Cocksucking College Sister: Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked in the mirror and gasped, "Holy crap." She began to fix her hair while I stretched and slowly got dressed.

Once both of us looked respectable, I kissed her one last time and looked into her eyes and said sincerely, meaning every word, "Lilly, I love you and regardless of whether we do this again, which I hope we do, I will always respect you for the sweet, kind-hearted and sexy woman you are."

Lilly smiled and replied, "I love you too."

"And I hope this is just the beginning, Lilly," I added, my voice soft and tender.

We returned to the party, which hadn't began to slow down even though it was after one and I sat at a table with two open but completely full bottles of wine. I poured myself a glass and relaxed.

A few minutes and a full glass later, Mom joined me at a table and startled me when her hand fell onto my knee.

I looked at her and she smiled, and I noticed for the first time how Mom and Lilly had the same sweet smile. She asked, "Enjoying the party?"

"Very much so," I answered, although she would never guess why.

"Good," she said, "you seemed to disappear for a while."

I shrugged, "Oh, I was around."

Out of the blue, she asked the oddest question. "Remember a couple summers ago when someone tried to break into the house?"

"Yeah," I said, surprised by the question, but remembering more how freaked out it made my mother. "It freaked you out big time."

"Yes it did. It freaked me out so much we got a whole new security system," she added.

"And the German Shepherd," I added, not yet catching on to where my mother was going with this.

"Yes, and Sisco," she smiled, before adding, "Well, after that I made your Father also put video cameras everywhere," she revealed. She waited for me to connect the dots and my mouth dropped open. Her smile got bigger and her hand seemed to move just slightly up my leg as she added, "We even have one in the wine cellar and our bedroom."

My eyes went big; Mom must have seen what her son and daughter had done.

I was speechless. Mom's smile was not one of disappointment or disgust, but if I was reading it right, it was one of lust, the exact same look Lilly had not once, not twice, but three times today. Silence lingered as she allowed me to process this bombshell and I tried to find a way to explain what Lilly and I had done.

Was Mom hitting on me? Her hand on my leg and the thought that she might be had my cock already on the rise again.

Finally, I went to speak, but Mom's finger went to my lips as her other hand reached my cock. "Let's dance," she ordered, giving my cock a solid squeeze and pulling me up from my chair.

A slow song played, Air Supply's 'Making Love Out of Nothing At All', and she pulled herself into me and asked the question every son dreams his mother will ask him at one point in their lives, "So Anthony, do you want to fuck Mommy?"

The end

12