CockTales 01 - Her Submission

Story Info
My lover submits to me.
1.1k words
4.44
11.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_444
James_444
11 Followers

When I get there you'd be dressed. Kneeling. Waiting. I would perform the first inspection. Checking your makeup. Checking your seams. Checking the security of the rope around your hands behind your back. Bending down and testing the depth of your lipstick with a soft, sensuous kiss.

With our lips pressed together, a finger beneath your chin is your cue to rise. Do not lose the connection between us as you do this. As I part your lips with my tongue, I reach behind and unfasten the bonds. When I have finished tasting you, I walk away, but turn and beckon you to follow. "Stop," I whisper as you walk through the door and you come to a halt, teetering slightly on your 6 inch heels. I admire your form as I undress, and as I remove my slacks I whisper once again, "Turn around." Now your back is to me and I can see the swollen lips of your sex through the gossamer thin black panties that caress your skin. Your arousal is evident as I see the dark patch which has collected your sweet nectar. I am aroused now as well, but you can't see that. All you know is that time is standing still and you yearn...you desire...you want...you need.

"What does my slut want?" My whisper in your ear startles you and you take an inadvertent step backwards and as you lean forward on your heels to catch your balance your panties rub against my cock. You feel my heat and my hardness and you become more excited since you know that you are the cause. And you know that you will reap the reward, too.

But it's too soon for that.

I complete what you have started and as I step into you and my arms envelop you from behind, I nestle my cock in the cleft between your thighs. This is why I make you wear those heels. It's not just the way they make your legs look, or how they cause your ass to jut out behind you obscenely, or to remind you that what I want from you, I will get...or take. It's because they put you at the perfect position for me to be warmed and wetted by your dripping pussy. I rock back and forth slowly, and I raise my hands and pinch your nipples. I roll them in my fingers like glass marbles and I can feel the sweat beginning to ooze out of your pores. One drop begins a slow journey from behind your ear. It drips down the skin of your neck until I spot it and I lower my head and lick it up. You shudder as my tongue traces the path the droplet took. I can taste your passion now. I can hear it in your labored breathing. I can see it in the flush of your skin. I can feel it between us.

I step back, and whisper, "Bend over," and as your grasp your ankles I pull your panties to the side and enter you in one, long, slow stroke. You cry out as the first of many "little deaths" consumes you, but you are not sated. You have only just begun.

Pulling out as slowly as I entered, my next words are simply, "Clean me." You turn and drop to your knees and take me into your mouth as slowly as I put myself into your pussy. My breathing matches yours as you strive to bring me pleasure. But I won't let you win. Removing myself from your mouth, I whisper, "Across the bed." You whimper slightly as I say this, for you know what's coming next.

Rising unsteadily to your feet, I notice that your panties are soaked now and that your upper thighs glisten with your juices. You approach the foot of the bed and assume your punishment position. It frustrates you that you do not know the transgression you are being punished for, but that does not stop you from standing at the foot of the bed and leaning forward. You reach out to the ropes already attached and laying there, and you can barely get your fingers into the loops to hold on before you can feel me behind you. I rip your delicate panties off with one sharp tug, and a swat on your delicious ass is your cue to spread your legs. As I tie your ankle to each of the bed legs, I can see your sex pulsating to the rhythm of your heartbeat. A drop of you descends from your swollen lips but you can't see me catch it on my tongue in mid-air and savor its smoky sweetness.

The flogger is first, the little one with the rubber tails. It's just for your pussy. And as I whip your shaven pussy I tell you, "This is for being such a wanton slut. This is for making me do this to you. This is because you need it. This is because you love it. This is for you."

You have lost track of the strokes and the orgasms by now. It is all you can do to hold on to the ropes in your hands as they are the only thing stopping your from sliding off the bed in a mass of quivering flesh. They are the only thing stopping you from worse punishment.

The paddle is next, and each time I hit you, I bend over to the kiss the spot and run my hands over the reddened skin. It is a good thing you can't see me, as my cock is bobbing up and down with each swat and the skin is pulled so taut it looks like it will explode at any second. And it feels that way, too.

Finally, you speak your first words, "Now. Please. I beg you!" And with that I unbind your legs and you crawl up onto the bed on all fours. I follow, and from behind, I spoon myself into your ass and with a single swift stroke, I bury myself into your dripping pussy. I raise you up on your elbows so that with each thrust of my hips your inflamed nipples rub against the cool cotton sheet. And then I reach around and finger your swollen clit. And in just three strokes you explode. Your cries are music to my ears and I smile broadly as I continue assaulting your pussy and clit until you can't take any more and you collapse beneath me, pulling yourself off of me with a sucking sound.

And I lay atop you, stroking your hair and whispering, "Be strong my precious, we've only just begun".

James_444
James_444
11 Followers