Cockwhipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

In time I raised her up so I could look into her eyes. Naked, her body seemed much smaller. Her skin was fair with firm, tiny breasts, a small, athletic waist and I wasn't surprised to see her pussy was devoid of hair. It seemed to suit her. She looked more and more like the bratty girl when you saw her unclothed. I always preferred a woman shaved, it felt much better when I entered.

Then I said one word to her, barely a whisper. She looked at me and watched my mouth move as I said it; "Submit" and she turned away from me. Without a sound, she dropped onto her elbows, forcing her butt up higher. I watched as she rested her tearstained cheek on the floor and let her opened fingers play on the carpet nervously.

My cock jerked at the sight of her bent for me and, with a firm grip on each cheek, I spread her ass apart to view her. Her asshole was a tiny vortex and, just as the rest of her, was completely shaven. I ran my thumb over it and felt how tight she was. She breathed anxiously at the sensation and I felt her loosen. My cock was full once more and I held it in my hand.

"This is going to hurt girl but you're going to take it for me, aren't you?"

There was only an affirmative groan in response.

My fingers gripped the soft flesh of her ass as I pulled her even farther apart so her hole opened slightly. I rested my cockhead against her opening, allowing her time to prepare for her penetration. As she breathed deeply, I raked my fingernails down her smooth back and held her hair in my fist. When I entered her I placed my hand on the back of her head, holding her steady.

She resisted at first. Her little hole was tight but I took my time. I knew it was difficult for her but I knew it was important. Not only was it something she wanted, it was something she needed. All the while I held her strong and encouraged her to relax.

"That's it, slut. Let me in. Don't fight me." Each time she answered with a grunt of acceptance. She was changing as I watched. I grew proud of her and all she was doing to please me. I knew it must have hurt.

The entire head of my cock slowly pressed into her back end and as it slipped inside, I saw her tiny sphincter close around me. She was getting wet now, and each slow thrust was accompanied by the wet sound of our flesh rubbing closely together. I was entranced by how she felt. My organ felt soothed by a velvet vise. Her insides slid against my shaft, teasing my cock.

I was almost fully in and, with a final grunting push, I entered her completely. She whimpered painfully at this but the immense pleasure I felt forced me to ignore her. I held there for a moment, one hand gently caressing her bare back, the other tugging on her hair. Before me she was prostrate. Her knees were spread wide, the cheeks of her ass split. My cock seemed to disappear inside her tight little hole.

With a slow movement I pulled out of her until just the rim of my cock showed. Then, with a slightly faster pace, I pressed into her. The slow stroking motion was too much and I began thrusting powerfully. Her ass was growing used to the feel of my cock and her cries lessened. I noticed she even began to press back onto me. The flesh of her asscheeks slapped against my body and I encouraged her, telling her what a slut she was.

She nodded, grunting her approval and I took it further; "You're my bitch." She cried out, nodding her head yes and I heard her begin to sob. It touched my heart.

Her ass clenched my shaft and with several quick pulls, I felt my juice rising. Once more I pressed into her firmly, my cock embedded deep within her ass. She howled and struggled but I held her tight. I unleashed into her, my seed spilling out my cock to fill her tight, virgin ass. I felt her sphincter tighten around the base of my cock, drawing each drop from my shaft as I floated on the wave of orgasm.

I felt renewed with energy. The girl beneath me was pressed to the floor, her limbs flat against the ground. She had conceded to me and we both felt the change that was overcoming this spoiled, bratty, rude little girl.

My cock, only slightly lessened, rested comfortably in her back passage. We laid there for a while, neither of us saying a word and I listened to her weep. She trembled in my grasp and when I pulled out she gasped painfully. She resisted when I ordered her to roll over and face me. It was only a sharp spank across her bottom that convinced her to turn.

Her hair was undone covering much of her face but I could see her features had reddened. Her eyes were puffy and tears continued to stream down her cherubic features. Grabbing a handful of hair at the back of her head I pulled her so she couldn't avoid my gaze.

"You are mine now. You've spent far too long as a self involved, inconsiderate, materialistic little girl and now that you're realizing your place I'm going to keep you." She swallowed nervously at this. "You're a little slut that is finally where she belongs. I'll keep you around to wait on my needs and keep me happy. You'll adore my cock and yield to it at all times." Her eyes sparkled and I could see that the idea excited her. "You're a cockslut and it's your duty."

I allowed her to gaze down and eye my prick. It had filled again and she reached for it. I stopped her, clenching her tiny wrist in my hand.

"Listen to me. You are mine. From now on you'll be staying with me, living a different life. The time of you shopping, laying by the pool all day and having servants wait on you hand and foot is over. From now on you are my bitch and you'll act the part. Your only duty is to serve me and please my cock." At this I saw her nipples bud and she looked down at my cock as it throbbed against her thigh. I held her chin in the palm of my hand and continued. "When you displease me, and you will, I will punish you. You will be depend on me for any sexual release and look to me for guidance in all things. You won't always enjoy it and I expect you'll resist at times but we both know this is for the best. You've been a petulant, obnoxious little girl and this is the only way to make you into a worthwhile woman."

She tried to speak now and I waited as she found the words.

"I....I know I need this," she seemed so sad, her voice was soft, betraying her age. "And I know it will help me but....but I'm scared." Her eyes captured mine and I saw her start to tear again. "I'm only a girl."

I petted her and kissed her softly on the cheek. She closed her eyes and I heard her sigh in relief. Our bodies came together and clenched tightly. She seemed comforted by this action and her body seemed to loosen in my arms. I turned her face and brought her lips to mine. We kissed gently at first, like two virgins, before we released. The second time we came together was more passionate. My tongue entered her mouth, teasing her lips and I nibbled her bottom lip tenderly. She followed my lead and flowed into my body without a thought. Abruptly I broke our union and sat back.

Now, looking at her, I realize how quickly she changed. She was smaller and seemed weaker. The power she used to try to intimidate was now gone. Before me was a sore, naked, teary girl that seemed desperate to follow orders and please me. Her hand nervously sought my body before I allowed it to rest on my bare knee. Though the room was warm, I could feel her shaking.

"Margot," my hand reached to stroke the moistened lips of her bare pussy. "You *this* is mine now. You have pleased me and, despite your history of being a brat I know you are a true cock lover." She beamed at this. I stood in front of her, her gaze never leaving my stiffened prick. Before I continued I held her head back and rested my shaft on her face. It laid across her cheek over the bridge of her nose. When she blinked, her eyelashes tickled my soft skin.

"This is all you have to concern yourself now. Please it and you will make me happy. Keep me happy and you will be rewarded." I pulled myself further down so I rested between her lips and I could look into her eyes as I spoke. "Upset me or fail to do as I say and you will be punished. It's your choice, slut. You can either be a happy, kept bitch or a disobedient, sorry slave." My cock slid effortlessly on her unblemished skin, barely allowing her a moment to speak.

I could tell she was excited and knew her answer before she said it. She whispered and I asked her to repeat it. A second time I still didn't hear her. It was only on the third time did she say it loud enough for me to hear.

"Bitch- I will be your bitch, sir."

I knew she would be easy to break. I sensed it the moment she talked back. It wouldn't be long before I turned her into the cock adoring slut I knew was inside her.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers
12