Cockometer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath halting, then deepening, his back filling out, his hips giving a little jerk, and I pushed a little deeper, my cock bigger than the strap-on, his skin stretched tight around me, my back arched, my dick about half way into him as I pulled out a little, looking down at his ass as I pushed deeper, my stomach clenching at the thought of Ben spreading my cheeks on the couch, him pushing his dick in me.

And then he seemed to relax and open to me, and I pushed the rest of the way into him. My balls felt large as I pulled back a little, pushing slowly back into his tightness, a groan coming from deep inside his chest, he trust into my wife and I followed with a push of my own, tremors feeding off each other's excitement. A slow choreograph of hot lusty sex.

The tingling in my balls is spreading to my legs making me shudder and thrust harder than I intended to. Ben slammed his cock into my wife and she bucked, the ripple driving me to speed up, my dick getting warm from the friction of Ben's tightness, and I grabbed for the lube, pulling my dick out just long enough to slather on another handful and the feeling was heavenly when I glided back in his warm ass.

He raised his ass and sucked my dick deeper, his hips twisting as he fucked my wife and their hard fucking had my balls bumping against him again and again. I held on tight, keeping my dick deep inside him as I wrapped my legs thru his, the muscles in his back rippling as they fucked, I looked down and watched as his cheeks slid over my cock, my fantasies' drifting until his wife touched my ass with the strap-on. I felt the buildup, felt my balls perk up at the jolt from my ass hole, the electric charge that pumps the cum was building, the feeling of the five-incher pressing against me making it happen.

I clinched my teeth as I came, wrapping my arms around the couple fucking underneath me, holding the two of them in my arms as I pumped load after of load of cum into my best friend's ass.

Fuck, what a feeling.

I slid out of Ben's ass and was trying to catch my breath. Ben was breathing hard; his mouth was open when he looked over at me, gave me a lop sided smile and drove his cock hard into my wife. Her breasts tight against his chest, her legs wrapped around his butt and he fucked my wife all the harder.

Lori looked dazed as she glided on top of the pillows, I was watching the curls in her hair bouncing on her shoulders when I noticed Sheri.

Her hip was cocked against the wall, she's holding the biggest dildo - the ten incher -in her fist, holding it low, business end pointed up like it was a club or a dangerous blade poised for an upthrust into the gut.

She was looking at me.

Thinking suave, I step over, lean on the wall next to her.

She smacks the big dick against the palm of her hand, takes my wrist and slaps my palm against the wall.

I feel the big dick graze my butt as she takes my other hand, stretches my arm up and slaps it against the wall.

I can hear Ben and Lori on the bed, but they mean nothing to me now. Sheri uses her foot to move my bare feet wider apart. I let her turn my face to the wall, my hands now high above me. Not a word had been spoken until now.

She drags the head of the big cock down the crack of my ass.

"I thought of you when I saw this in the porn shop. Lori thought you'd like it. I might like it too, but we bought if for you. It's too big to get in you, but maybe, if you licked it, got it all wet, I could do other things to you."

I really like the sound of that.

Sheri leans back against the wall, the cock is cool against my thigh, it feels hard as Sheri pushes my half-mast dick to one side, taking both dicks in her hands and squeezes the head my cock, holding me while rubs my slippery head all round the golf ball sized cock head. My knees turn to mush and precum flows out of me.

"Pull your cheeks apart Arnie, its time to play"

She was pushing the golf ball sized cock hard, twisting the mushroom shaped head against my opening, I'm on my toes, I'm panting, my throat is dry, staring wide eyed at the ceiling the sweat forming on my face as she almost lifts me off the ground.

I was squirming, twisting my back, my dick hardening between my aching legs. "You fucked my husband" She grunted, her forehead pressed against my back as I tried to get away.

She paused long enough to reach around my hips and grab the inside of my thighs, and taking a firm grip, she pulled and pushed on my legs, stretching my ass as she jammed against me, giving me several reaming shoves.

Her breath was hot on my back, and her nipples pushed hard against me; "You fucked him...and ...He liked it."

I was hot, drops of sweat beading on the end of my nose when I heard the bed creak, looked between my legs, and saw Ben's feet next to us. Then I heard the sound of Velcro straps, the click of another hard cock locking into place.

Sheri pulled the long thin strap-on out of me and a calloused hand took hold of my dick, turning me around, pushing me down to my knees. Ben had a hand on the back of my head while he rubbed my lips with his softening cock; I smelled the scent of my wife's pussy.

"Your wife's getting a big one ready for you buddy, looks nasty!"

He kept hold of me while I climbed up on the bed. No stroking, no fondling. He was a strong guy and had a firm grip on my hard dick. He held my hips up and pushed my face down on the pillows, his hand trailing down my spine as he knee-walked down the side of the mattress. I felt the bed dip as our wives climbed up behind me, their hands on my body as they moved around.

I could hear murmurs and the lyrical sound of a quiet laugh, felt the light touch of flesh as a kiss was exchanged over my arched back; the sensation of cool plastic, a tube of jell taking the place of their warm hands, more hard plastic dicks lined up in a row, like I was a picnic table with cool, hard bratwursts laid out ready for the grill.

The lid of the jell tube rolled down my back, ignored as it fell on the pillows. More voices, then a finger finding my hole, slipping inside, joined by another, spreading my opening, then a cool thumb sized cock-shaped object slid deep in side of me. it must have been the long, thick 'chub'; I felt the bumps on the shaft ripple past my sphincter, the three of them seemed to acknowledge the shift in my hips as the shaft was worked in and out, strong hips bumping my cheeks on the in stroke.

The fatter version of the first-timer cock was inside of me, twisting, sliding deeper, the butt plug had spread me, smoothed the entry and I found myself pushing against it, wanting to feel it go deeper. I tried to remember how long it was; six inches or so was in me. I found myself twisting my hips, actually trembling, gripping the mattress as I pushed my butt out against the thrusting. After a few strokes, I heard the sound of Velcro again; a click, two hands on my cheeks and my wife's long hair brushed over my back.

Lori and I had had anal sex, it had only happened that one time, and now I was the one face down on the bed. Ben gathered the precum that was flowing out of me up on his fingers and smearing it on the spongy head that my wife was forcefully pushing again and again against my resistant opening.

"Let her in Arnie", Ben said softly. Sheri steadied herself with a hand on my back and gave me a swat on the ass. "Let her IN ... ARNIE" she said louder.

I was loosing control. My hips were flexing and my cheeks clenched, hot surges raced between my widening legs; I froze and willed myself to relax, to let my wife in; identifying with her feelings when she had let me inside of her. I felt hands pulling me wider, they were my hands, and I let out the breath I'd been holding and felt a hot giddy pain as the big head slipped past my tight ring.

The four of us stopped. I was panting, moaning into the pillow, then rocking my hips, my hard, hard cock bobbing free and I looked between my legs, a thin thread of clear precum hung from the head of my dick. On one side I could see Ben's half mast cock, on the other, Sheri's tan legs and her glistening pubic hair, and between my very wide spread legs were my own sweet wife's toned thighs, the muscles taught as she pushed the big dick inside me.

Ben took hold of my balls and I shuddered as he teased me with his fingertips, pulling my sack back and forth as my wife pushed slowly in an inch, then back out, then in again. The pain eased and I pushed back when Lori pushed in.

She raked her fingernails down my back and pushed deeper, kissing my spine, her breasts hot against my back as she pulled back, driving deeper until she could grip my shoulders, pushing, pushing, her slender fingers sinking into the muscle, holding me, impaling me, feeling the growl through her breasts as she hugged me tight, still pushing, inch by inch, my insides coping, thrilling, excitement and wonder new to me, the realization I had been right, I did want this, I liked it, and the way my balls felt, my wife was going to make me cum by fucking me in the ass.

Horney bastard that I am, I had to wonder if it was going to be even better when Ben fucked me with his hot hard dick.

I was close to shooting my load onto the sheets when Lori shuddered, cried out and collapsed on my back. She was breathing hard when she pushed back from my butt and patted my ass cheek as she fell upon the bed, the slippery hard-on pointed toward the ceiling. I had followed her across the bed, thinking I would try being on top, when I felt a strong hand grip my bicep, and drag me off the bed.

There must have been some kind of a plan, because within seconds, I was blindfolded, a bathrobe belt was looped around my arms, my hands were tied tightly behind my back, and I was marched into the bathroom. The shower wand was set on pulse, shaving gel smeared between my butt cheeks, and in no time my ass was clean shaven, the hot pulsing water gushed between my legs and I was roughly toweled off, my clean dick still throbbing with the need to cum.

My heart was pounding; the smooth skin between my cheeks felt virgin, and my erection was pulsing with pain.

The leather was cool when I touched the couch; the seat cushion sunk beneath the weight of my knees, my shaved ass bare as I was pushed, chest first against the back of the large couch.

Ben's climbed up onto the back of the couch and his erection smelled of fresh soap when he slapped it against my cheek; my butt cheeks clenched as he moved his dick over my face, his hand gripped the back of my neck, I opened my lips, my breath rushing in and out, panting. Waiting.

The head of his cock grazed my lower lip, sliding along the sides my teeth, slipping inside my cheek, then up inside my lips, pushing my lip up under my nose, his cock stretching my skin as he slid down to my other cheek, pushing deep inside then rubbing his now wet dick under my nose, smearing precum in my nostrils, then grazing my out stretched tongue, holding there while I licked his hardon.

When I had him coated with my salvia, I sucked on his head, lolling my tongue all over, sucking hard as I pulled my lips off his dick and keeping my voice normal and steady as I could, I said "you've got me on the couch, Ben, I want you to shove me into the couch, hold me so I can't get away from you..."

Our wives were both murmuring in my ears;

"He's gone to get the lube,

his dick looks really hard,

spread your legs wider,

kiss me,

I'm going to spread the lube on his cock now,

I'll be kissing him while he fucks you honey,

we both want to fuck you after Ben cums in you - you ready for us?"

Then there was silence.

His callous hand wrapped around my balls, he's rubbing his hard, slick dick up and down between my shaved cheeks, pausing to push his cock head against my opening, then moving past, more forceful push the next time, squeezing my nuts as I squirm. His cock head feels like a baseball bat between my cheeks, yet this is what I wanted, I got myself into this, from giving him a blowjob, wiggling my soapy ass against his cock in the shower, even teasing him this morning, it all comes down to getting fucked by this man.

He lets my balls go and grabs my cock, squeezing me hard and pushing his dick against my opening.

I shudder, try to move to one side, but he's got me, roughly squeezing my hard-on, reaming my opening, pushing me deeper into the couch, if will myself to relax, admitting I really want it, remembering my wife's small voice asking me to be gentle as I pushed my hard-on into her ass.

I try to open my self to him, my desire blotting the pain.

I'm on fire with lust. I can't help my self, I spread my legs, my knees deep between the cool leather couch and the large cushions, I'm gripping the wide top of the couch, I try to push away, but Ben's too strong, his broad chest squeezes the breath from my lungs and his dick pushes deeper, my insides sparking with the most intense pleasure.

I'm thrusting my ass against him, the friction when he pulls back for a deeper thrust sends crashing waves throughout my body and I'm loosing control, my arms spread wide, hands gripping the leather, pulling tight, letting him fuck me, now meeting his thrusts. I feel guttural vibrations through his cock. He's making possessive, conquering sounds that are making my gut sizzle; tingly, high voltage shivers grip my spine and surge though my sexual core.

My brain is spinning. I don't think I'm going to cum, but Ben is; I know its coming, he's going to fill me with sperm and its going to be running down my legs and I'm going to toast our wives with a couple of shots of rum before they take my ass.

His arms around my chest, his fingers digging into my pecks as he fucks me faster, his abs banging into my back as he drives into me. It hurts-so good. I need to fuck someone, fuck them hard. The hot cum shoots inside of me, I almost cum, but I can't. I'm shaking with lust, gasping 'oh' each time he pumps sperm into me, Ben's grunting as he cums, releasing his grip on my pecks, I press my hot chest against the sweaty leather, my head lolling to one side, my eyes unfocused. I'm sated, hotter than hell, and grinning from ear to ear.

I push my self off the couch, my dick swaying, bobbing as I scoop the one-fifty-one off the coffee table and take a swig. Ben takes the bottle from my outstretched hand, puts his arm around my shoulders and we bow to our wives giggles and applause. Ben and I stood there in front of our wives, my hip cocked to one side, and my hand resting on Ben's shoulder. Neither of us looked down, but his cock was at half mast, mine still fully erect. The girls exchanged glances and Lori got to her feet not smiling as she walked over to me, the strap-on facing down my dick as she stood in front of me.

"Remember that night in Tahoe?" A tingle spread from my chin to my knees; she was talking about the only time she had agreed to anal sex.

She walked around behind me and placed one hand on the back of my neck.

"You remember?" Her voice had an edge to it.

I thought about answering, but decided to see where she was going with it.

I wasn't surprised when I felt it, but I shifted my weight so my hips were cocked the other way. The head of her big banana shaped cock brushed the crack of my ass, and my wife had shifted her hands to a grip on my shoulders.

"Remember, Arnie; you asked if you could spank me?"

There was a noticeable increase in my hard on.

"I was just thinking that we could do something like that tonight, except..."Her grip on my shoulders increased and I was sure the big dick felt a little deeper between my cheeks.

She kept hold of my shoulder and gave me a little smack on the ass; "So, what about it, Arnie?"

I didn't know how quite how to answer her and she smacked me again, harder this time; shaking her hand from the sting and letting out a little 'ow' sound.

I couldn't stop the little snicker that escaped from my lips.

Ben and Sheri exchanged eyebrow raised looks when they heard my laugh.

I relaxed when I heard my wife admit that spanking was not the best use of her talents, but regretted laughing at her because she turned to Sheri and asked if Ben had any experience spanking naked butts. Sheri turned to her husband and she seemed to get an instant sun burn. "Actually, ..." Ben looked from his wife, then at Lori and then to me. "Sheri has some ..." he said haltingly. "Maybe Sheri would like to..." He looked at me apologetically; "She's actually quite..." He never got to finish what he was saying because she gave him a friendly punch on the arm.

"Want her to audition, Arnie?"

Remembering the double smack on the ass Sheri had given me earlier, I just shook my head.

My dick was oozing precum again. My wife was seated in the middle of the couch, her nakedness bright against the dark leather. I eyed the strap-on between her legs, her curled finger beckoning me to her lap; the jar of lube in her outstretched hand.

The big dick felt cool, the lube slippery, glistening as I spread it over the ridged shaft, the purple head looked bigger than I remembered; it was longer too. It was bigger than my own cock, bigger than Ben's. I now knew how Lori must have felt when I pushed the head of my dick against her anus. Lori held my eyes as I straddled her hips, my aching erection seeping precum as she rubbed her hard plastic dick up and down the crack of my ass; rocking her hips as she poked it at me. She took hold of my cock, squeezed me, rubbing her thumb over my head.

"Spread your legs for me Arnie, sit on my cock and guide me inside you." I pushed down on her dick, my face warm with sweat, my hips alive and trembling as I felt my ass stretching, the big purple head entering me, my ass hot, lusty, and eager. It hurt like hell until my muscles relaxed enough to allow her head past my sphincter and deeper inside me.

There were tears in my eyes as I forced my ass down over that big dick, but the feeling as she pushed deep inside of me, pulled back a little and pushed deeper inside my ass was like none other. Lori had me by the hips now, gripping me tightly, fucking me, but when she grabbed my erection and jacked me off in time with her thrusts I went into overdrive, banging my ass against her hips, my head thrown back, my teeth grinding together as she fucked me.

It felt so good, her hand clamped around my cock, squeezing me on my up stroke, fucking me on my down stroke, again and again, my ass clamping around the hard cock, hot from the friction and the writhing decadence of being fucked in the ass by my own wife sent slashes of giddy lust knifing between my legs.

Lori's hair was damp on her forehead, her eyes bored into mine as she gripped my hair, owning me.

Her grip painful as she slammed my head back and forth, her grip on my dick was fierce and the look on her face was fearful, feral, fanatical as she drove that dick up my ass, her thrusts lifting me, bouncing my knees off the couch, driving the dick deep, making me almost afraid she would pull my dick off as she abused me.

My jaw hurt and my lips were pulled tight over my teeth, my hips were rubbery, my back aching from thrusting my bulging dick between her fingers. Sweat threatening my eyes as we moaned, grunting as unknowable sexual fantasies flickered, the raw hunt for release, for just one more orgaism, not just any orgaism, but I just knew the best one wasn't far and we rushed on, dripping, oozing, shuddering and tingling, clenching and thrusting, the far away look, the turning inward as it builds, focus honed to a point of light that blossoms into a starburst of giddy pleasure.

It's like none other, cumming as one, the melding of pleasures, each of us overwhelmed by the feelings, hugging, sharing the climax, aware of the wonderful pain we've endured to get each other to this place, and then the glorious sense of wellbeing that fills your whole body.