Cocoa Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

Saturday took forever to get there. It was not that I liked Saturday so much but although I hated to admit it, I had missed Lucy. She arrived a little after four explaining that Sarah had allowed her to leave early to meet her out-of-town boyfriend. I was glad to see her. As soon as she was in the door, we were kissing. We held each other as if you of us were trying to escape. We had made the distinction in the past as to whether we were making love or fucking. What we were doing after our clothes were removed was definitely fucking. We were getting sexually reacquainted. My cock was sliding in and out of her tight pussy with increasing speed. My downward drives were meeting her upward thrusts with the intensity of good hard sex. The top of my cock was in constant contact with her large clit. Those, along with her pulsating pussy walls were working their magic. We came with the passion that we had experienced on the pile of hotel bedspreads on the floor of the drycleaning plant that we used during our first sexual encounter. We lay there in my bed basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. We cuddled and played with one another and finally began to talk.

"Tell me about this woman that we're going to be with tomorrow," she said sounding like she was interested in knowing something about the women we were going to have sex with tomorrow. "What is she to you, anyway?"

"She's a neighbor with a husband with a dick about the size of your index finger," I beban. "They came to me asking that I council them with their sex problems. He thought she was too big when in fact, he was so small that after five years of marriage she was still a virgin. I don't know if I've helped them or not. They're happy but all I've done in teach her to give him blowjobs and fuck the crap out of her."

"Tell me again where I fit in," she asked.

"We were talking about fantasies and I was trying to get her to come up with something that she would like to have happen to her," I explained. "After thinking it over, she said that she would like to experience me eating her pussy while I was fucking her. Of course, that's impossible so I thought of you. I really don't know if I was thinking of satisfying her fantasy or if it was just a ruse to get to see you."

We rolled together and soon we were coupled together. We took our time and enjoyed a slow fuck. She rolled us over until she was on top. She pushed down on me until my cock was fully buried in her pussy. Using her vaginal muscles, she clamped down on me and slowly withdrew until I was almost out of her. She then relaxed her muscles and slowly enveloped me again. She continued this heavenly milking of my cock until the first wave of ecstasy washed over her and she began losing control. I took charge by rolling her over onto her back and continued fucking her with the style she had established. When I felt my impending orgasm, I fell to my temptation of plunging deep into her pussy and making short fast strokes until I pumped my spunk inside her. We showered and fell asleep in each other's arms. This was the first time we had actually slept together and it was a good feeling.

We slept until morning and arose to plan the day.. We were dressed minimally. Lucy was wearing a light, almost translucent silk robe and I was wearing my boxers. We had scrambled egg with cheese and those little sausage links that taste so good. We were about to take the food to the table when we heard the tapping on the back door. When I opened the door, Linda was standing there with a smile that enveloped her face. She jumped into my arms and kissed me.

"I'm so ready that I'm dripping," she said as she pushed me back into the kitchen, where she saw Lucy.

Linda's disposition changed rapidly. It was almost as if Linda was a wife returning home to find a strange woman in her kitchen making breakfast with her husband. I could see that Linda was becoming territorial. I knew that if Lucy and I were to be successful in allowing Linda to live out her fantasy of being fucked while getting her pussy eaten, we had to get past this impasse. I decided to treat the situation as casually as possible and hope for the best.

"Linda, I'd like for you to meet Lucy, a friend from Orlando," I said as normally as I could. "Lucy meet Linda. She and her husband live downstairs but they're originally from East Tennessee.

Linda just stood there but Lucy took charge of the situation. "It sure is nice meeting you," she said as she wrapped her arms around Linda and kissed her somewhere between her cheek and the corner of her mouth. "Since we have such a nice friend in common, it would be great if we were friends. You are so beautiful. What do you do to get such soft skin?"

Lucy's charm was working. "I don't do anything to my skin but wash it every day," Linda answered with a smile starting to show through. "Mama always taught me that unless your skin has a problem not to put stuff on it. You're real pretty. Do you use something?"

"No, I believe the same way," Lucy replied turning toward the food. "Let me get you a plate."

We were not there yet but the situation was quickly normalizing. It's funny how people will adjust to the most bizarre conditions if others seem to be accepting them. We went to the table and began eating. The conversation went from polite to friendly in a relatively short time. As breakfast progressed, it would have appeared to an observer that three friends had met to eat and chat.

Not knowing that Lucy was still here, Linda had arrived ready to fuck. She was wearing a dress that she could easily get out of and nothing else. After breakfast, we went to the couch, vowing to do the dishes later. I maneuvered myself to sit between the two of them. I put my left arm around Lucy's shoulders and my right arm around Linda. My hands were kind of dangling in the area of their breasts.

"I must be the luckiest man alive to be sitting here with two beautiful women," I said as I played with their respective breasts and tweaked their nipples.

"And one of the horniest men alive, also," said Lucy. "Linda, is he playing with your nipples, too?"

"Yes he is," Linda replied her breath catching.

"Why don't you give him a smack for the both of us?" Lucy asked.

Linda misunderstood the meaning of Lucy's use of the word smack and used my chin to turn my head toward her for a kiss. It start out as a gentle kiss bus as our mouths seemed to melt together and our tongues intertwined, the kiss seemed to take on a life of its own. My body was reacting and my cock was tenting my boxers. I was lost in the kiss and my left hand found Linda's right breast and fondled it through her thin cotton dress. I felt Lucy behind me. Her left hand was on my hip and moving toward my cock. Linda's right hand was on my other hip also moving toward my cock. The best my mind would let me hope for was to get out of the situation without getting hurt too bad.

When their hands met at my cock, there was no fight. Instead, each took a handhold and stroked together. I slipped my right hand under Linda's dress and my left hand under Lucy's robe. I stroked their inner thighs until my fingers found their wet pussies. I dipped my forefingers into their pussies and used their juices to wet their clits. I began massaging their clits. It was evident that their clits were sending the correct signals to their brains from the moaning sounds their mouths were making.

"There ought to be some fucking going on," said Lucy. "Linda, if you're not going to fuck him, I am."

Linda wasted no time extricating herself and removing her dress. My boxers were removed and Linda straddled my lap. Even though it was standing straight up, she did not sit on me in a way that my cock would penetrate her pussy. Rather, she trapped it between her pussy lips. She slid it back and forth through her crack as she kissed me passionately. After several minutes, she stopped all movement and look me in the eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked with a crazed lust-laden look in her eyes.

"Yes," I answered as I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her away.

I stood us both up and turned her away from me. I held her left him and pushed her shoulders forward. I wasted no time in mounting her from behind. As I sat back on the couch, my hands on her hips kept Linda and I mated together. The softness of the couch broke our half-sit half-fall and allowed me a decent stroke in and out of her tight love tunnel. I looked over at Lucy and we both nodded affirmatively. She arose from the couch and knelt between our legs. My knees were inside of Linda's and I spread her legs as wide as I could. She looked down to see Lucy between her knees and started to protest but when Lucy leaned forward and licked the bottom of my cock upward over her clitoris, she emitted a happy moan. Lucy and I took our time fucking and sucking and soon Linda was in her own private heaven as a massive orgasm swept through her body.

Lucy lifted Linda's knees high enough for me to hold them. I pulled Linda's body tight against mine and continued stroking as best I could. Lucy was concentrating on Linda's clit and Linda was writhing in pleasure. I had to pull my head back as far as I could to keep her head that was thrashing from side to side from hitting my face.

I knew that Linda was having the best orgasm of her young life and I was extremely satisfied in having orchestrated it. However, it was not over and it was not time to rest on our laurels, yet. I began easing Linda and I forward off the couch. Lucy laid back on the carpeting until Linda was on her hands and knees with Lucy's head under her pussy. I was kneeling behind Linda with my cock buried inside her. I took a throw pillow from the couch and placed it under Lucy's head and we continued fucking and sucking. I had better access and was using full strokes in and out. I would almost withdraw from her velvet walls and then plunge back to the depths of her pleasure.

Linda was making all kinds of unintelligible sounds. They ranged from grunts and moans to almost words. Her body was shaking and the walls on her pussy were pulsating. My cock could not stand any more and began spitting ropes of pearly white cum deep into Linda's love channel. I filled her pussy and my cum mixed with Linda's juices leaked down into Lucy's waiting mouth. Lucy licked the bottom of my dick and Linda's pussy lips anxious to get all of the precious nectar. I pulled out and rolled over onto the carpet. I watched as Linda and Lucy were locked in the sixty-nine position. I continued watching while they pleasured each other. My cock stirred back to life so when they rolled over and Lucy was on top, I slid my cock into her pussy. God! My life was great.

Somehow I knew it was time to go home to Orlando. I had stayed away too long. More and more I thought about my life there and my friends. I wanted to fuck and suck with Sarah, Hiromi, and Beegee and the others. I packed up and went to Orlando the next morning. I'll tell you more about my adventures in Orlando and Cocoa Beach later.

Linda - Alicia
Kathy -Julie
Cindy - Joanie
Maggie - British

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
1...5678910