Cockweasel Meets The King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,725 Followers

At Jenn's insistence they left via the tavern's rear door, just in case they were still being following, as unlikely as it seemed at that point. They stepped out into the early morning gloom in a dim, rubbish-filled alleyway around the back of the tavern.

Right next to the back door there was a drunk fast asleep on the ground, a dark cloak pulled over his snoring form. Jenn wrinkled her nose as she stepped carefully over him and they headed down the alley towards the main street, Cockweasel following along behind her.

As they made their way down the alley, a figure came around the corner ahead of them, moving directly towards them at a fast walk. He was wearing a hooded cloak his face concealed in shadow, and was headed their way with a definite sense of purpose.

Jenn put her arm on Cockweasel's bicep, stopping him as the figure advanced towards them. She glanced back over her shoulder and saw the sleeping drunk was getting to his feet. It was a trap.

The voluptuous brunette moved faster than Cockweasel thought possible. There was a flash of steel as one of her long, bone-handled knives seemed to leap from her shapely hip, pass through her hand and cartwheel through the air towards the attacker ahead of them.

The figure gave a startled yelp that turned into a gurgle as the long bladed knife caught him right in the throat and he slumped to the ground of the alley, clutching his throat, dark red blood oozing copiously from between his fingers.

Jenn was already moving again, her arm shot out and grabbed Cockweasel by the wrist, tugging him towards her just as the attacker from the rear swung at him with a lethal looking spiked club. The club whooshed through the air, right where Cockweasel's head had been a moment before and the goblin was pulled in tight against Jenn's lush body, safely out of range.

The sexy brunette's other knife was already in her hand, darting out and stabbing the second attacker twice before he could bring his club back up, piercing his belly and chest in rapid succession, leaving small red puncture wounds. He slumped to the ground of the alley.

"Let's get the fuck outta here," whispered Jenn, holding Cockweasel close as they hurriedly made their way out to the main street and started heading towards the docks, leaving the two bleeding bodies of their attackers behind him.

Less than ten minutes later they were safely on the barge. "Bye bye home sweet home," Cockweasel murmured as the barge pulled away from the docks and started down the river.

Jenn had booked passage on the cheapest place on the barge and they were seated on the floor in a large hold amongst about thirty other down on their luck passengers. The theory was that they were more likely to blend in with the masses than if they'd bought the more expensive VIP cabins above, that were usually only used by wealthy merchants or nobility.

According to Jenn they would sail for the entire day and arrive at their destination just before dusk. Cockweasel still had no idea where they were going, or who was waiting for him at the other end, but after the previous night he was completely infatuated with Jenn Raventail's magnificent body, and planned to stick around to explore all of her orifices in much greater detail. Even if there was a bad end awaiting him.

For the first few hours of the journey up the river, Cockweasel had to pretty much behave himself. He managed to steal a few quick gropes, but with all the other passengers so close around it was far too public to have too much fun. By late afternoon as they were nearing their destination, the light in the hold was dimming and a number of passengers had started to fall asleep. Cockweasel grabbed a blanket from the bag that Jenn had brought with them and spread it across his lap, it was time to see if he could have a little fun.

"Can I touch your boobs?" he whispered into Jenn's ear, she was leaning against the wall near the side of the hold, looking as though she was close to falling asleep as well.

"If you want to," Jenn agreed with a shrug. It was her job to keep the goblin happy after all.

"Lovely," Cockweasel breathed, spreading the blanket over her lap too.

Jenn obligingly pulled the blanket up to her chin, leaning back against the side of the barge as if she was trying to go to sleep. Cockweasel's hand was immediately up under the blanket, reaching for her tits. His eager fingers closed around one of Jenn's huge breasts, cupping it through the soft leather dress she was wearing and squeezing.

Cockweasel gave Jenn's closest jug a few squeezes then reached across to give the other one a similar treatment, fervently squeezing and groping her through her clothing. It wasn't long before he reached for her lacings, fumbling a little as he unfastened the top half of her bodice and reached inside.

His groping hand immediately clapped onto bare flesh, squeezing her lovely big tits eagerly. He groped and mauled at her massive hooters, pinching and twisting on the nipples and just generally going for it. Anyone watching would have no doubt what he was up to under the blanket, but fortunately no one was looking their way.

"Can you give me another blowjob please?" Cockweasel whispered to the brunette, jiggling her bare tits in his hands.

Jenn nodded, she'd almost lost count of the number of times she'd had this goblins prick in her mouth, but nevertheless she obligingly bent over into his lap once again, flipping the blanket over her head. "Warn me if anyone sees us."

Cockweasel leant back happily as Jenn pulled out his cock and stuffed it into her skilful mouth, sucking expertly. He reached beneath the blanket, putting his hand down inside the bodice of her dress again and grabbing at her tits as her head bobbed over his lap.

After a few minutes of her sucking on his cock, Cockweasel lifted up the blanket to speak to her. "Let's go find a quiet spot up on the deck so we can fuck," he whispered to Jenn.

"The crew will be up there," Jenn warned him as he fondled at her breasts. Unlike the passengers in the hold, the crew wouldn't be mostly sleeping.

"Hmm, good point," Cockweasel agreed. "Let's try the cargo hold, it's through that door over there I think."

Jenn sighed, "fine."

Cockweasel hurriedly stuffed his erection back into his pants and shoved aside the blanket. He grabbed Jenn by the arm and led her across the crowded hold to the entrance to the cargo hold. Jenn was clutching the front of her open bodice with her free hand, doing her best to stop her ample jugs from spilling out.

There was a padlock and chain barring the way. "Shit, it's locked," growled Cockweasel in frustration.

Jenn smiled and pushed past him. "Allow me." She squatted down in front of the lock and pulled out a small metal lockpick from her belt. She insert the pick, moved it about for several seconds, then there was a click as the padlock opened.

Jenn unlocked the chain and winked up at Cockweasel. The unlaced bodice of her dress gave him a great view of her substantial cleavage.

They got a strange look from an old man sitting near the cargo door, but he didn't say anything as they slipped through and pushed the door closed behind them.

As soon as they were through the door Jenn's hands were hurriedly pulling his cock back out of his pants as he fumbled to push a heavy box in front of the door in a half-hearted attempt to stop them from being disturbed.

Cockweasel turned back to Jenn as she stroked his erection in her soft hands. "I can't believe how horny you make me," he breathed before hungrily kissing her, and pushing his tongue into her mouth. In truth the goblin was constantly horny anyway, the only difference here was that he had a willing woman around to satisfy him whenever he wanted it.

Cockweasel was too turned on for any more foreplay, spinning Jenn around as soon as their kiss broke off. Amongst all the cargo, there wasn't a lot of room, Jenn bent forward over one of the crates, her face pressed up against the wall of the cargo hold as Cockweasel flipped up and back of her dress.

Gripping the busty brunette around her narrow waist he immediately pushed forward, thrusting his cock up into her cunt from behind, his loins slapping against her tight ass.

"Oh that's good!" he breathed as he started to fuck her, driving his cock up into her and shunting her against the crate with each thrust of his hips. He yanked the bodice of her dress open again, reaching up with both hands and squeezing her swinging melons as he rapidly hammered his cock into her pussy.

Within minutes Cockweasel was cumming. He groaned as he rammed his cock into her and exploded deep inside her. His hands clamped down painfully hard on her tits and his body half collapsed against her back as he climaxed. "Oh fuck!" he gasped, rolling his hips and pushing himself deeper as he released his load.

"Well you clearly needed that," remarked Jenn with a smile as the goblin pulled out of her, he leant back against the door, breathing heavily.

***

His lusts temporarily sated, Cockweasel was quiet for the rest of the trip, the barge docking at it's destination just as it was starting to get dark.

Strangely, they were the only passengers to get off at this stop, the rest carrying on to some other destination further up the river. Jenn led Cockweasel up the deserted dock to where a fine, fast-looking war chariot was waiting for them.

The chariot looked incredible. It had a jet black lacquer finish with gilded silver racing stripes and the four horses pulling it were well-bred black stallions, all chomping at the bit and ready to go.

Cockweasel raised an eyebrow as he saw the long-legged brunette walk directly up to the fantastic looking war chariot. It was low and streamlined; it looked like it was built for speed.

"Well, are you coming?" asked Jenn.

"Holy shit!" murmured Cockweasel in awe. "We're riding in this thing?"

"That's right big boy," replied Jenn with a grin. "We're travelling in style now." It was certainly a step up from travelling in the cramped hold of the river barge, but the need for secrecy had passed.

"Can I drive?" Cockweasel asked eagerly.

Jenn hesitated a moment. This was the King's personal chariot, his pride and joy. "Sure, why not," she agreed with a shrug after a moments hesitation, after all the King had said do whatever it took.

"Outstanding!" Cockweasel practically whooped for joy as he jumped into the driver's seat, taking the reins in both hands. The busty brunette slipped up beside him.

Cockweasel eagerly gripped the reins. "This is going to be so cool!"

"You do know what you're doing right?" Jenn asked in sudden concern.

"How hard can it be," Cockweasel replied with a shrug and a giggle. He snapped the reins and the chariot lurched forward, snapping Jenn back in her seat. The goblin's grin was a mile wide as the four horses immediately lurched into a gallop, the war chariot rocketing off along the gloomy road ahead of them at alarming speed.

They picked up a bit more speed as Cockweasel snapped the reins again. "Keep going straight ahead," directed Jenn as they passed a turn off towards the local township and instead continued out into the wilderness along the dusty, bumpy road.

"Let's see what this baby can do!" shouted Cockweasel over the noise of the horses hooves. He snapped the reins again as the war chariot rattled along even faster, the four stallions' hooves thundering along the dirt road.

"I'm feeling a little tense," Cockweasel announced as he drove the chariot along the road. "I think you should help me relieve a little pressure."

"What?" she replied with a frown, more concerned about trying to find the right route in the fading light, rather than actually listening to what the goblin was saying.

"Give me a blowjob baby," Cockweasel said, leaning back slightly in the chariot's seat and whipping the reins again.

"Not while you're driving," complained Jenn. She would normally have had no problem with such a request, but the goblin's driving was already quite erratic as it was. He was clearly enjoying the speed, but Jenn was more concerned about crashing.

"Unless you want me to turn this thing around, you'd better get that pretty little mouth of yours to work," Cockweasel said warningly. The goblin could hardly believe the words coming out of his own mouth. Would she slap him now?

Jenn sighed, "Okay fine then." She reached down into his lap, rubbing his crotch through his pants and finding him already hard, he apparently enjoyed high speed. The lovely brunette squeezed his groin and rubbed him through his pants as he slowed down a little to properly enjoy his upcoming blowjob. The chariot was still racing along the dusty road however.

Jenn unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, stroking the hard shaft in her soft, bare hand. "Are you ready Cockweasel?"

"Oh yeah," he breathed as she jerked his cock in her soft hand. "Get sucking!"

Jenn leant over into his lap and put her mouth around the head of Cockweasel's penis, sucking it heavily into her warm, wet mouth. The horny goblin groaned as he was enveloped between her soft lips. God he loved her blowjobs.

"Keep your eyes on the road!" warned Jenn, looking up to get her bearings and ensure they were still going the right way before sliding her lips back down the goblin's hard cock.

"That's nice," breathed Cockweasel, holding the reins with one hand now and his other stroking the top of Jenn's head as she bobbed over his lap, sucking diligently.

The chariot hurtled between two trees as the winding road led into a wooded area. As it flashed through the small gap, the horses' hooves thundering, a low hanging branch clipped the chariot just above Jenn's head. She was fortunate to be bent over with her head in Cockweasel's lap, otherwise she would have been knocked off the chariot.

"What the fuck was that?" blurted Jenn, lifting her mouth off Cockweasel's cock and twisting around and looking back the way they'd come.

"Nothing," Cockweasel grabbed her head and dragged her back into his lap, his hard cock spearing between her lips and thrusting into her mouth again.

Jenn pushed herself defiantly up off the goblin's cock again. "Slow down Cockweasel."

"No way," snapped Cockweasel, pushing Jenn's face back into his crotch yet again. "This is too much fun. I'll let you drive when I've cum, so suck faster if you want to slow down."

They hit a rut in the road and the chariot bounced around alarmingly. Jenn gave a muffled complaint around her mouthful of green cock, but Cockweasel smiled as he felt her sucking intensify. A little incentive seemed to be just the thing to spur her oral talents to new heights.

The gorgeous brunette doubled her efforts, bobbing her head rapidly over Cockweasel's erection and sucking forcefully as the horse-pulled chariot flew along the bumpy forest road.

Cockweasel cracked the reins and the chariot accelerated. They hurtled around a sharp bend in the road and the chariot tilted onto one wheel, Cockweasel's stomach lurching as they slid sideways in their seats. He gave a whoop of excitement as the chariot righted itself with a crash and they sped along the dark road through the trees.

Jenn sucked hungrily on Cockweasel's cock and rapidly bobbing her head in his lap. She had to get him to cum as fast as she could and was starting to get a little anxious at the goblin's reckless driving. With the light almost gone it was a recipe for disaster.

In his defence, Cockweasel did his best to focus on his driving as Jenn's lovely mouth worked maddeningly on his penis. He managed to keep the black chariot on the road as they raced along through the woods.

"Oh fuck, that's it!" groaned Cockweasel as Jenn plunged her mouth down harder on his dick, taking him right the way to the base. Jenn was pulling out all her best cocksucking techniques, her tongue twirling as she deep-throated the horny paladin.

"Here it fucking comes!" gasped Cockweasel, his hips lurching on the seat as he exploded into Jenn's sucking mouth. He cried out in pleasure as he came, pulling on the reins a little as he arched back in the seat and inadvertently slowing the horses.

Jenn kept sucking as his cock twitched between her lips, unloading sticky cum across her tongue.

"My turn to drive now," announced Jenn, taking the reins from Cockweasel once she had swallowed his thick load. The satisfied goblin handed over control of the runaway chariot and stuffed himself back into his pants.

Jenn drove the chariot the rest of the way at a more measured pace. By the time they reached their destination it was completely dark and they had been forced to light a couple of lanterns to pick their way along the forest road.

They had stopped in front of a small wooden fort in amongst the thickest part of the forest. The fort was surrounded by a fence of sharpened spikes and was guarded by a pair of large, stocky guards in heavy chainmail with full-face helms.

Cockweasel stared suspiciously at the two guards as Jenn took him by the arm and guided him towards the entrance to the fort. "Who are they?"

"The guards," replied Jenn simply. She pulled harder on his arm as they got close.

"Um... I'm starting to have second thoughts," murmured Cockweasel, slowing down. He suddenly had a bad feeling about this... but then he'd been thinking with his penis, not his brain when he'd come along with the sexy human. Of course it had been too good to be true.

"Too late," snapped Jenn. "I've swallowed far too much of your nasty cum for you to back out now."

Jenn shoved Cockweasel forward and the taller of the two guards grabbed him by the shoulder. He pinned the goblin's hands behind his back as the second guard, the stockier of the two, watched on.

"Tie his hands," growled the tall guardsman gruffly.

The stocky guard seemed to snap out of a daze as he stepped up and bound Cockweasel's hands behind his back.

"So there wasn't anyone chasing us back at the Temple when we jumped out the window, was there?" asked Cockweasel somewhat sullenly as he was restrained.

Jenn smiled. "It was probably just the guards chasing me. I did kill a couple of them on my way in."

"And those two men in the alleyway this morning?"

Jenn shrugged. "Muggers maybe? Who cares?" She nodded to the guards. "Let's go gentlemen," Jenn led the way as the two armoured guards dragged Cockweasel along between them. Wherever they were, the buxom brunette knew where she was going.

They entered the forest fort and went straight up a wooden staircase to the second floor. Cockweasel paled as he saw who was waiting for him, sitting behind a large wooden desk with a disturbing grin on his face.

Shag'gash Darktusk, the King of the Orcs, gave a deep throaty rumble of a chuckle, punctuating it with a grunting snort from his snout. "This worm is the paladin?" The orc king stared distastefully at Cockweasel, licking on his sharp fangs threateningly.

Jenn pulled Cockweasel from the tall guardsman and shoved him forward in front of the king, knocking him to his knees. "Yes, this is Sir Cockweasel the goblin."

"A goblin eh?" remarked Shag'gash, clearly surprised. "Well done Raventail, you have succeeded yet again."

Jenn bowed. "As promised your highness."

"Very good work," growled Shag'gash. "Now come over here woman."

Without hesitating, Jenn sauntered around the desk to where the orc king was sitting. Shag'gash grabbed a handful of her brown locks and dragged her to her knees beside him. Cockweasel lost sight of Jenn behind the desk, but a few moments later he heard a slurping noise and the king gave a satisfied sigh.

"So you are the one bragging about the defeat of the orcs?" growled the orc king, frowning across the desk at Cockweasel. The orc glared at him as the beautiful human bobbed her head in the orc's lap.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,725 Followers