Cockometer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to consciousness. I was face down on the couch, the big dick was still in my ass, the Velcro straps loose across my butt. Voices fuzzy in the distance, I rolled over, feeling 'it' inside of me, didn't pull it out, looked around the dim living room, my eyes finally focusing on the three of them. Ben on a bar stool, his dick hard between his legs. Sheri was on my wife's lap in the large over stuffed chair; they were talking softly, Lori was caressing Ben's wife's cheek, kissing her softly as Sheri caressed her breasts.

I slowly got to my feet. The three of them looked at me, watched as I wrapped a strap around my hips and I was amazed to see how hard I was.

My wife looked over at me as her hand drifted down Sheri's stomach; "We've had showers while you were asleep, and I was thinking about sleeping in Sheri's bed tonight. Would that be OK?" As much as I'd enjoyed seeing our two wives make love to each other, it was the way she looked down at my dick then flicked her eyes toward Ben that made up my mind.

Sheri gave me the biggest smile, grinning at me over her shoulder as the two of them headed down the hall toward Lori and my bedroom. I felt Ben's eyes on me as I snugged up the straps headed for the shower. The curved cock was still in me, wet straps growing heavy between my legs, the dick slowly slipping to the floor. After I showered, I washed it off, held it against my hard on.

It was a big sucker.

It was dark in the bathroom so no one would see me playing with it and I won't share what it did with it before I hung it on the shower head.

All the tiredness I had felt in the shower turned to horny nervousness as I stepped into the bedroom. There was a shape under the sheet; he was waiting. I sat on the edge of the bed, noticed the perfume of the island mixed with the clean smells from the shower, then turned, put out the light and slipped under the covers, and after an hour or so, Ben and I drifted off to sleep.