Cocklust Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you're doing now," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"This is right where you'd usually start stroking your cock."

"Guilty as charged," I said. "But don't tell me you're not turned on yourself--"

"I didn't say that," he replied. "In fact, I'm probably harder than you are. I haven't had a chance to jack off all day."

"You want me to help you?"

"You already are."

I felt a surge of hormones. "Tell me where your hand is right now."

"It's inside my underwear."

"Are your pants open?"

"Well yeah...."

"Why don't you pull them down?"

"Mm," he said. "I like the way you're thinking."

"Go ahead," I said. "I can wait."

I could hear Chad fumble with his pants. As he did, I opened my fly even further. I looked down and saw my cock staring straight at my face. I could already see my pre-cum start to glisten.

"Are you naked?" I asked.

"From the waist down," he replied.

"Take your shirt off," I said. "I don't want anything getting in our way."

"Right back at you," he said.

I needed both of my hands, so I put my phone on speaker and laid it beside me. I glanced at my blinds to make doubly sure they were closed. Then I stripped off my shirt, and I pulled down my pants and my underwear.

"That's more like it," he said. "Now where were we?"

"You were just playing with my nipples."

"Oh, right." He let out a little chuckle. "How hard do you want me to suck them?"

"Fuck... do you really need to ask?"

"That's my boy."

"You fucking tease!"

"I'm gonna give you a hickey so dark, you won't know where your white skin ends and your brown skin begins."

"Shit...."

"I want to feel your skin on my tongue," he said, "and that taste...."

"Fuck me...."

"What was that?"

"I want you to fuck me," I said. "No more teasing, okay?"

"I didn't agree to that," he said. "At least not yet. Besides, who says I shouldn't be the one to get dick up my ass?"

I ran my hand down my shaft, then started massaging my balls. "I need you so bad...."

"Then why am I the one with the raging hardon?"

"I never said you were the only one."

He let out a little sigh. "Oh fuck...."

"Tell me what you're doing right now."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Fuck yeah...."

"Right now I'm lying down," he said, "and I've got my cock in my hands. And I'm rubbing it as slowly as I can...."

"I want to know how it feels."

"Well... it kind of feels like you're running your tongue up my shaft. You know that feeling when it all starts to tingle...."

"Yeah I do," I said. "It's the same feeling when you're giving me a hickey. Well, sort of...."

"You want me to follow your treasure trail?"

"Be my guest."

"You have the best fucking bellybutton," he said. "I want to just stick my tongue in it, and maybe run circles around it--"

"Keep going," I said. "I need you to service my cock."

"That's the best fucking part!"

"Well, if we get in a 69, I can service yours too...."

"Fuck yeah," he said. "I want your cock right in my face."

"You can have it. My body's yours for the taking."

"Shit...."

"Keep talking," I said. "Tell me what you want to be doing."

"First I want to run my tongue along your shaft. I want to trace that ridge on the underside, you know that part that's a little softer than the rest... and I want you to suck on me too...."

"Oh fuck," I gasped. "I'm so hungry for your cock, I'm not fucking around. I'm just gonna take it in my mouth and suck it so hard...."

"Yeah baby," he said. I could tell he was jacking off faster and faster.

"Tell me how close you are."

"Too fucking close... I want to get fucked so bad, but I don't think I can make it that long...."

"Go ahead and cum," I said. "I want you to shoot in my mouth the same time I'm shooting in yours."

"Oh yeah," he gasped as I heard him pounding away.

I followed suit and stroked myself harder and harder. As I did, waves of pleasure flowed through me, while my pre-cum jiggled and sparkled. I lifted my lower back so my dick was looming over my face. In this position, my cunt was sticking straight up, and my cockhead was so close to my face that I could almost lick it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it!"

"Aw shit," he yelled, and I could tell his eyes were rolling back in his head. Then-- smack! I heard his cum splash against his skin. I could practically see his body writhing, and I could imagine how much jizz he was shooting.

I couldn't hold back at that point. My orgasm jolted through me like an electrical shock. My balls contracted, my breath blew out of me, and my muscles contorted. I went rigid for a second, but then I blew my load directly in my face. I felt my warm gooey goodness cascading all over me. I opened my mouth to scream, but my juices smothered me to the point that I just let out a gurgle.

"Fuck," Chad said. "I want that cum in me so bad."

I finished pumping my cock. Then I swallowed hard and wiped my eyes clean. "Holy shit...."

"We should do this more," he said, "except next time on camera."

I picked up my phone, and I wiped a few splatters off the screen. "Hell yeah," I said, "but what I really want is the real thing."

"Me too," he said, though I couldn't help noticing the sadness in his voice. "I just don't want to have to wait too long for it."

"Me neither," I said.

To be continued....

12