Cocktails for Four

Story Info
A ruby adventure.
2.5k words
3.92
32.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read any of my other stories you know I love to suck cock. I knew that there are women who don't to but I not one of them. I enjoy everything about it, form the look on a guy face when you first inform him that you are planning to lick his cock like a lollipop, to the musky smell of a guy's crotch, to the taste of his hot cum when he explodes in your mouth, or on your breasts, one of my personal favorites. I love the feel, to taste of cum so much... would it surprise you to know that when I was at a party this past January, that I suck of three guys in succession, though I only did one at a time.

It had been a long week with so many late dead-lines and many late nights at work, even my trusty vibrator didn't get any play. But TGIF, and with the last dead-lines completed before COB (close of business) on Friday, I could finally play. Since I had no plans and most of my fuck buddy were busy or out of town, when a friend from work, Brent, told me about a party he was going to and asked if I wanted to go. I was surprised as Brent had always been shy around me. All I said was "drinks, dancing, and guys, point the way." since I was going to party with a friend from work and his friends, I decided to dress comfort but a little sexy. My blouse was big and fluffy,, it didn't show much or really any cleavage but if I bent over anyone looking could get a good view of the valley between my breasts. I decided to wear a bra as I plan to do so dancing, and didn't want to flop around. The skirt I choose was long and loose, the kind that could be flung up and out of the way in a hurry. Finally my panties my favorite kind comfort and loose in the crotch to be easily slide to the side for pussy access. I wasn't plan on anything sexual happen but why not be prepared.

There were about 12 guys and only three girls. I was surprised at the fact that there were so few girls at the party. When I asked about it, Brent blushed, he explain that him and his friends were sort of computer geeks. That most of them had trouble asking out girls. I almost laugh, when he said me take me home if I did what to stay. Why leave a party were there are 3 guys to ever girl. I was soon a center of attention, and I had to admit some of the guys were cute, even if they didn't know how to talk to a woman. As soon as I got Kevin, who was the host of the party to make room for dancing, and got the music started, the group loosed up. Soon I was shaking what God gave me and getting a crowd. The other girls (only one was with a guy at the party) soon joined me on the dress floor, (they might have been computer geeks , too) but they did want to lose the guys attention. The guys cheered us on, as we girls shook are ass for them.

I was honestly enjoying the looks I was getting from this twenty-something guys. My ex-husband did look at me like that when we were fucking, but these guys were going crazy if when one of the girls flash a little leg or a little boob. When we finished dance all of the guys couldn't wait to offer us a drinks. Four of the guys, Kevin, the owner of the house we were party at and the oldest looking guy there, Troy a guy that look barely in their twenty and who looked like he'd would call tonight a success if he could cop a feel, and Brent my friend from work decided, I was the lady they want to put their attention on and put their effort into. If any of the other guys tried to join our group, my boys would soon run them off. It was exciting to have the four guys checking me out.

After cool down I was back dancing, this time with Kevin. He confident holding my tight as we dance to a several slow song. His arms felt strong wrapped around me. I could feel his erection growing as he held me tight. I was comfortable in his arms. I felt a tingle begin to grow in my crotch. As I laid my head on Kevin's shoulder, I could see Troy talking to Brent as they looked my direction. I could image what they were talking about. After dancing with Kevin, I pulled Troy and Brent on the dance floor. The songs we danced to had a fast pace but once the boys understand I wasn't going to slap them if they touch me. We get down and dirty. The boys hands were all over me. There were a few call for us to get a room, I love it. My pussy had started grow wet as I danced with Kevin, but thanks to Brent and Troy, I was now beginning to leak. I felt my panties growing wetter by the minute. before the night was out. The look Bob gave me melted my heart and heated my wet pussy.

After our dance I saw Kevin, Brent and Troy stand together, they looked good enough to eat. I had to clear my head. I step outside in the backyard and looked up at the stars. There were three guys in there, and they all had my juices flowing, Kevin so strong and confident, Troy so young and cute, and Brent so shy. I was actual thinking of taking them all to the nearest bed and let them have their way with me. There were only three of them, just one more that my personal limit. But once it started I would have to have more and more, the other guys at the party to join in. maybe I could get the only girls to join in and have a full blown orgy.

I shook my head to clear it. No, I couldn't do that. I had made myself a promise after the last time. I had been gangbanged before, and enjoyed every second but I paid the price the next day. I was exhausted, I had hicks all over, my legs ached from being spread so wide for so long, my anal opening hurt like hell I couldn't sit down. I made a promise to myself never again, but I knew I would break that promise one day. But not tonight. I came up with a plan to take care of my needs and that of my boys. I walked in and hugged Kevin, since he was the host he'd be first. I whispered in his ear "where's the bedroom."

When we enter his bedroom, I set the ground rules as I stripped down to my panties. I had no plans of going room with cum stains on my clothes. I was going to blow him, and shallow his cum and then he'd send Troy to me. I told him that everything below the waist was off limits to his touch. He'd didn't have a problem with my rules but he asked if he could take my picture. Our quickie photos session on his bed, only help to add to sexual tension in the air, I could see his hard-on growing, and my cunt was almost on fire. When he had snapped about dozen or so picture I crawled across the bed, and unzipped Kevin's pants on my hands and knees on his bed I was going to blow him.

My cunt was on fire at the thought of the cum I was going to get to drink, and my first sight of Kevin's cock made the flames grow all that much more intense. Kevin wasn't circumcised. Hot pleasure rushed through me as I gazed at the uncut cock I was about to drain of its thick, sweet load of cream. It's not that I prefer cock with or without foreskins. It's just that I love variety, and most of the guys I had sucked recently had been circumcised.

Kevin's rod was huge and hard, but the loose skin still covered the lower part of his crown. A droplet of excited fluid glistened at the tip. I watched the flaring edge of his crown appear as I gently peeled his foreskin back, baring his crown. His hips rocked forward, and his rigid shaft of his hard-on slid between my fingers. It was as though his cock wanted to find my mouth and get into that warm place.

I didn't make Kevin wait any longer. My cunt squeezed in a spasm of ecstasy as my lips closed over the top three inches of his hard shaft. The winkled fatness of his foreskin was like a caress directly against my clit. The fire in my cunt blazed up, spreading sexual heat all over my body.

I wanted to enjoy every possible thrill with my three boys, I was going to suck off. A foreskin was one-and unexpected one. Another would be a lingering suck job, while a third thrill would be making on of the guys come as fast as possible. As Kevin began to groan and thrust, I realized that he need was taking him over the top.

I applied harder suction as I allowed his hands to grip my head, as I rubbed my tongue on the bottom of his cock and jacked the base of his hard-on with a quick motion that made him groan even deeper in his chest. I didn't move my head. He was fucking my mouth as thought it was my cunt-although no cunt in the world could have given his horny cockles the kind of titillation my lips and tongue were providing.

Kevin explode with a grunt, and spurting gush of his cum against my tongue and down my throat sent me into a dizzying climax of own. I clamped my thighs together, pinching my clit, squeezing my cunt, and burning with ecstasy as I gulped down shot after shot of his tasty cream. The feel and taste of his cream doubled the pleasure I felt in my orgasm. As Kevin calmed down he offered to return the favor, but if I had let him touch me, I knew I lose control and the eleven guys down stairs would so been up here and in me. I'd love ever minute but I was not going to pay to price for that pleasure.

Troy came nest-in every sense of the world, when he entered the bedroom, and show me sitting on the floor my panties pulled to the side, my fingers softly circling my clit. I didn't have to explain the rules to Troy. he was to nervous to touch me. He was embarrassed as I dropped his pants. He had cum in his short. The ideal my nearly naked body had his young man cumming. Excited me, I felt a tingle of a climax building in my cunt. His freshly cum-covered cock was thicker than Kevin's, but not quite as long. My mouth opened to it's maximum as took his whole cock in my mouth. I clamped my lips around the flaring base of his first soften cock due to his embarrassment and rapidly harden cock in my mouth. I stared working on getting my second load from this young man's balls. Troy shivered the whole time I was sucking him off, his body shaking uncontrollably as I slid my lips faster and faster up and down the pole of his hard-on. He kept muttering stuff, semi-coherent words like "oh yeah" and "oh, fuck, yeah" as my tongue teased his cock to the boiling point. Then his orgasm hit him, held me in place, moaning helplessly as a river of his hot cum gushed through his twitching cock. His cum over-flowed my mouth, and run down my chin and neck. I had planned to play with myself as I blow Troy but his two orgasm were so quick I didn't have time. Before he left to get Brent for me he wrote his number down and begged me to call him. And I had to know how old he was really, I was a little shocked. Troy was a year younger than my child would have been if I hadn't had a miscarriage. Part of me was shocked but part of me was turned on. The part that was turn on keep his number.

I wanted to take my time with Brent, I explain the rules and then I undress him slowly, kissing his naked flesh. Once I had his pants, I shoved my face into his still-covered crotch , inhaled his musky scent, as my finger slide under my panties. I laid Brent on the bed his hard-on jetting up in the air. It looked to good, proud and erected, I wanted so bad to slam my boiling cunt down onto it. But my plan to suck off my boys was still in my mind, I couldn't give one more than the other could I? I teased Brent erection rubbing the nipples against the crown of his proud erection. Encasing his throbbing cock between the soft pillows of my chest made Brent moan. I climaxed shortly after I engulfed his rigid tool. Then i used every trick I knew to make him get hotter and hotter before blowing his load. On every down-stroke I felt his crown against the back of my throat. I jiggled and tickled his balls, I licked the sensitive place between his balls and anus. I tongued and sucked his nipples as I pumped his shaft. I was driving him wild.

then he spurted, since my mouth was on his nipples his cum spurted up in air and down all over my hand. Brent watched me with his mouth open as I pulled my panties to the side and shoved three of my cum-covered finger deep inside my cunt. Triggering my biggest climax of the night but I wasn't finished when I removed my fingers, I felt my cunt muscles tight up as liquid spurted form my hole. "wow" was all Brent could say. As he watched my cunt squirt. Every pulse of my squirt cunt sent another electric shock through me. When I calmed down removed my soaked panties and wiped my hand clean and left them in the center of my wet spot for Kevin, as a sorry for soaking his bed. Before Brent I let Brent get up I licked the last of his cream off his belly and cock and balls. I was disappointed that I hadn't gotten to drink Brent's cum as his was the sweetest of the three guys.

But as we said our goodbye and I had Brent drive me home, I thought there is always the good night suck at my door to think about.