Cocktail Party at the Hyatt

Story Info
A lesson in pleasure - Emma (2).
3.1k words
4.45
25.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akkitaa
akkitaa
3 Followers

Cocktail Party with M'Pleasure at the Hyatt

The harsh tones of the phone ringing startled them all. Emma Talbot paused mid-sentence, angry that Jenni had put the call through. Emma demanded the full attention of her staff at these daily briefings and did not want to be disturbed.

Shoving her chair back suddenly, Emma leaped up, grabbed the phone and growled, 'What?'

'Be in the Adelaide Hyatt lobby at 7pm Friday.'

Emma's staff watched her closely, waiting for the inevitable explosion at Jenni for allowing the disruption. Instead they saw a curious transformation wash across the strong features of their boss's face. Her narrowed greenish gray eyes suddenly opened wide. Her clenched jaw slackened momentarily in surprise, then the whisper of smile flickered across her lips, before she regained control and pressed them firmly together. She glanced up from the phone and seemed momentarily uneasy to find her staff gazing at her with undisguised interest.

'Yes M'am, I will,' she said meekly and hung up. She hesitated slightly before returning to the table. Holly noticed the colour rising in Emma's cheeks and that her hands were trembling slightly as she tucked a stray lock of chestnut hair behind her ear.

With a monumental effort, Emma brought her herself under control and returned to the meeting and the questioning looks of her team. 'My grandmother commanding me to a family dinner this weekend,' she said with a grin. 'She's the boss of the family.'

Jason noticed Emma sigh and suspected there was more to that story than his boss let on. She was an extremely private person and none of them knew anything about her life outside the design agency. Not that they had any right to. She was a good boss - strong, fair, professional, didn't hesitate to make hard decisions, always backed up her staff if jobs went wrong, stood up to management and customers alike. To some of the men at the agency though, she had a reputation as a ball buster.

Emma desperately tried to collect her thoughts and continue what they'd been discussing before the call. But her mind skittered away, remembering her first encounter with M'Pleasure - how she had shamelessly humped the woman's fist in front of a bar full of strangers. And then, afterwards, begged someone to fuck her as she bent over a wooden table in the back room. Her colour rose again as she became aware of her nipples hardening and her clit pulsing.

Dragging her attention back to the meeting, she wondered how long she'd been lost in her thoughts. She could see everyone waiting for her to restart the discussion and hoped no one had noticed that her nipples were now clearly visible through her sweater.


Emma finished the meeting quickly, hoping that her brisk, efficient manner had covered the chaos of her thoughts and feelings. Friday. Just two days away. She'd have to book the flight immediately. She'd better book a room as well, although there was no telling where she'd end up.

'Jenni, cancel or reschedule any appointments from noon onwards Friday and book me a mid-afternoon flight for Adelaide.

Emma got up from her desk and locked the door. Her clit was throbbing and she felt she would go mad. Leaning back in her chair, conscious of the big window in front of her, Emma pulled up her skirt, tugged her panties impatiently aside, spread her legs wide and sighed, her mind returning to M'Pleasure. With her left hand she pushed her lips apart while rhythmically squeezing the base of her clit. With the index finger of her right hand she circled round and round. Within seconds she was panting and squirming against the pressure of her fingers. She caught a brief glimpse of herself in the reflection of the window. Her head was thrown back, her mouth open, her sweater strained across her breasts, her skirt rolled to her waist revealing her legs gaping apart.


She smiled and pulled up her sweater and released her breasts from the restraining bra. Her fingers pinched her tight nipples and then pulled them, stretching, aching. Then one hand moved quickly back to her demanding clit.

Her thoughts turned again to humping M'Pleasure's fist in the bar. She lost all sense of time as the throbbing turned into waves of pleasure. She convulsed helplessly in her office chair, groaning and continuing to rub her swollen clit, imagining the fingers were M'Pleasure's. As the energy rushed through her body, she remembered the applause when she came in the bar. Although she had hardly noticed at the time, she and M'Pleasure had been ringed by an audience. Men and women, their eyes gleaming with vicarious excitement. She remembered one man in particular, had been eating her pussy with his eyes - it made her throb to recall the hunger in his gaze.

Friday morning dragged slowly. It seemed to Emma that everything that could go wrong did. The photographs promised for a weekend ad didn't arrive. The typesetter's computer crashed and they hadn't made back-ups. The author was going to be furious that the page proofs would be delayed again. And a concept meeting that morning had gone pear shaped. The client hated the sketches, loathed the colours and fought with designer. 'Oh god. If she could only get out of here and onto her flight.'

She'd panicked on her way out the door. It had been more than a month since meeting M'Pleasure in the Oxford Street bar. Since then she'd often regretted giving the woman her business card. What was she doing? Did she really want to go deeper into that exquisite mix of humiliation and pleasure that submission provoked in her? Was there something wrong with her? Maybe she should see a shrink instead of a domme.

Finally it was 12.30. 'She was free! But Sydney airport turned out to be a nightmare. There was fog in Melbourne and all the planes were delayed. Her 2.00 pm flight was rescheduled for 4.00.

Further flight delays and a peak hour traffic jam later, Emma rushed into the Hyatt lobby at 6.15, anxiety flowing through her like storm water. Waiting in the line to check in, she could feel her blood pressure rising as the clerk chatted with the guest ahead of her. Emma knew she had enough time, but she could not contain her impatience. Her foot tapped and her hands played nervously with her bag. Finally she got to her room, threw her bags on the bed, stripped and plunged into the shower. The hot water soothed her jangling nerves.

M'Pleasure had seen Emma arrive in the lobby and check in. She had savoured the woman's obvious anxiety. She smiled to herself as she planned the night's adventures. She liked this woman. Watching her in the line, M'Pleasure noted Emma's imposing presence. Men automatically deferred to her, sneaking glances at her generously endowed breasts, but never presuming to comment or allow their eyes to linger. But eyes would definitely linger tonight.

At 6.55, Emma appeared in the lobby. Still nervous, her eyes darted around the room searching. M'Pleasure wasn't there yet. By 7.25 Emma was a wreck. She paced around the lobby like a caged tigress. Every 5 minutes she went out the front door, checking. The doorman looked on sympathetically - he had seen so many expectant and then disappointed women. Sadly, many would wait 2 or 3 hours before finally accepting their rejection.

By 7.45 Emma was furious. She couldn't believe she'd been so stupid. What was she thinking? It was pathetic. 'Idiot.' She wanted to howl. God help the next person who crossed her. 'Get a drink idiot. Calm down.'

She stalked into the bar, ordered a vodka and tonic and sat down in a dark corner to stew. A shadow fell over her table. It was M'Pleasure.

'I told you to wait for me in the lobby. Not the bar.'

'But you said "7 pm"', Emma could hear her voice almost whining like a child.

'M'Pleasure's eyes gleamed as she stared Emma down. She was pleased the woman was so rattled. Her body would be awash with conflicting emotions, heightening her responses. She was flushed with anger, her veins stood out on her neck and her nipples were erect. M'Pleasure could see that Emma was struggling between fury and desire.

Emma felt she was almost squirming in her seat. The intensity of M'Pleasure's energy pinned her in place like a worm on a hook. And she was so aroused she almost couldn't breathe. Her cunt was slippery, but she continued to feel incensed that M'Pleasure expected her to wait … like a slave. She could feel the other's eyes examining her and suspected that M'Pleasure could easily guess what she was feeling. Emma looked up and realised she wanted this woman to touch her more than anything in the world. She looked down.

M'Pleasure smiled. That would do.

'Go to my room, 415. When you get there, go in and take off your clothes.'

Emma walked into the room. It was a suite, magnificently decorated in an old fashioned ornate style. A sumptuous dinner setting was laid out on a small table to left of the door. The thought food made Emma hungry. In her excitement she hadn't eaten at all. Her mouth watered.

She took off her clothes and folded them carefully, placing them in an out of the way corner. M'Pleasure came into the room a few minutes later, a balding man dressed in a suit just behind her.

'Fix her up.'

The man walked brusquely up to Emma and studied her body dispassionately, rather like a carpenter mentally measuring a room. It was chilly in the room and the combination of the temperature and coolness of the man's gaze made her shiver. She looked at M'Pleasure for help, but was ignored.

The man cupped one of her breasts in his hand and bounced it as if to estimate its weight. He then turned her around, pushed her head down and spread her cheeks with both hands. She could feel his eyes examining her. Her anger rose again, as she bridled against his handling.

'OK, be right back,' the man said as he headed for the door.

'Kneel', M'Pleasure said as soon as he was gone, pointing to a spot on the floor in front of her. Emma moved immediately, surprised at her total willingness to obey. She had hated feeling alone with that dreadful man and was grateful to return to the pool of warm energy that seemed to radiate from M'Pleasure.

M'Pleasure reached into her pocket and pulled out an exquisite silver necklace. It was a plain band about two centimetres wide, with two curious loops on either side. It was beautiful and Emma felt overwhelmed that it was a gift for her.

M'Pleasure opened it from an almost invisible hinge and fitted it to Emma's neck. She closed it with a loud snap. Suddenly Emma realised it wasn't a necklace, it was a collar. A dog collar. A slave collar. A symbol of her submission to M'Pleasure. Again the anger flared, but she kept her eyes down. M'Pleasure seemed to sense her inner struggle and casually moved her foot under Emma's cunt. Emma felt M'Pleasure was petting her cunt the way owners pet their dogs. But it felt so good. She shifted slightly so that the foot was touching her clit and M'Pleasure increased the pressure. Her hand pulled gently on the back of the collar, forcing Emma's body to rock back and forth. Emma trembled and tried to press harder against the boot.

A loud knock at the door, and the man entered without waiting. He took in the scene immediately. 'Doing some training are we?' He laughed when he noticed that although embarrassed, Emma continued to rub herself against M'Pleasure's boot.

'Get on with it.'

M'Pleasure jerked on Emma's collar and lifted her foot simultaneously, hauling her to her feet. The toe of her boot momentarily entered Emma's cunt and then scraped across her aching clit. She nearly fainted as shock, pain and delight swirled in her confused body. Her legs were weak and refused to support her.

'Stand up,' M'Pleasure said, giving Emma a cracking slap across the butt. It worked. She pulled herself together. As her eyes came into focus, she saw that the man was holding a very peculiar looking object in front of her. It seemed to be a maze of straps and odd pieces of plastic. Emma couldn't imagine what it was or did.

He struggled with it for a moment, turning and arranging on his hands. At last he had it right and moved towards her, holding it over her head. It seemed to have a neck hole and to be some kind of garment. He settled it on her shoulders and began to arrange it on Emma's body. It was very soft, perhaps silk, perhaps kid or chamois. It felt wonderfully smooth and soft. He hooked the central strap to the front of the silver collar and ran it down the front of her body. It had two plastic knobs. He pushed Emma's legs open and inserted the first knob. He then pulled her head down and shoved the second one up her ass. Pushing her upright again, he pulled the strap so that it was firm but not tight and hooked it to the back of the silver collar. Emma felt herself throbbing around both of the knobs. When she moved the strap dragged lightly across her clit.

The man continued to fit the peculiar harness. Straps that formed a sort of open bra were pulled around her body and fastened at the back. It was designed so that her nipples protruded through a small hole. Like the strap between her legs, when she moved it caused friction that stimulated her nipples.

The man stepped back and examined his work, and nodded. He then disappeared out the door again, but returned quickly with a dress draped across his arm. It was black and made from a material that Emma had never seen before. It was the lightest, finest fishnet imaginable. It wasn't quite see through, but it gave the impression of being insubstantial. It was stretchy and clung to the shape of Emma's shapely body. She looked and felt naked.

M'Pleasure examined her and seemed satisfied. It was simple but effective.

'Put on your shoes, we're going to a cocktail party. It's going to be rather high-brow. Diplomats, politicians, artsy types.'

When Emma and M'Pleasure arrived at the party, a murmur of greeting and appraisal travelled around the room. They were a striking pair. Both tall and elegant. Both dressed in black. M'Pleasure seemed to know most of the other guests. They were curious about Emma who seemed to exude an air of sexual arousal. Later some of them would comment that they had the peculiar sensation that she was masturbating.

Emma floated through the evening in a wash of sensation. She found it difficult to focus on anything beyond controlling her responses to the harness. When they walked into the room a waiter had approached with a tray of drinks. Reaching for the glass pulled unexpectedly on the plug in her asshole, causing her to nearly drop the glass.

Each introduction was a trial. Some of the men reached to shake her hand, setting off explosions of sensation in her nipples as she moved her arm. Others took her by the shoulders and pulled her towards them to kiss the air beside her cheeks. This caused the harness to pull upwards between her legs, rubbing her clit sharply and stretching the plugs against sensitive skin. One older man, threw his arm around her and pulled her to his side. He was horrified when her breathing became suddenly … well it sounded almost orgasmic. He could see the blood rushing to her face and feared she would collapse.

As the hours wore on Emma felt the teasing of the harness becoming unbearable. She longed to pull on it and intensify the rubbing. Even the fabric of the dress seemed to taunt her overwrought body. And to make matters worse she was getting desperate to pee. An hour earlier she had asked M'Pleasure to let her go to the toilet, but had been refused. As her need grew, she began to have visions of herself squatting in the corner.

At last M'Pleasure signalled it was time to go and led the way to a small room. Five men were gathered there. Emma noticed them looking at her curiously with anticipation.

'You can pee over there.'

Emma saw that M'Pleasure was pointing towards a small sand pit in the corner. Although desperate to pee, she felt utterly humiliated by the idea of peeing in front of these strangers. With horror, she understood that the sand pit had probably been brought there for her. M'Pleasure smiled wickedly and handed Emma a big glass of water.

'Drink.'

Before Emma had swallowed half of the water, the urge to pee became unbearable. Realising the show was imminent, the men began to lick their lips in anticipation. Emma squared her shoulders and walked to the pit with as much dignity as she could muster. As the sand pit got closer her need became more and more urgent, she almost ran the last few steps. Momentarily forgetting the watchers, she lifted her skirt and squatted. A sense of overwhelming relief washed over her as the urine flowed from between her legs. But she was surprised that she was as turned on by her performance as the men. Her clit throbbed and she had an almost irresistible urge to masturbate.

'Come back.'

Emma returned and M'Pleasure pulled at the neck of the dress. It seemed to fall apart from the front, leaving Emma almost naked except for the harness. The men clapped and whistled in appreciation. M'Pleasure began to run her hand up and down Emma's back, deliberately tugging on the harness. Emma willed herself to stand still without betraying the intense pleasure ricocheting around her body. But slowly it overwhelmed her. She lost control. She began to drown. She didn't care if she came. She wanted to come. She needed to come. She surrendered, moaning.

M'Pleasure worked the harness as Emma, eyes closed, undulated to the rhythm of the plugs pulling in and out of her body. The strap rubbed against her clit with an exquisite sharpness. The strange bra pulled her breasts and scraped against her nipples. The shouts of the men watching merged with her own. Finally, mercifully the energy of release ripped through her convulsing body. Gradually, she became aware of the arms around her, holding her up, cupping her breasts and gently kneading the nipples. She sank back gratefully into M'Pleasure's embrace, oblivious to the others in the room.

akkitaa
akkitaa
3 Followers