Cocklust Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the so-called family planning aisle, checking out the different lube options, when we heard a voice behind us. "Chad?"

Both of us jumped. Behind us was a pretty brunette. I recognized her from her picture: it was Chad's high school ex.

Chad and I tried to act cool, but it was too late. She obviously knew what was up-- considering we were two guys picking out lube.

"I knew it!" she said.

"I...." Chad forced a smile. "Hey Valerie."

"I was going to ask what you've been up to... but I guess I've got my answer."

An awkward silence hung in the air. "Well," Chad said, "this is Scott."

Valerie seemed to want to say something else, but she bit her tongue. "Hi." She gestured to a guy behind her. "This is my boyfriend Steve."

Chad and I both gave a halfhearted wave. This Steve guy looked an awful lot like Chad; so apparently this girl had a type. He was trying to hide a box of condoms behind his back. Evidently we'd all come to the drugstore for the same basic reason.

Chad glanced at the condoms too, but he didn't let on. "So how are you doing?"

"I'm... I'm good," she said, and she nodded for a second. "You?"

"Me too," he said. "Really good."

I didn't say a word. It was the first time I'd met anyone else who'd had sex with Chad, at least outside my presence. I had a hard time imagining him with this girl, but then again, my field of expertise was Chad's gay side. Most of his straight life-- or rather his straight-acting life-- was a mystery to me.

Steve seemed as uncomfortable as I was. "I'll, uh, get in line at the checkout," he said. Then he hurried away.

"So," Chad said, "what do you mean, you knew it?"

Valerie fiddled with her purse. "Do we really need to talk about this now?" she asked. "I'm just saying, I... I mean, I had my suspicions about you."

"What kind of suspicions?"

"Chad--"

"I mean, it's not like I'm... I dunno, embarrassed or whatever... at least not anymore."

"Okay, well, that's good," she said. "I'm happy for you. I-I mean... I always thought you were a nice guy. Even chivalrous I guess. You didn't act like a horndog like a lot of the other guys did... at least not to me. I mean, eventually I put two and two together... and it looks like you did too."

"Huh," he said, and then he clucked his tongue. "Did you ever tell anyone about this?"

"Not except for my girlfriends," she said, "but listen, I've really gotta go. I don't want to keep Steve waiting."

"O-okay--"

"Nice to meet you, Scott." She gave me a curt wave, then hightailed it toward the front of the store.

We did end up buying the lube we'd come for. Unfortunately, the encounter had been such a buzzkill that we didn't use it-- at least not at first.

I tried not to feel jealous, but part of me just couldn't resist. Chad and Valerie had clearly had feelings for each other, at least on some level. And they'd been together a lot longer than Chad and I had. She'd gotten to do stuff with him that I never could: among other things, I'd never get to be Chad's homecoming king, or queen, or whatever word you wanted to use. If their high school was anything like mine, the other students must've looked up to them, and maybe even idolized them. She could also give him stuff that I couldn't-- like pussy-- though I kept telling myself I was giving him what he really wanted.

I tried to clear my head at lunch. Chad's family and I hung out on their patio, overlooking the hills and the ocean and everything else. I had to admit, it was a helluva place to kick back. I still couldn't get over the fact that his family lived like this, or that they thought this was normal. Granted, they had their own set of problems, but still.

Chad's mom spent that afternoon getting ready for her New Years gala. She'd already picked out a fancy dress, and she'd brought in someone to do her hair and makeup. It was quite the production, which dragged on for hours.

Patrick, on the other hand, just put on a tux, which took all of about five minutes. Since Chad and I weren't going, we didn't need to do much of anything, so we just sat back and watched.

Up until then, I'd never fully realized we'd have New Years Eve to ourselves. But Chad was well aware, so he kept pushing his family to get out of the house.

The others finally left around sundown. I plopped down on a deck chair, but Chad disappeared into the kitchen. A minute later, he came back out with a bottle of red wine and a set of matching glasses.

"Happy New Years, baby," he said.

"Woah," I said. "Are you being all romantic now?"

"Sure, why not?" he asked as he poured me a drink. "After all, it's been a hell of a year. And I did meet you last January, so it's almost like our first anniversary."

I'd never thought of it that way, and I wasn't sure if this really counted. Even so, I wasn't about to argue. "In that case," I said, "I guess that means happy anniversary."

We clinked our glasses together, and we shared a deep kiss. Then he sat down beside me, took my hand, and wrapped his fingers around mine.

I still thought this was a little surreal. I'd spent the New Years before in my half-empty dorm room, surrounded by a mostly-deserted campus, with almost nothing to do. Now here I was, having a romantic moment with a man, and I really didn't want the moment to end.

The sun was hanging low in the sky, so a big part of the ocean was shimmering right at us. It also reflected off the pool, which sent light dabbling across our bodies.

"You know," Chad said, "what would you think about coming back here for the summer?"

"The whole summer?"

"Well yeah," he said. "I mean, we talked about it last year too, remember?"

"Oh, I remember...."

"I could get a job or something... and you could too, if you wanted. I bet Thaxter would hire you in a heartbeat."

I licked my lips. I did like the idea of working for Thaxter, or at least someone like him. It sure as hell sounded better than working for my dad.

"One way or another," Chad said, "I don't want to spend another summer apart."

I couldn't resist another kiss. I felt his beard against my skin, and his tongue started circling my lips. His breath was blowing softly against me. Chad put his arms on my chest, and he shifted his body to meet mine--

"Oh shit!"

We broke off our kiss, and I saw he'd splashed some wine on his shirt. He dabbed at it a little, but the dark red stain was already soaking in.

"Dammit," he said as he took off his shirt.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's just a random t-shirt." He tossed it aside and sat back down. "Now where were we?"

"Right about here," I said as I went for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him toward me.

"You know," he said, "you should take off your shirt too."

I chuckled. "Somebody's moving fast...."

"I'm just saying," he replied. "You want to know one of the best things about this pool?"

"What's that?"

"None of the neighbors can see it." He pointed at the landscaping, which shielded the pool on either side. "Which means, when we're home alone like this, you don't even need a swimsuit."

"Mm-hm," I said, "so you've got your own private nude beach?"

"I guess you could say that." Then, without another word, he yanked down his pants, ran to the pool, and jumped in.

"Shit!" I said as water went splashing all around me.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Don't you want to join me?"

I didn't answer. I just stripped off my clothes, threw them to the side, and raced to do a cannonball.

"Aw fuck!" I heard him say as he tried to shield himself. Then I slammed into the water, and all I could see were the bubbles around me.

When I came up for air, Chad was laughing his ass off. I swam over to him, and he tried to grab my cock. I reached for his ass too, but he moved too quickly.

We played around for another minute or two. We ended up near the ladder, where we stopped to catch our breath. Both of us were rock hard by then. By now the sun was disappearing, but the underwater lights were on, which created a weird glow beneath us.

"I want to make love to you," I said.

Chad licked his lips. "You mean you want me to fuck your brains out?"

"If you want to put it that way...."

He shot me his trademark grin. "Wait here," he said, then got up out of the pool. I watched the water pour off of his body, and I paid special attention to the stream dripping off his cock. Chad walked over to a cabinet, grabbed a towel, and disappeared inside.

I started playing with myself as I waited. I couldn't stop thinking of a year before, when I'd first spotted Chad in my dorm. I'd originally pegged him as just another good-looking frat boy. I frankly hadn't expected him to even give me the time of day. Now I knew there was so much more to him; and I suspected I'd barely scratched the surface.

Chad came back with our heavy-duty lube, and he brought our wine to the edge of the pool. "Here," he said as he handed me my glass. "I want this to be extra special for you."

I didn't know what he meant by that, but I was eager to find out. His hard cock was swinging above me, and I couldn't wait to have fun with it.

Chad got back in the water, and he pressed me against the edge of the pool. He took a sip of wine, then had me take a sip of my own. Then he gyrated his hips, and I felt his boner grinding against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his body, pulled him tighter, and locked my lips around his. Then I took it a step further and wrapped my legs around him too.

Chad reached under the water, and he grasped both of our cocks at once. Then he started stroking both of us simultaneously. He kept grinding his body too, which only increased the sensation.

"That feels so good," I whispered between kisses.

"That's the idea," he replied.

I broke off our kiss and threw my head back. Frottage was such a rare treat, and it felt so fucking good, I just couldn't get over it.

"Lean back," he said. He pulled my lower body upward till it was floating on the water. Then, without another word, he took my cock in his mouth.

"Oh yeah," I gasped as I felt him sucking away. I tried to sip more wine, but then Chad wrapped his tongue around my shaft, and I found myself gulping. I felt a buzz rippling through my body; I couldn't tell how much was from the wine, versus how much was from the blowjob, but either way it felt really fucking good.

Chad gripped my butt cheeks and pulled my hole open. He teased it with a few fingers, then ran one hand down my crack.

"Shit," I gasped. I could feel my hole start to tingle. It needed a hard cock inside it, and fast.

Chad raised his hand above the water, and he played with my balls. As he did it, he kept on sucking me harder and harder.

"I need you to fuck me," I said. "Right now."

Chad took his mouth off my cock. Then he reached behind me and fumbled for the lube. I scooted back so my ass was out of the water. Chad rubbed some lube on my pucker, then eased me back into the pool. I put my feet on his shoulders, and I put my arms around his neck.

Slowly but surely, Chad eased into me. I stayed perfectly still as his nice thick manhood slid past my sphincter. I let out a deep breath as I felt him fill me up. Chad looked straight at me with his big dark chestnut eyes. Then, at long last, he started pumping away.

"Aw fuck," he said, "this is why I'm so gay."

The water around us was sloshing in all directions. "Keep going baby."

"Fuck, I love this ass," Chad said as he pulled partway out of me, then thrust back in. "I've been thinking about this all day."

"Then fuck me harder," I said.

Chad followed my orders, and he rammed deep into me. By now, waves were rolling all over the pool, and they were surging in a couple of places. I could hear Chad letting out short staccato breaths, but they were nearly drowned out by the gurgles and splashes around us.

I let him fuck me like that for a minute, but then I moved away from the edge and grabbed the ladder instead. That gave us a lot more freedom to move, and of course Chad didn't disappoint. He slid his body underneath mine, and he started fucking me seesaw.

The sky was pretty dark at that point, but the underwater lights kept refracting from below. It was pretty surreal: it cast a weird glow on Chad's face, and probably on mine, not to mention the rest of our bodies. Yet somehow it still seemed sexy and romantic.

We hadn't gotten off in more than twenty-four hours, which was a pretty long time, at least by the standards of that particular trip. I could tell when Chad was getting close, so I just told him to keep going.

"Oh fuck," he gasped as he started losing control.

"Yeah baby," I said, "fucking shoot up my ass."

"I want to fucking cum in you--"

"Do it, baby--"

"O-o-o-o-oh yeah!" he yelled as I felt him get off inside me. His dick kept twitching for a really long time, and from what I could tell, he was shooting a much bigger load than usual.

"Fuck," I said when he finally finished.

"Are you close?" he asked.

"Hell yes I am--"

"Then get up on the ladder," he said. He pulled his dick from my ass, and he hoisted me above the water. I sat on the ladder's top step, and Chad immediately went back down on my cock.

"Oh baby," I said, "shit, I'm gonna cum...."

Chad looked up at me but didn't stop sucking. He even gave me a thumbs-up, like he wanted me to bust.

Finally I couldn't hold back. I felt my body spasm, in the best fucking away, as I released my load in his mouth. Chad was still at the top of his game. He waited till I was finished shooting, then came up for a kiss.

As soon as I opened my mouth, Chad released my cum right onto my tongue. My jizz tasted an awful lot like his, though it seemed a little creamier, and possibly saltier. We both savored it for a moment, passing it back and forth between our mouths. Finally we both swallowed, and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I can't wait to spend this next year with you," Chad said, "whatever else happens."

I hadn't expected him to put it in those words, but I actually felt the same way. "Right back at ya, baby," I said.

We ended up staying in the pool for quite a while. We played with each other almost like a pair of dolphins, circling around each other, swimming over and under each other's bodies, and periodically jumping out of the water.

Eventually we did get out, and we headed back to the deck chairs. Of course, the rest of our wine bottle didn't stand a chance. We spent hours just laughing and joking and having a good time.

By the time midnight rolled around, we'd moved to the jacuzzi. It was so steamy in there-- literally and figuratively-- that we couldn't resist a round two. This time it was my turn to fuck Chad, and as always, he took it like a champ. I was so into him that I didn't even realize what time it was, and I barely even noticed when the fireworks erupted in the distance.

It wasn't till later that I realized I'd just rung in the New Year with my dick up Chad's ass, and my own cum in my stomach. Not that I was complaining of course-- on either count-- and it was actually on-point, considering how our year had gone. I hoped it was a sign of things to come, and that our second year together would be less complicated than the first.

I definitely didn't expect the shit show that came next.

To be continued....

12