Cocktease Backfired

Story Info
Christy is a cocktease and is use to getting her way.
3.2k words
4.35
107.9k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy Hammond sat with her other various girlfriends at The Lounge, a local campus dive bar, as she looked over the crowd. She was never actually on the prowl, but always gave that impression. Hey it helped get guys to buy her and her friends drinks. She was in her second semester of her freshman year and was already on many people's list of most wanted co-eds, and had humiliated many men on campus that thought they could be in her league, from the star wide receiver to one of the TA's in Calculus. It was a long chain of humiliation and blackmail. She was the campus cocktease, and that's all she did plan on doing, teasing.

She was the beauty and brains of her little clique, in heels she was 6 foot, her body long and lithe with legs that went on forever. Her red hair was long and silky. She had it up in a ponytail that still went down to the middle of her back. Christy's tits and ass were firm and proportionate. They weren't small, but they didn't jut out obscenely, unless she wanted them to.

She actually wasn't too experienced. She had given a couple of blowjobs and handjobs in high school, and used that limited experience to be able to talk a good game in college.

"Why don't you do to Terrell what you do to all of the nerds that try to get with you?" Her friend Julie said, "It could stop him from making you look bad in Women's studies."

"Besides," Becky, the brunette of the group popped in, "Imagine his embarrassment when you have evidence of him being gay."

Christy knew what they were talking about. In every other class she heard about Terrell in, he was quiet and in the background. In Woman's Studies, you would think with him being one of two guys in the class the whole class could gang up on him when he did speak. Instead he dodged and parried every ones words, and poked back. She never heard of him going out, and really never seen him do much of anything outside of the various courses.

She didn't see him at parties, but then he was of a geek.

"It's sad he's an asshole, because he could be cute if he actually had a makeover," Becky continued interrupting Christy's thoughts and Becky sighed.

"Awww, Becky does have a crush on the geek?" Julie teased.

"No, I just think people need to learn that style is a good thing, and that wearing cargo pants and a t-shirt to class all the time isn't stylish. He could also grow some hair instead of shaving his head all the time. Only black guys can pull the bald look off right."

Christy downed the rest of her drink, "Okay I'm going to do it. Meet me at the sorority house, I'll show you the pictures that we can laugh at later." The girls laughed. They always liked the stories that Christy told, especially if there were pictures.

Christy got up. She flirted and smiled to various guys as she got out the door. She wasn't all for the humiliation, just to get enough sugar daddies to get her way through college. Compliment a nerd here and you might get a report written. Rub up against the right dealer and you could score some free E. Cry to the right jock and that same dealer would get the shit kicked out of him. She never promised anything and people really weren't worthy on the scope. When she did do anything in college it was testing the waters to see if the guy would help her get ahead after college, either by being rich or having the vibes of total success, but most of those puttered out when they couldn't last in her hand longer then 5 seconds. That just wasn't going to do for her.

She stood before Terrell's dorm room. She looked herself up and down and knew she was hot. She wore knee high leather boots, a barely there short pink pleated skirt with booty shorts under it. The blouse she wore was low cut and tight, pushing up her cleavage. She kept her cell phone at her belt for easy access, mostly to take camera pictures with. She put her hand up and breathed into it. It had just enough of a scent of alcohol to make him think she was toasted. She was ready as she'll ever be as she knocked on the door to the room.

The door opened at Terrell stood there. They were eye level when she was wearing heels, and a part of her was glad she did wear the heels since it gave her more of a domineering advantage, "Terrell! Hi there!"

"What do you want?" he questioned raising a brow. He was, as usual, wearing a t-shirt and loose cargo pants.

"Is that how you treat all the ladies that come to your door?" she smiled a winning smile.

"Only the ones that have the reputation you do," he countered. This wasn't going to be easy she thought, but kept the smile.

"Can I come in?" she said squeezing herself in uninvited, making sure to press her body firmly against his as she did so, giving him the opportunity to take in her scent.

"Well I guess you can," he said, mostly stating the obvious that she didn't even wait for him to answer, "Now what do you want?"

"What do you do in here all the time?" She asked, talking to him very closely. She didn't really care, it was the banter to get him going.

"I study. I sleep. I eat. If that's all you wanted to know then you can leave."

"Awww, all work and no play does make Terrell a dull boy," she said as she whipped her head around quickly, smacking him with her long ponytail. She looked around the room. There was a computer, a bed, a mini fridge. She didn't see one form of decoration through the room. Anyone else had something she could play off of to get them going.

"Unlike you, I don't play games, I'm serious about my education," he claimed as she walked over to his fridge and bent down, showing her firm ass and looked into the fridge.

"What do you have to drink, I'll mix us up something?" She saw Red Bull, Vitamin Water, Juices, but nothing alcoholic. She felt his eyes on her and turned her head to look at him. His small penis was probably already tenting up. A lot of guys played this game before and proved to have dicks the size of her pinky.

"I don't drink, I'm here to study and get the fuck out," he said. She wasn't sure if he was talking about getting out of college or letting her know to get out, so she played dumb again.

"Look Terrell," she said walking back over to him and running her hands over his chest,"I just want to have a bit of fun tonight with a serious guy, one that has there priorities straight and isn't looking for an easy score. Maybe you could tutor me on how your mind works, especially in the Woman's Studies class. You are very outspoken there."

"Cause I actually read the text book and have original thought," he said a bit coldly. He didn't even move as she touched him and a lot of guys were squirming. She'd have to use more severe measures.

"Maybe we could help each other out?" she whispered at him.

"How?" he asked. He said it with an arrogant laughter underneath it. It pissed her off.

"I'll show you," she got down on her knees and unbuttoned his pants and unzipped. She reached for her camera but was fell to the floor as the beast in his pants flopped down and hit her on the forehead.

"Holy shit!" she shouted and backed up a bit. It was huge. It was still a bit soft and it was growing. Her body felt a twinge of fear throughout.

"I'll show you," he sneered, "Then show me you little cocktease." He leaned back against the door blocking her exit. She looked at him like a deer caught in headlights. He grabbed his cock and waved it in front of her.

"Okay I'm sorry, I was joking, I didn't expect..."

"You didn't expect what little girl?" he said looking down at her, "That I wasn't going to be your typical attempt at humiliation?"

"No I..."

"All work and no play does make Terrell a dull boy, but Terrell also gets pissed off when his work is interrupted. You came and interrupted, and now you're going to finish what you started," it kept growing and growing in front of her.

"But..."

"You have a choice, you can get through this the hard way or the easy way, and trust me, you won't like the hard way."

She tentatively reached out and attempted to wrap her hand around his cock. It wouldn't go all the way around as she yanked at it a bit. Maybe a handjob will get her out of the situation. She looked up at him in a bit of fear as she ran her fingers over the head of his cock and down the shaft. He beat the usual five seconds. She thought he might have finally finished growing. It had to be almost a foot long but she didn't dare ask.

"You're going to have to do more then that," he said looking down with her,

"Suck it."

"It won't fit!" she cried out, "I know it!"

"Oh poor baby! You should have thought about that before you started trying to tease me."

"If I suck your cock can I leave?" She asked.

"You'll leave when I'm done with you," he said.

She started to tear up, "I'm afraid."

"That's the first honest thing you said all night," he said, "But sometimes you have to learn lessons the hard way, and this will be the hard way."

"Just head okay, I'm a virgin."

"You should have thought about that too," he said grinning wickedly, "Now suck my cock."

She closed her eyes and started to lick his shaft. She had to try to get him to shoot off and get things over with. She felt him reach over her back and flip her skirt up, reaching into her booty shorts.

"I didn't say that you could..."

"I didn't say that you could talk while you are sucking my cock either did I?" he said. She took the head into her mouth and the head stretched her lips wide. She gagged and choked as it pushed up at her throat. She licked and sucked at the head of his cock, keeping her eyes closed, a part of her feeling shameful for starting to get a bit wet from this, but he didn't have to know that. A few moments of this she heard something drop, and she looked up at him, taking the cock out of her mouth long enough to spit on it and run her hand over it, "Are you going to get off soon? My jaw is getting tired."

"Not with your abilities," he said, "get on the bed."

"Why?"

"Don't fucking question me, get on the fucking bed on your hands and knees."

"But I..." She was interrupted with a slap from his cock to her face, "Hey that's rude!"

To which he responded with another slap to her other cheek. She got up and headed over to the bed, "What are you going to do to me?"

"You keep asking questions, so you'll have to take things the hard way." He flipped over her skirt and pulled down her booty shorts down to her knees.

"You're not going to...OW!" she cried as a hand firmly slapped her ass.

"You're going to learn that you aren't going to get your way," he smacked her ass again, "all the time." He continued to spank her ass, causing her to exclaim with each swat. Her ass was burning red as she started crying, and then she felt a finger running over the length of her slit.

"What are you do..." she was interrupted by another swat on her ass, and then she felt a finger enter her.

"Oh god," she cried as she felt the finger side into her. She was getting extremely wet and she didn't like that. She had no control over the situation as she closed her eyes to try to make the whole situation go differently, but her body started to betray her by pressing her ass back against his finger. He then slipped another finger inside of her.

"Ow! That hurts! You're stretching me!"

"Better to stretch you out a bit now then," he said as he started to spread his fingers inside of her and twist his fingers.

"OH fuck!" she whimpered, as her ass started to thrust back to his hand, "I don't want this. I don't I don't I..."

He then pinched at her clit with his other hand and her brain and body exploded, "Fucking Christ!" she cried out, tears coming from her eyes as her body betrayed her in orgasm. He kept twisting and fucking her pussy with fingers, her hair started thrashing every which way as her breathing got rapid. Her body kept twitching as little fireworks continued to be set off in her body. Her brain was dazed and confused in pleasure.

Then she felt it. A heat that covered her whole clit as it rubbed up against her slit.

"Oh god, you don't have to do that do you? Oh god..." she felt him slap her ass again.

"I'm going to get off, and if your mouth and hand can't do it, I'm going to only way you are going to do it."

"Please anything but that..."

"Okay so I'll fuck your ass."

"NO! I won't be able to sit again if you do that."

"Ass or pussy, you're lucky I'm giving you a fucking choice instead of just ramming it."

"I'm sorry, I'll do anything...OH MY GOD!" she was interrupted as she felt the head of his cock stretching her pussy, "It's fucking splitting me in two!"

He responded with a groan as she felt him slowly start to fill her up. She slapped and beat the bed below her, screaming in pain, "Yeah, fight it, it's just going to make me harder." He grabbed her hips and pulled her forcefully onto his cock, busting through her hymen. She felt impaled, hurt, and bleeding on his cock as she started to cry.

"It hurts! It hurts!" she shouted, "oh fuck it hurts!"

"It always hurts the first time!" he roared, "Take it Christy."

He then started to fuck her. It felt like he was trying to bang into her ovaries. She felt this long tube of manmeat just running back and forth inside of her wet cavity, stretching and tearing into her, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh god it hurts!"

She felt him grab her ponytail and pull her head back. He reached with his other hand and popped one of her tits out of her blouse and pinched and tugged at her nipple. All the pulling, pinching, and the phallus up her cunt started sending her into a frenzy as she attempted to start to fuck back, and lowered her voice.

"Oh please, fuck me, fuck me please," she whispered.

"Say my name bitch."

"Terrell, please, fuck me," she said. He removed his hand from her tit and slapped her ass.

"Louder, scream it, say it like you fucking mean it."

"Oh fuck Terrell! Just fuck me! Please! Oh god, fuck me!" she cried out as she felt her body convulse and she flopped down on the bed as far as she could without feeling like her hair was getting ripped out of her skull. Her pussy started to squeeze his cock in an orgasm as she cried and clawed and screamed in pleasure that was overwhelming the pain.

"Now it's my turn to fucking cum," he said. He pressed her ass and body down on the bed and laid down on top of her back and really hammered into her. Her clit rubbed against the sheets as he pounded her from behind, pushing her along the bed as she thrusted back up at him trying to push him off because of the intense pleasure she was feeling was overwhelming her , he leaned down and took a bite out of her neck, her head starting to bang against the wall and it hit her.

"Oh god, don't cum in me, I'm not safe!"

"Louder bitch I can't hear you," he said gasping for breath.

"Don't cum in me! Please god! Don't cum in me!"

He pulled out completely, and a part of her missed it, but at the same time she felt relieved. He flipped her over on her back and climbed up her mostly clothed body.

"Open your fucking mouth," he said and she didn't question as he started to fire at her. He shot off like a geyser. Cum flew everywhere, on her shirt, on her tits, over her neck, one shot hit her right in the eye then right between the eyes. She cried out in pain as she felt his cockhead go into her mouth and more went directly on her tongue, "Suck the cum out of my cock like a good girl, bitch."

She sucked and licked and swallowed at the head of the cock. He pulled out of her mouth, got up, and zipped up. She stayed still a bit, out of breath, not wanting to go off and open her eyes in case more cum went in them, "Can I have a towel or something?"

"In a minute." He said. She heard him rummaging and then nothing for a moment, before putting a few napkins in her hand.

"Get on the fucking pill. Be back next week for tutoring."

"What makes you think I'll be coming back?"

"The pictures that I took using your own phone, granted everyone on this floor probably heard you getting slammed by me, but it's insurance."

"I can delete them off of my phone."

"You can't delete them off my own hard drive. They would be a laugh in class, especially when the other women rant about how porn is demeaning." He smirked.

"You wouldn't!"

"Get on the pill, come here next week. I have to make sure you're still in your proper place."

"You're not going to tell anyone are you?"

"The only people that are going to know that you got the shit fucked out of you are the ones that may have heard you screaming my name. They won't hear anything from me, unless you don't come back next week. I'm done, get to stepping."

She looked down at herself, she was still a mess. She wanted to go off and smack him. She never felt this sore in her life. She cleaned off her face as well as she could in the nearest bathroom, verbally telling herself that she wouldn't be back. Yet the sick feeling in her gut told her that she would be there next week.