Cocksucker: Drag Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Carol began grinding her wet cunt on my face and a minute later I felt my face coated with her cum. I wondered, oddly, if pussy cum worked the same for the complexion as semen.

Meanwhile, Paula's mouth was amazing. It was easily the best blow job I had ever received. She seemed to somehow create a vacuum-like suction the longer she sucked, while somehow simultaneously creating a whirlwind of wetness.

And for the first time in years, I was about to come a second time in twenty minutes.

"Oh God," I groaned, "I'm about to come again."

This made her bob faster, deep-throating my cock completely and in only a few more bobs she was milking my cock of a second straight load.

"Shiiiiit," I groaned, as intense pleasure pulsed through my cock.

"I told you she has the greatest mouth around," Flame smiled, as I lay there completely spent.

"I couldn't disagree," I weakly said.

"Now roll onto your stomach," Flame ordered.

I obeyed, wondering if I was going to get ass-fucked again.

I felt lube on my ass and then a warning, "This may hurt a bit at first."

Before I could respond I felt something wide shoved in me. "Holy fuck," I yelped, in pain.

"Just relax," Flame calmly said, "eventually you'll get used to it."

I wasn't sure that was possible as whatever she shoved up me was bigger than any cock I had taken.

After a couple of minutes, the sharp pain just beginning to fade, Flame ordered, "Stand up, Christina."

I awkwardly moved off the bed, concentrating on not allowing my ass to make contact with anything.

"Do you need to go pee?" She asked.

Realizing I indeed did, I nodded, "Like a racehorse."

"Then go, because you won't be able to for a few hours," she revealed.

I went to walk and winced, the plug in my ass making me walk standing straight up.

"The plug will make you walk like a lady," she called out as I reached the washroom.

As I was peeing, I replayed the week. It was crazy to think about all I had done and was about to do.

I won't get into details of the next hour and a half, yes hour and a half. I had my penis taped in a way it should never be taped, I had panties put on, a strange breast contraption thing, black pantyhose, a red dress, five inch heels, a blonde wig, and a lot of make-up. I wasn't allowed to look at myself in the mirror until I was done.

When finally finished, Carol nodded, "Wow, you're a hotter female than I am."

Paula nodded, "This is your Mona Lisa."

Flame looked me over. "Yep, she is perfection."

Carol ordered, "Pose, princess."

I did, feeling sexy in my new look, even though I hadn't seen myself yet.

"Blow me a kiss," she instructed.

I did.

"May I look in the mirror?" I asked, once my brief photo shoot was done.

"Go ahead," Flame nodded.

I walked, almost fell over; I had forgotten the plug was lodged in my ass and it shifted, making me yelp.

"Careful, honey," Flame said.

"I'm not used to the heels," I admitted.

"Thus the plug," Flame explained, "it forces you to stand upright."

"That it does," I nodded, the sharp pain a reminder to walk like a woman.

I slowly walked to the mirror and when I saw myself I gasped. I didn't recognize me.

I looked voluptuous.

I looked sexy.

I looked completely feminine.

I looked utterly fuckable.

'Did I just think I'd fuck myself?'

"Now you need to practice the walk," Flame declared.

I spent half an hour strutting back and forth, spinning around a bit and wiggling my assets, as Flame called them,

"Paula", she said, "Time to leave."

"I wish we had a couple more hours," Flame sighed.

"Yes, her dance number needs work," Paula nodded.

"But her talent will be impressive," Carol interjected.

"My talent?" I asked.

"Cock sucking," she answered matter of factly.

"What?" I gasped.

"We've got to go now," Flame said. "I'm the MC."

I followed, wondering if Carol was expecting me to suck cock on stage.

A taxi ride later and I was walking into my first ever drag club. Flame said, "Paula, take Christina to the back."

"Yes, Mistress," Paula nodded and I followed her through the very crowded bar, getting my ass grabbed twice along the way.

Once in the back room, there were five drag queens already there. Not to brag, but I felt that I was easily the sexiest and prettiest of the bunch.

Paula said, "We will be starting right away."

"Okay," I nodded, with my identity covered in the outfit and make-up, I wasn't really nervous.

I grabbed a glass to get a drink of water and another drag queen said, "Don't do that darling, you'll wreck your lipstick."

Although dying of thirst, as the outfit was heavy and made me sweat and the back room was a fucking sauna, I reluctantly put the glass back.

Suddenly, I heard Flame's voice. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, do we have a delicious show for you...it's amateur survivor night."

The crowd went wild as I wondered what she meant by the word 'survivor'.

She then introduced each of us, me going last. She said, "And last, but certainly not least is a very first time performer, Christina."

As I walked out, almost falling on my first step, I was greeted with loud cheers, cattle calls and whistles. I felt like a celebrity.

I did an awkward wave and then, feeling sexy, blew a kiss to the clearly gay boys up front.

"I think our Christina is a bit of a diva," Flame declared, which for some reason got more cheers and cat calls.

Eventually, Flame announced, "Round 1-dancing."

Again, the crowd roared. Apparently, this group was easily impressed.

Each of us had to dance for one song. I went last and went to Aerosmith's 'Dude Looks Like a Lady.'

Each girl before me was pretty good, and one was amazing. I was pretty sure I was going to lose.

As I started dancing, and heard the cheers from the crowd, I became Beyonce. I shook my booty, I strutted with confidence and I flirted like hell. I forgot I was a man, I forgot I had a penis, as I became Christina...just like Flame had predicted.

The louder the cheers got, and the naughtier the cat calls, the more I wanted to please.

I was in a zone and was disappointed when the song finally came to an end. The loud roar from the crowd implied they enjoyed my performance and although maybe I'm biased it seemed I got the loudest applause.

Flame came on stage and said, "That was so sexy she lit my Flame."

This got huge laughter from the crowd.

"Unfortunately, it's time to say goodbye to two of our contestants as only four can advance to the second round," she began. "So judges, please tell us the scores for each of our performers."

A flamboyant black man came on stage and read the scores. "Star 43.2, Kiss 39.3, Jazz 43.9, Sarah Sue 41.4, Kim Kim 39.1 and Christine 47.8."

I couldn't believe it, not only had I won, I had really won. I felt a rush go through me at my victory, not one to usually win anything.

"Sorry Kiss, sorry Kim Kim but you're done for tonight," Flame said. After a pause she continued, "but there are still four contestants left and we will go directly to round two. Diva trivia."

My eyes went big. I was new to this world, and knew little about it.

"I will ask a question and each of you will choose A, B, C, or D," Flame explained and asked, "Are you ready?"

We all agreed as we sat on stools and were given big cubes with A-D, the other two spots had a drag queen sucking cock, and a drag queen taking it from behind. I had to laugh.

"Question one," Flame began. "What year did the lovely Judy Garland's Wizard of Oz come out in theatres?"

Oddly, I knew this for some reason.

"Is it

a-1925

b-1939

c-1944

d-1958?" Flame asked.

I quickly turned to 'b'.

"Of course, the answer is 'b'," Flame announced.

I had no idea how the others answered, as Flame went to the next question. "Question two. What band did Boy George play for?"

I knew this answer too.

"Is it

a-Wham!

b-Blur

c-Duran Duran

d-Culture Club?" Flame questioned.

I flipped to 'd', pretty happy with the first two questions. Although I had no idea what competitions would follow, I didn't want to lose.

"The answer is Culture Club," Flame revealed, "and, by the way, they are back together."

The crowd cheered at the news, as I pondered to myself wasn't he dead? Apparently not.

"Question three. Which of the following actors is not gay.

a-Neil Patrick Harris

b-Rupert Everett

c-Johnny Depp

d-Sean Hayes," Flame continued.

I didn't know who Sean Hayes was, but I was pretty sure Johnny Depp was straight so I turned to 'c'.

"Of course the answer is 'c', although most of us wish Johnny would cross over to our side," Flame announced getting cheers. She then added, glancing back at me, "Once you do, you never go back,"

"Question four. Which of the following singers is not gay.

a-Ricky Martin

b-Adam Levine

c-Elton John

d-George Michael," she listed.

I knew Elton John and George Michael were gay, but the other two I had no idea. I vaguely recalled Adam Levine dating a supermodel so I choose him.

"And although we are pretty sure he would look great with a cock in his mouth, Adam is sadly straight," Flame declared.

"Number five, in a recent survey of gay men, what song is the greatest tribute to them? Is it,

a-YMCA

b-Dancing Queen

c-It's Raining Men

d-I Will Survive," Flame declared.

I shook my head. All four of those seemed like logical choices. I chose 'YMCA' first and then at the last second switched to 'I Will Survive'. Unfortunately they were both wrong.

Flame announced, echoing my thinking, "All four are great gay anthems of course, but the number one choice was 'Dancing Queen'."

"Question six, how many colours were on the original Rainbow Flag?

a-4

b-6

c-8

d-10," Flame questioned.

I had no idea. So I picked four because 'a' hadn't been the correct answer yet.

Unfortunately, I was wrong.

"The answer was eight, unlike the six it currently is," Flame revealed that I was wrong again.

"Question number seven, what does the orange colour in the Rainbow Flag stand for?

a-healing

b-sexuality

c-nature

d-spirit," Flame questioned.

I again had no clue. Each sounding logical. Honestly, I had no idea what colours the flag even had. After some contemplation I chose a, because it still hadn't been the correct answer.

"The answer is 'a', healing," Flame revealed, meaning I finally guessed correctly.

Flame continued, "Question eight, which country first allowed same sex marriage?

a-Netherlands

b-Canada

c-Belgium

d-Russia."

I again had no clue, but knowing that Canada had the charter of rights and freedoms, I guessed 'b'.

I was again wrong and I cursed myself when Flamed announced, "Although three of these countries have, it was Netherlands that was the first."

I sighed, 'Amsterdam', of course.

"Only two questions left," Flame announced.

"What invention did Allen Gant Jr invent in 1959?" Flame asked. "Was it,

a-Mini skirt

b-Lace bra

c-Pantyhose

d-Cock ring."

I again had no idea, but guessed pantyhose for the sheer reason that I had a pantyhose fetish.

To my surprise I was right.

"The answer is pantyhose," Flame announced.

I now had seven of nine right which I thought was pretty good.

"The last question. Sticking with pantyhose, which celebrity is getting credit for the return of nude pantyhose popularity? Is it,

a-Katy Perry

b-Taylor Swift

c-Kate Middleton

d-Hilary Clinton," Flame questioned.

I pondered this one. I figured if I got it right I would likely advance. Yet, I really had no clue. After changing my answer twice, I finally went with Taylor Swift recalling her in nylons at some awards show.

Flame revealed, "And it's the Duchess of York, of course, who wears them every day."

I sighed, now I really wasn't sure if I had done enough to advance.

"Coming in first getting all ten correct is Star and coming in second with eight is Sarah Sue, both will advance to round three. So either Christina or Jazz will have their Flame extinguished," she declared, laughing at the very bad pun based on her name.

"Leaving the stage and coming in last is...Jazz," Flame revealed, meaning I was still alive.

I felt a rush of adrenaline at still being in the competition, even if barely.

"So Christina, you squeaked by and now advance to the third round," Flame said.

I gave a small bow as Flame declared, "Now the game gets fun."

The crowd roared. I felt both excited and nervous about what the next challenge may be.

Flame continued, "If I can have my volunteers come up here now."

I watched as nine men with looks ranging from flamboyantly gay to mafia hit man came on stage.

Three men lined up in front of each of us and I knew without Flame announcing it what the next task was and I hoped I was right. In front of me was a large, chubby black man, a skinny white guy who dripped gay and a middle aged man who looked like he was a CEO for some big company.

"Our most popular challenge, speed cock sucking. The rule is simple whichever two of our sluts swallow three loads first advance to the final," Flame said.

Yep, I was right.

"On your knees, get set and blow," Flame declared, again laughing at her own joke.

Realizing the contest was under way, I quickly fished out the black guy's cock and was disappointed to learn that not all black guys are hung like horses. He was smaller than me, which made it easy to take all his cock in my mouth.

I bobbed hungrily, hoping that deep throating his small cock would get him off quickly. I also created extra saliva like Paula had done to me in hopes of giving him the pleasure that would get him off.

I was rewarded for my eagerness when he grunted and came in my mouth. As soon as he was done and moved out of the way, the next guy moved up and I eagerly fished out his cock, likely looking like the cock hungry slut I had become.

Flame announced, "Christina is on to dick two."

That meant I was in the lead, which excited me.

The white gay guy had a much bigger cock, and I took it in my mouth and began bobbing.

Flame announced, "Both Star and Sarah Sue are also on to pecker two, it's going to be a race to the finish."

I sighed, realizing my lead was short and everything would depend on the stamina of the guys in front of us.

I replicated the extra saliva that seemed to work so well as I continued furiously bobbing on the kid's long dick.

"All three are bobbing like the cock sluts they are,"' Flame narrated.

"That's it bitch, keep it up and I'll reward you with a full day's worth of cum,"' the guy said, his voice so high it confirmed my suspicions.

I did, hoping that meant he was close.

Unfortunately, Flame announced, "Sarah Sue is going for snake number three."

This redoubled my efforts to get this load and I tried taking all his cock in.

"Close, bitch," he said in his high pitched voice and seconds later I felt a second load slide down my throat.

As soon as he was done, I moved around him, and like a hungry cock slut, went to my third guy, fished out his small, but incredibly thick dick, and deep-throated it.

"Christina is on her third cock and looks like she is determined to make the final," Flame announced.

The cock grew quickly in my mouth and although his thickness stretched my mouth, I could easily deep throat him.

I bobbed hungrily, determined to finish first, or at the very least second. Even though I had no idea what the final entailed.

"And Sue is also on to dick three. It will be a race to the finish. And the last load must be coated on your face for dramatic effect."

I wanted to joke about my makeup being ruined, but a mouthful of cock and a determination to win prevented me.

I began to panic when Flame announced, "and Sarah Sue is about to get her face painted."

I needed to make him cum. I needed to win. I bobbed hungrily praying he was going to pull out at any second. It felt like eternity but was likely no more than a couple of excruciating minutes of uncertainty before he pulled out and immediately began coating my face with cum. I felt a rush of adrenaline course through me as if I had just scored the winning goal in a hockey game...which was absurd and yet true.

Flame immediately announced "and we have our second finalist in Christina."

My face coated with hot cum, I looked over to see Star still bobbing away.

"So the final tonight will be between Sarah Sue and Christine," Flame announced, just as Star got her face coated in cum. "Quite the trooper, our Star is," Flame added, which got a round of applause.

I was very curious what the final challenge would be. My first thought was I was somehow, someway getting fucked. It really seemed to be the only thing left. And my hunger for cock, mixed with my desire to win, had me willing to do whatever was requested.

"The finale is called, 'The More the Merrier'," Flame announced.

I was curious and expecting more cock.

"You have twenty minutes to get as many guys off as you can," she explained.

My restricted cock flinched with excitement at the idea of being a complete cock slut.

"Of course," Flame smiled looking at both of us, "there is a catch."

I asked, "What is it?"

"The guys are completely helpless," she revealed.

"Aren't they always," My competitor joked, which got laughter from the crowd.

Flame agreed, "That can be true. But in this final competition, the key is you do all the work."

"Again, I see no difference," Sarah Sue quipped.

Flame shook her head, "you're soooo bad. But let me clarify, "They won't pull out their cocks, nor will they fuck you, you fuck them."

After a pause, she added, "The entire bar is your playground. Do you understand the rules?"

"Yes," both of us said, even as I scanned the crowd for a group I could focus on.

"On your marks...get set...blow," Flame declared.

I laughed as I walked off the stage and to a group of three nerdy looking guys. Reaching them, I asked, "Do you guys want to play?"

"Sure thing," one nodded.

I pondered the most efficient way to do this and realized sucking and hand jobs was likely the best way. I fished out all three cocks, took the one in the middle that was almost completely erect in my mouth, while I simultaneously stroked the other two.

Knowing that hands jobs seldom do the trick on their own, I took turns sucking each of their cocks.

I really had no idea how long I was pleasing the three, likely about five minutes, but it felt like an eternity before I could tell one was near eruption. I bobbed hungrily on his cock and in only a few seconds felt his cum slide down my throat.

Deciding, with only two cocks, to use both my holes, I stood up, positioned one on his knees and the other standing in front of me as I got on all fours, lifted up my skirt and moved my ass back.

It was awkward, but I managed to back up on his cock and take it in my already well fucked man cunt. I also then leaned forward and took the other stiff cock in my mouth.

I began rocking back and forth, taking one deep in my cunt and the other deep in my mouth. As soon as I got in a constant rhythm I heard their breathing increase and felt cum slide down my throat while seconds later I also felt cum shoot in my cunt.

I milked for a few seconds, it was the slut thing to do, and then crawled to the closest guy to me and fished his cock out. It was huge. Ten inches at least.

"Take it in your ass, slut," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, turning around, even though I knew it would tear me apart.

I asked, "Someone come and give me their cock," as I leaned back and slowly pushed the massive cock in my cunt.