Cocktail Party

Story Info
Jenna attends party with Sir James.
1.8k words
3.97
43.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

"The guest will be here any minute Jenna. Let's see how you look!"

You walked over to Sir James and stood silently before him. You went over in your mind his instructions. O.K I've bathed and shaved as he asked. No make-up and no clothes except the patent leather extreme high-heeled pumps. I hope I pass.

He scanned you with a discerning eye. "You look very pretty tonight. Remember to do what ever my guest request and you'll succeed admirably."

"Oh, I almost forgot." He lifted off the sideboard two nipple clamps that were connected by a golden chain. Deftly he applied a clamp to each of your teats and screwed the clamps down. "Does that hurt?"

"No master."

"How about now?" as he tightened the device.

Your eyes grew wide with the extra pressure. It hurt, but also stimulated your nips so that they stood erect. "Yes master." You gasped.

"Excellent!"

"One more thing." Again from the sideboard he picked up a wildly feathered mask and placed it over eyes. "Awesome!" he complimented. "That will do just fine. Look in the mirror my pet."

You looked and it had a bizarre quality that you secretly loved. Your nipples were red and swollen. They matched the gold, red and green feathers of the Mardi Gras masque.

"Come here." He ordered. As you faced him he applied the crimson lipgloss to your pursed lips. "Perfect." He said as he finished his handiwork.

The door chimes announced that the guests were arriving so now you assumed your duties as the cocktail hostess.

The first to enter the room was a woman in her mid-fifties dressed in a full-length mink coat. Her name was Beth. She was full figured and her ample bosom almost spilled out of her dress. She handed you her coat and then kissed Sir James on both his cheeks. A younger woman, Laura, who appeared to be in her late 20's, escorted Beth.

Then two men entered. They were average looking, but as you would soon discover were not average in the penis department.

After hanging up the guest coats you circulated through the crowd and served the gin and tonics. Sir James turned the main lights down, but turned on a strobe light and some colored lights that flashed to the different frequencies of the music.

A disco like music thumped from the stereo and as the libations were consumed the libidos loosened. The five of them danced in a small knot. A bottle of poppers was being passed around and everyone was inhaling deeply.

The attractive Laura stopped you, placed the bottle of poppers under your nose and ordered you to inhale and then two more times. The rush was intense, so much so you almost dropped the tray. She took the tray away from you and then deeply kissed you on your mouth. You had had very little experience with woman to woman passion. Was it the poppers or she? You didn't know or care. You returned the passionate kiss as you felt another set of hands begin to paw at your body.

These belonged to Beth. She lovingly ran her hand down the small of your back. Her fingers played there as she kissed you from behind on the nape of your neck. She looked over your shoulder and ordered Laura to strip. This Laura did without hesitation then she returned to you. She rubbed her body over yours like a cat will do sometimes. Meanwhile Beth held a tit in each hand as she rubbed her crotch against the bare skin of your ass. The sensation of the silken dress was wonderful. The poppers had been shoved under your nose again and this time you needed no prompting to inhale deeply.

You took the time to give Laura an appraisal. She had small breast with very erect nipples. She did not shave her under arms or her pussy. The hair of her pussy was thick and forest-like. Hair crept towards her navel and up the crack of her ass.

Greg and Bobby had stripped off their clothes by this time. And their cocks were semi-rigid. A collar was around Bobby's neck and Greg held the leash that was connected to it. The music was blaring and the lights continued to flicker as Greg ordered Bobby down on his hands and knees. He dragged him towards you and then Bobby began to lap at your wet pussy. It felt great.

Sir James, naked, approached the tight circle of bodies. He undid some cords on Beth's dress and pulled it away to reveal her nearly nude body. She was large like you. Large floppy udders that hung down. A large round full sensuous belly that oozed into large wide hips. Her thighs were plump and shook as she gyrated to the music. She was completely clean shaven. Her pussy was pouty and so inviting. You watched as Sir James kissed her fully on her lips and she began to fondle his stiffening cock.

The green-eyed monster raised its head in your psyche. The fangs of jealousy bit deep as you watched. That should be me you steamed. As if they had been reading your mind, James and Beth turned towards you and began to caress you teats. They were laughing when their fingers entered your pussy at the same time.

You moaned loudly as the two hands worked your hot pussy. James caressed your clit while Beth managed to insert her four fingers into your cunt. The steady rhythm of their stimulation was fantastic. The orgasm that you wanted was coming.

Sir James must have sensed your heat, for he stopped what he was doing and commanded that you get on your hands and knees.

Bobby was pulled by his leash and told to stick his dick into your ass. He spit into his hand and rubbed the spittle on to the head of his huge cock. He then roughly shoved his rigid member into your butthole.

You yelped with the pressure of the shoving. At first you thought, 'My God I'll split in two.' However you quickly accommodated the large phallus and instead of moaning with pain began to grunt with pleasure.

"Oh, James! I believe the slut likes it." Exclaimed Beth.

"Of course she does. She's my slut and she will do anything she is commanded to do. The more perverse the better. Any suggestions dear?" James replied with a leer.

"Why sure. Laura lick the sluts pussy!"

Laura obeyed. She lay on her back and crawled under you facing up. She then began the cunnilingus. Her hairy pussy was directly below your face. The pungent aroma wafted towards your nose. You inhaled the aroma deeply. The next thing you knew you had your face between her legs and lapped her clitoris.

Sir James had introduced you to the pleasures of Lesbos. It was repugnant and compelling at the same time. Your tongue moved over the soft inner labia. As you touched her clit Laura's body stiffened and then relaxed as you continued to suck.

Your ass received the hammering from Bobby's hard dick. It felt great. You groaned from the repetitious pounding. Now you felt the telltale heat in your loins. The slow boil spread through your body as you felt the hand of Sir James on the back of your head.

He shoved your mouth down on Laura's compliant pussy as he commanded, "Eat her well slut! I give you my leave to cum now!"

Like a switch to a light the command set the orgasm surging. Laura also came as you did her spray catching you full in the mouth. It tasted like sex too! And it was such a turn on. Then Bobby erupted in your ass pumping his hot jism into your tight asshole. He continued the pace of the pounding for some time before withdrawing his reddened penis from your ass. His cum seeped out as your puckered ass.

Sir James positioned you next on your knees. You watched as he kissed and fondled Beth's full figure. Her sex smell was strong. James' fingers skillfully pulled the woman's tits by the nipples tweaking them with just the right pressure. Again you felt jealous as you watched the attention now being centered on her clean-shaven cunt. He squatted and rubbed his face over her vulva as he continued to manipulate the hardened nipples.

Greg who had been watching the scene while slowly beating his engorged cock now arose crossed over to Beth and James. As James lapped the large woman's pussy, Greg Kissed her neck, cheeks ears and mouth. She eagerly grabbed his erection and began to jerk him off.

James pulled you next to him and commanded you to eat the smooth glistening cunt. As you obeyed James pushed his stiff prick into Beth's cunt. You watch as the penis went in and out covered with Beth's cunt juice. The heat of the motion churned the juice until it was a white creamy color that reeked of wanton slut sex. You began to lick her clit as Sir James pounded the fat cunt harder and harder.

Beth pushed your face into her twat as she began to vocally cum enjoying the attention of all three people. While this was occurring Laura took digital snap shots of the orgy as Bobby slowly fondle her pussy with one hand and jerked his cock with the other.

James and Greg continued to stand as Beth slid to the floor content with her orgasm. James grabbed a hand full of your long hair and forced his cock into your mouth. Greg then shoved his into your mouth pussy too!

It was an incredible sensation of the two erect dicks pushing into your mouth together. You could taste Beth on James' penis and contrast the distinct flavor of Greg's cock from the sexual stew.

You worked the cocks as only a horny fuck-slut can. You held each man's scrotum, one in each hand squeezing and fondling the cum filled balls.

Orgasm was fast approaching under your clever cock sucking skill. Each man could feel himself rubbing against the others cock and also feel your teeth as you expertly chewed the erections. James and Greg began to kiss and fondle each other as you continued the fellatio.

Soon their mutual grunts filled the room followed by their near simultaneous orgasms. Hot creamy streams of spunk shot into your willing mouth. The cum overflowed your mouth-pussy and oozed down your face. They pumped more jism as they continued to fuck your mouth. Finally their shoving came to an end. They removed their still erect penises from your mouth fell to their knees and kissed you tenderly on the lips and neck.

Beth laughed heartily and remarked, "Now that was the best cock-tail party I've ever cum to!"

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers