."

I was very sure that's where I was headed.

Nikki was in full swing, I was in full swing.

It didn't take long to find a party or a few of them. Robert was iffy on the music and things being a little older than me and we settled at this party with a firepit and there were outside deck couches, old rock and roll plus strong drinks and drugs.

Again buff, big men here and girls like me or better.

Oh yeah better.

Some where perfect cocksuckers or dickriders, just gorgeous too.

Taller usually, bigger but still thin, femmy, with perfect faces that had to be surgery and the same with titties and well everything else just perfect including tiny sexy shrunken clitty dicks.

There were a pair of new girls like me there and another one somewhere in between looking blissed out as she was sucking cock or getting face fucked while having her ass pounded.

My ass, my insides as used as they were ached and twitched and leaked cum into my panties as I watched.

We got drinks from where there was a bar and we smoked a joint with a few people and after I danced with some of the other girls.

Robert and I found a comfy spot on one of the couches near the fire and we kissed. Not just kissed but actually made out and after like an hour maybe I was on my knees sucking his cock in front of every of everyone.

I didn't care either I was far from the only one dressed like this, sucking cock and loving it.

Yeah, I loved it.

Musky alpha man cock taste blending in with jack and coke.

Buzzed and enjoying the feel of cock in my mouth, the friction of big cockflesh rubbing my lips.

Then the reward of his sounds, breathing, expression and the way that cock gets even harder just before he cums.

Oh the sounds and the taste.

Robert was done after that and off to bed and when I got up Abby was there with a drink and said.

"Lights out Nikki, you've still got a lot of training and shaping to do."

"Okay..."

Abby both got us strong jack & cokes to drink back to my cabin and Jill was already asleep curled up with headphones on.

It was getting cleaned up after that including lotion, powder, a new cage and getting cleaned out again and another butt plug.

She gave me an ativan and a sleeping pill too and helped me get settled in.

The music was soft and okay and the pills with the whisky were kicking in and I know I heard voices in the music. I knew they were subliminal stuff but I didn't care.

Because part of me liked this and bit my lower lip still a little puffy from Robert and curled up.