Cocksucker: Master & Mistress

Story Info
Crossdressing cocksucker returns home to one last surprise.
5.7k words
4.59
150.8k
187

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Crossdressing cocksucker returns home to one last surprise

You do not need to read the first parts to enjoy this story of a straight man who gets submerged into the drag queen world of San Francisco. (but obviously it helps). In case you are curious how this straight married man got into this predicament here is a brief summary of the first six chapters of "Cocksucker":

Chapter 1: Cocksucker.

Chapter 2: Cocksucker Training

Chapter 3: Crossdressing

Chapter 4: Cum Bucket

Chapter 5: Cum Slut

Chapter 6: Drag Queen

Chris, a married straight man, is stuck at the airport when his flight is delayed and, while waiting at the bar, he is slyly seduced by a younger man. After submitting to him in a washroom stall, he must complete seven humiliating tasks to get his wedding ring back. Task one was to walk around with cum on his face until he got to his hotel room hundreds of miles away and go tell the women at the check in counter why he was late for his flight ("I was sucking cock in the bathroom").

Task two was to service a very gay hotel clerk and begin his training of being a cocksucker. He also gets his first blow job from a man. Disobeying an order from his Master also leads him to sucking an older man's cock.

Task three was to go and purchase lingerie at an adult store and wear it underneath his clothes at all times. This led to a visit to a glory hole and the beginning of cross-dressing. He also ends up learning the older man he sucked last night is his boss's father which complicates matters greatly. He also ends up the centerpiece of a gay sex train as he takes his first three loads in his ass...including losing his anal virginity to a she-male.

Task four was to get a manicure, pedicure and full Brazilian to make him even more like a girl.

Task five was for him to dress up as a girl and enter the amateur drag queen competition at a local drag queen bar.

Task six is for him to join the mile high club for cocksuckers while wearing a suit, nylons underneath and his high heel shoes.

Task seven still hasn't been disclosed.

I hope you enjoy the concluding adventures of a once straight married man.

Thanks to: goamz86, Wayne, and Robert for editing this final chapter.

*****

Ironically, as I got dressed in my suit, I actually kind of felt out of place in it, beginning to get used to the drag queen attire.

Paul showed up just as I was packing up, to retrieve the drag queen gear.

I thanked him. "Thank you so much for helping me last night."

"No problem," he said, "it's always great to help someone discover who they really are."

"This was just a few days getaway," I pointed out.

"Oh, I know you think that, but the reality is, once you put on the persona, you become it," he said.

I joked, "I just won't put it on again."

He laughed, "It's not that easy. I was once like you, although my marriage had already ended so I didn't have any collateral damage in regards to the new me and my family, but like I said, once you cross the invisible line of social expectations and become who you were meant to be, there is no going back."

"But I love my wife and my kids," I pointed out, worried that he may be correct. Based on my willingness to obey and my constant hunger for cock, it was hard to argue that just by leaving a city I would quit having these cravings...cravings I was having at this minute.

"And they will learn to love you for who you are too," he said, "if they really love you. Ever see that new show starring Jeffrey Tambor called Transparent?"

"No," I admitted.

"Watch it," he said. "It's a pretty authentic show about someone deciding to stop hiding behind the façade of social norms and a family coming to grips with his-her decision."

"Still, how does one say to his wife he loves her but also loves cock?" I asked, being blunt with him.

"It's not easy," he said, "and luckily I didn't have to do it. But, you have two choices. One, the easy one, keep living the lie. Or, two, take the risk and be who you really are."

"And what am I?" I asked, genuinely confused. I wasn't gay, I loved my wife, and enjoyed sex with her the rare times we had it, but I also loved sex with men and dressing up as a woman.

"Bisexual? A crossdresser?" He shrugged. "They are just labels. In the end you are just you...no more, no less."

I pondered that. My wife was the most thoughtful, caring woman I knew. She had always supported me and if anyone would accept that her husband liked dressing up as a woman and having sex with men, well...maybe...it was her.

"I'll have to put some real thought into this," I finally said.

"I know," he nodded, "it's a lot easier to tell someone what they should do, since I'm not the one that has to do it."

I nodded.

"But, I will tell you this. Once I accepted who I was, regardless of how others judged me, I finally began to be myself again and I have never been happier than I am now," he explained.

"It was an amazing few days," I nodded.

"It can be an amazing life," he pointed out.

"Thanks for this talk," I said.

He handed me a card. "Feel free to give me a call or a text if you want to talk."

"Thanks, I will," I nodded.

"Good luck," he said, giving me a hug, my hard cock poking him.

"Thanks," I again repeated, before adding, "for everything."

He looked at me and asked with a smile, "Do you have time for a quickie?"

"Me doing you, or you doing me?" I asked.

"Why, both of course," he smiled.

Two minutes later, we were both on our sides in a male sixty-nine, bobbing on each other's cocks.

Five minutes later, we were both swallowing each other's loads.

Ten minutes later, he was gone and I was again dressed in my suit, with thigh high stockings on underneath and black heels on my feet instead of business shoes.

I checked out, headed to the airport, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone who noticed the bizarre footwear choice I was wearing. That said, this being San Francisco it was unlikely anyone would think much about it.

I arrived at the airport, had a bite to eat (realizing all I had had to eat this morning was cum, and for that matter all I had had last night was cum) and then pulled out my iPad and read a book while waiting for my flight.

About half an hour before the flight was to load, I looked at the different people waiting in the area for a potential male to suck off. There were a few that were alone and I noticed one older man who kept looking at my heels.

Testing my theory that he may be my best option, I slipped my foot out of my heel and watched him stare at it. Taking a risk, a minute later, I slid my foot back in my heel and walked over to him.

I greeted, "Hi, I'm Chris."

"Hi," he greeted, looking nervous.

"Are you on this flight?" I asked, noticing he didn't offer his name.

"Yes," he nodded.

"To visit or are you from there?" I asked, trying to draw him in through conversation.

"Visiting my daughter," he answered, keeping his answers short.

"Cool, it's a great city," I continued, keeping it light as I stretched out my legs to see if he went to my heels.

He did.

"So," I asked, leaning closer so no one else could hear, "Are you a heels man or a nylons man?"

His face flushed, but he didn't say anything.

Leaning closer, I whispered, "If you are interested in getting your rocks off, meet me in the bathroom on the plane ten minutes after the seatbelt light goes off."

I then stood up and went to buy a Coke before the flight, strangely giddy with anticipation of whether my seduction worked.

Eventually, I was on the plane and I was already sitting down when he walked by me. I gave a smile, offering my services as best I could.

As soon as we were in air and the seat belt sign was off, I timed it for eight minutes and then headed back to the washroom. Seeing him, luckily in the very last row, I gave a nod and went to the washroom. I waited a couple of minutes before I felt the door open and he came in.

He locked the door and I wordlessly fished out his cock from my seated position on the closed toilet seat.

It was already semi-hard and I quickly took the smallish cock in my mouth. He groaned as I began bobbing.

Knowing time was of the essence, never knowing when someone else would need to use the tiny room, I got him hard and then began quickly bobbing, wanting his load and the accomplishment of task six.

Thankfully, he had a quick trigger and he shot his load down my throat in only a couple of minutes.

I swallowed it all and then smiled, looking up at him, "Thanks."

His face was flushed and he quickly put his cock away and scurried out of the washroom without a word.

I began to get up when another man, a teenager walked in. He said, "Want another load, cocksucker?"

I didn't know how he knew I was in there other than seeing two guys go in, but I asked, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," he answered, as he locked the door.

Deciding one more load before returning home wouldn't hurt, I fished out his cock once he turned around and was surprised to see a thick seven inch cock.

"Nice," I approved, as I stroked it.

"Get sucking faggot," he ordered shoving his cock in my mouth.

I didn't like being called a faggot, but I began bobbing on his cock hoping for another quick load.

"That's it cocksucker," he groaned, "worship my dick."

And I did. I bobbed hungrily, wanting to feel his load explode in my mouth. There was no doubt about it, once a cock was in front of me I was nothing more than a cocksucker, literally unable to resist such a delicious temptation.

After a couple of minutes, he grabbed my head and began fucking my face. I gagged a couple of times as his entire cock slammed into my mouth, his balls bouncing on my chin.

"I'm going to coat your faggot face with my cum, cocksucker," he declared, after a rough minute of face fucking.

When he pulled out, I opened wide, hoping to catch as much of it as possible in my mouth, not wanting a facial at the moment or to get any cum on my suit.

His first rope of cum shot high hitting me on the forehead and in my hair. A second rope hit me directly between my eyes, while a third rope landed in my open mouth and chin. A final drip landed on my pants before he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

I retrieved every last remnant of his cum before he pulled out and said, "Thanks, cocksucker."

He put his cock away, washed his hands and exited. I quickly locked the door, grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the cum off my trousers. I then looked in the small mirror and saw that he had really coated my face and got a fair amount in my hair.

I used half a roll of toilet paper and water to try and clean myself up. My hair on the top now a little stiff, as if I was using gel (similar to Cameron Diaz in 'There's Something About Mary').

Taking a deep breath, worried I would have many eyes on me when I exited the washroom, I walked out and returned to my seat, avoiding eye contact with other passengers.

The rest of the flight was uneventful and when it landed, I began trying to figure out how I was going to slyly get into the house while wearing heels and nylons.

As I walked into the airport, the teenager came up behind me and said, rather loudly, "Great mouth, cocksucker."

"Thanks," I whispered, as he walked away, my face going red at his loud obnoxious statement and attempt to embarrass me.

I walked to the luggage carousel where I again saw the teenager. My first thought strangely was maybe I could get one more load in my mouth before returning to normality...I really was a cocksucker.

As the luggage started coming down the conveyer belt, I kept looking at him, kind of feeling like I was in high school again and trying to get the attention of a girl.

He noticed and smirked, before walking over to me, already having his luggage, he said, loud enough for the few people near me to hear, "Wanting another load?"

My face went red at such a blunt obnoxious question.

"Answer me, cocksucker," he demanded.

"Yes," I whispered, my hunger for cock overpowering my shame.

"Yes, what!" He questioned.

"Yes, I want another load," I sheepishly admitted.

"Another load of what?" He continued, clearly not remotely caring about how he was perceived by the onlookers and their gaping mouths.

"Of your cum," I whispered, just as my bag came into view.

I went to grab my suitcase when he questioned, even louder, "What do you want another load of?"

I grabbed my suitcase and began walking away, worried that someone I know would see me.

The teen followed and said, "Answer me cocksucker, I know you want it."

I stopped and said, "Please, not so loud."

"Okay," he nodded, actually lowering his voice. "Do you have a car here?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Good, you can give me a ride home," he said.

"Okay," I agreed, "where do you live?"

"On Harper Avenue," he said.

"That's actually on my way home," I said, thankful it wasn't way out of the way.

"Good, let's go," he said.

Once in the car he asked, "Want to take my load now?"

I said, "Rather public, isn't it?"

"I suppose it is," he nodded. "I have a garage where we can have some privacy."

"Okay," I nodded, and began driving. Twenty minutes later, I was getting close to his house when I asked, "Address."

"412," he said, before asking, "are you just a cocksucker or do you take it in your ass?"

I lied, not wanting it in the ass at the moment, wanting to make it quick so I could get home to Laura, "Just a cocksucker."

"Huh," he shrugged, "I would have assumed you would be a two hole cum bucket."

"Sorry," I shrugged.

"It's all right," he laughed, as I pulled up in front of his house.

"We probably have half an hour before my Dad gets home," he said.

"Okay," I nodded, nervous to be sucking a cock just a few minutes away from my house, yet, hungry to have his big dick back in my mouth.

"Let's go," he said, before adding, "and grab my suitcase."

I obeyed, getting his suitcase and following him into his garage.

As soon as the door was closed, I wordlessly dropped to my knees, fished out his cock and took it in my mouth.

"Fuck, you're one eager cum slut," he groaned.

I moaned on his cock in response, as his half erect member grew in my mouth.

After a couple of minutes, he said, "I bet you would love it in the ass."

Although I wouldn't mind one last ass fuck, I really wanted his load in my mouth, the one he refused by coating my face earlier.

I bobbed faster, wanting his load, and worried his father would show up and catch an older man blowing his son.

"I'm going to tap that ass one day, cocksucker," he said, as he began fucking my face again.

I immediately realized I had created a new potential predicament by driving him home. I had to hope he wasn't paying attention to my license plate as I didn't want to be a regular cocksucker for an eighteen year old. Well, that's not true, I'd love to be a regular cocksucker for an eighteen year old, especially a dominant, all business kid like him, yet I sure didn't want to be outed.

He grunted and this time deposited his load down my throat.

As he slowed down, a moment later, he said, "Fuck, you have a great mouth."

When he pulled out a minute later, I stood up and said, "I've really got to get going."

"Sure thing, cocksucker," he said.

Not wanting any small talk, I quickly left the garage and went to my car. As I began to pull away, I saw a blue truck pull into the driveway.

'Shit, that was close,' I thought to myself.

A couple of minutes later my phone rang. I pulled over and answered it.

"Hi, honey," I greeted.

"Hi, baaaaaby," she responded, sounding slightly distracted.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm feeling completely amazing," she said, with a moan.

I asked, "Are you that excited for me to get home?"

"Yes, baby," she purred, "I can't wait for you to walk through that door."

"Me either," I replied, although I immediately wasn't sure how I was going to explain the heels or the nylons.

"How long, baby?" She asked.

"Ten minutes," I answered, my cock getting hard thinking about fucking my wife when I got home.

"I'm not sure I can wait that long," she moaned.

"Did you start without me?" I asked.

"I've been going at it for a while now," she purred.

"I'm on my way," I promised.

"I have a big surprise for you baby," she said, "and I do mean a B-I-G, big, surprise."

"I can't wait to see it," I said, my cock rock hard.

"Ironically, oh God, fuuuuuk," she moaned loudly, obviously playing with herself, "you've already seen this big surprise."

"I have?" I asked.

"Oh yesss, up close and personal," she replied confusing me, "and it's sooooo fucking big."

"Well, don't come before I get home," I teased, even though I was very confused by her words and her out of character nasty tongue. Actually, all our conversations since I was gone had been out of character for my usually reserved wife.

"No promises," she purred, "now hurry your ass up."

"Yes. Ma'am," I joked.

"It's Mistress," she corrected and then hung up.

I gasped to myself at the term 'Mistress' after my crazy last few days.

I pulled back into my driveway fifteen minutes later, traffic being a bitch, curious as hell as to what the big surprise was. Even after all the naughty phone talk, this was really hot.

Part of me felt guilty after all I had done behind her back, and yet the past few days had also opened me up sexually and created some fun verbal foreplay between Laura and me...maybe this would rekindle our long dormant sex life.

Pulling into my drive way, I parked, took a deep breath and headed into the house, heels still on. I decided I would quickly say I have to go to the washroom first and get out of the heels and nylons.

Yet, as soon as I walked in the door the watershed moment of clarity hit in an instant.

"Pound my asshole," my wife demanded, as I closed the door. "Ream it completely."

"Get in here, cocksucker," said male voice I recognized immediately.

Master Gary was in my house; apparently he was fucking my wife in the ass. An ass that had never even been teased in our long sexual history, her words very blunt, 'That is a one way hole'.

"Oh God, I love your cooooooock in my shit box," my wife moaned loudly, even though she knew I was in the house and able to hear her. Hearing her talk so nasty made my cock flinch even as I knew she was cheating on me...with my Master.

"Now, cocksucker," he demanded.

Defeated and shocked, I kept the heels on and turned the corner into my living room and walked in on my wife, on all fours, getting pounded from behind by my Master, assumedly in the ass based on her demands...as I mentioned, a hole she had never offered me.

"Hey, babbbbbby," she greeted, completely naked except for a garter-belt and white stockings.

"Get naked, cocksucker," he ordered.

"What is going on?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious. He was fucking my wife's ass.

"Oh shit, ream my asshole, baby," Laura begged, beginning to bounce back to meet his hard thrusts. I winced at her calling him 'baby', that was my nickname.

"You really are oblivious," he said, shaking his head.

"I'm about to commmmmme," my wife declared, ignoring that I was watching her being sodomized.

12