Cocoa Beach

Story Info
Stud's adventures in Cocoa Beach.
37.2k words
4.73
128.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

I lived in Orlando but spent quite a bit of time in Cocoa Beach, so much so that I maintained an apartment there. I liked the name of the complex. It was called The Lovely Arms after a comic strip apartment complex in which Brenda Starr lived. I averaged spending a week a month there but sometimes the week would stretch into two or three weeks. The length of time was generally dictated by business but sometimes other interests kept me there.

I had a successful consulting business in the field of Organizational Behavior. A lot of my work was with companies at the Kennedy Space Center. The bad boy supervisors and managers of the various companies made me a lot of money advising on how to handle sexual harassment and hostile environment in the workplace cases. My job was not to get the bad boys off but to insulate companies from their bad boy's behaviors. They would rather pay me exorbitant amounts of money rather than get a black mark on their record from NASA or the Air Force.

Each consultation was basically the same. I would meet with senior company officials usually at NASA's headquarters building and go over the strategy of handling the case. Except for minor details to fit the particular case, the strategy is the same. My next step was to interview the people involved as well as friends of the accuser and accused, supporting casts, and possible witnesses. I would then make my report to the company and if the accusations had merit, I gave recommendations concerning disciplinary actions that should be taken against the culprit. Based on the manager's track record, the discipline could vary from a few days off without pay to termination of his or her employment. I often wondered how many times these companies were going to pay me to do this when their staff Human Resources people could do the same job. My argument was that an outside independent investigator would hold more weight and remove the suspicion of a cover up.

On the way to my apartment, many afternoons I would stop at Bernard's Surf. The Surf was an upscale restaurant and lounge. Although I ate there at irregular intervals, most of my time there was spent drinking. I would stop by and have a drink before going home to bathe, change clothes, and come out for the evening. It was definitely not a pick-up bar, so most evenings I went home alone but once in a while, I did get lucky. Not many women sat alone at the bar. Most of those who did were waiting for their dates or husbands. Every woman I talked with there seemed to have class.

I had made friends with a young couple who lived at the Lovely Arms. They were Jim and Linda Bartlett, originally from East Tennessee. He was in the Air Force and was stationed at Patrick, an Air Force Base just south of Cocoa Beach. He was a pleasant guy to talk with, about five feet eight and slender. I would guess him at about 145 pounds. She was about five feet six, had a well-rounded figure with a little extra padding, and was as cute as could be with her natural dark blond hair pulled back across her ears and held with a clip. She was by no means fat, she just had a little extra padding. I would guess them to be in their mid-twenties.

When I got to the apartment that afternoon, they were sitting on their front porch. "Hi Jim, Linda," I said. "Have you had dinner yet?"

"No we haven't," Jim answered. "We were just talking about what we were going to do about it and were wondering what your plans were. We want to do a little payback for the several times you've treated us."

"I would love your company and will be glad for you to pay sometimes but tonight I have my mind set on eating at the Surf and it can be a bit pricey," I said trying to be as diplomatic as possible. "Why don't we let my company pay for dinner tonight?"

They looked at each other and answered stereophonically, "Okay, sure."

"Come on over to my place when you're ready," I said. "Remember you don't have to get all dressed up."

They arrived earlier that I had expected and when I answered the door, I was barefooted and in the process of buttoning my shirt.

"You must be hungry, good," I said. "I'll be ready in a minute."

As soon I dressed, we left. We drove my car the few blocks to the Surf. It would have been a pleasant night to walk to the restaurant but it might have been a little far walking back after a few drinks. When we got there, we were told that we would have a twenty to thirty minute wait before we were seated. That wasn't a problem since we were shown to a booth in the lounge. Jim and Linda were not drinkers but would have a drink now and then. Tonight they both ordered Tom Collins.

The cocktail waitress was Kathy, a petit redhead who was about thirty. She claimed to be Polish but I from talking with her that she was Hungarian. Even when I sat at the bar, we chatted and joked. She was quick with a joke and laughed easily at other's stories. She was very busy tonight and spent only the necessary time plus just enough more to make us feel special. We had just finished our drinks when we were summoned to the dining room.

As we were being seated, Linda said, "I'm always amazed at the production they make of dinner here."

"They do but it's good for business," I said. "Notice how many people are here?"

During dinner, Jim and Linda were silent most of the time. It was not as if they were upset about anything but rather that they were preoccupied with something. They were so withdrawn that I wondered if they wanted to borrow money even though they never had asked before. I decided that if it was something that they wanted to share with me, they would in their own time. I spent my time cutting up with our waitress, Maggie, an English girl in her late twenties. She was kind of stiff but I thought that with the proper attention, she would loosen up.

"How are you tonight, Sir?" I looked up to see Cindy, a fiftyish waitress with whom I had been out with a couple of times even though it was strictly against the rules for waitresses to fraternize with customers. On the first date, there were a lot of rules including "no sex." But on the second date, the rules were thrown out of the window and I spent the night at her house until her daughter was scheduled to come home from a slumber party.

"Very good," I said. "And how are you?"

"Very good," she said with a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows.

I was not neglecting my guests but any attempt at conversation with them was mostly one-sided. I did notice that each of them had three more drinks. That would not be a lot for me but it may have been a personal high for them. On the way home, Jim finally broke his silence and spoke.

"When we get home, we would like to come up to your apartment for a while," he said. "We have something we would like to talk with you about."

"Sure," I replied. "What is it?"

"We don't have much time in the car," he said. "Let's talk at your place."

Once inside my apartment, Jim began, "We know that you do consulting out on the Space Center and it has something to do with sex. Linda and I have a problem and would like it if you would consult with us. We don't have a lot of money but would be glad to pay you what we can."

"First of all, I don't do private consulting," I said. "My field is behavioral psychology, mainly as it applies to companies. But my studies have covered almost every facet of behavior. If sometimes when we are sober, you would like to sit around and talk about any problem, I'll be glad to discuss it as a friend and help if I can."

"I guess we had better get going for now," Jim said. "I have to be at work at six in the morning."

We all arose and I put my arms around their shoulders as we walked to the door. "I'm lucky that I don't have a meeting until two in the afternoon," I said. "You kids hang in there. It's probably not as bad as you think it is."

"I'm luckier than both of you," Linda said. "I don't have to go to work at all."

We said our goodnights and separated for the night. The following morning I slept until about seven-thirty, showered, and made a pot of coffee. I put on a robe and took a cup of coffee out on the back stairs to get a little air. I found myself looking down on Jim and Linda's back stoop. She was lying in a lounge chair in a bikini. She was facing me and I liked what I saw.

"Good morning, Linda," I said. "You look well relaxed."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a smile. "Good morning," she said. "Would you have another cup of coffee for a neighbor?"

"Sure, come on up." I said.

This was the first time that Linda had been in my apartment alone and the only time I had seen her in a bikini. I wasn't sure that it was a good idea for us to be alone like this but I poured her a cup of coffee and we sat down at the kitchen table. I admired her breasts that filled her bra cups and appeared to be overflowing. My cock stirred and I became acutely aware that except for the robe, I was naked.

"Do you mind if we talk a little about the problem we tried to discuss last night?" she asked.

"Only if you feel comfortable talking about it without Jim," I replied.

"Not only do I feel comfortable," she began. "But I would like for our conversations to be kept private between us."

"Okay," I said.

She began, "When Jim talks with you, he's going to blame our problems on my parents. He says that because they were strict and taught me that sex was a sin before marriage, that it has caused me to become frigid and not enjoy sex. They did teach me that but I want to enjoy sex and don't think that has anything to do with it now. Do you?"

"I have no way of knowing anything yet," I replied. "What do you think keeps you from enjoying sex?"

"I think that I need more time," she said. "But when I ask him to take more time, he says that once he gets started, he can't slow down."

"Why don't you describe sex with Jim? I asked.

"Last night was a good example," she said. "When we were undressing for bed, he told me that drinking made him horny. He took off my panties, pushed me down on the bed, and did it. When he finished, he went to sleep. I took a shower and douched. I felt dirty."

"You felt dirty?" I asked

"Yeah," she replied. "He was sweaty and put his stuff inside me. I just wanted to get it off and out of me."

"Does he ever take time for foreplay?" I asked.

"I don't really know what that means," she replied.

Does he ever kiss you, kiss or fondle or kiss your breasts, or kiss any other part of you body?" I asked.

"Most of the time when he comes home from work, he kisses me," she said. "It's not necessarily on the mouth. Sometimes it's on the cheek."

"Would you show me how he kisses you?" I asked.

She did not say anything but she got up and came around to my chair. She bent slightly and touched her lips to mine with a smacking sound.

"Would you like to see what a real kiss is like?" I asked as I stood up and she followed.

"Yes," she said timidly.

I was quite a bit taller than Linda, so I had to lean down to place my partially open mouth on hers. I traced her lips with my tongue and then pressed my tongue against her mouth until it opened. I snaked my tongue into her mouth and our tongues were touching. It wasn't long until her tongue was in my mouth and we were passionately kissing. We kissed for several minutes before I backed off. Her breathing was ragged and she had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Can we do that some more?" she asked.

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked. "This could lead to something we can't stop."

"Just a little more," she said sounding like a child begging for a piece of candy.

I sat in one of the chairs at the table and sat her on my lap. She tilted her head toward me and placed her open lips on mine. Once again we were kissing with our tongues dueling. I knew that she could feel my raging hard-on pressing against her heart-shaped ass. I continued kissing her but I raised the stakes by taking her left breast into my right hand and flicking her hard nipple with my thumb. She did not object. In fact, each time I flicked her nipple, she moaned into my mouth. Encouraged by the fire I was igniting in Linda, I released the clasp of the bra to her bikini and it dropped to the floor. I was rewarded with the sight of her breasts. If I had not already been turned on, this would have done it.

Her breasts were of good size and round like grapefruit. Her areoli were a little larger than half-dollars with oh-so-kissable hard nipples standing out. Before I could think about it, I took the nipple of her left breast into my mouth and tortured it with my tongue and teeth.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh God, oh God" Linda half-moaned half-mumbled as I moved from one breast to the other and back again.

She was hot and her juices were flowing. The front of my thin robe was soaked with the juices flowing from her hot pussy.

"Now you know what foreplay is," I said. "Do you like it?"

"Oh I love it," she said as she stared into my eyes with a pleading look. "You're not going to leave me like this are you?"

I realized that I had made a mistake by going this far but it would have been cruel to stop now. "No, I'm not going to leave you like this," I said.

She suddenly became aware of the pussy nectar she was sitting in and stood up. She looked at the large wet spot on my tented robe.

"I'm so sorry," she said apologetically. "I must have peed on you. I'm so sorry."

"No you didn't," I reassured her. "You're turned on and your pussy is lubricating. It's getting ready for intercourse. Didn't he ever hurt you when he put his penis into you dry?"

"No but he's only about that big," she said holding up her index finger. "He always said that I was real big down there. I've only done it with Jimmy and his is the only one I've ever seen. I thought it was normal until I sat on yours "

"Come with me," I said as I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.

At my urging, she climbed up on my bed. I removed her bikini bottoms and stood there admiring her body. She was beautiful. I dropped my robe and joined her on the bed. She let out an audible gasp when she saw my pulsing cock. I reclined on the bed beside her and slipped my left hand under her neck and placed my right hand on her stomach. Her body immediately covered with goose bumps. I rested my weight on my left elbow while my lips found their way to hers. She kissed me back so hard it almost hurt. I moved my mouth to her right breast and began toying with her nipple. I flattened my tongue and licked her puckered areola and across her rock hard tipple.

I used my right hand to make little circles on her stomach then I lowered it into her lush blond pubic hair that perfectly matched the hair on her head. My forefinger found her pussy and began exploring. She was soaking wet. I had been in bed with quite a few women but I had never seen a woman that was as finely tuned and ready to fuck as Linda. I had made up my mind that it was not going to happen until I met with her husband but I would get her off with my hand to relieve the horniness that I had helped build. I slipped my forefinger into her pussy also and almost came when I felt her fingers encircle my cock. My thumb ventured upward to her clitoris and rubbed over it gently. The first touch of her large clit set off fireworks throughout her body.

At first she trembled as if she was cold and guttural sounds were emitting from her throat. She was holding onto my cock for dear life, as her orgasm became stronger. Her body was literally bouncing on the bed as she reached her peak. She continued to cum while I continued finger-fucking her pussy and flicking her clit with my thumb. After a couple of minutes longer, I withheld my thumb but was enjoying the way her vaginal muscles were milking my finger. I couldn't help but think of how good it would feel on my rock hard cock. Her body was covered with a sheen and her hair was wet and matting around her face. I put both arms around her and held her tight. We were silent for about five minutes. I pulled a sheet over us to keep from getting a chill from the air conditioner.

"That was a first," she said. "That was the first time I ever felt like that. No wonder people like sex so much. That was the most wonderful ... No, that's not good enough but I can't find the words to describe it."

It was then that she realized that she was still holding my cock, which was still hard and starting to hurt.

"Your thing is wonderful," she said as she was sliding the skin back and forth. "It's so big and straight. It's hard as a rock but feels like velvet. Would you put it into me? I want to feel it inside. You wouldn't have to do anything. Just put it in. Please."

"I don't think that would be the wise thing to do," I tried to explain. "I'm supposed to be helping you and Jim work out your problems."

Even while I was telling her why we shouldn't be doing what she was asking, she had turned toward me and lifted her left leg over me and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She hunched forward and the head of my cock popped into her love canal. That was all it took. I rolled her over onto her back and crawled between her legs. I pushed forward and I was slightly inside her. She was well lubricated but her pussy was as tight as a virgin. I eased in a little more and I felt it. She had been married for five years but was technically still a virgin. Her hymen was still in place. Jim must have really been small not to penetrate this far.

I was so sexually aroused that I wanted to plough through her maidenhead and consummate her womanhood but whatever little conscience I had left kept me from doing it. We might fuck at some later time but it would have to be with her reflective permission, not in the heat of passion. She would have to know that I was taking her virginity. I could not steal it.

"Is that as far as you can go?" she asked. "It feels so good."

"It is as far as I can go today," I said. "We need to talk before we can do this."

I reluctantly pulled out of her and rolled over onto my back. She knelt beside me and started playing with my cock, coated with her juices.

"You're still hard," she said. "Is there anything that I can do?"

I wanted to tell her to put my cock in her mouth but instead I said, "Just work it back and forth but be careful. I'm about to cum."

It only took about a half dozen strokes before I began climaxing. Several ropes of cum spurted into the air. Linda had leaned toward to get a better look at my cock. The first squirt landed in her hair. As she jumped back, consequent spurts hit her face, breasts, and stomach.

"That's a lot," she said as I pulled her to me and we rubbed our cum-drenched bodies together.

We kissed passionately. I noticed that it was almost eleven and I had things to do before my meeting at two. We jumped up and went to the shower. Afterward, she dried and put on her bikini.

"You said we needed to talk," she said as she prepared to go out the back door. "Tomorrow," I said.

Just as I was tying my tie, there was a knock on my front door. I opened it to find Linda's husband, Jim.

"This is a surprise," I said.

"Today was kind of slow and I wanted to talk to you alone," he said.

"I don't have a lot of time right now," I said. "I have a meeting at two and have to prepare for it. I can give you maybe twenty minutes."

"That's fine, He said plunging straight ahead on what he thought was the problem.

"Linda's parents were very religious were strict on her while she was growing up. They preached that sex is a sin and should only be engaged in when trying to make a baby. So as Linda grew up, she still had those thoughts in her mind and it's keeping her from enjoying having sex."

"It's true that sometimes teachings from childhood can have an effect on us as an adult and cause us to behave in certain ways," I began. "But in Behavioral Psychology, we believe that those behaviors can be modified with certain techniques. In order to understand your and Linda's situation better, I'm going to ask you a couple of personal questions."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers