Cocksucker: Drag Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh," I groaned, his cock making me burn.

Jazz, another of the drag queens, moved in front of me and I asked, through gritted teeth, "Can you give me a moment?"

She laughed, "Sure, slut."

"Ooooooooooh, God," I whimpered, as all ten inches filled me.

Once all in, my ass on fire, "I fished out, with a lot of work, Jazz's rather small cock, and took it in my mouth. I replicated the double pleasure rocking horse motion and although my ass burned for most of it, I got into a good rhythm and began to really enjoy the big dick in my cunt.

Jazz didn't take long, and I felt her load shoot in my mouth.

As soon as she slid out, I began bouncing back on the big dick, wanting to get him off.

"Faster, slut," he ordered. And I obeyed, riding his cock as fast as I could, my moans loud.

He warned a minute later, "Here it comes, slut," and I felt a second load fill my cunt.

As soon as he was done, I stood up, feeling cum leaking out of me.

I looked around and a guy in a suit asked, "Want another cock?"

"Yessss," I nodded, going to him and fishing out his cock.

"Two minutes left," Flame declared.

Wanting one more load I bobbed furiously on his cock.

"Oh yes," he groaned.

"One minute," Flame announced.

I continued my hungry bobbing.

"Thirty seconds."

I couldn't do any more than keep bobbing like the cum hungry slut I was.

"Ten seconds."

He pulled out and immediately I felt his cum hit me in the face.

Flame laughed, "Just before the bell."

"Well, it wasn't even close, milking six loads in twenty minutes, three more than her competitor, is Christina."

My cunt leaking with cum, my face dripping with cum, I stood up off my weary knees and blew Flame a kiss.

"Get up here, slut," she said.

On stage, I was given a gold crown.

Flame kissed both my cheeks and whispered, "Your Master would be proud."

"Thanks," I nodded, suddenly completely exhausted.

Carol walked over and handed me her phone.

"That was very impressive," Master Gary said.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"The live feed was very enjoyable," he revealed.

"L-l-live feed?" I stammered.

"Yep," he said. "Over a hundred thousand people watched it."

"No way," I said, in utter shock.

"Don't worry, I also made sure to get it on video," he said.

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Have you ever joined the mile high club?" he asked.

"No," I admitted.

Task six is to blow someone on the plane," he said.

"Oh," again all I could say back.

"Also, you must wear nylons underneath your business suit tomorrow and heels and you cannot take them off until you are in your bedroom at home," he added.

"Really?" I asked.

"Actually, task seven is a lot more intriguing, but I'll save that until you get home, cocksucker," he said.

"Yes, Master," I agreed, before adding, "and then I'll get my ring back?"

"I'm a man of my word, cocksucker," he said. "Enjoy the rest of your night."

"I will," I said, handing Carol back the phone.

The rest of the night I danced, got pretty drunk, blew a black guy in the washroom, and ended up taking three college guys back to my hotel room for a crazy orgy where I took a few more loads, shot one myself in a black guy, and finished the night so drunk and submissive that I drank one guy's piss while simultaneously being fisted...it wasn't appealing at all, but I had come to the point where I was willing to do anything for cock.

I woke up the next day my ass burning, my head thumping and my phone ringing.

Answering it, I said, "Hello?"

"Hi, baby," my wife greeted, "how was your last night in San Fran?"

Last night coming flooding back, I answered, "It was a once in a lifetime experience."

"How so?" she asked.

"I went to a drag queen show," I answered honestly.

"Did you get hit on?" she teased.

"More than once," I again answered the truth.

"I better be careful or you'll turn into a faggot," she joked.

"Yes, I'll become a complete drag queen," I joked back, finding the conversation completely surreal.

"I bet you would look great as a girl," she teased.

"That's what all the boys I fucked last night said," I bluntly said.

"Well, maybe I'll have to fuck you when you get home today," she quipped.

"I'll be your bitch," I replied, the idea of her fucking me suddenly a hot possibility.

"You've always been my bitch," she shot back.

"Ouch," I laughed.

"So I'll see you in a few hours," she said.

"I can't wait," I said, which was true.

"Me either," she said back.

"Love you," I said, knowing that this surreal past few days was almost done and my life would likely get back to normal when I fulfilled two more tasks.

"Love you too," she replied.

Once she hung up, I got up, pondering my next task and the attire he expected me to wear.

I sighed, knowing that I would get a ton of looks wearing a suit and heels. Yet, I also knew I was going to obey the order.

The trickier part was sucking a stranger on the plane. I mean even after all the crazy success I'd had finding cock, this was going to be a challenge.

Yet, oddly, I couldn't deny that I was also excited about trying to accomplish the task...I had without a doubt become a cocksucker and I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to quit cold turkey once I returned home.

Of course, I would learn very soon that Master Garry had bigger plans yet for me...

But that will have to wait for the exciting conclusion of COCKSUCKER...Master & Mistress

The End...

Well...for a day or two!