Cocklust Repression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reg_roch
reg_roch
457 Followers

"What the fuck?" Ryan mumbled to himself as he peeked out of the pool house window. He saw Gus sipping a beer, lying back in a recliner next to the crystal blue water of the swimming pool. The only way out for Ryan was past him. He tried again to recall what had happened to him—how he got into this ridiculous state—but he couldn't remember anything.

He limped out of the pool house and toward Gus who never looked up.

"See ya later Ryan," Gus said.

"How did I…" Ryan's eyes fixed on the massive bulge of Gus's crotch—Speedos stretched thin by his girth.

"Maybe you just need to go home now," Gus looked Ryan up and down.

"I just…" Ryan didn't know what to say. He wanted to crawl under a rock and that's exactly what he did. "Okay, I'll leave now."

"Go on home sweet cheeks," Gus chuckled as Ryan limped away.

It was late afternoon now and Ryan was going to have a hell of a time getting home dressed like this. The landscapers hooted and hollered as he rode his bike past them—the seat poking his naked ass underneath the skirt. Through some miracle, he made it home without anyone else spotting him. His mother and sister were out, so he managed to make it all the way to his room where he collapsed in a sloppy wet heap on his bed.

Two days later, Ryan was having a bowl of cereal before leaving for work in the morning. He hardly spoke to anyone since the incident. His sister came into the kitchen with the morning mail tucked under arm.

"You have a package dork," she tossed a square shaped envelope onto the kitchen table before heading out the door. "I'm off to school. Mom's not home 'til eight tonight."

Ryan picked up the envelope. He noticed that there wasn't a return address as he tore it open. Inside he found an unlabelled DVD and a note. It read… If you ever contact Madison or Mike again, I'll have this video all over the internet and make sure your family and friends all get copies.

Ryan felt a chill run up his spine as he ran over to the DVD player and popped in the disk. He watched the beginning scenes in disbelief—Oh my god! There he was, on camera making love to Gus. But he wasn't raped at all as he suspected—instead he looked like a willing participant. There were scenes with him giving Gus a blow job; riding his cock while drinking Jack Daniels; pouring coconut oil all over his body while Gus shaved his cock and balls; dancing in the Lilly's recreation room—grinding to the music. There were scenes of them fucking by the pool—with more drinking. There were scenes of Ryan double-teamed by Gus and Antonio, the gardener. On his knees, dressed as a cheerleader with the entire landscaping crew in a circle jerk. Oh my god!

As he watched, he could feel his crotch spasm; knees buckle; his dick bucked into an instant hard-on as his balls pulled tight… HOLY SHIT! Ryan shot a load of cum in his pants—he collapsed to the floor in spasms.

He was shocked and embarrassed by what was on that DVD. He followed Gus's advice and never saw Miss Madison Lilly or Mike again. Years will pass while he represses the memories—burying them deep within his conscious. For Ryan's own good, that's where they should stay.

reg_roch
reg_roch
457 Followers
12