Cocksucker: Cum Bucket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that I can definitely oblige," Debbie said, beginning to slowly fuck my mouth. "Get used to my cock, baby. I want to slam all this cock in those girly lips of yours."

I just focused on her cock, which distracted me form the pain still burning in my ass.

Her cock slid in and out slowly, each forward thrust going a little deeper in my mouth.

I gagged briefly as more of her cock filled me. She instructed, "Focus only on my cock, baby. Nothing else in your life matters but my cock."

With my ass full, a she-male fucking my mouth, and two gay men watching me, I somehow felt completely at ease and couldn't remotely disagree with her assessment that nothing else mattered. Not my job, my wife or my kids...just her cock. This was what I was meant to do...suck cock. I had never felt more comfortable about anything in my life as I had these past two days when a cock was in my mouth.

I tried moving my head wanting to impress her; I wanted to hear her moan; I wanted to feel her cum slide down my throat.

After a couple more minutes, she ordered, "Now I want you to move your body forward to take my cock and then back to fuck your own ass."

"Yes, ma'am," I agreed, wanting to just obey and please.

She moved back a couple of inches and said, "Come and get it, baby."

Meanwhile, Antonio ordered, "Oliver, get over here and suck my cock."

I eagerly obeyed Debbie, the idea of obeying her overwhelming everything else, including the reality that I was about to ass-fuck myself while sucking a she-male's cock.

I leaned forward, took her cock in my mouth and then backed up taking the plastic toy back in my ass. The burn was still there but lessened as I slowly got into a rhythm of sucking her and fucking myself. The pain eventually went away and an indescribable pleasure began to rise. I wanted the cock to go deeper, I wanted it to be longer, I wanted it to be thicker. After a few minutes of back and forth sucking and fucking, my pace increasing until I was riding the cock and taking it all in my ass, Debbie finally spoke.

"Will you do something for me, honey?" She asked, as she pulled her delicious cock from my lips.

"Anything, ma'am," I moaned as I continued fucking myself, my insatiable hunger to please all that mattered.

"Will you let me be the first in that cute ass of yours?" She asked.

I wanted something warm and hard in my ass, and she was both. I stammered, "I'd l-l-love too, but I'm still nervous."

"I'll go slow, sexy," she smiled. She was so sexy that her words just screamed 'obey'.

"Okay," I whispered, knowing I was going to be in for one hell of a ride.

"Get up and bend over the table, baby," she instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," I agreed, happy to be off my knees. The plastic cock slid out of me and I stood up and stretched, almost falling, forgetting I had pantyhose on and part way down my legs. I looked to the bed to see Oliver slowly sucking Antonio's cock.

Antonio, meanwhile, was texting. He asked, "Christina, do you want more cocks for those pretty lips?"

The question surprised me. I had assumed we were nearing the end of my hotel submission.

When I didn't answer, he said, "I'll take that as a yes."

I couldn't believe how, once the ball of submission started rolling, it seemed literally impossible to stop it. I didn't have a lot of time to consider the newest development as Debbie's hands were on my hips.

"Relax baby," she purred.

It shouldn't have been easy to relax when I was about to lose my anal virginity, yet an odd tranquility descended upon me. Getting fucked was just the next natural progression in my journey to submissive cocksucker. I replied, "I'm ready for your cock, ma'am."

"Good girl," she said, as I felt her cockhead between my ass cheeks.

"Shove it in," I requested, wanting to feel her cock in me.

"You really want it?" she asked, her cockhead at my rosebud, teasing me relentlessly.

"Fuck my man-cunt," I begged. "I want it baaaaaad."

Her cock slammed into me, a searing pain hit me, yet a coursing pleasure at the realization that I was getting fucked instantly dulled it. "All in, my little slut," Debbie informed me.

"Use me as you wish, Mistress," I whimpered, wanting to feel her cock moving in and out of me. I also added the word 'Mistress' to let her understand I was completely at her whim.

"Shit, you are the most eager little straight slut ever," she said, as she began slowly fucking me.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut," I moaned, the pain, although there, irrelevant as the sexual thrill of submission brought such ultimate pleasure to me.

"Slow down, Oliver. I want to shoot my load in our new faggot's mouth," I heard Antonio say.

My mouth again watered with the thought of Antonio's cock in it, as I moaned, "Come fuck my face, sir."

Antonio laughed, "Fuck, we have created a fucking horny little slut."

I moaned in response as Debbie began pumping my ass faster. I felt like a girl, a slut, and I loved it. I wanted a cock in my mouth, I wanted her cum in my ass, I wanted this euphoria of sexual submission to never end.

Antonio's cock appeared in front of my face, and I opened wide as he shoved it in my mouth. Leaning over the table, I couldn't do anything but take his cock in my mouth and allow him to use it as he pleased...and he did...fucking my face roughly. Meanwhile, Debbie followed suit by slamming her cock into me hard, forcing my body to move forward and have Antonio's cock go even deeper into my mouth.

I felt so full, so slutty and so liberated, just as Gary had predicted, as I was used as a personal fuck-toy by two strangers.

After a couple of minutes of being spit-roasted by two cocks, Antonio grunted and, without a word, filled my mouth with his cum. I eagerly swallowed every drop, not that I had much choice as he continued fucking my face.

Debbie asked, a moment later, "Where do you want my cum, slut?"

"Wherever you want to put it, Mistress," I answered, wanting to let her make all my decisions for me.

"Do you want me to give you your first load of cum up that pretty cunt of yours?" she asked, continuing to pound me hard.

"Oh yes, Mistress, breed my cunt," I moaned, wanting to know what it felt like to be a true girl and have a cock cum inside her cunt.

Just then my phone rang.

Antonio grabbed the phone and ordered, "Answer it."

The ring tone told me it was my wife and I protested, "It's my wiiiiife."

He pressed answer and handed it to me. I said, trying not to moan, "Hi, honey."

"How was supper?" she asked, realizing Antonio had put me on speakerphone.

"It was alright," I answered, as Debbie continued fucking me, but now slower.

"Did you do anything else?" she asked.

"Just came back to the hotel to watch porn," I answered, which was kind of correct if you ignored the reality that I was not really watching it, but living it.

"Gay porn?" she joked, after our last conversation.

"And she-male porn," I quipped, which made Debbie give a harder thrust in my ass.

"Have you come yet?" she asked.

"Not yet," I answered. "I'm allowing the pleasure to last as long as I can."

"Hmmmmm," she said. "Will you come for me now?"

"Tell me a dirty story," I said, as my left hand went to my cock.

"Well, tonight while you were out for dinner, I had dinner too. The big cock of one of my ex-students," she began.

I moaned, "Did he only do your ass as I requested?"

"Well, I took his first load down my throat. At that young viral age they can get it back up in seconds. Well, truthfully, they never go down," she continued.

"Oh God," I moaned, as Oliver moved under the table and took my cock in his mouth.

"You like listening to stories of me cheating on you?" she asked.

"Oh yes, baby," I moaned. "Keep telling me your slutty story."

Debbie resumed slamming her cock into my ass, while Oliver deep throated my cock, as Laura continued, "Well, he ate my cunt for an eternity, getting me off three or four times before he ordered that I straddle his big cock and lower my ass on it."

"Oh God, Laura, I'm soooo close," I moaned. She thought it was because of her dirty story, but Oliver's mouth and Debbie's cock had me feeling pleasure unlike anything I had ever experienced.

"I rode with my ass, taking all eight inches deep in me as I bounced up and down on his delicious cock. He called me his teacher slut," she said, her voice dripping with naughtiness.

"You sluuuut," I moaned, Debbie's thrusts so hard that the table was pushed forward, forcing my cock deeper into Oliver's hot mouth.

"He lasted forever, but eventually he filled my ass with his hot seed," she continued, just as I felt my ass sprayed with cum. Debbie continued fucking my ass, unloading every drop of her cum in my bowels.

"Shhhhhhhhit," I screamed, a moment later, as I shot my own load into Oliver's mouth.

"You coming, baby?" she asked. "Coming from listening to me take a big hard cock up my ass?"

"Yesssss," I whimpered, Debbie's cock still in my ass and Oliver still slowly bobbing on mine.

"You're a very bad boy," she cooed.

"So baaaaad," I agreed.

"Do you like the idea of your wife being a little slut?" she asked.

"God, yes," I answered.

"An ass whore?" she continued.

"As long as that cunt of yours is left for me," I said, Debbie pulling out of my well-fucked ass.

"I can't make any promises," she said.

Just then there was another knock at the door.

Thinking on my feet, I said, "Oh, room service is here. I ordered some special dessert and a cocktail. It has been a LONG, HARD, day. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Sure, honey, it's been a LONG, HARD, day for me, too," she said, her words dripping, with innuendo.

Another knock on the door.

"Good night, honey," I said, as Oliver moved out from under the table.

"Good night," she replied and hung up.

"The reinforcements are here," Antonio announced, the plural use of reinforcements both turning me on and scaring me.

"I should get back to the front desk," Debbie said, putting her cock away.

"Answer the door, Christina," Antonio ordered.

"Yes, sir," I nodded. I pulled my pantyhose and panties up, walked to the door, cum slightly leaking from my ass, my face sticky with dried cum, to admit more strangers to serve. After coming, I usually am either tired, or feel guilty for jerking off...yet now I felt neither tired nor guilty (I should have felt both). Instead, I felt a hunger to swallow more cum, take another cock in my ass and be used like the girl I had become.

I opened the door without checking the peephole and saw two men standing there. Neither looked remotely gay. One was bald and tattooed, while the other had long hair as if the eighties hadn't ended yet.

"Wow, Antonio wasn't exaggerating," the bald one said.

"Come on in, boys," Antonio called out.

I moved out of the way as the two men entered my room of gay submission.

The long haired one said, "We don't have much time. We are on stage in an hour."

"This is a cum and go," Antonio chuckled.

The bald man looked at me and said, "Knees, faggot."

"Yes, sir," I agreed, moving to him and dropping to my knees.

"Pull out my cock, bitch," he ordered.

My hands no longer trembled out of nervousness as I eagerly pulled out his still small cock.

"Get it nice and big, cocksucker," he instructed.

I obeyed, taking his cock in my mouth, eager to feel it grow inside me. I started slowly, wanting to enjoy the sensation of its slow growth. I moaned on the cock, letting him know I was enjoying serving him.

Debbie said, "Have fun boys," before leaving.

Antonio said, "Ben, his ass is available too."

"Great," I heard the other stranger say.

A moment later I felt hands on my shoulders, and was instructed by Ben, "On all fours, faggot."

"Yes, sir," I said, the bald man's now seven inch thick cock fully hard.

I got onto all fours on the floor as the bald man lay on the carpet.

Ben pulled my pantyhose and panties back down my legs and got behind me.

I took the bald man's cock back in my mouth as I felt my ass cheeks pulled apart. I had no idea what size cock Ben had, but prayed it wasn't any, bigger than Debbie's.

I began bobbing up and down as I felt the other cock slowly enter my ass.

"Holy shit, he is fucking tight," Ben grunted, as he widened my ass more than Debbie had, the mixture of pain and pleasure back again.

"He's a she," Antonio continued to correct all that referred to me in the masculine tense.

"Well, she has the tightest cunt I've fucked in a long time," Ben replied.

"He was a virgin twenty minutes ago," Oliver added.

"Well, let's teach her how to be a cum bucket," Ben said, another new derogatory term that somehow turned me on. I had already taken a lot of loads in my mouth and one in my ass, I was indeed playing the role of cum bucket today.

Ben's cock slowly filled my ass and it was definitely both wider and longer than Debbie's as he reached new depths in my no longer virgin ass.

The bald man surprised me coming rather quickly, giving me a full load of cum in just a couple of minutes. It was the most a man had come in my mouth yet, and a little of his cum slipped out of my mouth and dropped onto the floor.

Ben, meanwhile, began fucking my ass and, instead of slow strokes to get me used to him, he began fucking me hard, creating a new burning sensation that was not going away.

The bald man ordered, "Clean up the cum you missed, cocksucker."

I lowered myself to the ground, even as my body was being slammed forward, and licked up the cum from the carpet.

"Good girl," he condescendingly said, patting my head.

"Thank you, sir," I ridiculously replied.

"Like my cock in your cunt, slut?" Ben asked.

"I loooove it," I whimpered, meaning it even though it was causing me incredible pain...the underlying pleasure had me wanting more.

Bald guy moved away and Oliver replaced him. "Time to return the favour," Oliver smiled.

"Of course," I said, taking his cock back in my mouth like it was candy...which it had become to me.

Ben kept slamming into my ass and after a couple more minutes, the pain almost gone, he grunted and I got a second load of cum in my man-cunt. He kept spraying his seed in me as I continued bobbing up and down on Oliver's erect lollipop.

Ben pulled out and was replaced almost instantly by Antonio who said, "Move it Ben, time to really destroy this girl's cunt."

Antonio slammed into me completely without warning and I screamed on Oliver's cock like the bitch I was, my ass again reaching new depths of invasion.

"That's it slut, take all my cock," Antonio grunted, pounding my ass relentlessly.

I literally squealed like a girl, unable to multi-task getting thoroughly impaled and sucking a cock at the same time.

Oliver supported me, "Put your hands on my legs and just enjoy the ride, cocksucker."

"Okkkkkkkay," I whimpered, feeling like I was being torn in two by Antonio's cock.

"Tell me how much you like it, bitch," Antonio demanded, not slowing down his assault on my man-cunt.

"I loooove it soooo much," I answered, which was true. The sensation of getting fucked was easily the most sexually thrilling moment of my life and I didn't want it to end.

"Beg for it," he ordered, pulling out.

Suddenly feeling empty and wanting to be filled, I begged like a slutty whore, "Oh God, fill my cunt with that big snake of yours. Fill your whore with your manly cum and make me your submissive fuck-toy biiiitch."

He slammed back into me and resumed pounding my pussy. My breathing was erratic as he fucked me hard for a few minutes before finally releasing a third load of cum in my man-cunt.

Oliver ordered, as Antonio pulled out of my cunt, "Finish what you started, cocksucker."

I took his cock back in my mouth and bobbed hungrily, wanting at least one more load sliding down my throat this crazy, life-altering, incredible evening.

Although my knees ached, my ass was leaking cum, all I wanted to do was swallow Oliver's load. I bobbed up and down and after a few minutes, my jaw now aching; I saw his legs tighten and was rewarded with one last load of cum.

Utterly spent, my belly filled with cum, my ass dripping cum and my body aching, I stood up and went to the bathroom, realizing that only Oliver and Antonio were still in the room. I spent a few minutes in the washroom, returning to the room to see that both Oliver and Antonio were dressed.

"Thanks, Christina, you were one good fuck," Antonio said, slapping my ass before heading out.

Oliver said, "Master Gary has asked me to help you with task four tomorrow morning. You are to meet me at the front lobby at 11:30."

"Why?" I asked.

"Master Gary will tell you. By the way, I sent him quite a few pictures of your night, and even a video of the loss of your virginity," Oliver informed me.

"Oh," was all I could muster. I knew that my marriage, my job and my reputation was on the potential brink of ruin, and I also knew that it was now completely out of my control.

Oliver left me alone and I collapsed on the bed, too exhausted to shower. I had barely fallen asleep when there was a knock on my door. Groggily, I walked to it as the knocking persisted. Looking in the peephole, I saw it was James.

Knowing what he wanted, I let him in even though I was no longer hungry for cock.

I opened the door and looking at my attire he laughed. "Wow, you really are a faggot."

I dropped to my knees, just wanting to get it over with, still barely awake, and fished out his cock.

"Cute and eager, a great mix," he laughed, thinking I was eager to suck him and not eager to get rid of him.

I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking. As I became more awake, my hunger for more cum woke up too, and I shifted from reluctant cocksucker to hungry cocksucker.

"That's it," he groaned. "Take it all in that cocksucking mouth."

I did and wasn't surprised when I got his second load of the crazy day a couple minutes later. The day had started with a load of his cum and ended the same way. Once done, he said, "I think you should offer your services to Kevin."

"I could lose my job," I said, suddenly worried James was going to reveal my little secret to his son.

"Or, you will become indispensable," James shrugged, putting his cock away.

"Please don't tell him," I pleaded, still on my knees.

"As long as you continue to be my cum bucket I have no reason to wreck a great thing," he shrugged, walking out the door.

'Cum bucket,' I thought to myself, that is exactly what I had become. I crawled back into bed, completely exhausted, and fell asleep instantly, not even thinking of what lay ahead.

*****

The end for now...

Coming next month: Cocksucker: Cum Slut

12